• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Uasal Uasal

Personal gripe. Could you not put
TheGreat Tinker: Clair O'Reilly
*picture*
In that font and size before the post?
For us on mobile, it takes up the entire screen and is kinda annoying...

"Undressing, and getting into a bath.
@Anyoneifyawannahaveareallyawkwardscene"

Let it be known here that i am always down for awkward/stupid/semioutofcharacter/fun anime-esq moments.

tumblr_nq9e2jdnCG1uymfyko1_500.gif

~ That's only if you guys are really ready to do that now and you don't have anything else you wanna post before hand.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge if there's anything you want me to edit in that last post let me know ... also, I was wondering about how the bandits would get in, since the door seems to only open from the outside if Nia's the one to do it - so I thought the bandits might get through the way that the Thief came, even though he covered up the entrance to the corridor...maybe he didn't cover it up that well ??

So is the plan still to have Nia be minorly wounded? Because now there are only two bandits left.

You guys killed them all...

So is the plan still to have Nia be minorly wounded? Because now there are only two bandits left.

You guys killed them all...
I was assuming one would sneak through but I mean that doesn't have to be all of them ? And as you said there's still two left so they're not all dead ?

Hold on! I have an evil idea! Kruziik uses whatever magic he can summon to make one of the bandits super badass. He makes it to Nia and she's saved in the nick of time by Cassander. But it's too late! Blood has been spilled this night! And evil is released! Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rhaine Rhaine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back