• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

@arialc[/URL] was in trouble. He was fighting with some woman in red, with a skeleton persona. I tried to help Yvon by cracking open a water tower but all I did was hurt my Roma. We were both dragged by the exploding tank and fell to the hard ground. After that a hawk grabbed Roma and dragged her all over the burning remains of Balnor. Damn that bird! Oh Cerath! I brought this upon her. If- Roma dies I'll never forgive myself. Please help! I'll give you all the stole treasures I have If you want! My God! Roma! Don't die!"
Cereth Pavette

It broke Cereth's heart to see the boy cry. She had to hold back tears of her own.

"You guys really had a hard time huh-" Liafort tried to lighten the mood.

"Please- This isn't the time." Cereth spoke softly, trying to concentrate.

Cereth looked at Locke. "She's not dying. Don't say that...please... Listen-Locke."

Cereth's voice was shaking.

"I'm going to do all that I can. I don't need anything from you. I'm going to do this on my own will."

Cereth didn't want to sugar coat anything.

Roma seemed to be in this condition for a long time. And Cereth's abilities were only light healing. This was something else.

"I'm going to do all that I can." She said again.

Her power required her own energy to work, just like everybody else's. But to heal heavier damage like his, it took even more out of her.

Comet said:
Zuri stepped forward a little bit, but still giving the two space. Her heart clenched when she heard what happened. She would be the same way If that happened to her persona. She stood in front of Luka, who tried very hard to loo around her, for once electricity popping off his back. "Luka, quit with the electricity. I'm not letting you see for a reason!" She said to the Hippogriff who tried to look over her shoulder. She watched the girl heal the raccoon, asking, "anything you need for me to help?" God, what did I get me and Luka into..
@Devious Dilbert
"Luka?" Locke said, hearing the name of the girl's Hippogriff. Bewildered, the boy turned to the human Luka @Miracle Corgi.

"Well is is not going to be at all confusing!" the boy said sarcastically.

@MuffinRPs[/URL] persona did not look well either, Locke said to Cereth, "Thank you Cereth. I know I'm asking a lot from you but if you have time, and enough energy, please see if Snow and Luka, err... the human one, are okay too... Forgive of my selfish demands. *sigh* Sorry, just do what ever you can. I... Uhh..!"

Locke's weak knees buckled and gave way as help desperately held onto the edge of the dinning table. His puffy eyes were having trouble staying open. He needed sleep.

"I'm going to sit down for a moment..." the boy said as he flopped on the comfortable chair. Laying his head down on the table, Locke exhaled in relief that he was finally back in Florence. The only thing that bothered him right now was Roma. Did Cereth have enough power to heal Roma?

"What a hell of a day!"

{Going to leave for work in a little bit. I'll catch up when I get back.}

(Idk where to come in, whatever! :D )

Black spider was sitting in the corner talking to she-lob.

"You think these guys will win?" He asked.

"The side we support, is the side that will win.." She replied, a matter of fact tone to her clicks.

He checked her over for wounds and began checking his equipment as well.

@whateverwhocareslol

akumashioni said:
(Idk where to come in, whatever! :D )
Black spider was sitting in the corner talking to she-lob.

"You think these guys will win?" He asked.

"The side we support, is the side that will win.." She replied, a matter of fact tone to her clicks.

He checked her over for wounds and began checking his equipment as well.

@whateverwhocareslol
Zuri walked away from the two healing the raccoon an sat in a chair close to the person who was sitting in the corner. She didn't really notice the spider he was talking to... But she hugged her Hippogriff, still not allowing him to see. She was getting shocked, making a small face of pain as electricity bounced off of her and the Hippogriff. She then looked over to the person in the corner and asked, "have you been part of this group or are you new too??"

Ayane said:
( Oh okay, sorry i assumed that they knew her name )
Sana groaned. She just put out fires to see that they are just ignited again. Sana then noticed that the dog was not looking their direction. "Quiet down, it hasn't noticed us yet. Let's go around." She slowly walked towards the left, using water to slowly take out the flames in their way. "That persona is huge, and it's angry." Sana then stopped, and sent a burst of water towards the Cerberus. "We need to stop it!" The Cerberus persona looked her way, and charged towards them. Maybe that wasn't the best idea.
Lance Rhenson

"Can we fuckin' go-" Lance stopped himself and stared wide-eyed. "What is-"

"Lance! Stay back." Reinen then looked to Sana. "We will help you defeat this creature. But if the worst shall happen, I will prioritize me and my boy."

"Reinen, forget her! Let's-" Lance said as he started back away slowly.

"No. This will be our payment."

The Cerberus charged at the group. Reinen kocked Lance out of the way before jumping to safety himself.

Lance fell back as the furious monster dashed past them.

"Sana, are you alright?" The lion roared.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Lance Rhenson

"Can we fuckin' go-" Lance stopped himself and stared wide-eyed. "What is-"

"Lance! Stay back." Reinen then looked to Sana. "We will help you defeat this creature. But if the worst shall happen, I will prioritize me and my boy."

"Reinen, forget her! Let's-" Lance said as he started back away slowly.

"No. This will be our payment."

The Cerberus charged at the group. Reinen kocked Lance out of the way before jumping to safety himself.

Lance fell back as the furious monster dashed past them.

"Sana, are you alright?" The lion roared.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, yes I'm fine. Careful!" The persona sent a fireball towards Lance which Sana took out with a stream of water. "You guys will distract it, and I'll take it out with a waterfall---I have to charge it, however." Sana looked at the two, "It should at least weaken it a lot." She looked at the two for approval.

Shiro kurogane]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL] did you reply to my^^ post yet?)
Yikes, I'll combine my replies here. ))

Thea laughed at what he said, and gave him a playful shove. "I'll take 'em out." She smiled up at him and placed one in her ear as well. It was quite comfortable. Thea, unfortunately, was too busy playing with the device to hear him. "Hm, what did you say?" She then nodded at his sister, and walked over to place the device on Kori's ear. "Hopefully it will stay. Its for humans, so." She then saw the others from Alpha. She sighed in relief. Thea sognalled that she'll be back before she ran over, and saw the situation. It's not like she could help. Maybe she could. Thea poured water into a glass, and set it in front of Locke. "Everything will be fine. And if we have to, we can take Roma to the ER. I'll pay for it." Yikes, with what silver? She then walked back to Gyo, and rested her head on his shoulder. It didn't look good.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Comet @Miracle Corgi @LilyannaGaming @Scaver @Shiro kurogane

Edgar turned and she-lob scuttled up the wall into the corner, weaving a web and listening to the conversation.

"I haven't even really joined yet.." His voice was soft, almost cold.

"Allow me to introduce myself.." He said as he grabbed his mask, slowly pulling it off, his hood falling back to reveal his slick black hair and peircing eyes.

"Edgar Sithis, the black spider of arcandia."

(You can have heard of him or not, doesn't matter lol.) @Comet

Zuri reluctantly held out her hand. "I'm Zuri.. You act like I should know you.." She said, then noticing the spider in the top of the corner listening in. It didn't faze her one bit. "Is that your persona?" She asked, wincing as more anxious electricity popped off of Luka and onto her.

@akumashioni

@Miracle Corgi[/URL].
"Well is is not going to be at all confusing!" the boy said sarcastically.

Seeing that Luka the human and Conor's @MuffinRPs persona did not look well either, Locke said to Cereth, "Thank you Cereth. I know I'm asking a lot from you but if you have time, and enough energy, please see if Snow and Luka, err... the human one, are okay too... Forgive of my selfish demands. *sigh* Sorry, just do what ever you can. I... Uhh..!"

Locke's weak knees buckled and gave way as help desperately held onto the edge of the dinning table. His puffy eyes were having trouble staying open. He needed sleep.

"I'm going to sit down for a moment..." the boy said as he flopped on the comfortable chair. Laying his head down on the table, Locke exhaled in relief that he was finally back in Florence. The only thing that bothered him right now was Roma. Did Cereth have enough power to heal Roma?

"What a hell of a day!"

{Going to leave for work in a little bit. I'll catch up when I get back.}
Cereth Pavette

"Don't worry, Locke. I'll attend to them too. What you're asking isn't selfish at all. Roma needs urgent care."

She noticed Locke collapsing right next to her.

"Locke! You should go rest, get a good one, kid." Liafort said to him.

Cereth continued to do her absolute best on attending to Roma.

---

Ayane said:
"Yes, yes I'm fine. Careful!" The persona sent a fireball towards Lance which Sana took out with a stream of water. "You guys will distract it, and I'll take it out with a waterfall---I have to charge it, however." Sana looked at the two, "It should at least weaken it a lot." She looked at the two for approval.

Lance Rhenson

"This is absurd!" Lance yelled out.

"Show some gratitude. She just saved your life." Reinen cut off Lance, he then looked back at Sana. "We'll do what we can.

"Why aren't you listening to me?! What the hell happened and made you the boss of me?!" Lance yelled out. This seemed to attract the attention of the beast and it let out a terrifying call.

"This is no time to argue! Now move!" Reinen stood in front of his owner, standing his ground, as the beast tried to charge again.

"What are you doing?! *You* need to move!" Lance tried his best to drag his persona out of the way with him, but he could barely nudge his lion.

"Have you forgotten? In terms of brute strength, mine is sub-par to none."

The beast ran full-speed into the direction of the two.

"Whenever you're ready, Sana." The lion spoke as he concentrated on staying welded to the ground.

The Cerberus and the lion made contact, and Reinen was being shifted back.

Lance called out the name of his persona, in great worry.

But Reinen's large physique wasn't just for show. He possessed great strength.

With one big step forward, and with majestic force, he head-butted the great Cerberus and it flew back a good distance into the leftover carnage of Whisville.

"I didn't know you could do that-" Lance said in awe.

But in almost no time, the beast stood back up and shook off the debris.

"Sana- Now would be a good time to do that thing-" Lance exclaimed.

(my action sequences are so lame, I should just stick to writing dialogue)

He was honestly a bit dissapointed in the fact that she didn't recognize the name, but a good assassin wasn't well known he figured.

She-lob inched a bit closer on he wall, coming into full view. She was wise enough to avoid the anxious energy popping off of the other persona. "Yea, that's she-lob, she's a sweetie." He held up his hand toward her and she used her long legs to climb onto his shoulder, then head.

"Zuri? Interesting name, what's he?" Edgar asked, pointing towards the hippogriff.

@Comet

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Cereth Pavette

"Don't worry, Locke. I'll attend to them too. What you're asking isn't selfish at all. Roma needs urgent care."

She noticed Locke collapsing right next to her.

"Locke! You should go rest, get a good one, kid." Liafort said to him.

Cereth continued to do her absolute best on attending to Roma.

---

Lance Rhenson

"This is absurd!" Lance yelled out.

"Show some gratitude. She just saved your life." Reinen cut off Lance, he then looked back at Sana. "We'll do what we can.

"Why aren't you listening to me?! What the hell happened and made you the boss of me?!" Lance yelled out. This seemed to attract the attention of the beast and it let out a terrifying call.

"This is no time to argue! Now move!" Reinen stood in front of his owner, standing his ground, as the beast tried to charge again.

"What are you doing?! *You* need to move!" Lance tried his best to drag his persona out of the way with him, but he could barely nudge his lion.

"Have you forgotten? In terms of brute strength, mine is sub-par to none."

The beast ran full-speed into the direction of the two.

"Whenever you're ready, Sana." The lion spoke as he concentrated on staying welded to the ground.

The Cerberus and the lion made contact, and Reinen was being shifted back.

Lance called out the name of his persona, in great worry.

But Reinen's large physique wasn't just for show. He possessed great strength.

With one big step forward, and with majestic force, he head-butted the great Cerberus and it flew back a good distance into the leftover carnage of Whisville.

"I didn't know you could do that-" Lance said in awe.

But in almost no time, the beast stood back up and shook off the debris.

"Sana- Now would be a good time to do that thing-" Lance exclaimed.

(my action sequences are so lame, I should just stick to writing dialogue)

[/QUOTE]
( hah, my action scenes are even lamer. Just watch...err read )

Sana nodded as she ran a bit to the right to preapre her skill. She probably won't have enough water after using it, but it was well worth it. She created a cortex of water abive her head as it increased in size. Sana had to guess how big to make it---the bigger the better.

"I'm almost finished..." she moved her hands in a way to create the waterfall, and finally let hell rain upon the three headed beast. The dog howled in pain as the water weakened it greatly. "Alright, let's finish this off." She sent beams of water to the beast, which started the whimper. Sana cursed softly when she senses her water ability running out. She didn't want to tell the other two, just in case.

Ayane said:
Yikes, I'll combine my replies here. ))
Thea laughed at what he said, and gave him a playful shove. "I'll take 'em out." She smiled up at him and placed one in her ear as well. It was quite comfortable. Thea, unfortunately, was too busy playing with the device to hear him. "Hm, what did you say?" She then nodded at his sister, and walked over to place the device on Kori's ear. "Hopefully it will stay. Its for humans, so." She then saw the others from Alpha. She sighed in relief. Thea sognalled that she'll be back before she ran over, and saw the situation. It's not like she could help. Maybe she could. Thea poured water into a glass, and set it in front of Locke. "Everything will be fine. And if we have to, we can take Roma to the ER. I'll pay for it." Yikes, with what silver? She then walked back to Gyo, and rested her head on his shoulder. It didn't look good.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Comet @Miracle Corgi @LilyannaGaming @Scaver @Shiro kurogane
Yagyo Suo & Ori

Gyo grinned playfully and acted like Thea's light shove hurt him. He chuckled at her words. "nothing." He answered a little too quickly when Thea didn't catch what he'd muttered a second ago. He watched Thea put one of the devises in Kori's ear and then looked at alpha group that came in. He saw one of the persona's really hurt but Gyo stayed quiet since he couldn't help with treatment. When Thea finally came back and rested her head n his shoulder, Gyo smiled softly. "you should get some sleep. you look like you need it." He kissed her cheek, unable to help it.

Rei Kira & Kori

"it should be fine, it fits oddly enough." Kori answered, shifting his head to the side to allow Thea easier access to his ear. Kori looked at the kid who ran is yelling about his persona being hurt.

Rei looked too but, Kori never really got severely hurt. So she couldn't fully sympathize with everyone. She gave Kori a questioning look.

"your not a bad person, im just skilled at evasion and almost never wind up unable to move." Kori answered his master's silent question.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @akumashioni @Comet @Miracle Corgi @LilyannaGaming @Scaver @Ayane

"She-lob?" She held out a careful finger to the black spider, making it seem as she was a threat. When he addressed her persona, she answered, "that's Luka, he's my Hippogriff." She replied, letting go of him so she didn't get shocked anymore. She had a small kind smile on her face as she looked at the other persona, her eyes glittering with the lights from overhead.

@akumashioni

Edgar smirked, "that's wicked! Can you ride him?"

She-lob was slowly reaching her long front leg towards Zuri's finger when she heard Edgar praise the other persona so greatly, she attached a web string to his forehead, jumping to the ground and yanking Edgar face first onto the floor.

"Oww!!!" He sat up, struggling to detach the steel like web, his nose bleeding slightly. She-lob then climbed up his chest and rubbed against his chin making soft clicking noises.

Edgar looked up at Zuri, embarrassed by she-lobs jealous prank.

@Comet

Ayane said:
( hah, my action scenes are even lamer. Just watch...err read )
Sana nodded as she ran a bit to the right to preapre her skill. She probably won't have enough water after using it, but it was well worth it. She created a cortex of water abive her head as it increased in size. Sana had to guess how big to make it---the bigger the better.

"I'm almost finished..." she moved her hands in a way to create the waterfall, and finally let hell rain upon the three headed beast. The dog howled in pain as the water weakened it greatly. "Alright, let's finish this off." She sent beams of water to the beast, which started the whimper. Sana cursed softly when she senses her water ability running out. She didn't want to tell the other two, just in case.
Lance Rhenson

"I-I've never..." Lance started.

"I'll take it from here." Reinen said as he pounced onto the beast, sinking his very large teeth into its neck, suffocating it like hunters do to their prey.

When the Cerberus laid dead and motionless, the lion raised his body back up.

"Well there you have it. We paid you back. Now continue getting us out of here." Lance demanded of Sana.

"Not so fast. That was not a valid payment. She still had to assist us take down that monster."

Lance didn't say anything.

"We thank you. Continue to guide us through Whisville. We well be sure to repay you properly."

"I'm tired of you taking
(MY SPOTLIGJT) my choice away." Lance said. "I never agreed to this!"

"Then why did you follow us?"

"I-I just-"

Lance looked at Sana.

Why am I helping her? I can get out of Whisville by myself, right? I know I could... Could I?

No matter what anybody says, she's the enemy.

...But I'm too weak to do anything on my own.

It's true, that statement. 'The weak are meant to follow the strong.'

I am nothing compared to these two.

He kept his mouth shut.

"We plan to travel to Summerfields after we exit Whisville. I would understand if you would prefer not to tell, but may I ask where you plan to go after this? We may be able to repay you then if we are to walk the same path." Reinen spoke to Sana.

Lance wanted to object, but didn't.

Thea nodded, and said. "It's only 8 at night." She groaned. "Plus, I have to make sure everyone is alive." Thea slightly when he kissed her, and instead exchanged a soft kiss on his lips. Teasing him, it only lasted for a second or so. "Gyo, you're in charge. Make sure they get these ear things. Tomorrow's a new day!" She then proceeded to go upstairs, her face a rose pink. "I home Roma gets better." Thea nods to Cereth. She missed Sana.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
Lance Rhenson

"I-I've never..." Lance started.

"I'll take it from here." Reinen said as he pounced onto the beast, sinking his very large teeth into its neck, suffocating it like hunters do to their prey.

When the Cerberus laid dead and motionless, the lion raised his body back up.

"Well there you have it. We paid you back. Now continue getting us out of here." Lance demanded of Sana.

"Not so fast. That was not a valid payment. She still had to assist us take down that monster."

Lance didn't say anything.

"We thank you. Continue to guide us through Whisville. We well be sure to repay you properly."

"I'm tired of you taking
(MY SPOTLIGJT) my choice away." Lance said. "I never agreed to this!"

"Then why did you follow us?"

"I-I just-"

Lance looked at Sana.

Why am I helping her? I can get out of Whisville by myself, right? I know I could... Could I?

No matter what anybody says, she's the enemy.

...But I'm too weak to do anything on my own.

It's true, that statement. 'The weak are meant to follow the strong.'

I am nothing compared to these two.

He kept his mouth shut.

"We plan to travel to Summerfields after we exit Whisville. I would understand if you would prefer not to tell, but may I ask where you plan to go after this? We may be able to repay you then if we are to walk the same path." Reinen spoke to Sana.

Lance wanted to object, but didn't.

[/QUOTE]
Sana shoke her head. "No, no payment needed. There is a bus here that I believe takes you to Summerfields. It's a few blocks away." She starts walking again, expecting the two to follow. She and Thea never had such fights---it was strange to her. "Hm? To Florence. Thea...my master, lives there. I think the bus stops off at Florence first." She says as she takes out flames in front of them. Sana felt pretty comfortable with the teo already...it was just like Thea.

Ayane said:
Thea nodded, and said. "It's only 8 at night." She groaned. "Plus, I have to make sure everyone is alive." Thea slightly when he kissed her, and instead exchanged a soft kiss on his lips. Teasing him, it only lasted for a second or so. "Gyo, you're in charge. Make sure they get these ear things. Tomorrow's a new day!" She then proceeded to go upstairs, her face a rose pink. "I home Roma gets better." Thea nods to Cereth. She missed Sana.
Yagyo Suo & Ori

Gyo blushed as he watched Thea's retreating form as she went upstairs. did she just tease me? then ran away?... Gyo touched his lips, "that was so unfair." He muttered under his breath. and she wonders why i can't help hugging and kissing her when i can. Gyo's normal grin finally settled back onto his face after the blush left it. He gathered the remaining ear pieces and started handing them to everyone in the group. Gyo approached Cereth first since she was the only other one he'd spoken to. "hey Cereth, help me pass these out?"

@Devious Dilbert

Ayane said:
Sana shoke her head. "No, no payment needed. There is a bus here that I believe takes you to Summerfields. It's a few blocks away." She starts walking again, expecting the two to follow. She and Thea never had such fights---it was strange to her. "Hm? To Florence. Thea...my master, lives there. I think the bus stops off at Florence first." She says as she takes out flames in front of them. Sana felt pretty comfortable with the teo already...it was just like Thea.
Lance remained a ways behind the two, lugging behind like earlier.

"If your master resides in Florence, I think it would be best that we do not follow." Reinen said. "I would assume that your team is also there. They would not take too kindly to us, I am sure."

"Yeah, exactly. So why did we associate with their leader's persona? huh, Reinen?"

"This whole predicament is between the humans. Us personas were just dragged into it. I see no reason for two personas not to help each other out."

"Whatever. If you don't want anything from us, then we part ways once we exit Whisville." Lance yelled out to Sana.

"I think it is unwise to be so disrespectful to the one who is still guiding us out of this place."

"You are great help to us. I assure you that Lance is grateful. He just does not know how to express it."

@Devious Dilbert[/URL]
Cereth Pavette

"I'm sorry... I'm really busy-" She looked down to Roma.

The raccoon was seeming to get better. Her wounds looked to be steadily healing.

Cereth couldn't perform this without any drawbacks, however.

Cereth was sweating and trying her best to keep up her pace.

"I'm sure anybody else would be willing to help. I'm sorry..."

"Yeah- Cereth's doin' some good work over here. Why don't you ask one of the new members?
@Comet @akumashioni " Liafort added.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Lance remained a ways behind the two, lugging behind like earlier.
"If your master resides in Florence, I think it would be best that we do not follow." Reinen said. "I would assume that your team is also there. They would not take too kindly to us, I am sure."

"Yeah, exactly. So why did we associate with their leader's persona? huh, Reinen?"

"This whole predicament is between the humans. Us personas were just dragged into it. I see no reason for two personas not to help each other out."

"Whatever. If you don't want anything from us, then we part ways once we exit Whisville." Lance yelled out to Sana.

"I think it is unwise to be so disrespectful to the one who is still guiding us out of this place."

"You are great help to us. I assure you that Lance is grateful. He just does not know how to express it."

[/QUOTE]
Sana nodded, and continued walking. What an odd pair. "Fair enough. It's this way." She sees the exit in the distance, and stops. "Take that bus right there to Summerfields. I'll wait for a taxi." She turned to face them with a smile. "And, we can always use more help. My master would gladly accept you." Sana nods at them before seeing if anyone in town needed help. She might as well help whom she could.

@Comet[/URL] @akumashioni " Liafort added.
Yagyo Suo & Ori

"alright, and i asked you because you look like your gonna kick the bucket if keep going. so after your done go rest, that healing has it's drawbacks right." It wasn't a question. Gyo handed looked around the Inn. now... who are the new people?... Edger and Zuri! thats their names. "oi Zuri, Edger, wanna help spread out these ear devices?" He called to the two.

@Devious Dilbert @Comet @akumashioni

@Devious Dilbert[/URL]
Julia tapped Gyo's shoulder lightly, and offered, "I will help you. I'll be a bit useful at least." Her stag neighed softly as he decided to rest in a corner of the inn. He was exhausted. She smiled at Reinhardt, and then looked back at Gyo. "Personas are interesting creatures. So unique." Julia pets Reinhardt.

Ayane said:
Julia tapped Gyo's shoulder lightly, and offered, "I will help you. I'll be a bit useful at least." Her stag neighed softly as he decided to rest in a corner of the inn. He was exhausted. She smiled at Reinhardt, and then looked back at Gyo. "Personas are interesting creatures. So unique." Julia pets Reinhardt.
Yagyo Suo & Ori

Gyo looked at the girl and her persona... he was bad with names normally. "thanks... uh... Julia? im bad with names so sometimes forget them." Gyo chuckled at his own forgetfulness with names. "really?.. well i guess your right. it takes a really UNIQUE persona to sleep like that." He poited a thumb over his shoulder to Ori who was snoring on a table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back