• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Light In The Dark...

Oh yay literry i didn't get any notifications -.-)

Kenzie looked at the girl as she turn the page of her note book' i'm good just can't talk came out of a coma today' she wrote on her notebook showing it to the girl she lost her vocal cords while in the coma and in the crash

Kenzie looked at her confused she looked like a sister of hers weren't sure` family or friend' she wrote asking

Kenzie finally remember her as she smiled as she hugged her' i missed you dawn' she signed and wrote in case she didn't know sign language

"i missed you too buddy and im sorry that i hadn't seen you for 2 years Iv been busy."Dawn said nearly crying

Kenzie looked at her" i was in a come for 2 years anyways' she wrote looking at her friend' so um this robots what are they exactly' she wrote still a little confused' i just woke up today' she wrote

Kenzie just smiled' its okay i might not be abale to talk but you always be my best friend' she wrote

Kenzie just looked at her" dane" she say trying to say dawn she was trying to learn how to talk again for her for her family

Kenzie just smiled" lets do what we always do invesigate stuff" she say smirking a little

Kenzie just smiled" lets go come on" she say as she got her voice back" whoa i can talk hi hello what" she say as she laughed

Kenzie looked at her" its so great to able to speak" she say smiling as she laughed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back