• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Bunch of Horrible People Get Drunk

Allen had found himself taking a leisurely stroll through the town, trying to clear his head with the muggy midnight air. He didn't have anything better to do. He was out of homework to do, and he never has anything better to do than that.

He was stuck in his thoughts, a haze that was signified by the way he was staring at his shoes. For the most part he wasn't looking up because of the lack of open businesses.

However, he stopped when he noticed a strange neon flicker. He stops, looking up at the source.

The... Cool Ghoul?

He reads the note on the door, cocking his head back at the last part.

He also took a step back when he heard the conundrum going on in there.

He stands for a few seconds, looking at the door.

...What the hell.

He opens the door of the bar, entering and...

Ok what the fuck

He watches, completely dumbfounded, as BEES of all things swarm what look to be men of a great legal stature and a bartender using a flamethrower just... Just because? Gee he has no fucking idea.

He just stands in the doorway, taking in the scene he's walked into.

Mathews jumped back, a look of shock on her face, "What the hell!?This lady's crazy"

she shouted, looking around frantically and grabbing the nearest agent, "Get everyone out, this shit's insane!"

The woman slapped a flaming bee away from her arm and darted towards the door, bumping into some blonde standing in the door way. She pushed him out of the way and scurried out the front, all the grace she had displayed before vanished as she tripped and stumbled over beer bottled and trash.

(I'm going to disappear for around 3 days, just wanted to say, so you don't think i just up and disappeared)

Noah nearly fell down laughing, she sure was right, Rachel was something else. "That went well..." He walked over to the counter and placed the gun down, it was empty after being so trigger happy.

"Hey Rachel, you're pretty hot holding that." The vampire placed the back of his hand over his mouth, trying to hold back his laughter.

Allen steps back to let the other, panicked woman pass through.

After watching her scurry away, he looks into the bar, deciding to enter it.

"So uh… Can I just grab a beer or are you guys going to start flipping tables and summoninf Satan while you're ahead?"

A loud noise immediately caught his attention. "Excuse me for a moment Glenny poo. I've got to check on Rae. She's been so kind to me and put up with so much that I gotta help her out." He took a nice handgun out of the back of his pants. Lord knows how he kept it in there unnoticed...or didn't shoot himself in the a$$ with how tight the leather clung to him. Giving the scruffy zombie a little kiss in the head and gentle pat on the cheek he headed off.

"Rae Rae!! You alright! I thought I heard something!"

"Annnd... stay out!" Rachel yelled after the woman and her cohorts as they scrambled out of the building, The bees quickly dispersed too, and there was surprisingly no damage other than a huge scorch mark on the floor.

She dropped the flamethrower, then was about to give a victory speech when a familiar voice stole her attention.

"MAAAAARRY!!!" Rachel gave him a big, wet kiss on the cheek, looking relieved to see a friend. "Where the hell were you?!?! You missed out on the fun!!"

@Axel1313

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's good to see you're okay!" He grinned and picked her off of the ground in a spinning hug. "I was helping a couple of cuties escape the fray. Can't have you lose customers right?" he chuckled. "So is the rif-raff gone yet or you still need me to kick a few a$$es?"

Allen sat down at the very edge of the bar. He has a decent amount of cash and he ESPECIALLY after seeing whatever that was was looking to get a little tipsy. Or smashed. Doesn't matter.

He watches as this strange display unfolds. What the fuck has he walked into.

This place looks nice, mind if I have a peak?

Allen repressed a groan, instead just frowning and rolling his eyes a little.

Can you leave me alone for just a night, man?

Hehe, nope~

Allen resigned himself to the small, nagging, demonic voice prodding at him from his mind.

Chris finally crawled out from under the booth. He had gotten out his phone and was able to video tape all the awesome flaming bee action! He put his phone back in his pocket. He sighed and made his way back to the bar, he sat down on the stool with a thump. He wondered if Taran was ok and if he still had his stuff! Chris looked next to him to see a man he hadn't seen in the bar before, he would have noticed because the bar was almost dead and this guy did not look like he was in a bar fight. "Uh, excuse me? Did you just walk in here? While the government was here?"

@Midnight Peace

He raises an eyebrow.

"That was the government?" He purses his lips, cocking his head back.

"Gee, what kinda place did I walk into?"

He scratches the back of his head.

"I mean, I don't really care, long as you search alcohol, but uh... Yeah."

He looks to the man, his feet almost reaching the floor, as Allen is one very tall man.

@Magical Squid Senpai

"Well you walked into a bar for....different beings. You kind of missed a lot of things! Like a big bar fight." Chris chuckled, this sure was a crazy day. "I bet you can find some beer here that won't be smashed or whatever." Chris said as he looked over at the bar.

@Midnight Peace

"Sweet. So, bar for other beings, Eh?"

Sounds just perfect for me, why don't you let me romp around in there?

Allen flicked his line of sight to the ground, annoyed with Gray's persistence to rise.

"What does that mean, exactly? Like… Non-humans?"

@Magical Squid Senpai

"Oh, are you?"

The bartender places his drink next to him, to which he promptly picks it up.

"Im a Mage, actually, by uh… unfortunate circumstance."

He takes a sip of his beer, looking at the table.

Is that what you refer to me as now? Aww, how cute.

@Magical Squid Senpai

After taking a hearty gulp from the beer, he wipes the froth from his lips with the back of his hand and responds.

"Allen. Allen Stream."

His expression seems disinterested or distant, not portraying much emotion to go along with his fairly animated voice, and he has one hell of a habit of looking at the ground, as if he doesn't want to maintain eye contact. He took another long swig from his glass of beer.

@Magic Squid Senpai

He finishes his sip reluctantly.

"Oh uh, well… You know…" He clears his throat, setting his drink down.

Ooo, how will you explain it next? Might scare some people with the real story, dontcha think?

Allen represses the urge to sigh, thinking over how he could put this without giving away the whole tale.

"Uhhh… I guess uh… Just…"

He looks back up at the other patron.

"Just kinda got struck with some
shitty spell, and now I'm stuck with magic and… A downside. Heh."

He takes another sip, relenting his eye contact.

Im just a downside of a shitty spell~? Awwww, that isn't vewwy nice of you Ally! A good man would have the courage to admit that I'm far worse than a downside.

Allen's right lower eyelid raises in response to the taunting

((I'll respond tomorrow, im dead tired rn. Good night!))

@Magic Squid Senpai

Allen keeps his gaze fixed to the table. He shrugs.

"It's annoying, but n-no worries." He sips from his beer. "Im used to it by now, so." He keeps the edge of the glass to his lips. He really wants to finish this stuff off as soon as he can so that he can get started on his next drink.

He gradually raises the glass higher and higher until it's halfway empty.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Well this is getting AGGRIVATING, no?

Giggling is heard only to Allen, which comes from somewhere in the back of his mind.

Allen waits till he's finished with his glass to elaborate, which only takes five more seconds. He puts his beer back down, considering getting something stronger next. If he's going to be interrogated about this, he better be sure as hell that he'll be drunk enough to handle it.

"Just... You know... Bad... Bad shit." He hopes that this vague answer will make this person understand that he doesn't want to pour his heart out to a stranger. Or, at least not sober.

"Hey, bartender, I'll have a cranberry and vodka please."

He flicks his eyesight up to the barkeep. Cranberry and vodka was his go-to when he felt more adventurous than beer.

@Magical Squid Senpai

"It's alright..."

His drink is slid onto the area of counter next to him.

"I dont know, really. I was just walking by, you know? Taking a midnight stroll to clear my head. Suddenly, I find this place. I thought, 'Hey, I've been feeling like shit lately! I'm gonna get drunk!' And here I am."

He sips his drink, enjoying the flavor as well as the thought of his soon impending inebriation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back