• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

Chi had felt herself being moved but had seemed reluctant, stumbling every so often and almost glaring at Avi "chi" she said once they got there stubbornly, puffing out her cheeks in a childish manner before beginning to walk away quite plainly, following the one input command she had. @neerios

Zeldafangirl said:
(Can she stubble where chi is its okay right)
(hmm.... we're in a workshop right now near a dessert. xD )

Fuwatari glared at the Gapeah "you damn beast's.... only following your commands..." she muttered, adjusting into a proper fighting stance and fighting her grip on the guns "You need emotions. you need to be able to make your own choices...not...not follow the ones given too you!" she said seemingly frustrated. @HybridxForce

Kenzie just found a girl by the desert as she wasn't sure she was her aunt told her to run so she did she just fall over' help me machine following us' she thought as she was tired

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just found a girl by the desert as she wasn't sure she was her aunt told her to run so she did she just fall over' help me machine following us' she thought as she was tired
Chi looked down at the girl blankly and glanced back at Avi briefly before bending down and poking her "chi?..." she asked adorably, tilting her head causing some of her blonde hair to fall over her face and reveal the two robot-like ear pieces. @Zeldafangirl @neerios

Kenzie felt the poke as she woke up as she saw the girl as she shook her head pointing to her throat meaning she couldn't talk at all

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie felt the poke as she woke up as she saw the girl as she shook her head pointing to her throat meaning she couldn't talk at all
Chi copied the same action as the girl "chi?..." she then repeated. @Zeldafangirl

Kenzie smiled she knew the language pretty well" kenzie" she say as if they were communcating with each other

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie smiled she knew the language pretty well" kenzie" she say as if they were communcating with each other
Chi tilted her head "...chi?..." she responded blankly. @Zeldafangirl

((Ive been out all day I cri))

Avi returned to Chi at her workbench inside the building with all the materials she needed. But Avi had no time to assess the situation as cocked her head as she saw the girl at the entrance.

"Are you okay?" Avi asked plainly, putting all the equipment down at the bench and coming over to the girl.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her' mom got killed now i'm living with auntie fi" she say" Kezie" she say
neerios said:
((Ive been out all day I cri))
Avi returned to Chi at her workbench inside the building with all the materials she needed. But Avi had no time to assess the situation as cocked her head as she saw the girl at the entrance.

"Are you okay?" Avi asked plainly, putting all the equipment down at the bench and coming over to the girl.
Chi stared at Avi "Chi!" she said pointing at the girl as if she'd found some sort of stray animal and brought it home. @neerios @Zeldafangirl

(I was at the beach!! xD T-T)

Kenzie just pointed to her mouth as she trying to tell her she couldn't talk as she took out a notebook' i can't speak due to accident two years ago just came out a coma i'm alone' she wrote on the notebook' don't hurt me' she signed scared at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just pointed to her mouth as she trying to tell her she couldn't talk as she took out a notebook' i can't speak due to accident two years ago just came out a coma i'm alone' she wrote on the notebook' don't hurt me' she signed scared at the same time
Chi continued to stare at the girl "..chi.....chi.....chi....chi..." she kept repeating her name every time she poked the girl. @Zeldafangirl @TheHappyPikachu

(going to sleep night)

Kenzie just was kept getting pooked" kezie kezie" she say to chi as she smiled

Carbon activated the ability Plasma Tinge. Most of his base abilities were enhanced including movement speed. Scanning the area he noted five humans, four were in the direction he was headed. In a matter of seconds he arrived at the original location of the target. Several Gapeah were in the area near an unregistered human male. The current directive overrode his base functioning to investigate. He paused for a moment, scanning the area again. There were too many Gapeah present to properly locate the hybrid. Carbon made his way through the Gapeah to the male human. "Subject, unregistered human male, you have been in contact with the target subject. Your assistance is needed in locating. Do you comply?"

@Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
((goodnight :P also i just got home))

Avi nodded at this girl and helped her up onto her makeshift bed. "You'll be okay here."

Zeldafangirl said:
(going to sleep night)
Kenzie just was kept getting pooked" kezie kezie" she say to chi as she smiled
Chi continued to copy the girl before looking up at Avi "Chi!?" she said pathetically once she took the girl away, it was as if she'd lost her toy as she sat on the ground and looked away, her ear pieces still giving off sparks every now and then. @neerios @Zeldafangirl

Avi's face contorted as she saw the other person. She wasn't necessarily fond of other people, which was obvious. She could handle one, but this was just excessive. "Who are you people?" Avi hissed.

She softly grabbed Chi's ear piece and unclipped it. "Chi, I'll reattach this once its fixed, okay? Chi?"

neerios said:
Avi's face contorted as she saw the other person. She wasn't necessarily fond of other people, which was obvious. She could handle one, but this was just excessive. "Who are you people?" Avi hissed.
She softly grabbed Chi's ear piece and unclipped it. "Chi, I'll reattach this once its fixed, okay? Chi?"
Chi turned to look around as her ear piece was un-attachted "chi!" she said reaching after it and ignoring the hug from the unknown girl "c-chi!...c-..i...h...ch-..." she began to stutter before her eyes once again became completely blank and faded to the strange brown. @neerios @NightCasterZ

Avi sighed, swiftly rearranging and replacing components in the ear piece. When she returned to Chi, she softly clicked the ear piece in and held one of the small buttons on the underside. "Rerun memory file and security: password; Chi." vi wasn't 100% sure if that was the right code, or if it would even work. But she could always hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back