• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kylia turned to Kishi and pouted a little. "Aww did I strike a nerve? i'm sorry" replied Kylia sounding sincere before turning back over to Tanna and smiling. Good for you! I'm so proud I could kiss you... if you'd let me mouthed Kylia to Tanna, not making any noise, but giving a playful wink towards her. Kylia got up from the couch and started to head to her room. "Lucario, Kishi, mind moving the table over to the wall?" asked Kylia before entering her room.

After a few moments she brought back a giant blanket and some pellows, then preceded to spread the blanket on the ground before plopping the pillows down.
"Here, we can all watch T.V and chat together, I got pizza and soda if you get hungry" stated Kylia before sitting back down on the couch.

Tanna smiled laid down on the ground, head resting on a pillow. "Thanks Kylia! My sweet song, come cuddle with me!" She said, holding her arms up towards Melody.

Kishi got up and moved the table seeing as Lucario didn't seem to be feeling well. He grabbed Ki before taking a seat and petting the cat. "I can't get over how amazing this creature is~"

Ki let out a growl in approval of being pet, just how any other cat would, this caused Kylia to smile. "Well you two have become friends fast" smiled Kylia before turning to Lucario and poking him. "Hey you alright? You don't look so good" asked Kylia, a little concerned for her new friend.

Melody smiled and layed down next to Tanna and preceded to cuddle with her. "So warm" stated Melody as she cuddled with Tanna, blushing a bit as she did so.

Tanna cuddled with Melody as she looked at Kylia. "So, Kylia, what are we gonna watch? Also, me and Melody already ate." She said.

Kylia looked from Lucario to Tanna and shrugged. "Whatever you four wanna pick, I don't mind" replied Kylia before she swapped positions of the couch, now her face right above Tanna's. "I don't know about the rest, but I know what I'll be watching" continued Kylia, giving a playful smile before planting a light kiss on Tanna's nose and winking. She turned to Melody and smiled. "Oh my god, your not wearing your bandages? your eyes are so pretty" stated Kylia, they really were.

Melody blushed at her comment and hugged Tanna a little bit more, "Thatnks" she replied.

Tanna blushed as Kylia kissed her nose. "Slow down, I'm taken." She said, kissing Melody's forehead. When she heard Kylia's comment. "Sorry Kylia she's taken too." She said smirking.

Lucario waved at the two that appeared in the room. He began to notice a little kissy thing going on and get up from his seat. The spell was still in effect causing him to feel more dizzy than he already was.

Melody blushed when Kylia commented on her eyes, and even more so when Tanna kissed her on the forehead. All Melody could do was babble a little and hide her face in Tanna's side.

Kilia winked and smirked "Yeah I know, but I'm always up for a kissing, exceptionally if its a girl" whispered Kylia, still hovering over Tanna. "Yeah but you have to admit, Melody's eyes are like the coolest thing ever" replied Kylia, being completely honest. She turned to see Lucario stand up and she did so as well. "Lucario, seriously are you ok? You don't look so hot." asked, and justified, Kylia. She was starting to get worried about him.

Lucario nodded then lost his balance. He grabbed onto a chair to keep his balance, "Y-yes". The teen took a deep breath to let himself relax a bit.

"No, your not, here sit down on the couch, ill go grab my extra blanket and pillow" stated Kylia before going into her room. She produced some grunting sounds as she was searching her room for the stuff. After a few moments she came back out with the blanket and pillow. She put the pillow down on the couch before motioning for him to come and lay down.

"What's wrong?" asked Melody, now worried about Lucario as well, though she continued to cuddle with Tanna. No matter how worried she was about Lucario, she could just not bare to not cuddle with Tanna.

"Ah nothing.. You seemed off," she answers innocently and shook it off. "Wanna watch a movie?" Ashe jumps up and pulled out a box full of DVDs. And it was mostly full of horror movies. There were a couple of other genres but a lot of scary ones. "Pick your choice~"

"Movie?" asked Zane curiously, "What is a movie?" asked Zane again, completely lost like always.

Daisy thought to herself for a few minutes before shrugging and smiling. "No not really" replied Daisy.

Ashe didn't mind his state of confusion. It looked kinda cute on him. "A movie... Is a story made by a group of people who records the event and put it on screen so others can view it," she explains wondering if it was enough. "Do you want butter on your popcorn?"

Ashe's explanation did not really help out Zane, but he mentally shrugged at himself. "I can't digest butter" replied Zane

"Ok~" Ashe went into the kitchen and took out a bag of popcorn without any butter on it and stuck it in the microwave. "Hmm.. 20 minutes will do.." she murmured randomly I inputting in numbers on the screen. What? How does this even- oh it worked. She returns to room and sat herself next to Zane. "Did you choose something yet?"

Zane began looking through the box of movies, he was just looking at the pictures and title to see which one sounded/looked interesting. After a few minutes of looking he pulled out one titled The Mummy and looked at it with intrigue. "This one looks interesting" stated Zane as he handed it to Ashe.

Ashe took it and placed it in. The ads began and then the intros started. During that time, she completely forgot about the food so when it started popping smoke, she ran to it. "CRAP!" Ashe yells in alarm and opened up the microwave. A small fire started. "AHH! ZANE! Get me the extinguisher!"

Lucario flopped down onto the couch, "Mhmm". He was in love with everyone in the room, but the spell was in effect for such a long time that he started to get weird sensations.

Zane smelt fire before Ashe spoke and quickly took of his jacket before walking over to where the small fire was, and preceded to cover it up with his claws. Zane smiled a little while he let out in a murmur "Mmmm Warmth" as his hand suffocated the fire. after a few moments of this, he had completely stamped out the fire, leaving nothing but the burnt popcorn.

After Lucario flopped down, Kylia put the blanket over him and simled. "There that should be better, try not to move so much; that spell might be causing other effects we don't know about" stated Kylia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back