• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Can I hug you? Any one of you?" Lucario asked raising a brow. He had controlled himself to a certain extent, but his true inner self was too tired to resist any longer. "Just hug? Please?" He continued to ask with his gaze shifting repeatedly from Kishi to Kylia and vice versa.

Federoff said:
"Thanks" replied Kylia with a smile before taking the towels out of his hands and putting them on the floor over the now almost dry spot. She shot straight up after finishing cleaning it up and walked over to the trash can to throw away the towels, her ruffle skirt swaying from side to side as she walked. Ki meowed with delight as Kishi pet him.

Melody was expecting some sushi, not a kiss, and blushed quite a bit when she received it, and she loved it when Tanna kissed her. I'm so lucky thought Melody as she returned the light kiss with one of her own.
Tanna continued to kiss Melody. This is really happening.... She thought. She continued to kiss Melody. The waitress came back. "How are you two doi-" she stopped noticing them kissing.

Kylia came back from her little walk and smiled. "I think it would be weird if you hugged a guy, but you can hug me as long as you don't try anything" replied Kylia before sitting right next to Lucario smiling. "Aww looks like you made a new friend Kishi" stated Kylia, referring to him petting Ki.

Tanna's light kiss had turned into a full on make-out session as Melody out a hand to Tanan's face before letting her tongue dance with Tanna's tongue. I wish we were at my dorm thought Melody as she continued to blush as Tanna kissed her.

...But Kishi's a girl. Ah whatever. "Really? Cool thank you" Lucario wrapped his arms around Kylia and hugged her like no tomorrow. He didn't hug her hard though.

The waitress tapped Tanna on the shoulder. "Um, no public displays of affection. Sorry, restaurant rules." She said frowning. Tanna spun around. "I'm sorry...I didn't know..."

Kylia smiled a bit as Lucario hugged her, "You not bad at hugging, but you need to put more heart into it" teased Kylia in response as she grabbed her slice of pizza and finished it.

Melody heard the waitress talking to Tanna before Tanna broke the kiss. Melody was still blushing quite a bit before responding with a silent "Aww..." Melody wanted to just kiss Tanna all day long if she could, but she knew that would lead to somewhere she had never went before with anyone. Melody began to wonder if she would be ready for that day, and wondered if it would be Tanna that made the first move or would it be her?

(Night this be my last post, I won't be on till about 6 tomorrow so bye D:)

Tanna sat back into her spot and blushed in embarrassment. She continued eating. Se couldn't help staring at Melody.

(Night guys!)

Lucario did as he was told and "put more heart into it". His arms tightened a bit around her and brought her closer to him. He tilted his head a little so that he was almost but NOT kissing her head.

(night)

Kylia smiled before moving Lucario's hands and wrapping them around her stomach. "There now you know hug to hug a girl" teased Kylia as he watched the T.V.

Kishi continued to pet the cat like an amazed child. "So this is what real cats are like~" he stroked two fingers gently behind Ki's ears, close to the cats jaw.

Kylia playfully smirked at his comment, Lucario had given her some good information without knowing it. "So you haven't been around the block before?" teased Kylia . @RyanJXavier

Melody could sense Tana's unease, and began to worry a little. "Everything ok?" asked Melody, concerned for Tanna. @UnwantedTruth

Kylia continued to smirk as Lucario was even more dense in the head then she originally thought. "Yea, you know have a relationship?" replied Kylia, still smirking. "You probably haven't, I can tell through your hugging" teased Kylia a bit more.

"Knew it" chuckled Kylia to herself before turning to fave Kishi. "So are you able to freely go between boy or girl, or is it random?" asked Kylia. @SorenDarrah

Melody smile turned into a frown. "Embarrassed? about what?" asked Melody, wondering if she was embarrassed about her.

"It's random, though on full moons it doesn't waver. I'm always a girl on full moons." He was still petting Ki, though he seemed to be pouting about it.

Kylia gave off a playful grin before removing Lucario's grip from her stomach and leaned towards Kishi. She put her hand under his chin and smiled. "Well next full moon come over and we can have some fun, a lot of fun indeed" she teased Kishi.

Lucario looked at Kylia then Kishi. His head was beginning to ache. He propped his head with his arm and leaned on an armrest.

Federoff said:
Melody scooted into Tanna again and smiled a little. "Can you hand me my lemonade please?" asked Melody.
Tanna nodded and picked up Melody's lemonade. She placed it in Melody's hands.

"Thank you" replied Melody before starting to finish off her lemonade. "When we are done, you wanna go find some people to hang out with?" asked Melody after finishing her drink.

(Night, this be my last post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back