• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

Kenzie smiled as she hugged the little girl she liked the nick name' auntie teach me how to talk again i want to speak with her' she sign as she smiling to her as she picked her up hugging the little girl

Kyozu slowly walked towards the source of the noise. It was louder now...someone was...crying? He looked around once more, before he spotted it. A pile of bricks and dirt, and hand sticking out. That's where the noise was coming from. Kyozu sprinted towards the pile of left over debris, and started getting the girl out of the pile of wreckage.

"Are you okay...are you still alive...?" He said in japanese, he knew three other languages, but japanese was his primary one.

Kenzie just held she couldn't speak she felt bad she wrote in a note book' you happy kid' she wrote smiling

Kenzie looked at her nodded' dang it this is hard' she thought as she sighed looking around as she held her cousins hand as they walked out the hostipal

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Kyozu slowly walked towards the source of the noise. It was louder now...someone was...crying? He looked around once more, before he spotted it. A pile of bricks and dirt, and hand sticking out. That's where the noise was coming from. Kyozu sprinted towards the pile of left over debris, and started getting the girl out of the pile of wreckage.
"Are you okay...are you still alive...?" He said in japanese, he knew three other languages, but japanese was his primary one.

[/QUOTE]
Chi felt herself being moved but her body fell weakly in his arms, her long, blonde hair and pale face covered by dirt and cuts "..c...chi.." She finally managed to produce the small sound from her strange, robot-like ear pieces rather than her mouth. @Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her nodded' dang it this is hard' she thought as she sighed looking around as she held her cousins hand as they walked out the hostipal
Fuwa nodded but was for the most part her normal motherly self, humming a familiar tune and mouthing the words for Kenzie. @Zeldafangirl @NightCasterZ

NightCasterZ said:
Lila smiled. "Where's Chi?"
Fuwa half froze before walking again "that's what I want too know.." She mumbled quietly.

Kenzie looked at her' what is she doing does she want to learn' she thought as she felt tears come down her face' teach lila please its hard to not speak' she sign as she looked at lila as she messed up her hair laughing making noises like a little girl

Kenzie looked at her makiking sounds she wanted some too she was still holdint lila hand as she smiled she liked her she was a cute kid

Fuwa Ignored most of what was going on until the Ice-cream part "err... Maybe..." She said glancing around the deserted and half built terrain. @Zeldafangirl @NightCasterZ

Kenzie just was looking down she had an head injury as she sighed as she looked at the alley way as she pulled on her aunts pants as she saw at a mechine' whats that' she signed to her

@Adrian Johaanson (I'm waiting on a response from you.)

"Chi?" Ky questioned. "Like this planet Chi...wait your a Gapeah?" He stuttered. The girl was beautiful, with long blonde hair, and light blue eyes. He would've mistaked her for a human if it weren't for her missing ears.

Fuwa nodded "I'll see what I can do..." She said to Lila before noting the machine. @Zeldafangirl @NigtCasterZ

Kenzie was still confuse she still thought this place was earth' um is this earth where are we' she signed confused as she looked around

Dominix glanced at the girl curiously. "You look like a Gapeah...but by the look on your face, your showing human emotions. I'm not a techie guy..so I don't how to help you. Can you speak?"

Kenzie looked at her' i don't remember anything i just know who you are thats it i can't do anything i can't speak' she sign crying as she just hug her aunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back