• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]Dominix glanced at the girl curiously. "You look like a Gapeah...but by the look on your face, your showing human emotions. I'm not a techie guy..so I don't how to help you. Can you speak?"

[/QUOTE]
Chi remained silent and still, a part of the ear piece opened slowly in a way that seemed almost painful... Two buttons were inside, a reset button and another that couldn't be accessed without what seemed to be some sort of key. @Adrian Johaanson

"Ah...I'm supposed to press one of those buttons?" He asked. He walked forward and gently picked up the ear. "Since their's no key..I'm going to press the other one. Is that okay?"

Fuwa hugged both the girls back "calm down... I won't let anything happen to you..." She said softly. @Adrian Johaanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky backed away from the girl, and watched as a buzzing sound emitted from her. "..Did I do something wrong? Oh crap... Are you dying.. Are you there. Are you sleeping." His heart raced as the girl shut her eye. "P-please speak to me. Please?"

Kenzie looked at her" no no" she say she can only say simple words as she was making noises with her mouth looking at her

Kenzie looked at her cousin as she was trying to speak" no hurt" she say trying as it hurt when she spoke

Lila looked about. "Where's Chi? What's that?" She said as she went into a panic. "Where's Chi..." She muttered, curling up into a ball.

((Okay so apparently it said I wasn't watching the thread when I was ;- ;) ) @Adrian Johaanson

Avi was running around the outskirts of Chi, checking up on the Gapeah, some of which she would consider her friends. A lot of them were stone cold, some would reply to her in a monotone voice. And maybe some waved at her because she programmed them to. It was a good thing to add, she thought as she jogged around Chi. It was slowly getting darker, and she had to check up on every Gapeah in Chi, including Chi herself.

Now, it wasn't really Avi's job to check up on the Gapeah, but she sure as hell loved to do it. Even if she was somewhat as lifeless as some Gapeah, or maybe as blunt as some of them. Didn't mean she couldn't enjoy something in her life.

"Chi! Chi, where are you?"

Right?

Carbon was patrolling the area on his regularly scheduled route around the sector of Chi under his jurisdiction. He scanned the area taking note of various Gapeah and few humans. Despite the initial perfection of Chi as a utopia, humans remained true to their ways. In time, even with the Gapeah, the world began to fall to ruin. "Log #1997. Two human corpses were found near the river. Analyzed the corpses to determine cause of death. Analysis reveals subjects were dehydrated. Hypothesis, subjects drank from the river despite the warning signs. Subjects carried no identification. Possibility of looting, probability high. Subjects have been disposed of to prevent further pollution to the river. Continuing log. Nine Gapeah have ceased functionality. Number will only increase as most Engineer Class Gapeah are no longer active. Salvaged usable parts and energy cores. Remaining chassis and framing were destroyed under Order #18. End of log."

Carbon continued forward scanning the area until he encountered three female humans. "Humans this is standard security scanning. Please cooperate by limiting excessive movement for the duration of the scan... Scan complete. Identified one Fuwatari Shinko, two subjects lack identification. Scan shows similarities in DNA. Fuwatari Shinko, do you claim custody over remaining subjects?"

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]"Chi!" He almost shouted. "I could've sworn you'd died." Ky grinned.

[/QUOTE]
neerios said:
((Okay so apparently it said I wasn't watching the thread when I was ;- ;) ) @Adrian Johaanson
Avi was running around the outskirts of Chi, checking up on the Gapeah, some of which she would consider her friends. A lot of them were stone cold, some would reply to her in a monotone voice. And maybe some waved at her because she programmed them to. It was a good thing to add, she thought as she jogged around Chi. It was slowly getting darker, and she had to check up on every Gapeah in Chi, including Chi herself.

Now, it wasn't really Avi's job to check up on the Gapeah, but she sure as hell loved to do it. Even if she was somewhat as lifeless as some Gapeah, or maybe as blunt as some of them. Didn't mean she couldn't enjoy something in her life.

"Chi! Chi, where are you?"

Right?
Chi stared at the boy blankly, pointing at herself slowly and tilting her head "chi?..." she asked blankly, as if asking wether or not it was her name, her voice was small and monotone before hearing someone else call out the same phrase chi? she thought too herself. @Adrian Johaanson

As Avi ran she could see two figures coming closer. One, a male, the other... A Gapeah? "Chi?"

Chi was important. All Gapeah were important. Lose the Gapeah, you lose the new world. You lose humanity. Avi's lip curled up in disgust as she saw the human holding Chi. He could've destroyed her memories. That isn't his fault, he probably doesn't know how to operate Gapeah.

NightCasterZ said:
Lila looked about. "Where's Chi? What's that?" She said as she went into a panic. "Where's Chi..." She muttered, curling up into a ball.
HybridxForce said:
Carbon was patrolling the area on his regularly scheduled route around the sector of Chi under his jurisdiction. He scanned the area taking note of various Gapeah and few humans. Despite the initial perfection of Chi as a utopia, humans remained true to their ways. In time, even with the Gapeah, the world began to fall to ruin. "Log #1997. Two human corpses were found near the river. Analyzed the corpses to determine cause of death. Analysis reveals subjects were dehydrated. Hypothesis, subjects drank from the river despite the warning signs. Subjects carried no identification. Possibility of looting, probability high. Subjects have been disposed of to prevent further pollution to the river. Continuing log. Nine Gapeah have ceased functionality. Number will only increase as most Engineer Class Gapeah are no longer active. Salvaged usable parts and energy cores. Remaining chassis and framing were destroyed under Order #18. End of log."
Carbon continued forward scanning the area until he encountered three female humans. "Humans this is standard security scanning. Please cooperate by limiting excessive movement for the duration of the scan... Scan complete. Identified one Fuwatari Shinko, two subjects lack identification. Scan shows similarities in DNA. Fuwatari Shinko, do you claim custody over remaining subjects?"
Fuwatari smiled at Lila "she's-" she began to speak before the Gapeah appeared, she quickly stepped in front of the two children "I claim custody over these two children under code #34. The programming directive interface may instal their recognition codes into system at will but no harm shall befall them as long as I am around. subjects are under the age of sixteen and as such do not carry pass codes like the adults. please warrant whatever punishment for their identification break onto me instead of them." she said all this confidently in a dominant stance, in simple turns she was authenticating their profiles as well as saying she would take the punishment for the law break they caused in having no official records listed. @HybridxForce @Zeldafangirl @NightCasterZ

Avi came up beside the two and shot a glare towards the male. She had a soft spot for the Gapeah, yes, but in no way did she appreciate man kind at all. And she was blunt about it. "What happened to her?" Avi's voice was steady, firm, and cold. She didn't let any emotion filter through, her endurance holding back the emotional turmoil in her mind.

neerios said:
Avi came up beside the two and shot a glare towards the male. She had a soft spot for the Gapeah, yes, but in no way did she appreciate man kind at all. And she was blunt about it. "What happened to her?" Avi's voice was steady, firm, and cold. She didn't let any emotion filter through, her endurance holding back the emotional turmoil in her mind.
Chi stared at the girl blankly, her eyes once again flashing brown as she scanned her, a blank image in her mind flashing the words 'no match' briefly before it stopped and her eyes returned to crystal blue once more... she still didn't have any clothes on ether. @Adrian Johaanson

Carbon maintained his distance as the subject, Fuwatari Shinko, explained the details of the situation. Code #34, as with all other codes, was a preregistered program containing directive override keys usable by normal residents of Chi. Orders were more complex programs that could only be activated by certain persons. He analyzed the information and came to a conclusion. "Code #34 accepted. Custody of subjects applied to Fuwatari Shinko. No laws have been breached." Carbon took a step forward. "Fuwatari Shinko, please move aside. Following Order #03 non registered humans require identification implementation. As custody holder you are to provide subjects' names. They will be added to the database following this process. "

(im not getting notifications from rpn for some reason?? soz @TheHappyPikachu ))

Avi took off her jacket and carefully draping it over Chi's shoulders, all while taking her from the human without a word. She didn't know what key word was used to reboot Chi's memories, in all honesty, Avi couldn't remember half their reboot codes, just because she never had to reboot them. And when she did, she always had them written down to help. Obviously, she didn't have the codes now.

neerios said:
(im not getting notifications from rpn for some reason?? soz @TheHappyPikachu ))
Avi took off her jacket and carefully draping it over Chi's shoulders, all while taking her from the human without a word. She didn't know what key word was used to reboot Chi's memories, in all honesty, Avi couldn't remember half their reboot codes, just because she never had to reboot them. And when she did, she always had them written down to help. Obviously, she didn't have the codes now.
(it's fine!! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back