• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

I'm thinking I'm gonna make a second character, just gotta figure out what I'm going to do...Eh, I'll draw a picture of her first, then figure out the rest from that I guess.

So Birdsie Birdsie , was that an ok or no on adding Bardic Inspiration to Swift's CS?

I'm thinking I'm gonna make a second character, just gotta figure out what I'm going to do...Eh, I'll draw a picture of her first, then figure out the rest from that I guess.

So Birdsie Birdsie , was that an ok or no on adding Bardic Inspiration to Swift's CS?
Huh? Oh, shit, wait.

As for a second character - yes please! We have plenty of girls, but there's never enough waifus. Never enough dakka. Never enough waifus. Remember!

I wonder who will get the title of best girl.

Also, yup! It's all good.

As for a second character - yes please! We have plenty of girls, but there's never enough waifus. Never enough dakka. Never enough waifus. Remember!

I wonder who will get the title of best girl.

And I wonder who will take the title of best man... Or should I say.... LIZARDMAN!!!!! ;)

And I wonder who will take the title of best man... Or should I say.... LIZARDMAN!!!!! ;)
I already have a haiku about the lizardman:

You are my senpai
My only senpai
You give me dokis
And shades of grey
You've never noticed me
But I still love you
You're sugoi, kawaii desu ne

You are my senpai
My only senpai
You give me dokis
And shades of grey
You've never noticed me
But I still love you
I don't think that's a haiku though...

"You are my senpai
You have never noticed me
But I still love you"

^That's a haiku :P

You are my senpai
My only senpai
You give me dokis
And shades of grey
You've never noticed me
But I still love you

Nalnux: I only understood half of what you said, but thanks for your declaration of love though!
Wobb is definitely going to get Best Boy in the credits.

Hmmmmmm

Nalnux: Don't worry kid... Thing.... Once you get to my level of experience, the chicks'll be all over you.... Maybe covered in slime but still! They'll be all over you!

Pshhh, we all know that Swift is going to get the title...at least, he will in all of his re-tellings of the tale, regardless of who actually gets it :P

Nalnux: Ha! You tell it like you were the only one who even got a date! You old cougar.

Pshhh, we all know that Swift is going to get the title...at least, he will in all of his re-tellings of the tale, regardless of who actually gets it :P
latest

Imagine a DC Superhero themed around anime.

His name would be Anime Man.
His abilities are powerful but he has to yell their name out to use them, and he occasionally speaks Japanese. Also, all comics with him are written like manga and all panels with him suddenly change the artstyle into manga-esque. His ultimate attack is an oversized sword-gun that shoots an incredibly powerful beam of energy.

He has two sidekicks:
Manga Boy, and Pantsu Man.
The former is merely his trainee and ward, the latter is more like a perverted partner that collects women's panties.

Ha, we all know the resident troublemaker Liam is going to take the title. Who could resist his wits and charm?

Birdsie Birdsie

Aaaahhh I see what you mean lol. I'm fixing it so it actually makes logical sense. I didn't realize writing while tired was so bad for my logic. I swear I read through it a dozen times and I knew there was something wrong but I couldn't figure it out.

Yes, you would be right. I was thinking along the lines of manipulating any absence of light with those abilities amplified during the night.

One more word about someone being better and I will have Malcador stab you when you're sleeping.

I mean, everyone knows that Lizardman-chan is best boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back