• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Sure I guess" Lucario responded in a sad tone. Why did his loved ones keep hurting him? Kishi, Kishi's a girl! Kylia, hurt his ears!

"Yeah I like it" replied Melody as they continued to walk together

"Sorry Lucario about that" stated Kylia as they turned the corner, blowing him a kiss as they did so. When she got to a door she opened it to reveal a living room with a box of Pizza on the table next to the couch, a electric guitar in the corner, posters hung everywhere of her at different concerts and the T.V on; being watched by her black cat. "That's Ki, and help yourself to the pizza." stated Kylia as she pet the cat before going into her room. When she emerged, she had a towel and a changed of clothing on her shoulder, and casually walked into the bathroom before starting a shower.

Kishi left the dorms and began looking in classrooms for an available teacher. He mumbled to himself as he walked, getting a little upset.

Lucario looked around Kylia's room. Every angle of her appearance was on her walls. His gaze shifted to the pizza and a napkin. He picked one up and began to eat it.

Marco sat in his room flipping through some pages in a book. It was titled....That One Book. The synopsis was interesting and there was no other better read at the moment. Yeah, he just picked the novel up after some random student accidentally dropped it.

"What's on the menu?" asked Melody as she scooted towards Tanna. So warm thought Melody to herself as she did so.

While in the shower Kylia began to sing beautifully once again as the shower washed away the day, this was one of her favorite parts of the day. After taking a complete shower, she began to put on her clothes after drying herself. After about 10 minutes she came out of the shower with a new outfit and walked up to Lucario and do a 360 turn, her skirt flying in the air a little as she did so, revealing a tattoo of a pink heart with the word "Kiss me" around it. When she stopped to face Lucario she playfully winked. "What do you think, pink highlight or scarlet highlight?" asked Kylia.

img-thing

img-thing

Lucario finished his pizza and wiped his hands on a napkin. Within a few moments he saw Kylia make her way over to him. He froze as she spun around, "S-scarlet". His gaze shifted to one of her posters. Lucario attempted to not look at her face but it was everywhere.

Federoff said:
"What's on the menu?" asked Melody as she scooted towards Tanna. So warm thought Melody to herself as she did so.

While in the shower Kylia began to sing beautifully once again as the shower washed away the day, this was one of her favorite parts of the day. After taking a complete shower, she began to put on her clothes after drying herself. After about 10 minutes she came out of the shower with a new outfit and walked up to Lucario and do a 360 turn, her skirt flying in the air a little as she did so, revealing a tattoo of a pink heart with the word "Kiss me" around it. When she stopped to face Lucario she playfully winked. "What do you think, pink highlight or scarlet highlight?" asked Kylia.

img-thing

img-thing

Tanna looked at the menu. "Hmmmmm......sushi." She said with a smirk.

Melody let out a half sarcastic laugh, like someone hadn't done that on her a million times. "What about drinks?" asked Melody in response to Tanna's smirk.

"I thought so too" replied Kylia before walking back into her room and preceding to put on a Scarlet highlight. Her cat let out a meow as she returned and sat right next to it before petting it. She reached for a slice of pizza and started to flip through the channels. "You wanna sit? I think it would be best to wait for Kishi to come back" asked Kylia as Ki made her way unto her lap.

Lucario nodded and sat down a bit away from Kylia. He didn't want to be accused of being a pervert especially since he was't one at all. His gaze remained on the television. She's so nice...pretty...STOP! Lucario blinked at the slight jab of pain but didn't make it evident.

Federoff said:
Melody let out a half sarcastic laugh, like someone hadn't done that on her a million times. "What about drinks?" asked Melody in response to Tanna's smirk.

"I thought so too" replied Kylia before walking back into her room and preceding to put on a Scarlet highlight. Her cat let out a meow as she returned and sat right next to it before petting it. She reached for a slice of pizza and started to flip through the channels. "You wanna sit? I think it would be best to wait for Kishi to come back" asked Kylia as Ki made her way unto her lap.
Tanna stared at the menu. "Soda, water and lemonade. And coffee. That's it." She said with a smile.

"Think I can have a lemonade with my sushi?" asked Melody like a little girl, her eyes big and wide like a puppy.

Kylia put her feet on the table and let out a sigh as she continued to eat her pizza, noticing that Lucario was keeping his distance. "S what are you? What can you do?" asked Kylia, deciding to fill in the silence as she stopped on a random movie.

Kishi huffed, biting his thumb. This self-given task was turning out to be tedious, but he continued poking his head into different rooms. Some of them were empty, while others seemed to be too busy.

"Exponentially variegated human. I can manipulate technology, and I have intuitive aptitude, telekinesis, and enhanced physical abilities" Lucario responded while watching the movie.

Federoff said:
"Think I can have a lemonade with my sushi?" asked Melody like a little girl, her eyes big and wide like a puppy.

Kylia put her feet on the table and let out a sigh as she continued to eat her pizza, noticing that Lucario was keeping his distance. "S what are you? What can you do?" asked Kylia, deciding to fill in the silence as she stopped on a random movie.
Tanna smiled. "Lemonade it is!" She said. A waitress came. "Hey! Can we get two orders of sushi and two lemonades!" She said with a smile. The waitress nodded. "Anything else?"

Melody shook her head at Tanna, saying "Nothing else for me"

"That's cool, no wonder why my Sonic Scream hurt you even more than normal" replied Kylia as she continued to pet her cat. She noticed that Lucario was being somewhat distant, probably embarrassed being in a girls room after what just happened thought Kylia as a idea started to form in her mind, an evilly fun idea.

"Yep ha" Lucario said continuing to stare at the television. Control. Control. Control. He glanced at the ground for a bit then returned his gaze back to the tv.

Kishi randomly decided on a room to enter only to find a teacher reading something. "Excuse me, but would you happen to be available to help a friend of mine?"

Yes, let's ask him.)

Marco looked up from his book to find a student asking him a favor, "What seems to be the problem?" He set his book down and moved it to the corner of his desk.

Federoff said:
Melody shook her head at Tanna, saying "Nothing else for me"

"That's cool, no wonder why my Sonic Scream hurt you even more than normal" replied Kylia as she continued to pet her cat. She noticed that Lucario was being somewhat distant, probably embarrassed being in a girls room after what just happened thought Kylia as a idea started to form in her mind, an evilly fun idea.
The waitress smiled and walked off. Tanna turned to Melody. "So, how are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

Kishi didn't stop to think, but rather let the words fall out like vomit,"My friend, Lucario, i being a pervert and thinks im girl and spells."

He paused after the words came out, making a confused face at his own response. What the fuck?

"I'm doing great, this is fun going out to eat instead of eating at the cafeteria" responded Melody with a smile.

Kylia picked up Ki and put him on the couch before standing up. "You want something to drink?" asked Kylia.

Federoff said:
"I'm doing great, this is fun going out to eat instead of eating at the cafeteria" responded Melody with a smile.

Kylia picked up Ki and put him on the couch before standing up. "You want something to drink?" asked Kylia.
Tanna nodded. "I agree. Ooh! Sometime I have to introduce you to my pervy roommate!" She said smiling. "He once thought I had a crush on him! I know, it's weird!" She said smiling.

"No thanks I'm okay" Lucario responded glancing at her beautif- STOP! His gaze quickly returned to the electronic screen.

"Lucario is being punished" Marco stated bluntly bringing his book back to the center of his desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back