• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"...kay baby" Lucario absent mindedly responded staring up at the ceiling with confused eyes. His emotions were going haywire.

Avalon levitated above the academy , then landed in the school yard.

' Attention to all students. There has been a change in your schedule. Your next lesson will be about potions and I will be your new teacher. The class will comence in 45 minutes. That would be all. Have a nice break' said the elf then he walked away.

"Sorry about.. this," Ashe apologized biting her bottom lip. She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly before picking up the burnt bag and dropped it in the trash.

Avalon just waited for students to show up in his class. As he did so he got bored so he just played with his powers a little making the desks levitate.

Before Ashe could throw away the bag, he caught it by stretching out one of his slender arms. "Woah woah, don't need to throw it away" stated Zane before opening the bag, a huge burst of steam coming out of the bag. He took a burnt piece and threw it into his mouth, crunching down on it. "Taste fine to me" replied Zane before taking in another piece.

Kylia snickered playfully before getting under the blanket with Lucario, teasing him a little big mimicking a baby. "Wah" teased Kylia before turning her attention to the T.V.

(Well Zane and Ashe are in one room, and in Kylia's room really everyone else has gathered to watch movies and chat)

{Thank you..}

"Matthew i wanna go see Kylia." Malaine whined to her brother.

"No I don't like her." Matthew said only to have his sister hit him hard upside his head."Ow..okay okay."

"Yaaay!" Malaine giggled and grabbed her brother's hand and dragged him out if his room.

"Why are you even her friend.." Matthew mumbled under his breath as he was dragged.

Malaine finally made it to Kylia's doorm and knocked on the door. "Matt be nice or ill spank you." She said to him snd he noded.

Ashe raise an eyebrow in question at this but doesn't ask him. Well seems like someone can actually eat what I make without getting food poisoning, she thought with a slight smile. "Movie's starting," she states sitting back down on the floor, crossing her legs.

Kylia heard the knock at the door and got up, carefully stepping over everyone so she wouldn't hurt anyone. Once she got to the door, she opened it with a smile. "Its blushy!" stated Kylia as she hugged Malaine as a greeting.

Zane followed Ashe back over to the living room, eating the burnt popcorn the whole time. He sat right next to Ashe and started to watch it with her.

Kishi was playing with the padding of Ki's paws when Kylia announced who it was. He paused what he was doing and grinned up at Malaine from where he sat, "hello again!"

The sweater she had given him when he was a girl was still covering his torso, though the rest of the outfit was his clothes.

Somewhere during the movie, Ashe reached in the bag and pulled out a burnt popcorn. Couldn't hurt to try one.. She shrugs and popped it in her mouth. Seconds later, she was gagging at its distastefulness. She wrinkled her face and gulped down water. "So that's what it tastes like.." she muttered under her breath, turning back to the TV.

Malaine giggled and hugged Kylia back only to hear Matthew groaned. "Dont call me that!".

Matthez rolled his eyes at the two hhugging. "Dont call her 'blushy' what type of sh-" he was cut off by Malaine glaring at."Can we go inside already? "

Malaine groan."Sorry about him." Maline grabbed Matthew's hand and pulled him and Kylia's into the room"Hey Kishi!" She smiled at him.

Lucario's dizziness began to fade away, but he felt that his emotions were stronger than ever. His eyes were focused on the television even when he heard some people come in. He pulled the part of the blanket that had been over Kylia and layered that over him too.

Kylia snickered at Mattews comment. "No problem blushy" responded Kylia to Malaine as they entered, closing the door behind them once they were in. Kylia walked by Malaine's side and started to whisper to her. "Guess what Blushy, I got some great news" whispered Kylia before signaling Malaine with her head ti look at Tanna and Melody.

Zane turned from the T.V to Ashe, wondering what happened. Are human digestive systems really that sensitive? thought Zane to himself before asking Ashe "You alright?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Matthew left Malaines side and went an sent at a empty spot in the room znd watched the T.V.

Malaine looked to Melody and Tanna."So what there dating big whoop." Malaine rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair going to sit next to Matthew.

"Least you don't feel what I feel" Lucario mumbled staring at the electric screen. His gaze shifted over to Malaine and Matthew, "Hey by the way".

"Is something wrong Malaine?" asked Kylia sincerely as she sat down next to Malaine. Something is definitly up thought Kylia to herself.

"Hey Luke."Malaibe said turning her head and smiled at him before turning back to the tv. "I'm fine Kylia."

Matthew just gave Lucario a small wave for he was stuck on the television.

"Alright if you say so..." replied Kylia before she began to stretch, her back popping a few times as she did so. She stopped after a few moments, her scarlet highlight finally resting after bouncing all over the place.

"Yea, I'm fine," Ashe said drinking in more water. She then managed to sit herself on Zane's lap. "I wonder what you do in your spare time.." she thought aloud leaning back on him.

Zane moved his arms out of the way, along with the popcorn, so Ashe could sit on his lap; his draconian warmth seeping out of him the whole time. He wrapped his arms gently around Ashe, hugging her as they watched the movie. "What do I do? I have Daisy or Melody send me back in time so I can collect my food from the Wilds" replied Zane without hesitation.

Matthew sighed and pulled his sister into his arms."Stop being a little jealous kitty." He whispered into Malaines ear.

"I'm not jealous,im happy for Melody."Malaibe said as she let out a little sigh."Im jealous of the fact i won't have that.."

"You will you just have to wait." Matthew sighef and held his twin sister closer. "Now just shh and watch the tv."

Malaine nodef and rested her head on his chesr abd watched tv quietly.

"You two are really close" Lucario said looking back at the siblings. He threw the blanket off of him and sat up. Control. "Th-that's n-nice" The teen attempted to stray away from flirtatious sayings and getting pained by trying to block the spell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back