• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"I'm afraid my kind of fun may be a bit different than yours." Kishi replied with a smirk, his eyes flashing orange for a moment.

@Federoff

Avalon arrived at the academy through a recommandation for teaching potion related subjects. He went to the headmaster's office to announce his arrival : ''Excuse me. I am the newly assigned potion teacher, Avalon Faervel. I came to present myself'' he said to the headmaster.

(Back from school! :D )

"Ashe, Malaine, Kylia, I don't know" shrugged Melody after setting down her empty cup. "Those are all the people I know besides for you and Zane" continued Melody. @SorenDarrah

"Hello Avalon, nice to meet you: I am Daisy" replied Daisy with a smile after she stopped typing on her computer and looked up at him. @Azure Sky

Tanna looked shyly at her food as she ate the last sushi. "Well, I don't think Melanie likes me...so, Kylia?" She asked smiling.

"Really? I think she likes you" replied Melody with a reassuring smile. "Sure, she shouldn't be too hard to find" continued Melody, knowing Kylia she was teasing people like she always does.

"Blood is an addicting substance.." Kishi mumbled to himself, not really answering her first question. He continued to stare back at her, not phased by how close she was.

"I don't control it, really, it switches in between depending on my mindset."

Tanna smiled. "So, ready to go?" She asked, pulling out a red wallet she stole. She took out the money and placed it on the table.

"So your a vampire?" asked Kylia, she now being a little wide-eyed, she had never known a real vampire before.

"Yeah I'm ready when you are Tanna" smiled Melody in response to her question. I wonder what Kylia will think of us thought Melody to herself as she waited to leave.

Kishi tried not to laugh at her response with a smirk, "nope! They tested me for that species a million times. I have the scars to prove it." He sighed a little, sticking a tongue out of the edge of his mouth. " I don't need to feed on blood, I just love it."

The waitress walked by and picked up their money. Tanna exited the booth and 'accidentally' bumped into the waitress, taking her wallet. She lead Melody out of the sushi place.

"Aww, the fangs fooled me" replied Kylia before finally pulling back to where she way, she didn't realize that Lucario was leaning back, so when Kylia went to return to her previous position, she fell backwards onto Lucario. "Ouch, sorry Lucario" stated Kylia. @SorenDarrah

Melody didn't notice her do that, and so payed no attention to it. As they made their way out of the restaurant, she turned to Tanna and asked "Do you want me to just teleport us back?"

"Fangs..?" Kishi mimicked quietly, running a tongue along the ends of his sharp teeth. I guess they are like fangs. "A mouth full of 'em.." He spoke his thoughts without realizing it, turning to face Ki. "Hello again~"

"No not at all" replied Melody before she closed her eyes. Energy started to flow around them, faster and faster until they began to teleport from where they were to inside Kylia's dorm.

Kylia shifted so she was now laying between Lucario and the couch before Melody and Tanna teleported in, so she didn't notice them. She gave a playful smile the whole time.

Kylia got up and smiled while waving at Tanna and Melody. "Hi cuties, how ya doing?" asked Kylia.

Melody blushed a bit when being called cute by Kylia. "Fine" replied Melody, still holding on to Tanna.

Tanna grinned. "Better than ever!" She said smiling widely. "And yourself? Who are your friends?" She asked, hand in Melody's head.

Malaine and Matthew sat on one of the benches by the cherry bloosm trees. They both looked into the sky. They were silent. Silence srouned them both as they just let themselves be in each others presences.

Matthew looked over at his sister and watched as her now waist long hair flowed around her. He had cut it for her because he thought it was too long and needed a trim."Mel..are you okay you haven't spoke since your hair cut." He asked but just go a nod from her.

Malaine didnt answe because there wasnt anything wrong. She just started to think that she would never find the boy to complete her."Matt..do you think we'll ever find that specail person?"

"Yes we just have to wait Mel you know that.."

"I know.."

"Dont worry you'll find him." Matthew hugged his sister and picked her up in his arms and carried her."Come on lets feed you."

Malaine smiled as she was carried across campus to the cafeteria. "Okay."

Tanna smiled at the two. "Nice to meet you!" She then looked at Kylia. "Guess who has the best girlfriend ever now!" She mouthed, not allowing any noise to come from her mouth.

"Nice to meet you to-" Kishi rigidly turned his gaze just slightly to Kylia. again...

"Ah..please don't call me Kish." He scratched his face lightly with an index finger, looking a bit agitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back