• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

HybridxForce said:
Carbon maintained his distance as the subject, Fuwatari Shinko, explained the details of the situation. Code #34, as with all other codes, was a preregistered program containing directive override keys usable by normal residents of Chi. Orders were more complex programs that could only be activated by certain persons. He analyzed the information and came to a conclusion. "Code #34 accepted. Custody of subjects applied to Fuwatari Shinko. No laws have been breached." Carbon took a step forward. "Fuwatari Shinko, please move aside. Following Order #03 non registered humans require identification implementation. As custody holder you are to provide subjects' names. They will be added to the database following this process. "
Fuwatari nodded "The small ones name is Lila, she is my daughter and the other is my sisters daughter. she is currently unable to speak thanks to an incident two years ago." she said firmly, her eyes squinted into an untrusting glare "also if you wouldn't mind does your data have any recognition of a Gapeah called Chi?" this time her words had a hint of hope weaved through them. @Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Fuwatari nodded "The small ones name is Lila, she is my daughter and the other is my sisters daughter. she is currently unable to speak thanks to an incident two years ago." she said firmly, her eyes squinted into an untrusting glare "also if you wouldn't mind does your data have any recognition of a Gapeah called Chi?" this time her words had a hint of hope weaved through them. @Adrian Johaanson
((im gonna wait for @Adrian Johaanson before i continue :P ))

TheHappyPikachu said:
((nvm idk where they are))

"Hey, hey. Chi," Avi inhaled deeply before she spoke, and she will admit that maybe she was afraid. Afraid of losing Chi. "Input new item; jacket. Purpose; clothing, warmth. Okay?"

Avi ran her hand along Chi's ear piece, inspecting the missing pieces and the frayed out wires. The only place Avi really had the tools to fix Chi up was at her workbench, but that wasn't exactly very close to where they were now.

"Exact information is required for the identification process. Please provide full name of both subjects." Carbon paused for a moment at the request. It wasn't outside his functionality to do so, yet it wasn't within directive to allow him to him. "Searching database for Gapaeh, Chi... No such Gapeah exists. Editing search parameters... No registered human exists with the name Chi. Searching entire database, filtering data related to the world Chi... Results none. Please provide full name of both subjects."

neerios said:
((nvm idk where they are))
"Hey, hey. Chi," Avi inhaled deeply before she spoke, and she will admit that maybe she was afraid. Afraid of losing Chi. "Input new item; jacket. Purpose; clothing, warmth. Okay?"

Avi ran her hand along Chi's ear piece, inspecting the missing pieces and the frayed out wires. The only place Avi really had the tools to fix Chi up was at her workbench, but that wasn't exactly very close to where they were now.
(He'll come on in an hour or two if I remember correctly.... "^.^)

Chi stared at her, her eyes flashed codes as she input the information into her system "chi..." she then stated blankly, as Avi ran a hand along her ear pieces she slowly moved her own hands into site, staring at them "chi?..." she then muttered softly. @Adrian Johaanson

((ah okay))

At this point, Avi had almost completely forgotten the other person was there with them, but did she care? Nah. Chi probably had no memory, or at least none of the ones from beforehand. Avi really wished they taught more people how to operate Gapeah.

Avi slowly hoisted Chi up, slowly scanning her to see if she was decently intact or if Avi would have to go get something to help her carry Chi.

Kenzie was making noisese with her hand back and fouth she was like a baby learning how to do things she didn't understand what was the machine

HybridxForce said:
"Exact information is required for the identification process. Please provide full name of both subjects." Carbon paused for a moment at the request. It wasn't outside his functionality to do so, yet it wasn't within directive to allow him to him. "Searching database for Gapaeh, Chi... No such Gapeah exists. Editing search parameters... No registered human exists with the name Chi. Searching entire database, filtering data related to the world Chi... Results none. Please provide full name of both subjects."
Fuwatari's fist tightened slightly as she nodded and let out a quivering breath "full names... Shinko for both of the girls. subject-... Chi, does not have a second name..." her words sounded worried despite the smile and strong front she was putting on "does your data base have any information on something that happened seventeen years ago?- wait. it wouldn't. those were limited to specific Gapeah's..." her voice was shaky and sounded slightly worried despite the small smile and strong front she'd put up "Information code upload: #19467 file name-" she paused briefly "file name: L.O.V.E, scientist falls in love with male Gapeah subject... conceives child." her words sounded slightly harsh as she finished the code. @Hybrid.xforce

neerios said:
((ah okay))
At this point, Avi had almost completely forgotten the other person was there with them, but did she care? Nah. Chi probably had no memory, or at least none of the ones from beforehand. Avi really wished they taught more people how to operate Gapeah.

Avi slowly hoisted Chi up, slowly scanning her to see if she was decently intact or if Avi would have to go get something to help her carry Chi.
Chi felt herself being hosted up and stop up slowly, she was pretty beat up and looked like an old, abandoned toy "c-chi?..." she said adorably and looked around stiffly before closing her ear piece open noticing it, it was the one with the reset button and other one that required a strangely shaped key. Chi was the only one who had two buttons. other Gapeah had one. a simple reset button and nothing else... we'll... apart from an on switch... but by the looks of things Chi's was far past repair. @Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at the machine at her aunt' ask the machine mommy and daddy" she signed she just looked around

"Subject identified as Lila Shinko. Second subject requires full name." Carbon was simply following protocol. He would provide assistance within his capabilities, but Orders outranked Codes. Analyzing the file name, Carbon accessed the mainframe database through wireless interface. He had located the file in moments, but something stopped him from accessing it. "File is inaccessible. Second subject requires full-"

Carbon immediately powered down. In a few moments he was back online, but something was obviously different. He reached over his shoulders and drew both swords. "Directive altered. Fuwatari Shinko, due to past scientific achievements you are reprieved." Carbon began scanning a wide area, no longer set on following the previous Orders, Codes, or protocol.

HybridxForce said:
"Subject identified as Lila Shinko. Second subject requires full name." Carbon was simply following protocol. He would provide assistance within his capabilities, but Orders outranked Codes. Analyzing the file name, Carbon accessed the mainframe database through wireless interface. He had located the file in moments, but something stopped him from accessing it. "File is inaccessible. Second subject requires full-"
Carbon immediately powered down. In a few moments he was back online, but something was obviously different. He reached over his shoulders and drew both swords. "Directive altered. Fuwatari Shinko, due to past scientific achievements you are reprieved." Carbon began scanning a wide area, no longer set on following the previous Orders, Codes, or protocol.
Fuwatari swore under her breath before glancing down at the girl "run like hell and don't look back!" she said harshly and picked them up, dropping them off behind a building before going bak out and pulling both shotguns out from her pockets "damn you.... new generations have always bugged me." she muttered "now state clearly what you want. those girls have nothing to do with the incident." she said firmly. @HybridxForce

Kenzie was scared as she ran with lilia as she was told to do she saw another robot but this looks human as she looked confused as she painted as she was making noises

((This is what gave me the inspiration for this RP along with what Chi looks like and how she acts.)):

[media]

[/media]

Carbon continued scanning the area. When Fuwatari Shinko returned he was near the top of a ruined building. Turning he stopped in a direction opposite of the two female subjects. "Target located, following calculated route." Carbon dropped down leaving cracks in the pavement. He began walking, having completely ignored the remaining subject's words. The current directive was to locate and destroy the hybrid. All other subjects were to be ignored unless direct confrontation occurred.

"Who are you, why are you taking her?" Ky questioned, he was on guard. What was a Gapeah doing in the middle of the desert. "Bring her back...is she okay?" The questions came out rapidly. Getting into a karate stance, he stared down at the Gapeah. "Release her at once." He demanded.

Avi gave this other person a side glance before walking away with Chi firmly set in her arms. Her voice was firm, and it clearly challenged him to attack her while she had Chi.

"I'm going to help her, something you can't do." She pulled a small microphone out from her pocket and clipped it on the collar of her shirt. The microphone might seem like a meaningless object in a fight, but working with Gapeah lets you find out more about them. Like the defense mechanism in the older models, and there were a lot of old spare Gapeah she could call in.

"Give her back..what makes you think you can help her!" Ky yelled. He glanced at the microphone before looking back at her. "You think a microphone can protect you from an ass-whooping?"

"You should learn your place. Chi needs help, so I'll help her." Avi groaned and kept her head forward. She kept her pace as she walked out of the alleyway and to her workbench. Everything she needed would be there, or at least she hoped so. Chi was special, so Avi wasn't really sure if she had the right parts to replace the wiring in her ear.

Ky shrugged and waved her hand as if to dismiss her. "I really don't care, this doesn't concern me." He snarled as he dropped his knapsack. "I really am starving...I can't remember the last time I ate." He said aloud. The desert remained quiet. "God...I haven't ate meat since forever. And I don't think there's any animals in this place." He pondered. After a while, of talking to himself he fell asleep with one thought in mind. 'I wonder..when I'll see her again.'

Halfway to the workbench, and now Avi was wondering if that male was going to be alright for the night. Why was he even there? Avi had Chi tucked up against her and lazily switched on her microphone.

"Input command, #001, defend and protect..." She spoke with an even tone and in clear sentences so the old Gapeah would understand. Sometimes they would confuse some words for others, but she didn't blame them. They were trying their best. "Send Gapeah units, models 2.0 and below."

What she just did, maybe she would regret. But sending some Gapeah to that male was the best she could do to apologize without needing to say it. Hopefully the Gapeah would bring him something... edible. And the right kind of gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back