• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rhaine Rhaine What skin color do your characters have? I'm too lazy to go back to the CS... DON'T JUDGE ME!
No judgment here, my friend. I've generally thought Ru to be on the affected pale/cream sort of spectrum (she can grow ashen or flushed easily) while Cassander has brown skin (terra-cotta to be exact like clay - warm, russet brown).

Rhaine Rhaine What skin color do your characters have? I'm too lazy to go back to the CS... DON'T JUDGE ME!
Caucasian. Otherwise known as white. I don't have beautiful adjectives like Rhaine.

Rhaine Rhaine
Well this would've been easier if HoD hadn't jumped the bazooka, but I guess Cass accepted it and come night time he'll have a not as spooky dream. Valuable character development has been lost. But I'm not the least bit annoyed. Not in the slightest...

Caucasian. Otherwise known as white. I don't have beautiful adjectives like Rhaine.

Rhaine Rhaine
Well this would've been easier if HoD hadn't jumped the bazooka, but I guess Cass accepted it and come night time he'll have a not as spooky dream. Valuable character development has been lost. But I'm not the least bit annoyed. Not in the slightest...
b277d5e4b3997f1861cc64b53f1906564c8303d9d8e37d821db02098b3551f8f.jpg

I mean was it put up by bandits? Elves? It may have been merely an idea to you, but ceremonially killed people are fairly important. I can always make lore for you too if you don't want to deal with this.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

I'm tired. Ain't got time for shit.

I got the two biggest finals in my cycle tomorrow- I couldn't give less of a shit. But I still have to go to school for seven hours in two classes. Then after I have to go to a wedding where I don't know anyone.

I don't care anymore man :lennymeh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back