• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Melody jarred awake, she had dozed off a little listening to the others, she was in that state where you were asleep but could still hear everything going on, it helped that she was cuddling with Tanna. "My first impression of you?" asked Melody to herself as she remembered the first encounter.. "Different, in a good way" replied Melody with her ever present smile.

"I'll be back" stated Kylia before leaving the dorm, she was going out for some fresh air that she needed.

(@SorenDarrah @AceXCrossix : I posted a while back for Zane)

Melody lit up like a cherry tomato when Tanna kissed her forehead. "What did you think of me?" asked Melody shyly, still blushing.

Tanna smiled. "I thought you were beautiful. You were different...but perfectly amazing. I wondered why you hid your eyes." She said.

Melody blushed even more, if she blushed any more she would be a lobster. Melody tried to hide her blush in Tanna's hug. "Well the bandages were from when Zane saved me from the acid River when I fell, it just felt right to leave them on." explained Melody, somewhat muffled by her current position.

Kylia walked outside and sat near the door, her head filled with thoughts. "Owww" stated Kylia to herself as she rubbed the temples of her head while she sat.

Tanna smiled. "That's good I suppose." She then raised Melody's head so Tanna was looking at her face. "It makes me happy that you like me for my personality and not my looks. Do you know what I look like?" She asked, smiling.

Melody shook her head up and down. "Yes I do, your super cute with that short light pink hair" responded Melody as she smiled.

Melody brought up her hand and pointed at it. "Remember how I said that if I make physical contact with anyone I can see through their eyes? When we first met I got a quickly glance of you through Zane's eyes" replied Melody with a smile before going back to hug Tanna.

(Night)

"Can I pick all of the above?" asked Melody like a little girl, still smiling the whole time as Tanna wrapped her arms around her. "Besides I only know how your face looks, I don't know how you dress, how tall you are, and ect." continued Melody.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wouldn't care" replied Melody with a smile. "Besides that would be a lie, your personality says otherwise" continued Melody jokingly.

Tanna smiled and wrapped her arms around Melody even tighter. "Good point." She said and placed Melody's hand on Tanna's stomach. "Now you know I'm not fat." She said with a smile.

Melody let out a little giggle, she already knew this but she wasn't going to say anything. As Tanna hugged her tighter, she embraced it. "Your so warm" stated Melody.

Melanie throw a small pillow at Tanna and Melody."Hey, get a room if you guys are gonna be all touchy. " Malaine with a yawn cuddled into her twin brother who was fast asleep.

Matthew groaned felling his sister cuddle into him. Not having another choice he wrapped his arms around her and kinda used her head as a pillow.

Melody sneezed a little when Malaine threw the pillow at them. "What was that?" asked Melody, completely freaked out as she was turning her head left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back