• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

They lie to make you feel better for the horrors you force onto them!

Actually, there's a reason for pokeballs to be like top suite resorts. To fill out the checklist of stockholm syndrom.

Check 1: The kidnapper shows violent behavior towards the captive. (Beating the Pocket monster within an inch of their life)

Check 2: The kidnapper shows kindness (putting them in a resort-like environment)

Check 3: The victim had an opportunity to escape, but didn't take it (when they're trying to escape the ball)

And voila you have Stockholm syndrome.

Actually, there's a reason for pokeballs to be like top suite resorts. To fill out the checklist of stockholm syndrom.

Check 1: The kidnapper shows violent behavior towards the captive. (Beating the Pocket monster within an inch of their life)

Check 2: The kidnapper shows kindness (putting them in a resort-like environment)

Check 3: The victim had an opportunity to escape, but didn't take it (when they're trying to escape the ball)

And voila you have Stockholm syndrome.

Brah, why u gotta suck all the joy outa pokemon?

His fnaf theory's give me the hibbie jibbies
Well, FNAF theories were what made him more famous. Though I'm pretty sure FNAF's creator keeps changing things up to make things harder for our poor MatPat. He literally has to rework his theories everytime a new game comes pit.

Well, FNAF theories were what made him more famous. Though I'm pretty sure FNAF's creator keeps changing things up to make things harder for our poor MatPat. He literally has to rework his theories everytime a new game comes pit.

Scott throws him a bone sum times tho so its not so bad

RazingCatfish RazingCatfish
I don't see anything wrong with your character, but I do have a few questions out of pure curiosity.

How does shadow magic work? As far as I know, shadows are an absence of light within space. Wouldn't that mean she isn't vulnerable during daytime at all, since there are still shadows all around the place (except for noon, when the sun is directly above and its difficult to find shadows anywhere save for under trees.)

This adventurer's guild just keeps getting weirder. Lizardmen, gender-shifters, and sentient blueberry jell-o? What on earth could be next?

Also hi, I'm Gray, and I play Wobb, the aforementioned Jell-o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back