• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Matthew only chuckled at Kishi actions. Using his demon speed he was now in front of Kishi.Matthew wraped an arm around the boy's waist and pulled him closer looking down at him. Compared to Kishi Matthew looked taller then his 6'0 frame.

"I just need some fresh air, mind coming with me outside? We could both use it" explained Kylia as she slowly got up, still holding the side of her head in pain.

Kishi froze, his face flooding crimson. He was use to contact with people, but Kishi didn't know Matthew that well so it made him nervous. His eyes flashed orange after a second and he started to squirm away, not knowing how to deal with this situation in either mindset.

Matthew looked down at him an chuckled softly into the boys ear."Listen here Kitten.Your mine now and," He watched as Kishi squrmied in his hold."your going to love it my little Kitten." Matthew still holding Kishi by the waist brought them both over to the couch making Kishi sit ib his lap."Tell me about your self kitten."

( :o ) You're going to make Kishi literally faint.))

Kishi only stared at him at first, unable to speak from the knot of embarrassment in his throat. His optics changed to their normal hue as he nervously tried to scoot out of Matthew's lap, his face still red as he spoke. "I-I...uh..what would y-you like to know?"

Big boy? Lucario followed Kylia. He would ask her questions of what happened while he was under Marco's spell, but he knew it would only worsen her pain so he silenced himself.

"Not so fast, your staying right here." Matthew said tightening his arms around Kishi's waist."I wanna know everything Kitten." Matthew smirked. "You can also ask me questions kitten." He started rubbing small circles into Kishi's side with his thumb.

(Lol awee sorry but Matthew just cant help it.)

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived at the courtyard and she took a seat on a bench. Kylia took in a deep breath, the night air was refreshing to her. She looked up towards the night sky to see the stars that filled the sky. "The night sky is so relaxing" stated Kylia.

A quiet involuntary laugh escaped just before Kishi put his hands on his sides to stop the movement of Matthews thumb. He paused when he realized he just gave away a secret, and glanced up at Matthew discretely in hopes he didn't notice.

"Looks like my kitty is ticklish." Matthew smirked but moved his movements to Kishi's back."Well arent you gonna tell me about yourself kitten?" Matthew eyes roamed his body. "Nice little body you have kitten. "

Kishi looked away, the red beginning to spread across his face, "I don't know where you want me to star--"

He paused when he heard Matthews last few words, looking up at him with an expression of surprised embarrassment.

"What? I have a right to say it seeing as that its mine now." Matthew smiled and pulled Kishi closer to his chest. "Tell me about the things you like."Matthew brought his face closer to Kishi's face."Kitten im going to kiss those lips soon." With a chuckle he pulled his face away.

Kishi shifted a little, trying to ignore his words as he probably couldn't get anymore embarrassed without something happening. He could feel the warmth even on his ears, and he tried to to ignore it. " Sweets, Music, Rabbits, movies.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop moving like that.. " Matthew said huskly."What else do you like Kitten?" Matthew said while pressing his,lips softly to his rosey pink cheeks. Matthew chuckled seeing that his blush spread to his ears so he kissed there as well.

Lucario sat down next to Kylia and looked at the sky, "Yeah it is...just walking around at night in a safe place is calming". Maybe a few people present at the location was okay not too many though. "Well at least to me it is" He added. Yep, he was kind of introverted.

So the spell is gone thought Kylia to herself as she turned from looking skyward to looking at Lucario. Now that the spell was gone, she couldn't help but notice how cute Lucario was. "I don't know if anyone has told you this, but your pretty cute" stated Kylia, not knowing she said that out loud.

Malaine woke up with a yawn. When she stood up and looked around she saw her brother and Kishi on the couch and what she saw made her blush."Uhh..yeah im gonna go see if I can go find Kylia." Malaine hurried out of the room only to hear her brother laugh at her. She went outside to see if she could spot her. "Kylia,where are you." She said softly to herself.

"Blo-" the moment Matthews lips came in contact with Kishi's ear he stopped. A wave of warm tingles washed over him in a second and he covered his ears. The embarrassment only multiplied until his heart beat like he had just gotten back from a run. He couldn't speak as the knot in his throat had grown.

Matthew chuckled. Moving his lips down Matthew lightly pressed a kiss to Kishi's neck."Whats wrong Kitten?" He asked seeing that Kishi covered his ears.

Malaine finally found Kylia but stopped a few feets away seeing that she was with Lucario. Malaine felt a strange tug at her heart and watched them form afar.

Kylia smiled and looked back up at the sky. "Yep that conforms it, the spell the teacher put on you is gone" stated Kylia as she continued to breath in and out, her headache starting to go away so she removed her hand from her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back