• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

Ayane said:
No problem )
Thea spotted Rei and said, "Morning!" She then sees Gyo, and couldn't hide her laugh. How cute. When Rei passed him onto her, Thea playfully scowled at Rei. "Great, I'm stuck with this half-asleep guy. Wakey wakey Gyo." She said as she softly played with his hair. Thea then replied to Kori, "I guess not. I didn't know he did this. I would pour water on his head...if Sana was here."

"I'm here, Cynthia." Thea instantly turned to see her (second) favorite person standing there. "Sana! How...where, what?!" She quickly detached herself from Gyo (which took several attempts), and hugged her persona, who happily embraced her back. "I really thought I lost you." Thea said softly as she stopped herself from tearing up.

"No, dear."

@RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @MuffinRPs @arialc @Epax @Shiro kurogane @akumashioni @Comet @Miracle Corgi @LilyannaGaming @Scaver
Cereth Pavette

"Sana!" Cereth screamed as she ran over to the persona at the door.

"Hey- It's water thing!"

"Liafort, she's a nymph..."

"That's what they're called?"

Cereth grabbed Sana's hands and looked over to see Thea tearing up at the sight of her friend's return.

"How did you get here? What happened to you? Ghoul and the others- they didn't harm you... did they?"

"We'll get em' back good if they did!"

Scaver said:
Amos had been tinkering with the Nemisis for a couple of hours before he heard movement and voices coming from within the inn. He straightened up and walked to on of the side doors listening, when he was sure that it was members of the defenders and not some random strangers he walked back inside. "Sariah come on we have to go meet these people" He said while leaping head first out of the door and then blinking from mid air to the floor. The first thing he noticed when he landed was the overcast sky and the slight drizzle in the air, he scowled rain made flying annoying especially at speed. Once Sariah landed next to him he pressed a button on a remote in his pocket causing the door to close. He then walked into the inn "Good morning all, how did everyone sleep" he says in a soft but cheery voice.
Sariah sighed to herself when she heard Amos shouting before getting to her feet and blinking to his location. She then followed him inside greeting the other personas with a slight bow of her head.
Amos then entered the scene.

Cereth and Liafort still flocked around Sana, "Good morning, Amos. One of our members has just come back to us!"

Luka Vandevelde

Luka had woken up an hour ago, unable to fall back to sleep. She sat at the foot of her bed looking into a mirror across the room, having finally finished changing the bandages on her wounds and getting dressed herself. Her wavy locks hanging down onto her shoulders now, she pulled her hair back and looked at herself sternly in the mirror. She felt like cutting her hair right now. With a sigh, she let it go and let her hair fall back to her shoulders. She stood up and walked out of her room, but stayed up at the top of the stairs and leaned on the railing, looking down to watch everyone.

@Scaver[/URL] @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @ (I really dont know who else right now)

Jonah Sunore

Jonah had been woken by Rauda when the train came to a halt. "It's a livestock crossing, Jonah, we should get off before they stop in town and check the cars." She whispered, pecking at his face to really break his slumber. He dreamily nodded his head, obeying his persona in a sleepy daze as he pushed the door open and hopped out of the train car. "That was the best sleep I've gotten in a while, Rauda." He said, yawning. The two began to wander towards the town of Summerfield now on foot, walking through the greenery and enjoying the bright early morning sun. "It reminds me of home." He smiled, "the parts of home I liked, at least." He then clarified to Rauda, but she knew exactly what he meant the first time.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]She said with a warm smile, before turning to look at Cereth. Her smile widened a bit on its own, without overthinking it, Luka threw her arms around Cereth in a hug. "I missed you! And it was only a day! And we've only known each other for, like, two days or something!" She sang, "And I missed everyone on gamma, too!" She continued, bubbly.

[/QUOTE]
Cereth Pavette

"Luka!" Cereth exclaimed as she returned the gesture. "Haha, I missed you too. I hope you didn't have such a rough time..."

Liafort jumped off of Cereth's shoulder and circled around Luka's hummingbird.

"God- I love this guy." Liafort said in response to his silence.

---

Lance Rhenson

The train carried itself across Arcandia. It sped past the countryside, kept on a strict pathway, contained by its tracks.

Lance sat silently with his persona at his feet, asleep. He stared out of the window for the whole entirety of the ride.

He didn't know why he was so captivated by the scenery of Arcandia. All he saw, anyway, was a blur of colors. Greens of trees and endless fields along with the pale blue of infinite skies were all blended into one abstract moving picture.

Perhaps it was just a past time. There was nothing to do on the train. But at least the boredom and serenity allowed for undisturbed thought.

Lance held no opinion of Sana. She had helped him escape Whisville. That was her only use to him. She was nothing of worth to him, he thought.

But still- He was too young to have such an objective viewpoint of anything.

He had clearly protected her from Ghoul. Not just her- but her friends as well.

He wasn't so sure why he had done it.

She was the enemy after-all, no matter what anybody said. She was the good-guy, and he was the bad-guy.

It was clear even to him, his villain status, while the others were supposed to be the heroes.

He knew that he was no saint, neither was Ghoul or anybody else apart of the troops.

So what was with the moralistic impulse? He would have never done anything like that before.

Deep down, he knew why he had lied for her. He just didn't want to admit it.

He was afraid that if he did, he would be seen as a weakling in the eyes of Ghoul and the others.

They seemed to be emotionless. They seemed to have no conscious. Nothing stopped them from achieving their goals.

Lance thought that they were strong because of this.

And he believed that he was weak because he did have hesitations and moralistic interventions.

And this is why he liked Jonah so much.

Jonah was much unlike Ghoul. They were complete opposites. But Jonah was still just as strong.

And since Lance knew he could never be like Ghoul and the others, he looked to Jonah as a role model.

It was easier for him to relate to Jonah than to relate to Ghoul. And so he thought that it would be easier for him to become somebody like Jonah than to become somebody like Ghoul.

And for some reason, he just had to become somebody else other than himself.

The train began to slow and the scenery of Arcandia became clearer and clearer.

Lance was now in Summerfields.

(3 a.m. writing sfksfklsf urrrgghghgh)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scaver[/URL] .
"Mm..." Locke, half asleep, began to say. "Morning..."

Without waiting for a reply, the boy went to the innkeeper to ask for a bowl of cereal. As he ate his breakfast, he perked up at thought that his persona was safely resting above him on the second floor.

Cereth Pavette

After the reunion with Sana, Cereth sat down next to Locke.

"How is Roma?" She asked the boy.

She had saved the raccoon. She saw Roma awaken with her own eyes, but for some reason- she just couldn't believe in herself.

She had to ask for clarification. She needed to know of her worth.

It was selfish, and she felt terrible about it.

But it wasn't as if she didn't care about Roma. She was indeed genuinely concerned.

However, she also really wanted reassurance.

"I'd like to know too." Liafort said.

@Ayane @Comet @akumashioni @Scaver @arialc @Miracle Corgi @RP Marshall

(I forgot everybody else)

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Cereth Pavette

After the reunion with Sana, Cereth sat down next to Locke.

"How is Roma?" She asked the boy.

She had saved the raccoon. She saw Roma awaken with her own eyes, but for some reason- she just couldn't believe in herself.

She had to ask for clarification. She needed to know of her worth.

It was selfish, and she felt terrible about it.

But it wasn't as if she didn't care about Roma. She was indeed genuinely concerned.

However, she also really wanted reassurance.

"I'd like to know too." Liafort said.

[/QUOTE]
The boy smiled with delight at the woman who had saved his dear persona.

With his teeth covered in cereal, Locke gleefully said, "She's well! Thanks for asking! She even ate an entire tomato this morning. Roma wanted to rest up a little more. Hehe! She's always been lazy. But she asked me to thank you both. You and Liafort are a great duo, Cereth. I- I can't even think of a way to repay you for your kindness. Are you sure you don't want any of Roma and my money? We have plenty of it."

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]The boy smiled with delight at the woman who had saved his dear persona.
With his teeth covered in cereal, Locke gleefully said, "She's well! Thanks for asking! She even ate an entire tomato this morning. Roma wanted to rest up a little more. Hehe! She's always been lazy. But she asked me to thank you both. You and Liafort are a great duo, Cereth. I- I can't even think of a way to repay you for your kindness. Are you sure you don't want any of Roma and my money? We have plenty of it."

[/QUOTE]
"CERETH-" Liafort clucked, trying to cover it up as a cough, but birds do not cough.

"Yes?"

"Take him up on the offer." He whispered into her ear.

"Liafort! No!" She whispered back.

"You idiot! We aren't a charity! You even have to pay hospitals to show that you were worth saving!"

"Life is priceless! We are not charging him!"

"You're broke!"

It was barely whispering anymore.

She pushed him off of her shoulder.

"Gurgghg-"

"No- Locke. It's fine. I don't need any payment in exchange for what I did." She smiled, feeling relieved that the raccoon was okay.

Cereth Pavette

(Tbh I think I missed most of it so i dont even remember what really happened there)

"Of course." Cereth said.

"I wanted to do my best... But Whisville still ended up..." She spoke softly. "I really did try my best..."

She broke eye contact now.

"It seems that we can't even prevent the troops from destroying Arcandia. We fought hard. But in the end..."

She trailed off.

"In the end- We really couldn't do much." Liafort said. He continued to speak, "Now- I know that we initially only joined for the money, but we take this seriously. And we do this for us and everybody else."

"Yes." Cereth said. "And why do you doubt us? I know that what we're doing is right. Arcandia is falling, and we're weak compared to the troops, but we're fighting back. Do you think it would be better to let them destroy Arcandia?"

Cereth bit back her tone. She noticed she was getting a little riled up.

"Though- I know why you are saying this... Sometimes I also think that what we're doing is counter-productive. What if we're also contributing to the downfall of Arcandia? We couldn't save anybody..." She said.

I don't even know what I'm saying... I should just shut up...

@Scaver[/URL] @Ayane @Devious Dilbert @ (I really dont know who else right now)

Jonah Sunore

Jonah had been woken by Rauda when the train came to a halt. "It's a livestock crossing, Jonah, we should get off before they stop in town and check the cars." She whispered, pecking at his face to really break his slumber. He dreamily nodded his head, obeying his persona in a sleepy daze as he pushed the door open and hopped out of the train car. "That was the best sleep I've gotten in a while, Rauda." He said, yawning. The two began to wander towards the town of Summerfield now on foot, walking through the greenery and enjoying the bright early morning sun. "It reminds me of home." He smiled, "the parts of home I liked, at least." He then clarified to Rauda, but she knew exactly what he meant the first time.
"Morning, and Amos is correct lovely to meet you Luka" he says blinking to be beside Luka. Seeing that every was crowding around this water nymph he assumed that they must have been the person who has returned so Amos blinks back over to a bench against the wall. Sitting down he pulls out a wire grooming pad "Come on Sariah lets make sure your clean". Sariah then slinks over before lying down at his feet, as Amos begins to groom her a soft purr of pleasure escapes her mouth.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]

Lance Rhenson

The train carried itself across Arcandia. It sped past the countryside, kept on a strict pathway, contained by its tracks.

Lance sat silently with his persona at his feet, asleep. He stared out of the window for the whole entirety of the ride.

He didn't know why he was so captivated by the scenery of Arcandia. All he saw, anyway, was a blur of colors. Greens of trees and endless fields along with the pale blue of infinite skies were all blended into one abstract moving picture.

Perhaps it was just a past time. There was nothing to do on the train. But at least the boredom and serenity allowed for undisturbed thought.

Lance held no opinion of Sana. She had helped him escape Whisville. That was her only use to him. She was nothing of worth to him, he thought.

But still- He was too young to have such an objective viewpoint of anything.

He had clearly protected her from Ghoul. Not just her- but her friends as well.

He wasn't so sure why he had done it.

She was the enemy after-all, no matter what anybody said. She was the good-guy, and he was the bad-guy.

It was clear even to him, his villain status, while the others were supposed to be the heroes.

He knew that he was no saint, neither was Ghoul or anybody else apart of the troops.

So what was with the moralistic impulse? He would have never done anything like that before.

Deep down, he knew why he had lied for her. He just didn't want to admit it.

He was afraid that if he did, he would be seen as a weakling in the eyes of Ghoul and the others.

They seemed to be emotionless. They seemed to have no conscious. Nothing stopped them from achieving their goals.

Lance thought that they were strong because of this.

And he believed that he was weak because he did have hesitations and moralistic interventions.

And this is why he liked Jonah so much.

Jonah was much unlike Ghoul. They were complete opposites. But Jonah was still just as strong.

And since Lance knew he could never be like Ghoul and the others, he looked to Jonah as a role model.

It was easier for him to relate to Jonah than to relate to Ghoul. And so he thought that it would be easier for him to become somebody like Jonah than to become somebody like Ghoul.

And for some reason, he just had to become somebody else other than himself.

The train began to slow and the scenery of Arcandia became clearer and clearer.

Lance was now in Summerfields.

(3 a.m. writing sfksfklsf urrrgghghgh)

[/QUOTE]
Jonah Sunore

Jonah, being the charismatic young man he always was, had already began interacting with the towns people. Rauda had taken off, not being the talkative type, to explore the area. She made herself comfortable for a quick rest on the train station platform, watching a passenger locomotive pull in at that instant. She fluffed her feathers, letting out a sigh. At some point, she was going to have to force Jonah to leave again, but maybe a day of rest wouldn't be too bad.

Jonah was caught up with a middle aged lady. Her long brown curls pulled behind her face neatly, she looked familiar to Jonah, but he was sure he had never seen her before. He brushed her resemblance aside and lifted a crate of belongings.

"It's not heavy at all! But can I ask what this is for?" Jonah asked, looking at the woman he was helping. She brushed her hands on her apron and lifted a smaller box up as well. "Well, my daughter left home three years ago. I keep this stuff here, just in case she ever changed her mind and came home, but now I've decided to sell it, and rent out the spare room in the house." She said, smiling. "Thank you so much, dear, my knees can't take heavy lifting anymore." She admitted, leading Jonah to the heart of town to drop the items off at a pawn shop. "She just left?" Jonah asked, walking beside her.

"She just left one day, said she couldn't bear to stay in this town any longer. I tried so hard to get her to stay, too." She laughed, shaking her head. "I don't know where she is now, last time she called, she was in Whisville packing her things! That was a month ago, actually." She continued, talking Jonah's ear off. He truthfully didn't mind, and smiled as he listened to her and admired the scenery. "If you don't mind, could I rent the room for tonight?" He asked, injecting now. The woman smiled, "Of course! the rest of the furniture is still there, these are just some of her belongings that were cluttering the room."

The two continued to walk and talk together, Jonah still smiling and full of energy.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Cereth Pavette

(Tbh I think I missed most of it so i dont even remember what really happened there)

"Of course." Cereth said.

"I wanted to do my best... But Whisville still ended up..." She spoke softly. "I really did try my best..."

She broke eye contact now.

"It seems that we can't even prevent the troops from destroying Arcandia. We fought hard. But in the end..."

She trailed off.

"In the end- We really couldn't do much." Liafort said. He continued to speak, "Now- I know that we initially only joined for the money, but we take this seriously. And we do this for us and everybody else."

"Yes." Cereth said. "And why do you doubt us? I know that what we're doing is right. Arcandia is falling, and we're weak compared to the troops, but we're fighting back. Do you think it would be better to let them destroy Arcandia?"

Cereth bit back her tone. She noticed she was getting a little riled up.

"Though- I know why you are saying this... Sometimes I also think that what we're doing is counter-productive. What if we're also contributing to the downfall of Arcandia? We couldn't save anybody..." She said.

I don't even know what I'm saying... I should just shut up...

[/QUOTE]
Luka Vandevelde

Luka lowered her head, having tensed herself after hearing Locke's question. She pulled her arms around herself and crossed them. "I just, don't understand the motive behind the New Troops." Luka admitted. "What they're doing with the passed personas is twisted, but..." Her weak voice trailed off. "If what Locke heard from one of them was true," She clarified, trying not to sound sympathetic for the other side. She lifted her head, she looked just as confused as she sounded. She then took a minute to process what Cereth had said, and her heart fell. "Whisville..." She said, biting her lip. "I was actually looking forward to going back there." She admitted to the others, fighting tears. She couldn't let herself be seen like this, she forced a smile and her usual laugh, "I always move from place to place, but Whisville felt as much like home as Summerfields." She said, clarifying as to why she was so attached to the city. "I wonder how everyone is doing..." She mumbled again, looking away from the others as she thought about her life there.

Seeing that she had to push her mind to something else, her hummingbird flew about her, causing her to lift her head and look about the room.

Scaver said:
"Morning, who is who has returned and why were they missing." he says while walking alongside Cereth
"Morning, and Amos is correct lovely to meet you Luka" he says blinking to be beside Luka. Seeing that every was crowding around this water nymph he assumed that they must have been the person who has returned so Amos blinks back over to a bench against the wall. Sitting down he pulls out a wire grooming pad "Come on Sariah lets make sure your clean". Sariah then slinks over before lying down at his feet, as Amos begins to groom her a soft purr of pleasure escapes her mouth.
Her eyes fixed on Sariah and she let out another laugh, "One thing is certain, I've never seen personas like the ones I've seen here. I guess I'm used to standard house cats and cows." She laughed, again, opening her palms to hold her hummingbird.

Scaver said:
"Morning, who is who has returned and why were they missing." he says while walking alongside Cereth
Cereth Pavette

"Sana." she answered. "She's Thea's persona. She was taken on our trip to Whisville... But she's back now. And I'm relieved..."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Luka Vandevelde
Luka lowered her head, having tensed herself after hearing Locke's question. She pulled her arms around herself and crossed them. "I just, don't understand the motive behind the New Troops." Luka admitted. "What they're doing with the passed personas is twisted, but..." Her weak voice trailed off. "If what Locke heard from one of them was true," She clarified, trying not to sound sympathetic for the other side. She lifted her head, she looked just as confused as she sounded. She then took a minute to process what Cereth had said, and her heart fell. "Whisville..." She said, biting her lip. "I was actually looking forward to going back there." She admitted to the others, fighting tears. She couldn't let herself be seen like this, she forced a smile and her usual laugh, "I always move from place to place, but Whisville felt as much like home as Summerfields." She said, clarifying as to why she was so attached to the city. "I wonder how everyone is doing..." She mumbled again, looking away from the others as she thought about her life there.

Seeing that she had to push her mind to something else, her hummingbird flew about her, causing her to lift her head and look about the room.

[/QUOTE]
Cereth didn't- couldn't- say another word on the matter. She just lifted her head to listen to Luka.

---

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
Jonah, being the charismatic young man he always was, had already began interacting with the towns people. Rauda had taken off, not being the talkative type, to explore the area. She made herself comfortable for a quick rest on the train station platform, watching a passenger locomotive pull in at that instant. She fluffed her feathers, letting out a sigh. At some point, she was going to have to force Jonah to leave again, but maybe a day of rest wouldn't be too bad.

Jonah was caught up with a middle aged lady. Her long brown curls pulled behind her face neatly, she looked familiar to Jonah, but he was sure he had never seen her before. He brushed her resemblance aside and lifted a crate of belongings.

"It's not heavy at all! But can I ask what this is for?" Jonah asked, looking at the woman he was helping. She brushed her hands on her apron and lifted a smaller box up as well. "Well, my daughter left home three years ago. I keep this stuff here, just in case she ever changed her mind and came home, but now I've decided to sell it, and rent out the spare room in the house." She said, smiling. "Thank you so much, dear, my knees can't take heavy lifting anymore." She admitted, leading Jonah to the heart of town to drop the items off at a pawn shop. "She just left?" Jonah asked, walking beside her.

"She just left one day, said she couldn't bear to stay in this town any longer. I tried so hard to get her to stay, too." She laughed, shaking her head. "I don't know where she is now, last time she called, she was in Whisville packing her things! That was a month ago, actually." She continued, talking Jonah's ear off. He truthfully didn't mind, and smiled as he listened to her and admired the scenery. "If you don't mind, could I rent the room for tonight?" He asked, injecting now. The woman smiled, "Of course! the rest of the furniture is still there, these are just some of her belongings that were cluttering the room."

The two continued to walk and talk together, Jonah still smiling and full of energy.

[/QUOTE]

Lance Rhenson

Lance stepped out of the train now, taking his first step onto the countryside of Summerfields. Reinen followed behind.

"I'm just saying. In my personal opinion, I'd rather go with-" Lance was in mid-conversation with his persona when he spotted a strange looking bird.

It wasn't any old strange looking bird. It was Jonah's!

"You were saying?" said Reinen, still coming out of the train doors.

Lance's eyes seemed to light up.

"It's Jonah! Jonah's here! That's Rauda!"

Lance ran up to the perching bird.

"Rauda! What are you doing here? Where's Jonah?"

He thought he may have sounded rude, but he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Rauda. Strange seeing you here." Reinen yawned, catching up to his master.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Cereth Pavette
"Sana." she answered. "She's Thea's persona. She was taken on our trip to Whisville... But she's back now. And I'm relieved..."

Cereth didn't- couldn't- say another word on the matter. She just lifted her head to listen to Luka.

---

Lance Rhenson

Lance stepped out of the train now, taking his first step onto the countryside of Summerfields. Reinen followed behind.

"I'm just saying. In my personal opinion, I'd rather go with-" Lance was in mid-conversation with his persona when he spotted a strange looking bird.

It wasn't any old strange looking bird. It was Jonah's!

"You were saying?" said Reinen, still coming out of the train doors.

Lance's eyes seemed to light up.

"It's Jonah! Jonah's here! That's Rauda!"

Lance ran up to the perching bird.

"Rauda! What are you doing here? Where's Jonah?"

He thought he may have sounded rude, but he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Rauda. Strange seeing you here." Reinen yawned, catching up to his master.

[/QUOTE]
Jonah Sunore

Rauda tilted her head. "Jonah's in town, he started talking with a woman who was having trouble getting a crate out of her house." She said blankly, her deep voice a monotone. "It's good to see you as always, Lance, Reinen." She said, addressing the two. "We left Balnor last night after the attack- what are the two of you doing here?" She asked, her eyes unintentionally piercing the two as she gazed upon them. Rauda let out a sigh, she was genuinely appreciative of Lance and his admiration for Jonah, having noticed it herself but hiding it from Jonah himself. She didn't want his ego getting any bigger than it already was. Despite that, it was still nice to see the young man and his persona. Reinen was someone she did respect, glad to see another sensible mind with her. She stretched her wings, revealing her full wingspan. "I can easily track Jonah down, he shouldn't have wandered too far."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
Rauda tilted her head. "Jonah's in town, he started talking with a woman who was having trouble getting a crate out of her house." She said blankly, her deep voice a monotone. "It's good to see you as always, Lance, Reinen." She said, addressing the two. "We left Balnor last night after the attack- what are the two of you doing here?" She asked, her eyes unintentionally piercing the two as she gazed upon them. Rauda let out a sigh, she was genuinely appreciative of Lance and his admiration for Jonah, having noticed it herself but hiding it from Jonah himself. She didn't want his ego getting any bigger than it already was. Despite that, it was still nice to see the young man and his persona. Reinen was someone she did respect, glad to see another sensible mind with her. She stretched her wings, revealing her full wingspan. "I can easily track Jonah down, he shouldn't have wandered too far."

[/QUOTE]
Lance Rhenson

"We got... seperated from Ghoul." Lance told her.

Rauda bringing up Balnor threw him off. But he remained just as eager.

"I assume you got seperated as well? Seeing as how all four of us ended up in Summerfields- What a coincidence." Reinen spoke with an unwavering tone. "Do you know of a way back to Headquarters?"

"We can leave when we find Jonah." Lance butted in. "Let's go get him." He began walking off, expecting Rauda to take point.

"I know he's being very irritating, but he loves the guy. Please excuse him." Reinen spoke quietly, behind his master's back.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Lance Rhenson

"We got... seperated from Ghoul." Lance told her.

Rauda bringing up Balnor threw him off. But he remained just as eager.

"I assume you got seperated as well? Seeing as how all four of us ended up in Summerfields- What a coincidence." Reinen spoke with an unwavering tone. "Do you know of a way back to Headquarters?"

"We can leave when we find Jonah." Lance butted in. "Let's go get him." He began walking off, expecting Rauda to take point.

"I know he's being very irritating, but he loves the guy. Please excuse him." Reinen spoke quietly, behind his master's back.

[/QUOTE]
Jonah Sunore

Rauda almost laughed at Reinen's comment, but she remained silent. "Of course." She responded curtly, but her tone slightly warmer than usual. She took a slow glide in front of Lance then, leading them into Summerfields. Once in the main quarter, she let out a light whistle, something she and Jonah practiced back home.

Out of the small beaten up pawn shop, Jonah stuck out his head, searching for Rauda. He quickly ducked back in, finishing his conversation, before running out to greet Rauda. He responded with another light whistle, coming to a stop as he saw Rauda had guided in Lance and his familiar. "Morning! I didn't expect to see you two!" He chimed, beaming with energy. "We're just in luck, Mrs.Vandevelde said she was just going back to her home to make breakfast. I feel like I haven't eaten in days, how about you Locke? Reinen?" He asked, a smile still spread across his face. He peered over at Rauda, who had landed onto her feet beside the lion persona. He raised an eyebrow, "You can't be in that much of a hurry to leave Rauda, I know you're starving just as well."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
Rauda almost laughed at Reinen's comment, but she remained silent. "Of course." She responded curtly, but her tone slightly warmer than usual. She took a slow glide in front of Lance then, leading them into Summerfields. Once in the main quarter, she let out a light whistle, something she and Jonah practiced back home.

Out of the small beaten up pawn shop, Jonah stuck out his head, searching for Rauda. He quickly ducked back in, finishing his conversation, before running out to greet Rauda. He responded with another light whistle, coming to a stop as he saw Rauda had guided in Lance and his familiar. "Morning! I didn't expect to see you two!" He chimed, beaming with energy. "We're just in luck, Mrs.Vandevelde said she was just going back to her home to make breakfast. I feel like I haven't eaten in days, how about you Locke? Reinen?" He asked, a smile still spread across his face. He peered over at Rauda, who had landed onto her feet beside the lion persona. He raised an eyebrow, "You can't be in that much of a hurry to leave Rauda, I know you're starving just as well."

[/QUOTE]
Lance Rhenson

"Jonah!" Lance called out, running up to him. "Were you seperated too?" The boy questioned him. "What are you doing here?"

"How did you get out of Balnor?"

Again, the word flashed into his mind, followed with a picture of his hometown in ruins.

He chose to ignore it.

"Jonah, may I ask why you are idling about in Summerfields? I see you are helping the townsfolk. That is very noble, but we must return to Headquarters as soon as possible." Reinen spoke.

"It's not like Headquarters would care anyway. They left both me and Jonah behind."

Lance could see why Headquarters would have no problem with him missing, but he interpreted this whole thing as planned- As if Ghoul had meant to get rid of the both of them. And he just couldn't understand why they would leave Jonah out of the picture too, nobody needed a weakling around like Lance- but Jonah too? To him, Jonah was the one most worthy of even leading the troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back