• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Federoff said:
Melody took a sip out of the can while continuing to play with Tanna's hair. After swallowing the soda she smiled and thanked Tanna. "So does this make us?" asked Melody innocently. @LOLMAN101

"Sure" replied Kylia after thinking about it for awhile. @RyanJXavier
Tanna smiled and nodded. "Hopefully! I really want us to be a thing..." She said smiling. "Why?"

"My experience here? Its been fun" replied Kylia as she walked out of Malaine's dorm and closed the door. "What about you?" asked Kylia as she began to walk with Lucario.

Tears of joy began to seep from under Melody's bandages as she hugged the life out of Tanna, a big smile on her face the entire time. Hopefully she didn't spill any soda on them, that would be bad. "I want us to be something to" replied Melody.

"Interesting I'v-" Lucario couldn't finish his response. He was interrupted by a sudden sound of running footsteps. "Ah you heard that too right? It wasn't just me?" The teen asked stopping in his tracks.

Federoff said:
"My experience here? Its been fun" replied Kylia as she walked out of Malaine's dorm and closed the door. "What about you?" asked Kylia as she began to walk with Lucario.

Tears of joy began to seep from under Melody's bandages as she hugged the life out of Tanna, a big smile on her face the entire time. Hopefully she didn't spill any soda on them, that would be bad. "I want us to be something to" replied Melody.
Tanna's eyes seemed brightened in excitement. "YES!" She tried to shout, but she was being hugged to hard so it came out more of a wheezy voice. She then pumped a fist in the air excitedly. She then hugged Melody with a smile. "What do you think Zane will think of us?" She asked.

"Yeah I did, I wonder what it was" replied Kylia as she to stopped in her tracks.

Melody finally noticed she was hugging Tanna to hard and backed off a little. "Sorry about that" chuckled Melody awkwardly. "Zane? he won't know what to think" giggled Melody to herself as she still continued to hug Tanna.

That one crew runs through the hall marking the dorm walls with graffiti, "MOVE!" They put a can in Lucario's hand then vanished into some random room. Marco came running after them then stopped to see Lucario gripping a paint can. "You..." The teacher furrowed his brows as he pointed at Lucario.

Federoff said:
"Yeah I did, I wonder what it was" replied Kylia as she to stopped in her tracks.

Melody finally noticed she was hugging Tanna to hard and backed off a little. "Sorry about that" chuckled Melody awkwardly. "Zane? he won't know what to think" giggled Melody to herself as she still continued to hug Tanna.
Tanna let out a large breath of air. "It's fine. So, why won't Zane know what to think?" She asked, curiously.

"What the? Who were those kids that just graffitied all over the place and handed you the can?" asked Kylia, completely confused on what just happened.

"Cause its Zane and he doesn't know anything" giggled Melody in response, starting to realize Tanna was on top of her, Melody started to blush.

Federoff said:
"What the? Who were those kids that just graffitied all over the place and handed you the can?" asked Kylia, completely confused on what just happened.

"Cause its Zane and he doesn't know anything" giggled Melody in response, starting to realize Tanna was on top of her, Melody started to blush.
Tanna chuckled. "I suppose you're correct. I hope he likes me..." She said, looking at Melody's bandages. She hesitated. "Can I...look at your eyes?" She asked.

Federoff said:
"Of course you can" smiled Melody in response as she began to take off her bandages once more.
Tanna smiled as she stared down at Melody's eyes. She smiled and placed her hand against the side of Melody's head. "Beautiful..." She whispered as she sat on top of Melody.

Federoff said:
Melody blushed more and more as Tanna complimented her. "Oh please" giggled Melody in response.
Tanna shook her head and giggled. "No, really, you're amazingly beautiful. Especially your eyes!" She said, grinning widely.

Falmet eventually wore himself out and headed for the cafeteria, stomach rumbling for something more than sugar. Though it seemed quite odd that an apparently herbivore would get a raw steak from the menu that was meant for the carnivorous students. He took it over to an empty seat at an empty table, ignoring the confused stares from a few students lurking in the cafe, and dug into the slab of blood soaked meat like the wolf he was at heart, permanently canine teeth sheering into the meat like it was nothing.

The whole thing just looked quite unnerving, watching someone who was clearly a deer tearing into meat that could be considered his cousin or something. Surprisingly his sugar rush had given his energetic wolfstate mind a bit of hold enough to get something to satisfy his carnivorous hunger. He licked the blood off his fingers and lips, hardly noticing that his eyes, instead of being a gentle honey colour with a soft shape to them, were sharp and cold amber, markings around them not that of deer but of wolf. Other than that his body and features remained cervidae in nature. He took his tray to the place dirty dishes were taken back to be washed before heading back to the courtyard, growing bored, wondering whether he should head back to the others or not. He still had a lot of energy in him that he needed to blow off but he want sure what to do with it.

Melody blushed more and more as she began to bite her bottom lip. "Ummm" responded Melody with want in her eyes.

Federoff said:
Melody blushed more and more as she began to bite her bottom lip. "Ummm" responded Melody with want in her eyes.
Tanna lowered her head and kissed Melody. "Melody..." She muttered sighing.

"Tanna..." moaned Melody as she kissed Tanna. Once she broke the kiss, Melody's stomach growled, causing Melody to blush and laugh at herself. "Do you wanna go get something to eat?" asked Melody.

Brutis looks up smelling another shifter entering the cafeteria and instinctively tenses up before realizing he's in a school and forces his wolf to calm down. He looks around and realizes he silenced almost 30 students around him by accident due to his instincts and was given dirty looks though he tries to glare and play tough he removes the magic. As he finally finds the deer shifter he has already started eating his steak. Brutis looks over somewhat amazed and surprised as he only had met vegetarians and assumed they were all plant eaters in that form. In the end he left and Brutis was tempted to follow him but decided that may look creepy and decided just to wander around the school for a while.

Federoff said:
"Tanna..." moaned Melody as she kissed Tanna. Once she broke the kiss, Melody's stomach growled, causing Melody to blush and laugh at herself. "Do you wanna go get something to eat?" asked Melody.
Tanna jumped off of Melody. "Yeah, sure! Sounds fun!" She said, clapping.

Instead of returning to the others Falmet just opted for laying down by the main tree in the courtyard, yawning in either boredom or his energy finally levelling out. He rested his back against the thick trunk, trying his best to keep his eyes open but eventually drifted off to sleep, apparently in need of a nap.

Federoff said:
Melody smiled and extended a hand towards Tanna. "Help please?" asked Melody as she waited for help.
Tanna held Melody's hand and lead her to the door. "So, where are we planning on going?" She asked smiling.

"I don't know, probably the cafeteria so we don't have to go too far" smiled Melody as she followed Tanna. "Unless you wanna go somewhere else" shrugged Melody.

Malaine and Matthew was fast asleep in Malaine's bed. Matthew woke up due to his stomach growling.

Matthew sat up with a yawn. He looked down at his sleeping sister,pushing at his sisters shoulder in attempt to wake her. After a few trys she sat up glaring at him."Come on im starving." He said grabbing his sister's hand and pulled her along out of her dorm.

Malaine groaned in annoyance."You could have asked nicely.." Malaine hurried to keep up with her brother pulling her along.

"Stop being a baby."

"Im not a baby!"

"Yes you are."

"No im not!"

They went back and froth all the way to the cafeteria where they both sat and ate muffins still bickering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back