• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

Luka Vandevelde

Cereth stood, trembling, but tall "What's your name? And thank you for helping us."
With the urgency of the situation, Cereth acted without thinking. Her fear tried its best to slow her down, but she fought it back. But with her fragility, even a small accident could break her.
"You're incredible!" Luka gushed, feeling stamina returning to her due to Cereth, but also enthused by the duo's abilities in backing her up. "I should owe you a meal!" She continued, smiling. "I'm Luka Vandevelde." She drew her rapier and turned around, her eyes darting around the area. There were small flames and burn marks now, her eyes followed them to the culprit, another one of the strangers that had gone off to help pull up someone hanging by the cliff edge. "You have quite the party." She said, drawing her blade once again as she watched for more personas to attack. "Some hot heads, literally and metaphorically." She smirked.

Jonah Sunore

"Jonah, Where have you been all this time?"
Rauda swept over the battlefield, eyeing the fight from above. She glided far enough upward, putting a safe distance between the group and herself, sharing the sight with Jonah.

Jonah straightened up, "They're still back there fighting. I have a feeling we might run into them again." He said aloud, still caught as if he were in a daydream. He suddenly remembered that Lance was talking to him and turned his head slightly, still scouting the area with his gaze, but he didn't want to be outright rude to Lance. "I was down in the village, I thought I could gather some intelligence. In reality, I just sat around with a couple of old travelers. They almost got me to stay and play a game of cards with them, but I didn't feel like taking a grandpa's food money in poker." He smirked, looking at Lance directly now before he turned his attention back to the area.

- Yvon

He didn't care much for the personas fury. "Yeah, no problem." He says, before noticing an odd change. "Woah, what's up with th- OW MOTHER-mmmrg...." He get mad for a second before hearing his rant defending the persona. "Yeah, yeah I deserve that... For now, we need to get the undead personas that mine cant handle." He says. "Sorry, uhm, Raccoon persona. Or Locke's persona, I dunno your name." He says, sighing. He takes out his polearm once more, going back in to handle the undead.

arialc said:
- Yvon
He didn't care much for the personas fury. "Yeah, no problem." He says, before noticing an odd change. "Woah, what's up with th- OW MOTHER-mmmrg...." He get mad for a second before hearing his rant defending the persona. "Yeah, yeah I deserve that... For now, we need to get the undead personas that mine cant handle." He says. "Sorry, uhm, Raccoon persona. Or Locke's persona, I dunno your name." He says, sighing. He takes out his polearm once more, going back in to handle the undead.
As Yvon left to help the others finish off the rest of the undead personas, Locke lifted the raccoon into his arms and lovingly asked, "Are you okay Roma?"

"I'm alright; just a few burns," the persona said, holding onto the boy for comfort.

"Thank goodness! I was so worried about you!"

"Me? You were the one in danger!"

"I know but that jerk's persona could have killed you, whether on purpose or by accident!"

"Please Locke! Don't fight with the others. Especially the ones that are stronger than you and me. The persona and its human are very powerful. He could have given you a great deal more pain than just a punch in the mouth. I don't want you to get hurt!"

"But I do not want you to be hurt either," the boy said as a tear fell from his eyes onto the whiskers of his persona.

Roma gently touched the boy's face as she smiled at him with compassion.

"My good boy!" she said tenderly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian was slashing at undead personas and laughing while doing so. "This is so fun!" He exclaimed.

"Hey...I think that's the rest of them," Thea says as her spear transformed to water and left her hands. Unusually quiet, Sana spoke up for what Thea was thinking, "We need to head back to Florence and come up with a plan, somehow." Sana looked over the group before hearing the skyship land from behind them. "Let's call it a day too. I bet everyone's exhausted." Thea quietly walks over to the skyship, obviously having a lot on her mind. She was foolish to jump right in and save the day. She's been in Poltragrow Port for too long. Silly her. "It's almost sunset," The girl speculates.

"Obviously not, dear." Golith said to Lois as he circled around her and Ghoul. Ghoul spoke up and gave one of his real genuine smiles towards her, "It's been too long. Anyways, the plan (forget the extra IC tab, oops). The so-called defenders of Arcandia might slow us down. The real plan comes into place." Golith then says, "Of course, maybe with a few more dead bodies." Ghoul then continues as he looks out the window. "We start at Balnor, and destroy in from ground up. But, we don't have to get our hands dirty. The persona army will do that for us." He waved that thought away. Golith then intervened, "What about the group of prestigious Arcandians?"

"I'm sure Lois and the rest can take care of them easily. We have a fellow troop joining us at HQ in the forest." Ghoul smiles, and Golith does as well.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @Miracle Corgi @Devious Dilbert @Epax

- Yvon

"Thank the Heavens." Yvon says, his polearm retrwcting to its smaller form. The Cherufe was still eager to obliterate, but alas, there was no more. "You did well, Partner." He says, petting the hot stone skin without any pain. "Go bathe in the mantle, why dont you?" He asks. The Cherufe goes back in the hole from which it came the hole seals itself. "Hey, uhm, Water Girl, mind putting out these extra flames?" He asks, kicking a burning corpse. "They smell like a horse's as." Yvon says, walking back into the group. "How much do you guys wanna bet Lois heard me?"

- Lois

"I wouldnt expect less, Golith." Lois says, giggling at the decline. "Yes, yes, especially with the sturdy personas such as that Cherufe. Im pretty sure that thing will be a fair match for my dear Skeleton." Lois says. "Best plan of attack would be to get rid of my Brother. Makes the Troops happy, especially me~" Lois says, giggling. She then listens to the rest of the plan. "Oh, absolutely outstanding plans. Only the best from Sir Ghoul, eeh?" Lois says, stretching. "Arcandia will be a better place if those kiddies just gave up and joined us."

Ayane said:
"Hey...I think that's the rest of them," Thea says as her spear transformed to water and left her hands. Unusually quiet, Sana spoke up for what Thea was thinking, "We need to head back to Florence and come up with a plan, somehow." Sana looked over the group before hearing the skyship land from behind them. "Let's call it a day too. I bet everyone's exhausted." Thea quietly walks over to the skyship, obviously having a lot on her mind. She was foolish to jump right in and save the day. She's been in Poltragrow Port for too long. Silly her. "It's almost sunset," The girl speculates.
Still clutching on to his persona, Locke and Roma followed Thea and Sana to the skyship back to Florence.

"Roma?" Locke quietly said. "We do not have to stay with the group. We can go back to our normal routine in Florence. They are fine without us."

"Locke," Roma said, disappointed that the boy was still determined to leave the group. "We can't remain thieves anymore. Staying with the group will give us new life; free from the struggles of crime. The life we once lived was wrong."

"But we made sure to only steal from the wealthy," Locke insisted.

"It was stealing nonetheless. Locke! I know it's hard to put your faith in people, especially since your parents abandoned you at the age of ten but please... Make friends with the others. Including Yvon @arialc ."

"Oh Lord!" Locke groaned in frustration.

Contemplating for a minute, the boy at last spoke, "If that will make you happy then I will do as you wish."

The raccoon smiled at her sweet little boy. He was growing up!

"Now don't you give me that cheeky look!" Locke playfully said to his persona.

Tickling Roma's belly in glee, the boy laughed at the giggling raccoon.

Luka Vandevelde

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]

She turned to Luka, "Will you be coming back with us?"

"Let Cereth treat you that meal she owes you."

"Please don't say that..."

[/QUOTE]
Luka smiled at Cereth, laughing at her interaction with her persona. She continued smiling, but studied the people with her, and the mildly catastrophic event they were caught in. Was it really right? Her familiar fluttered above her, mute, but studied the two in front of Luka as well. She bit her lip, hesitant. It took her a moment, but she nodded her head and then her stomach spoke for her. "I'll pay whoever back as long as I get some food!" She giggled, holding her stomach now as her face flushed. She bounced, suddenly looking beyond Cereth and fixed her eyes on the airship. "It looks amazing!" She beamed, her hummingbird already beating its way on board, leading the way for Luka.

"Pardon me, but I'll go ahead then!" She said, walking on board now.

"Did everyone know eachother beforehand?" She asked, turning around to now look at everyone entering or already on the ship, curious.

Conor and Caleb quickly checked if any of the dead personas they see along the way were in fact dead. They then put their swords in their scabbaths. Caleb bit his lip and looked up at the Sergeant, "Conor, what if we don't win? What if we loose to the Troops? What if I never see my parents again,"

"Oh Caleb," the blond said, "You cannot let yourself think that way,"

"Yeah," said Snow, "Sometimes we think we're going to die but we stand up, look high and say, 'I will live,' and we fight the fight for Arcandia,"

"That means a lot. Thanks you two." He picks Bear off of the ground and shouted to the team, "Let's get moving."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]"Did everyone know eachother beforehand?" She asked, turning around to now look at everyone entering or already on the ship, curious.

[/QUOTE]
"Nope," Locke said, trying to be friendly. "Roma and I met everyone in Florence and we just followed them on this mission. I lived in Summerfields, seven year prior, before being dumped in Florence. However, the both of us manage to live a profitable life there. We were criminals; like Robin Hood and Little John... or Bonnie and Clyde!"

Locke chuckled lightly, imagining the raccoon wielding a smoking Tommy Gun.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
Luka smiled at Cereth, laughing at her interaction with her persona. She continued smiling, but studied the people with her, and the mildly catastrophic event they were caught in. Was it really right? Her familiar fluttered above her, mute, but studied the two in front of Luka as well. She bit her lip, hesitant. It took her a moment, but she nodded her head and then her stomach spoke for her. "I'll pay whoever back as long as I get some food!" She giggled, holding her stomach now as her face flushed. She bounced, suddenly looking beyond Cereth and fixed her eyes on the airship. "It looks amazing!" She beamed, her hummingbird already beating its way on board, leading the way for Luka.

"Pardon me, but I'll go ahead then!" She said, walking on board now.

"Did everyone know eachother beforehand?" She asked, turning around to now look at everyone entering or already on the ship, curious.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Nope," Locke said, trying to be friendly. "Roma and I met everyone in Florence and we just followed them on this mission. I lived in Summerfields, seven year prior, before being dumped in Florence. However, the both of us manage to live a profitable life there. We were criminals; like Robin Hood and Little John... or Bonnie and Clyde!"

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

"By some odd twist of fate, we actually all met today. This morning to be exact." It sounded sillier when said aloud...

"It sounds unrealistic, but that's what had happened..."

"This differed drastically than what we planned for the day huh, Cereth?" Added her companion.

"Yes... Definitely..."

"By now I think I'm used to the unforgiving brutality of the universe." Liafort said ever so cheerfully.

"That's... one way to put it? I don't think that's quite accurate..."

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Nope," Locke said, trying to be friendly. "Roma and I met everyone in Florence and we just followed them on this mission. I lived in Summerfields, seven year prior, before being dumped in Florence. However, the both of us manage to live a profitable life there. We were criminals; like Robin Hood and Little John... or Bonnie and Clyde!"

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
-Cereth Pavette
"By some odd twist of fate, we actually all met today. This morning to be exact." It sounded sillier when said aloud...

"It sounds unrealistic, but that's what had happened..."

"This differed drastically than what we planned for the day huh, Cereth?" Added her companion.

"Yes... Definitely..."

"By now I think I'm used to the unforgiving brutality of the universe." Liafort said ever so cheerfully.

"That's... one way to put it? I don't think that's quite accurate..."

[/QUOTE]
Luka Vandevelde

Luka twirled a low hanging lock of hair as she listened. "Very cool." She replied, her interest piqued. "You all came together to fight...Persona's from stone?" She asked, looking at the two. She blinked now, studying the people in front of her until her eyes widened. "You were hanging from the edge of a cliff!" She exclaimed pointing at Locke. "That's insane! Are you okay? Cereth can do this healing thing, I think? She actually gave me energy earlier so if you need help she works miracles like that! Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine how that must have felt." She was shaking her head now, speaking almost too fast to understand as she exploded with excitement. "S-Sorry! I got ahead of myself there, uh," She said, catching her breath. "You guys must trust each other a lot to fight together, despite meeting this morning. I'd call it fate." She smiled, and then her eyes went wide again, "Wait! Summerfields? Me too! I left home a couple years ago though...Sorry! I'm fairly scatterbrained right now." She admitted, now rubbing her eyes. "I have eaten in a day or two now, I think."

(*word vomits*)

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
Luka twirled a low hanging lock of hair as she listened. "Very cool." She replied, her interest piqued. "You all came together to fight...Persona's from stone?" She asked, looking at the two. She blinked now, studying the people in front of her until her eyes widened. "You were hanging from the edge of a cliff!" She exclaimed pointing at Locke. "That's insane! Are you okay? Cereth can do this healing thing, I think? She actually gave me energy earlier so if you need help she works miracles like that! Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine how that must have felt." She was shaking her head now, speaking almost too fast to understand as she exploded with excitement. "S-Sorry! I got ahead of myself there, uh," She said, catching her breath. "You guys must trust each other a lot to fight together, despite meeting this morning. I'd call it fate." She smiled, and then her eyes went wide again, "Wait! Summerfields? Me too! I left home a couple years ago though...Sorry! I'm fairly scatterbrained right now." She admitted, now rubbing her eyes. "I have eaten in a day or two now, I think."

(*word vomits*)

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

Too... much... information... All... At once...

This girl speaks at lightning speed!

"Oh, yeah I guess... Haha..." Cereth leaned back. "Wait-"

Then she leaned in.

"Days? One? Two? You haven't eaten in two days?!"

"Wow, Cereth can't go one day without insisting that she has died."

The first thought that came to Cereth's mind:

Somebody's poorer than me??!

(*Fuckin Arcandia explodes*)

Caleb put Bear down, "Well, Conor's my boss so we have a strictly formal relationship."

"Yeah," Conor confirmed, "There's like ten privates in my squadrant that myself and another Sergeant train. Soon they'll be known as a soldier and not just a Private."

"I'd rather be a Sergeant."

"Well that's a lot of work it took me 8 years of police and military work from the age of 16 to become a Sergeant. You'll be in your mid twenties when you'll be like me and in your late thirties when you become a captain." Caleb looked down. He didn't know it could take that long. "That's the way it is Private." Conor placed his hand on his shoulder and Caleb turned red.

"I just hunt for some random animal and eat it raw. Where I live there aren't even fires." Ian chuckled "Oh yeah. On it" Ian ran off to find some foodl

Luka Vandevelde

Luka giggled at everyone's reactions, actions, and energy. "I'm sorry! don't worry about it!" Luka tried yeling to Ian before she shrugged and noticed the red in Caleb's face, and caused her to giggle further. So much for a professional relationship, she thought, clapping her hands together as she turned her attention back to the boy from Summerfields and Cereth. "Sorry, I explode sometimes. I forget how crazy I sound. A part of my abilities is to fall into a hibernation-like state that slows my metabolism, so it isn't a big deal if I happen to skip meals for three days, but it really drags on me." She clarified. "Don't get me wrong, I love food! Oh! Did someone mention we were going to Florence? I heard that they have amazing cream puffs at this one place- I used to work at a bakery so trust me, I would know a good pasty when I see one! Oh, oh they also have-" She stopped midsentence, seeing that she was slowly about to babble at lightning speed again. "Well, wait. You all met this morning. What brought you together so fast?" She asked, remembering the events that just unfolded, her face falling flat as she awaited a response.

Ian heard Luka's call and dashed back. "Okay. I won't"

"Sure." Thea dampened the flames from the fight, and Sana took care of a burning tree. "Don't worry...ah Luka was it? Thea knows this person at an inn in (inn in lol) Florence. This person owes us. This should be a good HQ for the night, at least."

"The food is great!" Thea cheered, returning to her more cheerful self. She then nodded at Cereth and Liafort, "You two did great."

@RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @MuffinRPs @arialc @Epax @Miracle Corgi

(Idk why this part didn't send)

Ghoul smiles at his favorite companion, and says, "Only if it was that easy."

"It will be easy when Arcandia is all on their knees."

"You're right Golith."

Luka Vandevelde

Luka straightened, turning now to a persona speaking to her, and her eyes fixed on the dying embers of the flames. "I've never been to Florence before! For some reason, I always ended up somewhere else. Also, I should thank you guys for welcoming me, er, I just jumped into the mix and forced you to feed me." She laughed, now feeling embarrassed. Luka took a moment now to fully look at the group. She knew immediately she was older than some, and she couldn't quite guess if she was older than Cereth or not. Her hummingbird followed Luka's behavior, but made it much more obvious. The mute persona fluttered about the group, hovering over each person for a short second before moving on. Luka flushed, "Some people might find that rude," She said, staring directly at her familiar. After passing by each party member, the creature resided back to Luka's person, nestling itself on her shoulders. "I'm sorry, we don't have the best manners." Luka apologized with a light laugh, on behalf of her persona, but still had a bashful pink spread across her face.

Cereth loved being in the air. She loved the view of Arcandia from the angle.

It made Arcandia look so much smaller than it actually was. She loved the thrill of travel. This made her think back to the past.

Just her and Liafort...

As the skyship landed, Cereth was waken up from her daydreams and thrown back into the present.

Cereth saw the eagerness of Thea.

That girl's always so energetic, huh?

"Wait for us, Thea!" She shouted, but it seemed not to reach the ears of the girl.

"Finally, a big break!" Liafort yawned.

"Maybe not yet..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back