• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato
The imperial city wont get it as bad as Dalania, a few dozen buildings will fall, and the ash will probably reach, but nowhere near as bad as it will be in Dalania.
Just a fyi for your future posts.

*walks in*
*clears throat*
Cassander and Nia's ship name is
Niander/Niassander

This just. Popped into my head and I thought I'd share... dont mind me, I ship everyone in every rp. Its what I do.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Wow same - personally I prefer Niassander. It's more elegant. To add on your note, apart from that we currently have... Niadanzio/Abbondania, Salethal/Ruiluel, Sania/Niamuel, and Abbondanethal/Ruanzio.

I agree. What or who is this Wryyyy? And are we waiting on me or Mr Swiftshots or somethin else?
I suppose I was half waiting for Mr Swiftshots but also I'm finishing an essay. :-_-lines: I can totally post in a bit when that's done if you guys are waiting on me. :ghostr: :ghostl:

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I. Am sorry. <3 Thankfully, I have finished my essay. :ghostuvu: I'll get a post up in a sec, though I doubt Ru will be able to address Nia too much, as she is kind of engaged with Clair at the moment, but we'll see how it goes. Never say never.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge something slightly exciting occurred to me but let me know if I'm wrong .... since Clair is the one that renovated the bunker/caverns and was somewhat favored by the King would she know how to open the secret door in the armory?

So what do you think should happen next?

Should they stay in the vault for while or leave? Do bandits attack the vault, forcing them ro leave? Or maybe something else.

So what do you think should happen next?

Should they stay in the vault for while or leave? Do bandits attack the vault, forcing them ro leave? Or maybe something else.
I really like the bandit idea. Maybe the bandits attack in the middle of the night? Just shooting around ideas.

I'm glad you asked!

Long ago this wizard was killed by a long ago King of Dalania (or Queen, whatever works) and his band of adventurers, but this wizard was so powerful he overcame death. This next time however, they trapped his essence in a crystal ball when he was weakened. They sealed him in a vault in the vault (the one in the tunnels we're in). Only the blood of a monarch can release him. Generations pass, and at the time of The Shattering, the sole survivor of that king's (or queen's) bloodline has come to the tunnels seeking sanctuary and the Ancient wizard knows he needs to act now, or spend eternity in captivity. (Still just an idea)

I'm glad you asked!

Long ago this wizard was killed by a long ago King of Dalania (or Queen, whatever works) and his band of adventurers, but this wizard was so powerful he overcame death. This next time however, they trapped his essence in a crystal ball when he was weakened. They sealed him in a vault in the vault (the one in the tunnels we're in). Only the blood of a monarch can release him. Generations pass, and at the time of The Shattering, the sole survivor of that king's (or queen's) bloodline has come to the tunnels seeking sanctuary and the Ancient wizard knows he needs to act now, or spend eternity in captivity. (Still just an idea)
I think that's really cool and I am totally supportive of this idea if we go that route. But it's really up to you Duke of Doge Duke of Doge . I'm good with whatever we end up doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back