• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

MuffinRPs said:
Conor smirked whist Caleb stared at him with awe, "I have killed more people and creatures than I can remember. I'm insane compared to the Private here so don't test me or you'll be split in two,"
Caleb mumbled, "I'm in love,"
"Hear that Roma!" Locke proudly said, "Nothing to worry about when the military is on our side!"

"Yeah sure!" Roma said nervous about Sergent Nero saying he was crazy and would hurt anyone who he didn't like.

Looking at Caleb's fond expression, Roma said to herself, "The plot thickens!"

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
-Cereth Pavette
"Wha-??!" She screamed out as the ground began to rumble.

Liafort jumped off her shoulder and tried to stay in the air

"What is this?!" He screeched.

Cereth tried to keep her balance and at the same time, her composure.

[/QUOTE]
"Cereth?" Locke said as he saw her trying to keep her balance in the trembling cave. "You don't look so good. Anything wrong?"

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]"Hear that Roma!" Locke proudly said, "Nothing to worry about when the military is on our side!"
"Yeah sure!" Roma said nervous about Sergent Nero saying he was crazy and would hurt anyone who he didn't like.

Looking at Caleb's fond expression, Roma said to herself, "The plot thickens!"

"Cereth?" Locke said as he saw her trying to keep her balance in the trembling cave. "You don't look so good. Anything wrong?"

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

"It's just that..." She paused.

"I'm a little shaken up. With all the killing and blood... And then suddenly the ground begins to shake. It's pathetic of me to lose my composure..."

I'm the oldest one here... Why don't I act like it?

She reflected on the past.

"I'm really not used to this, that's all."

"Yeah, Cereth's scared out of her mind right now. She can't hide it too well." Liafort added.

"What did you say, Private? You were mumbling again,"

Caleb sighed, "Nothing. It doesn't matter," It was pretty obvious that Caleb loved Conor but the only one who noticed was Roma. Everything about the sergeant Conor loved. From his blond hair and blue eyes to his bravery and intelligence; he was perfect to Caleb.

"One good reason...one...oh, because you won't." Ty, liking the name Ghoul better, smiled. "Honestly, I haven't anything wrong. Just this guy was talking too much, sergeant. Keep the rocks, I don't need them anymore." He tossed the three colored stones at the groups feet, and started to walk away. Thea then mumbled to herself, "This woman is crazy. She probably lived in Balnor or some crap." Ghoul stopped, and glared at her. "It's people like you who that inspire me to create New Arcandia."

"They are a waste of time." Golith says to him. "I know."

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @Devious Dilbert @arialc @Miracle Corgi @

@MuffinRPs[/URL] and Conor to speak with Cereth.

"Ma'am. Believe it or not, I agree with Locke... It's alright to be afraid. I'm afraid myself right now! But the team needs you. Please... stick with us. We all will keep you safe and I know deep down you want to do the same for us."

Roma smiled to reassure the older lady.

"Safety In Numbers, as the saying goes," Locke chimed in with a grin.

Roma groaned and said, "Please shut up Locke! I was trying to give a pep talk and you ruined it!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayane said:
"One good reason...one...oh, because you won't." Ty, liking the name Ghoul better, smiled. "Honestly, I haven't anything wrong. Just this guy was talking too much, sergeant. Keep the rocks, I don't need them anymore." He tossed the three colored stones at the groups feet, and started to walk away. Thea then mumbled to herself, "This woman is crazy. She probably lived in Balnor or some crap." Ghoul stopped, and glared at her. "It's people like you who that inspire me to create New Arcandia."
"They are a waste of time." Golith says to him. "I know."

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @Devious Dilbert @arialc @Miracle Corgi @
-Lance Rhenson

Seeing Ty walk away, he got up.

"Lance, looks like we'll be leaving now." His Persona told him.

"I can see that." He ran to catch up with Ty. His persona followed without a word. "Where are we headed now?"

I wanted to get away from this place as soon as possible.

That group looked terribly incompetent.

"What did we accomplish here?" He asked.

It seems like we came here for nothing. Ty didn't even take the stones with her. Or maybe she had already made use of them.

Jonah Sunore

Overhead the group, the nimble Goshawk Rauda glided. With the raise of a wing in mid-glide, the feathered being spun back and approached the group of people below. It flew behind Ty, staying protected, while it's typically orange eyes were gleaming gray. After performing a similar midair maneuver, the bird landed on the ground, looking everywhere before resting her eyes upon the company Ty and Golith were addressing.

Rauda had gone ahead before Jonah, the two already sharing their sight between each other as they scouted the area outside of the village. As Jonah himself approached the scene, Rauda cocked her neck to the side and blinked, their ocular link now broken, her eyes reverted to a bright orange color typical to her breed. Jonah left the cover of nearby foliage, and while he approached the group casually with a smile, a wary hand was place upon his sheathed sword's hilt. Rauda flew up to greet him, landing upon his shoulder.

"You've really opened up out of your shell, Ty." Jonah laughed, "Although I don't believe you and your new friends are getting along very well." He kept up a lighthearted aura, but his eyes fixed on the corpse of the local. He didn't agree with this, but he agreed with the notion for a New Arcandia.

"Maybe, we all just got off on the wrong foot, you know? Is that how the saying goes?" He nervously interjected with a smile, staring at Ty and the opposing group.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka could feel the torpor setting in, slumped against a tree outside the Severed Tops. She didn't understand how she always got in these situations. She thought she saved up enough food money for the next three days, but she hadn't eaten in the last day and a half. Her persona fluttered about her face, suddenly, hurriedly trying to wake her up from her pseudo-hibernation. "What is it?" she muttered, suddenly feeling the tremors shake the ground beneath her. She watched her hummingbird familiar flutter about her face, urging her to move. Luka shifted, suddenly hearing a young man (Jonah) walk out of the foliage and into the clearing. She hunched over, spying on the two groups from the comfort of a bush, but her stomach was gurgling and growling loudly.

RP Marshall]"Oh!" Locke said in surprise. "That's interesting. I thought adults weren't afraid of anything. I guess all of this killing is scary but right now you need to be strong." Roma turned away from Caleb [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32442-muffinrps/ said:
@MuffinRPs[/URL] and Conor to speak with Cereth.

"Ma'am. Believe it or not, I agree with Locke... It's alright to be afraid. I'm afraid myself right now! But the team needs you. Please... stick with us. We all will keep you safe and I know deep down you want to do the same for us."

Roma smiled to reassure the older lady.

"Safety In Numbers, as the saying goes," Locke chimed in with a grin.

Roma groaned and said, "Please shut up Locke! I was trying to give a pep talk and you ruined it!"
-Cereth Pavette

"Thanks..." She didn't know what else to say. She thought her behavior was shameful. She'd been alone for so long. She'd never encountered events like these. In her days, she spent most of her time just wandering. Never getting involved with anything.

She felt useless compared to the others.

These kids are stronger than me... Just what happened to me?

But she decided to keep her chin up.

Liafort didn't say anything. He knew too well not to.

I'm the oldest, I should be the most dependable...

"You're right, I do wish I was more calm in these situations... I'll try my best."

When Cereth was alone, she prioritized herself. She'd dash at any sign of danger. it was how she kept herself alive. But now she's found people that she actually wanted to stick around. Even if they were all just a bunch of kids.

It's still a huge shift of a lifestyle. Honestly, she still felt uncomfortable. But she truly did wish to contribute to the team.

"We accomplished a lot quite actually Lance." He smiles. "We have a stable connection to the pandorium. I don't want to get into details." Ghoul sees the birdman above, as he likes to call him, and shrugs what he said off. "I know, I wonder what happened." He saw him look at the dead body and said, "He was talking too much."

"Let's let the newly stabilized pandoras handle them. We have work to do. Bird--ahem, Jonah, let's go back to base." Golith says as Ghoul and him vanishes from sight. Perks of having a ghost creature sidekick, Ghoul thought. A persona per person in the group started to attack. "I guess we have no choice!" Thea mumbles as her spear ended up in her hands. "I'm counting on you Sana."

@MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @arialc @Epax @Miracle Corgi

Ayane said:
"Let's let the newly stabilized pandoras handle them. We have work to do. Bird--ahem, Jonah, let's go back to base." Golith says as Ghoul and him vanishes from sight.
Jonah Sunore

"Sure thing!" Jonah replied casually, smiling as Ghoul made his exit. His smile faded, jealous of how easily Golith could pull them from situations. Rauda's feathers were ruffled angrily, knowing that Golith was about to call Jonah by some annoying nickname, and she knew Jonah hated nicknames. "I'll peck their eyes in their sleep!" She muttered, flying ahead of Jonah and leading their retreat back to the base. Jonah had stopped, turning his head to look at the group now facing the deceased personas. He bit his lip, almost feeling compassionate for the group. They just are confused by the motives of New Arcandia, if they truly knew they wouldn't oppose such a noble cause. "I hope you don't get the wrong idea!" He shouted back at the group now, knowing that if he intervened there would be reprucussions. He began to follow Rauda now, quickly running now alongside the gliding goshawk persona.

Luka Vandevelde

This was her chance. She rose from the bushes, seeing that there was an extra persona that outnumbered the team by one. She had pulled her rapier from her bag and jumped into the clearing alongside the group facing the weird dead things the other weird dead thing brought back to life via some weird stones from some strange cave next to the dead guy. Luka was sweating from exhaustion and nerves. "If you feed me, I'll take one of these things out!" She made a deal she didn't even know if she could pull off, but hunger made her do some crazy things. Her humming bird fluttered around her side, quietly cheering her on.

- Yvon

No, no... no catch at all. Free." He says, wrapping her hand around the bag. "Take. It." He says, backing up some with his hands in the air. "Oh, cool an earthquake." He says, stumbling some. Then it stops. "Shortlived."

- Lois

Lois ran to catch up with the big girl... man? Ghoul. She increases her speed and stops next to her, walking with her. She pants. "What's up? Were you the cause of that earthquake?" She asks.

(THIS MOVES SO FAST I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO)

Ayane said:
"We accomplished a lot quite actually Lance." He smiles. "We have a stable connection to the pandorium. I don't want to get into details." Ghoul sees the birdman above, as he likes to call him, and shrugs what he said off. "I know, I wonder what happened." He saw him look at the dead body and said, "He was talking too much."
"Let's let the newly stabilized pandoras handle them. We have work to do. Bird--ahem, Jonah, let's go back to base." Golith says as Ghoul and him vanishes from sight. Perks of having a ghost creature sidekick, Ghoul thought. A persona per person in the group started to attack. "I guess we have no choice!" Thea mumbles as her spear ended up in her hands. "I'm counting on you Sana."

@MuffinRPs @RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @arialc @Epax @Miracle Corgi
@Devious Dilbert[/URL] and has said, "Okay! Now I'm scared."

"Take your knife out!" Roma said as she dug her paws into the boy's back.

Locke's shivering hand gabbed his puny knife and pointed it forward. Roma used her powers to make the boy and her invisible. The two stood absolutely motionless as they waited for the undead persona's to be within striking distance. They were not going to do much damage against the ferocious personas but with the rest of the team they could possibly make it out alive...

Conor did a back flip and stabbed two dead robin personas whilst Caleb was being stepped on. Bear and Snow saved Caleb and he got up to see Conor being brave. He cut off a dead rabbit persona's head and tackled a dead coyote persona to the ground before a dead fox persona leapt on him. He fought it off before looking at Caleb to see a dead bear persona creeping up behind him,"Private! Get down," He did so and Conor through his sword at the bear and it collapsed to the ground.

@Devious Dilbert[/URL] and has said, "Okay! Now I'm scared."

"Take your knife out!" Roma said as she dug her paws into the boy's back.

Locke's shivering hand gabbed his puny knife and pointed it forward. Roma used her powers to make the boy and her invisible. The two stood absolutely motionless as they waited for the undead persona's to be within striking distance. They were not going to do much damage against the ferocious personas but with the rest of the team they could possibly make it out alive...

-Lance Rhenson

Lance made a turn with the others, Jonah, and Ty.

He quickly looked back around as he heard the boy with the racoon's words.

"Cowards. Hah- Do you believe that?" He turned to his persona.

"Let the boy talk. It may be his last words."

Lance snickered.

"Let's catch up with the others."

---

-Cereth Pavette

How are we going to get out of this one...?

"how are we gonna get outta this one?" Her persona said, chilled. In terms of power, Liafort was lacking. His abilities were only best for quick getaways or support. He granted Cereth very minimal offensive power.

"It seems we don't have much of a choice... I don't think running away like we used to is going to apply here..." Cereth said.

"I'll follow your lead and assist!" Liafort replied with determination.

"Locke..." The woman said, "I'm just as scared as you are..."

No, no... Enough of that.

She pulled her compact staff from the sheath on her waist. It slid its edges out into its elongated form.

"I've never used this as much as I wish I did." She said, "I don't know how this'll end but... I'm here."

She was scared. No- terrified is a better word, and she would probably not be able to do much to protect anybody. So, she figured the least she could do was focus on herself just like in the past, and do whatever she could to keep her teammates alive. She wanted to protect them, but she didn't know if she would be able to.

With Liafort acting as her support, she felt a bit calmer. But she was still on the verge of panic.

arialc said:
- Yvon
No, no... no catch at all. Free." He says, wrapping her hand around the bag. "Take. It." He says, backing up some with his hands in the air. "Oh, cool an earthquake." He says, stumbling some. Then it stops. "Shortlived."

- Lois

Lois ran to catch up with the big girl... man? Ghoul. She increases her speed and stops next to her, walking with her. She pants. "What's up? Were you the cause of that earthquake?" She asks.

(THIS MOVES SO FAST I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO)
( MOVE FAST WITH IT? D: Check OOC )

Golith made the two visible when Ghoul saw Lois. "Look who came late to the party." Ghoul stopped at a private skyship that she possibly 'stole' from Florence. "We haven't talked in awhile, Lois." Ghoul said as he sat on one of the comfortable seats. Golith then told Jonah, "Guard the skies."

Thea looked over at Yvon while rolling her eyes, "Just help us please. Would appreciate it." The persona she was fighting was a swamp naga...She wondered how this person died. She and Sana nodded as Thea borrowed her water manipulation abilities. She sent a jet of spiraling water towards the naga which, to Thea's surprise, knocked it downwards. "Maybe taking them out takes them back to the pandoriam..." Sana suggests as Thea surrounded her spear with water, and threw it at the naga. "Ha, that was spot on!" Thea said as the ever deader (if that makes sense) persona faced away. "That was strange. Let's back up Cereth."

"Cereth, we got your back!"

@Devious Dilbert @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @Miracle Corgi

- Lois

"Shush, Golith." She says, sighing and stretching out. "I suppose we havent, huh? But you must have seen that skeleton out in the distance now and then, its so tall." She says, giggling as she went to the airship with Ghoul.

- Yvon

"Yeah, yeah, I will. Lead the way." He says, shurgging his shoulders and readying up. "Seriously, take that money."

@Ayane

Caleb pulled the sword out of the bear and walked over to Conor, "You saved me," he said.

"Of course I did. Your my Private in this misson and I need you by my side," the pair smiled a little and Conor put a hand on the younger man's cheek before kissing his forehead. Caleb blushed immensely and Conor let go of him before grabbing his sword and stabbing a dead pouncing panther persona through the chest.

Jonah Sunore

Ghoul said as he sat on one of the comfortable seats. Golith then told Jonah, "Guard the skies."
Once Jonah reached the airship he boarded, hearing Golith he shrugged his shoulders. "I'll get on it, then." He replied, taking a position along the side of the ship, allowing Rauda to glide and land on his shoulders as they initiated the ocular link. The two locked eyes, and suddenly the color left Rauda's glare once again, as she took off to scout the area about the airship. Jonah's eyes now were colored the bright orange his goshawk's usually were, and he stood at attention keeping a detailed watch over the ship itself. "We should be clear for now." He said, almost in a trance, the usual jovial tone escaped from his voice.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka drew her rapier forward and prepared a charge on the deceased wolf persona she targeted. With her energy, she only could afford maybe one or two charges and good hits. If she missed, she'd probably die hungry. She paused, watching the wolf in front of her and positioned her blade. Suddenly, as her hummingbird flew towards the undead, she followed with a similar fast paced charge. She dove forward, hoping for an impact, and barely scratched the wolf along its torso.

She landed, out of breath and spun around, barely raising her blade in time to parry the wolf's claws, it's fangs bearing. "I don't know what you are anymore" She spoke to the beast, looking into it's eyes. Was this a persona? Did it really come from that weird stone thing? Who were those freaks that left? Her stomach growled and her muscles gave way, she broke the parry and quickly went for a stab, she barely made it puncture the torso. As the persona faded, she was panting, looking back at the strangers she decided to help, and hoped that the rest of them would make it so maybe she could be fed. "That's one down!" She yelled, still out of breath.

A white rhinoceros was preparing to charge the group from the left, with its massive horn. From its nostrils, green mucus dribbled out of the undead creature. Before the animal could strike, a red stream of blood burst forth from out of rhino's left eye, covering the battle field in crimson. With the help of Roma, Locke had successfully stabbed the eye of the rhinoceros. The boy grinned with pride as he attempted to take out the other eyeball. Unfortunately, the enraged persona, struck Locke in the shoulder sending him and Roma hurdling to the edge of a chasm. The rhino, with only one eye, saw the now visible pair and stampeded to them. Locke and Roma, stumbling onto a thin ledge, balanced away from the rhino. They were thankful that the swat from the wild animal had not been to severe; it had just grazed some of the boy's skin. The brainwashed rhino slowly hobbled its way onto the ledge in pursuit. The unstable chasm edge began to give way, forcing Locke, in a last-ditch effort, to leap on to the rhino's back. Trying to knock them off, the rhino's feet slipped from the edge causing it to fall to it's death.

Scrambling off the persona's back before it was too late, Locke held on to the ledge by his fingertips. Roma climbed over the boy and grabbed his hands to pull him from the deadly drop.

"Hold on Locke!" The raccoon yelped in worry for the boy's safety.

Roma, knowing that she was not strong enough to lift an entire human, called out to the group, "A little help please!"

Hopefully one of them would aid her.

- Yvon

"Comin'!" Yvon yells out, burning the rhinoceros eith plenty of fire balls, giving himself the Aggro. "Dammit! I hope one of you can summon water!" He yells out, jamming his polearm in its other eye as it charged him. He puls it out as soon as possible, rolling out of the way for a ram. Then, the ground cracks as a large, wolf headed stone creature rises. Yvon's Persona. The persona, with its strength, had easily rammed the rhinoceros out of the way with a smack. Now the problem aftwr that wluld be putting out fires.

- Lois

"Oh, did you hear that roar? Sounds like a Cherufe, doesnt it?" She asks Ghoul, giggling some. "Its probably Yvon. Hey, are you a Brother to anyone?" She asks ghoul, smiling some.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
Once Jonah reached the airship he boarded, hearing Golith he shrugged his shoulders. "I'll get on it, then." He replied, taking a position along the side of the ship, allowing Rauda to glide and land on his shoulders as they initiated the ocular link. The two locked eyes, and suddenly the color left Rauda's glare once again, as she took off to scout the area about the airship. Jonah's eyes now were colored the bright orange his goshawk's usually were, and he stood at attention keeping a detailed watch over the ship itself. "We should be clear for now." He said, almost in a trance, the usual jovial tone escaped from his voice.

[/QUOTE]
-Lance Rhenson

Lance took a seat on the floorboards of the ship. He leaned back and closed his eyes. His favorite thing to do was relax by now.

"Jonah, Where have you been all this time?"

He looked up. It was a bright day. But something left him feeling uneasy.

There was no reason to kill those innocent people...

...But what do I care...? I'm only here for myself... Right?

Lance admired Jonah. He was probably the only person aboard that Lance genuinely respected.

Lance wasn't as charismatic or as compassionate as Jonah was, and that was what had made him truly admire those traits of his.

Deep down, he looked up to the man. A youth like Lance was probably fated a bad end and he knew this.

However, having Jonah around lifted his spirits, and if he could, he would preferably follow Jonah around rather than Ty.

---

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]

Luka Vandevelde

Luka drew her rapier forward and prepared a charge on the deceased wolf persona she targeted. With her energy, she only could afford maybe one or two charges and good hits. If she missed, she'd probably die hungry. She paused, watching the wolf in front of her and positioned her blade. Suddenly, as her hummingbird flew towards the undead, she followed with a similar fast paced charge. She dove forward, hoping for an impact, and barely scratched the wolf along its torso.

She landed, out of breath and spun around, barely raising her blade in time to parry the wolf's claws, it's fangs bearing. "I don't know what you are anymore" She spoke to the beast, looking into it's eyes. Was this a persona? Did it really come from that weird stone thing? Who were those freaks that left? Her stomach growled and her muscles gave way, she broke the parry and quickly went for a stab, she barely made it puncture the torso. As the persona faded, she was panting, looking back at the strangers she decided to help, and hoped that the rest of them would make it so maybe she could be fed. "That's one down!" She yelled, still out of breath.

[/QUOTE]
-Cereth Pavette

Who is this random girl?

But Cereth wouldn't turn down any help in this situation. She yelled out to the girl referring to her statement earlier, "Help us and we'll buy you a full course meal!"

Oh god... Can I actually afford to pay this girl with food?

I'll worry about it later. Survival first.

With Cereth's healing abilities, she restored a portion of the girl's stamina and erased any minor cuts and scrapes. She then ran to the girl and swiped away all smaller personas with her wind magic.

"Liafort!'

He swooped in and kept the undead personas off of their backs with sharp gusts of wind.

Cereth stood, trembling, but tall "What's your name? And thank you for helping us."

With the urgency of the situation, Cereth acted without thinking. Her fear tried its best to slow her down, but she fought it back. But with her fragility, even a small accident could break her.

'Dammit' Ian thought 'Make yourself useful. From the cheeta within me. Lend me your strength.' Ian started to take out his sword. Then he dashed at an undead persona and sliced through it. 'There we go. Thats more like it.' He thought

arialc said:
- Yvon
"Comin'!" Yvon yells out, burning the rhinoceros eith plenty of fire balls, giving himself the Aggro. "Dammit! I hope one of you can summon water!" He yells out, jamming his polearm in its other eye as it charged him. He puls it out as soon as possible, rolling out of the way for a ram. Then, the ground cracks as a large, wolf headed stone creature rises. Yvon's Persona. The persona, with its strength, had easily rammed the rhinoceros out of the way with a smack. Now the problem aftwr that wluld be putting out fires.

- Lois

"Oh, did you hear that roar? Sounds like a Cherufe, doesnt it?" She asks Ghoul, giggling some. "Its probably Yvon. Hey, are you a Brother to anyone?" She asks ghoul, smiling some.
"Holly hell!" the Raccoon screamed in fright.

A spark from one of Yvon's fireballs had lit Roma's fur; making the persona let go of the dangling boy. She rolled on the floor, in a frenzy, to relinquish the flames.

"You're making things worse!" yelled Locke's persona.

"Will someone please lift me up, for the love of God!" Locke whimpered still hanging on for dear life over the edge of the chasm.

- Yvon

"Shut the heck up you Coon." Yvon says, going over to help Locke as the Cherufe had been pretty much obliterating the undead personas, without using any flame or magma for the most part. "Its not my fault that my Persona happened to be such a damn beast anyway." He says as he assisted Locke.

@RP Marshall

arialc said:
- Yvon
"Shut the heck up you Coon." Yvon says, going over to help Locke as the Cherufe had been pretty much obliterating the undead personas, without using any flame or magma for the most part. "Its not my fault that my Persona happened to be such a damn beast anyway." He says as he assisted Locke.

@RP Marshall
Roma, who had finally put out the flames around her fur, angrily glared at Yvon and his persona. With the help of Yvon, Locke stepped back from the dangerous ledge.

Sighing in relief, Locke calmly said to Yvon, "Thank you!"

Immediately, the boy's expression changed as the furious young man punched Yvon in the jaw with all his might!

"If you ever call my persona a 'Coon' again I'll break your freaking TEETH! You stuck up JERK!"

Roma jolted at the sight of the boy's violent outburst. He really did care for her.

"Lock Please! Calm down!" the 'coon' said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back