• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

Holy crap, it's already 4:30 in the morning where I am and I haven't slept at all @_@ I was too busy drawing stuff for my second character >.> Oops...Well, probably not going to wake up early to post for Swift or finish this one's CS, since I didn't get any sleep, so I'll have to do that later in the evening tomor--err, today...

Agh, the wifi here in Asia is disgusting. I probably won't be able to finish my CS until i'm back in the states in a few days.
Still excited for when I'll be able to start though.

Let's be honest: I think just about any of us would rather punch a dragon and get summarily burnt to a crisp than deal with the horrors of bureaucracy, but it seems our intrepid heroes are even braver than we thought, if they all went through with this!

Man, my stupid phone. ..no notifications for me :/

Now then, which one the beautiful girls will Matsuo flirt with first

And why do I want to make him daughter that smacks him around?

Holy crap, it's already 4:30 in the morning where I am and I haven't slept at all @_@ I was too busy drawing stuff for my second character >.> Oops...Well, probably not going to wake up early to post for Swift or finish this one's CS, since I didn't get any sleep, so I'll have to do that later in the evening tomor--err, today...
Is that a jungle-dwelling girl that I'm seeing?

You get +1 waifu point for that alone.

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
Guild reception area
The bureaucratic blockade!

Wobb never knew how the guild accepted members, and as the flame on the lady's hand wavered, it seemed like a trial by combat was in order. Except the flame died, the horned lady reconsidered, and she beckoned him over to the desk, where a real challenge awaited: PENMANSHIP. Wobb did know how to read and write. But he was awful at it. He just kept dripping onto the papers and staining them all a uniform color of blue. But, aha! Everything was in red ink! It could still be seen even if he did make a mess!... And he was already dripping. Now, as he clumsily filled in what he understood, he spoke.
"Quali... Huh? Whassat?"
He said, having no idea what the word meant. And even now that he'd filled out as much of the sheet he understood, he saw a great many unknowns. Pre-existing medical conditions? Mother's maiden name? What we're these things? This test was only the first, and here he was, surely failing it! What would his heroes do?... Well, he'd never seen them do this sort of thing to begin with, so that wasn't much help.
I can tell just how much of an incredibly competent, utterly loyal, super-intellectual, witty, undeniably attractive, remarkably strong asset he will be to the Guild.

Sarcasm.

I can tell just how much of an incredibly competent, utterly loyal, super-intellectual, witty, undeniably attractive, remarkably strong asset he will be to the Guild.

Sarcasm.
Truly, he is the next William Black. With such grace, poise, and skill, what else could he be?

More sarcasm.

Truly, he is the next William Black. With such grace, poise, and skill, what else could he be?

More sarcasm.
Next William Black? Bitch, please, he's better than William Black ALREADY. Imagine what would happen if he actually achieved his true potential, which he will.

Too much sarcasm. Let's stop or it will get out of hand real fast.

Graystone713 Graystone713 Hey man, if Vern comes off as too much of a prick just tell me alright? I have experienced people getting so mad at me whenever one of my characters gets too much of a prick, so just let me know if he's gone too far.

@Greystone713 Hey man, if Vern comes off as too much of a prick just tell me alright? I have experienced people getting so mad at me whenever one of my characters gets too much of a prick, so just let me know if he's gone too far.
Lol, well, he's surrounded by 2 other people already being kinda a prick XD

Lol, well, he's surrounded by 2 other people already being kinda a prick XD
At least they're subtle. Still though, what the cat said might not even register in the slime's head since it was too complicated and might have short circuited a wire or two.

I think Wobb would be the main protagonist/butt monkey of the whole roleplay if it were an anime/tv show of some kind.

Just imagine the poor slime discovering that heroism, is, in fact very difficult and makes you into a cynical asshole over time.
Graystone713 Graystone713 Alteras Alteras CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

I think Wobb would be the main protagonist/butt monkey of the whole roleplay if it were an anime/tv show of some kind.

Just imagine the poor slime discovering that heroism, is, in fact very difficult and makes you into a cynical asshole over time.
Graystone713 Graystone713 Alteras Alteras CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
He already has the perfect set up. The sarcastic but talkative "pal," the antagonizing smart guy, and the demeaning but wise character of guidance

He already has the perfect set up. The sarcastic but talkative "pal," the antagonizing smart guy, and the demeaning but wise character of guidance
I think we should focus on that, yeah. I'll probably write most guild quests from now on with a subconscious liking to Wobb, like: "The dragon breathes gas," just so he can have it a bit easier and absorb it instead of being hurt by it. That's what all protagonists get in life; vests of hard, military-issue plot armor.

The whole post was hilarious, but this just takes the cake. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.
I actually wanted to make this a character, inspired by a certain boxxy fellow with a penchant for murder, tasty, and shinies. Heck, I'm gonna turn it into a quest of sorts later. Also, I see what you did there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back