• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Tanna felt the pillow hit her. She started laughing. "Hey, we're just trying to have a good time over here!" She yelled at Melanie in a joking fashion. She then turned back to Melody. "It was a pillow, my sweet song." She said smiling.

"Oh ok" smiled Melody as she turned to where the pillow was thrown from. "That wasn't very nice Malaine" Melody said while sticking out her tongue.

Lucario got up from his seat again and hugged everyone in the room. "I'm going back now. Good night loves" He said making his way to the door and waving. The teen was only a bit dizzy now but he could manage.

Even though they where twins they where almost completely different. The only thing similar was there lips; boths small,pink and full. Matthews features where more sharp and strong while Malaines features where soft and kind.

Matthews ear length messy black hair covered his face leaving his lips only to be seen. He felt somebody staring at him and groaned in his sleep."Like what you see?" He said sleepish as he pushed his hair out of his face to look at Kishi.

(I didn't get an alert!)

Kishi was a bit surprised that Matthew had woken up. He blinked a few times as his mind analyzed what Matthew had said. Pink stained his pale cheeks, not able to think of a quick comeback. "I don't know what you're talking about," Kishi said, turning to look at the tv with an expression that borderlined embarrassment and stubbornness.

Matthew chuckled."Sure you don't. " Rolling his eyes he sat up carefully so he wouldn't wake up Melanie. Matthew looked at Kishi and gave him a sly smirk seeing that the boy was blushing. "Your blushing so that gives me my answer. "

(Is Kishi Homosexual, Heterosexual, or Bisexual? )

He doesn't care about gender, because he switches between the two at random. So, I guess, he would be bisexual? It's a little complicated..)

Was he blushing? Kishi brought a hand up to feel his face, being greeted by a slight warmth against his palm. He didn't deny what he thought about his attractiveness.

"I-I'm not blushing," he said, turning his face so no one could see. It didn't help his embarrassment that Matthew had pointed it out.

"But kitten you are blushing. " Matthew chuckled. He was going to have fun with Kishi."Kitten it would be best if you didn't hide your cute face from me." Matthew smiled to himself. He was going to as you say dominate the boy.

"Kitten...?" Kishi immediately thought about Ki, giving his head a small scratch. Even so, he didn't turn to face Matthew as he could still feel the warmth on his cheeks. He bit his bottom lip, trying to calm down from the embarrassment.

@DemonicPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucario walked out of that lovey fluffy room and began to feel his head throb. That Callahan... He began to think to himself then paused. "Boy" A voice sounded from down the hall causing Lucario to look over his shoulder. Marco snapped his fingers and walked away. The teen fell to the ground gripping his head then his chest in pain. After a few moments, he crawled to the wall and sat against it with his hands wrapped behind his neck and his forehead against his knees.

Kylia saw this, being outside and against the wall at the time, and crawled over to him. "Lucario, whats wrong?" asked Kylia as she shook him, trying to get his attention.

Lucario tilted his head to look at Kylia, "N-nothing...". He lifted his head as his eyes scanned the walls. The paint was still there. Had Marco just used his power for a few minutes? Kylia and Marco were there so...he didn't do anything right?

"Well that didn't look like nothing-Oww" replied Kylia, trying to tease him, but her head was hurting to much. She put one of her hands to her head as she said oww.

"Are you okay?" Lucario asked placing emphasis on the you. He didn't want to dwell on his own state. The teen would rather talk about someone else's well being than his own.

"Come here Kitten I wanna hold you." Matthew said huskly as he moved and laid his sister down gently on the ground. He slowly made his way to Kishi with a sly smirk on his face."Kitten stop hidding that blush from me."

"My ADHD causes me a lot of stress from time to time and that stress leads to huge headaches" explained Kylia

Kishi blinked, not knowing exactly what to do. Why does he keep calling me that? He started to climb off the back of the couch, stepping backwards.

"Well...anything I can do to help?" Lucario looked away and winced at his own pain then faced her again and smiled a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back