• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe's eyes shone when he said the word 'Wild'. "Take me with you when you return sometime?" She asks looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Yeah I guess we are." Malaine said tryed to get out of her brothers arms so she could sit with Lucario."Matthew i wanna sit with Luke.." with a groan she was let go."You okay Luke ?" She asked sitting next to him.

Matthew let his sister go and watched TV

"Yeah especially now that you're here" Lucario smiled looking at Malaine. It could pass as a friendly saying right? YEP! It works! Good.

"Yeah he got magiced" repied Kylia, explaining how a teacher cursed him to be unable to control his emotions.

"Sure, but it's not like anything you have seen" replied Zane as he ate some more of the burnt popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashe shrugs. "I don't care. As long as I get to see a new place, especially one where you've grown up," she argues sticking her tongue out.

Kylia smiled to herself before squealing. "You get cuter and cuter when you blush blushy" teased Kylia to Malaine.

"Alright, just um... don't bring any material possessions you like" replied Zane, sound serious as he took another handful of burnt popcorn.

Kishi watched all of them interact, a blank expression on his face as he thought. He fumbled with the ends of his sleeves, folding his legs lotus style and simply continued watch.

"Can I hug you?" Lucario asked tilting his head a bit. She really was his queen. So nice, considerate, perfect, and awesome...I love you. HEY slfjdfkfjd stop! Thoughts were running through Lucario's mine. He furrowed his brows whenever his actual conscious thoughts would try to tame his magically influenced thoughts.

Malaines heart stopped. Looking at Matthew who was to busy watching the TV didn't look at her.Malaine looked back at Lucario and smiled her blush coming back."Yea sure why not." Does he like me? No no. Its just a friendly hug. Malaine looked at him her blush became hotter once she took in all his cuteness.

Matthew looked away from the TV and looked at Kishi."Hey aren't you the girl my sister helped out?" Matthew looked the boy up and down.Just as cute as a boy.. Matthew pushed the thought away quickly before he could blush.

"Awesome!" Lucario hugged Malaine with a smile on his face. "It feels great to hug you Malaine. I love you so much..." He said pulling her in a bit closer to him.

"Aww lucky!" replied Kylia, completely jealous of Lucario being able to hug Malaine. "Is there no end to your cuteness blushy?" teased Kylia.

Malaine blushed harder then ever."...Lucario.." Was the only thing she could mummble but she hugged him back none the less."Shut up Kylia.."

"Oh, okay.." Matthew turned back to the TV.

"Hm? Yes, my adorable queen?" Lucario lightly kissed her cheek. "Need me to do anything for you? I'll do it. Just tell me" He added smiling a little.

Kishi brought his legs up to his chest and continued to watch them, resting his chin on his knees. What's with all this lovey-dovey stuff? He puffed his cheeks up with air in a pout, averting yellow hues to the tv with a mumble.

"Oh no nothing don't get me anything I'm fine.." Malianie said looking away trying to get rid of her blush.

Matthew tried to keep hid gaze off of Kishi but failed muliple times.Ugh Matthew no.

"Ok..." replied Kylia, some what hurt by Malaine's retort, she tried to hide her hurt by getting up and getting a drink of water.

Kishi huffed, standing up from the ground and beginning pace around the room restlessly. He wasn't used to being around so many people in a small space. After a moment of walking, Kishi hopped onto the back of the couch and sat on it much like a cat would.

Kylia froze when Malaine hugged her, she had to bite her lip in order to not let out a scream. Once she realized it was Malaine, she was the one to lightly blush for once, matching the color of her Scarlet highlight, and embraced the hug.

Kishi looked around at the different people in the room. They each had something odd, and unique, going on about them. He got a good view of everyone from where he sat, eyeing them closely. It made him feel less nervous to be able to see everyone, and he relaxed by laying on his side on the back of the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back