• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Tanna nodded. "Sure. Ask me anything." She said smiling. Even though the scary part was over, she was still cuddling with Melody.

"Can- Um are- Um I mean we- Um do you- Um" Melody was blushing more and more the whole time, obviously completely nervous. Melody started to breath in and out heavily. "Who do you like?" Melody was finally able to ask, she now burying her face into Tanna's side to hide her blushing.

@UnwantedTruth

Yellow optics blinked as someone new spoke, she shifted a little, watching Kylia. "Thanks, and I'm Kishi." Kishi smiled, feeling a bit bad for not noticing her sooner.

Federoff said:
"Can- Um are- Um I mean we- Um do you- Um" Melody was blushing more and more the whole time, obviously completely nervous. Melody started to breath in and out heavily. "Who do you like?" Melody was finally able to ask, she now burying her face into Tanna's side to hide her blushing.
@UnwantedTruth
Tanna blushed. "Um....no one...." She lied. "why do you ask?" She asked smiling. She patted Melody's head and smiled. "You're adorable...." She muttered.

"Ashe said that you liked someone and since... you know?" replied Melody still blushing immensely. @SorenDarrah

"I don't wanna go into fashion that's made work not to mention how many stuck up Angels are in that profession."Malaine said with a little eye roll. Malaine let out a big yawn."Alright people out, I'm sleepy."

Matthew stood up from off the couch and stretched."I'm going to bed. Melly come when your ready." He walked past them going into Malaine's room flopping on the bed going to sleep instantly.

Kishi shook her hand, still smiling, "it's nice to meet you, too. Both of you~"

She turned and picked up both of her things with one hand, placing them over her shoulder. "You guys comin'?" Glancing over at Falmet and Lucario upon Malanie's request for them to leave, Kishi realized she had gone longer than usual without craving a taste from anyone despite her hunger. I guess it's a good thing to spend time with people.. She smiled to herself, not minded that she probably looked strange doing so.

@Memios Bonavich went ahead and tagged you.))

Federoff said:
"Ashe said that you liked someone and since... you know?" replied Melody still blushing immensely. @SorenDarrah
Tanna blinked and blushed slightly. "Well...I do like someone...but I kinda don't wanna say who..." She said, looking at her lap and blushing.

Melody's face lit up, in a good way, this was an opportunity she was not going to miss. Melody looked up from Tanna's side to look Tanna directly in the face. "Hey Tanna?" asked Melody.

"Awww, alright cya later blushy" replied Kylia, as she put the purple blanket on Malaines head and went to go put on her Gothic combat boots. "Mind if I tag along?" asked Kylia after finishing putting on her boots.

Kishi shrugged carelessly, "I don't mind." A thought hit her like train, her head tilting as if it made physical contact. That's what I forgot..."excuse me, I've gotta dash for a moment." She ran out of the room and down the hall, still holding the cases.

Once she made into her room she placed the things down and began searching the bags that were placed beside her bed. After a second, she managed to find what she was looking for: two small bottles of medicine. One was a liquid, while the others were pills.

Kishi got up and skipped out of the room, looking down the hall for a certain dorm room. Finally, she found it and started banging on the door. "Juuya! Nainaro! Open up!"

@Asphyxiated I'm pulling you back for a moment. ))

Okay ;-; I don't know what's going on right now, but I'll try to keep up..)

Nainaro looked up at the door when someone started banging on it. He got up and took a glance at Juuya who was fast asleep on his bed. before opening the door, he let out a long, frustrated, breath of air.

"What?" Nainro asked as he opened the door with an aggravated expression, glaring down at the girl.

"Eh...who are you?"

Celestia made her way down the hall mentally cringing every time her heels made that insufferable clicking that made her want to pull her hair out, She tripped up a bit but regained balance "curse these lady stilts daddy why do you hate me so" her dad was the driving force in the matter. She took her frustration out by coning some students out of their money "oooh bad luck but thanks for playing" she said oh so innocently.

Kishi frowned, "is it really that hard to recognize me? I'm Kishi." She looked past him at Juuya's sleeping form as she spoke,"Jay sent me Juuya's medicine. I know it's late...hopefully not too late."

Kishi? Nainaro leaned down, grabbing her chin and moving her face around. "Well shit, you actually look like a girl."

He didn't let go as his thoughts trailed to Juuya and he sighed again, "he's been running a really high fever, but nothing seems to have spread. So, it's not too late for the medicine."

Juuya shifted on the bed with a groan, holding his stomach.

Federoff said:
Melody's face lit up, in a good way, this was an opportunity she was not going to miss. Melody looked up from Tanna's side to look Tanna directly in the face. "Hey Tanna?" asked Melody.

"Awww, alright cya later blushy" replied Kylia, as she put the purple blanket on Malaines head and went to go put on her Gothic combat boots. "Mind if I tag along?" asked Kylia after finishing putting on her boots.
Tanna blinked in confusion. "Yes?" She asked. She smiled a little in a comforting way. She took a quick sip of her soda.

"Let's get that medicine in him, then." She smiled, but raised her stare when Nainaro continued to hold her face."why do you always get so close when you talk to me? If you want a kiss that badly then just ask." Kishi only stared at him blankly as she spoke, though a smirk emerged.

"Okay see ya thanks again for helping" Lucario said beginning to walk out of the room. He looked over his shoulder at Kylia, "I don't mind too. Seems Kishi had to do something though. Still interested in tagging along or nah?"

@Federoff @DemonicPrincess

Nainro stood back up straight when she said that and chopped the top of her head with a bandaged hand, "shut up." He turned and walked in, gesturing for her to give him the medicine.

"Ow~" she rubbed her head with her free hand and followed him in. Kishi handed him the medicine and plopped down on the end of Juuya's bed. Curious, she touched the skin on his ankle and quickly retreated it. The warmth still lingered on his fingers, "you said it was just a fever! He burning up!"

Lucius ran at the speed of light around the school looking at the exterior. He could do this because he was in an exited mood to join this new school. This place looks quite decent. Lucius walked into the office and sat down in the chair. The headmaster should be here soon. He thought while twiddling his thumbs but another thought came rushing into his mind. But what if she wont accept me because I'm mute or if she is uncomfortable with the way I communicate to people?!? His eye turned purple from the feeling of nervousness. @Federoff

"Calm down. his temperature is always hotter than others." Nainaro sat in the chair next to Juuya's bed and pulled out a satchel from his nightstand. "He has been asleep for a while, but he is usually a light sleeper. So, I'll need you to keep him from jumping." He said these things while taking out a syringe from the pack and filling it with the right amount of medicine.

Melody started to bite her lower lip while she waited for Tanna to finish her sip of soda. After Tanna finished her soda, Melody slowly moved upwards and connected her lips with Tanna's. She began to kiss Tanna pashionatly as she let her tongue play with Tanna's. @LOLMAN101

"Yes sir." Kishi saluted him and sat on Juuya, using her feet to hold his arm down. She placed a hand on Juuya's head and began to stroke his dark hair slightly, humming.

Juuya flinched when a weight pressed into his chest and slightly opened his eyes. His hand came up and met the object stroking his hair before closing his eyes again. It was a cold touch compared to his own, but soothing.

Nainaro paused when he noticed Juuya wake up and spoke to him quietly, "it's just Kishi. we are about to give you a dose of medicine. So don't move, ok?"

Juuya nodded softly, still holding the hand on his head. He winced when the needle pricked his skin, but fell back to sleep once it was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back