• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Closed)

-Lance Rhenson

Lance couldn't help but notice this small detail: "Let's find that cave and save Arcandia!"

It angered him to overhear.

"Save Arcandia..." He said to himself. "What foolishness..."

"Lance?" His lion looked up.

"Arcandia will always be the same no matter who rules or who doesn't." he closed his eyes. "But i'd rather be on the side of the ones with power."

"Are you referring to the Old Arcandia vs. New Arcandia?"

"What else would I be referring to?"

"I'd have to agree. If this gets serious, it would be wise to side with the ones most likely to win."

"See, you get me." Lance smiled, but it quickly faded.

Ayane said:
Ty was about to call for Lance when, he looked at what Lance was looking at. "Tourists. Even more energetic ones."
"
Just great."

"I'm tired of waiting. This native talks way too much." Ty pulled out an apple, and bit into it.

"
You want to kill them, I can feel it." Golith says in his head.

"More personas to take, Golith. More personas." Ty taps his red apple like if he was showing him what he meant.

"
You convinced me. Take me out first, however." Ty did what Golith asked, his ghostly form coming into view as he stretched.

"
Let's get this over with." Golith says, "For New Arcandia, of course."

"Lance, it's time." Ty called to him as she dropped her apple core to the ground and outstretched her arms.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @Devious Dilbert @Kyle Storm @Epax (pausing here)

Hearing his name made him perk up.

"Ugh... That old hag..." He mumbled.

"You better hope she doesn't hear that."

"You mean him."

"Gender doesn't matter to us Personas. I'll call her what I see fits."

"Anyhow, she wants us for something, let's get this over with."

He picked himself up and walked over to Ty.

"Yeah, what is it?"

Caleb ran to the front of the group with Bear following him, "People. Personas. Stop with the fighting. You all sound like old married couples but for now lets just focus. Protecting Arcandia is our number one priority. I will, of course, lead you until we find a Captain or Sergeant who will over rank me. Let's just hope I don't run into Sergeant Sexy-"

"-And Snow." Bear interrupted.

"Yes, and Snow. We will defeat this evil threatening our land as warriors. And in the end, you may get a medal presuming you don't die."

MuffinRPs said:
Caleb ran to the front of the group with Bear following him, "People. Personas. Stop with the fighting. You all sound like old married couples but for now lets just focus. Protecting Arcandia is our number one priority. I will, of course, lead you until we find a Captain or Sergeant who will over rank me. Let's just hope I don't run into Sergeant Sexy-"
"-And Snow." Bear interrupted.

"Yes, and Snow. We will defeat this evil threatening our land as warriors. And in the end, you may get a medal presuming you don't die."
-Cereth Pavette

"Do we really sound like an old, married couple...?" She asked. The thought disgusted her.

"Well... Lead on, I suppose..." She said to Caleb. She figured he was the one who knew what he was doing most of all.

'Presuming you don't die,' Oh cute... Again with the jokes, I see... This isn't really a serious quest, is it?

Oh well, I'm here for the ride... I might as well enjoy what's being given to me. I just hope the promise of riches wasn't a joke.

I sound like... ugh...

Earlier today, Cereth had actually believed the presentation led by Thea. But then all sorts of abnormal events and people had turned up into her day.

Perhaps it was just the weird quirkiness of the kids with her which led her to think like this.

By now, Cereth had no real grasp on the situation. She was simply just living in the moment, something she had always done. A cute adventure with some kids is always nice... She guessed. Actually, now that she thought of it, she was the oldest one there.

Is that creepy?

Am I creepy?

Caleb walked through the Severed Tops, keeping his ears and nose out for any potential danger. Bear was also alert for when he needed to chew someones leg off or protect one of his fellow Personas. They were, indeed, very loyal to everyone which is why they made themselves leader.

Caleb was also surprised no one asked him about Sergeant Sexy and Snow. He had no time to explain them now so he'd wait until later. He drew his sword and kept it firmly in his right hand whilst Bear's claws scraped against the ground.

'Save arcandia?' Ian thought. 'So thats what they were talking about.' Ian went up to the group. "What do you mean 'Save arcandia?'. Is there anything wrong with it?" Ian said. "Because if anything is wrong I'd like to help."

Epax said:
'Save arcandia?' Ian thought. 'So thats what they were talking about.' Ian went up to the group. "What do you mean 'Save arcandia?'. Is there anything wrong with it?" Ian said. "Because if anything is wrong I'd like to help."
-Cereth Pavette

Cereth eyed the stranger. It wasn't like Cereth knew all too well the situation, but she was once clueless as well, so she figured she'd do some justice.

"There's an affair going on. A group called, 'The troops of New Arcandia' are rising. Apparently... they resurrect dead personas to use again for their own gain. They mean to change Arcandia, and I assume for the worse."

She was quite surprised, but also reassured. She wasn't the only who lacked prior knowledge of this. It put her a little bit at ease.

Cereth realized how silly that had seemed. However, almost the whole population of Arcandia knew of this. She figured this part of the story was true.

It's hard to believe... I know... It was even harder for me to believe since I was told by a bunch of kids...

Strange how a day can twist and turn into something far unprecedented in the blink of an eye...

That's how my day is seeming to go, anyhow...

"I'm in." Ian said. "I want to help other people. And earn a little money while trying". He smiled. "The names Ian. I'm not rich. But I do have a heart of gold and the ability to run fast."

-Cereth Pavette

In? Already?

That was it?

"...Well, join the party. My name is Cereth. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ian."

She looked at the other kids.

"You don't need to be rich to be apart of our little band of misfits. In fact, I'm flat broke myself."

That last bit probably wasn't the best thing to say...

"I'm here for the ride and the possible chance of riches. I find it quite admirable that you wish to help others, I'm trying to do the same."

@Epax[/URL] ! Please pay no attention to that bag. Locke doesn't know when to shut up."

"You don't either!" Yelled Locke to Roma.

"Please- Just be quiet for a second!" Roma screamed back.

Roma then greeted the stranger's persona, "Hello fellow persona. I am Roma. It is wonderful to meet you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvon was walking around with a smile on his face, ready for some new collectables. He then notices someone, saying the words...

Im flat broke myself.

He stops in place for a small moment. He had so much, his mind couldn't help but think at the nonexistancr of having a collection. He provokes the woman, despite the other person there.

"Hey, hey... I couldnt help but hear you say you were rather poor. Would you want some spare cash I have? I already have a large collection of valuables, I would hope for you to have one later on in your life." He says, pulling out a bag of currency. "This should give you gourmet meals for roughly 3 days. So based on how you should live, this should sustain you." He holds th e bag out for the woman.

@Devious Dilbert

"Don't worry. I'm not a theif. Although I did jump on your airship before it took off. Plus. It's not that I don't have a persona I just don't know how to summon it." Ian said

Ty hears Lance approach her, and turns to him. "Let's...clear out this area, and grab the stones. I'm getting too antsy standing here."

"Finally, our army of personas can stay stable." Golith said with a devious grin. "Accept my power."

A moment later, Ty closed his eyes, and accepted Golith's power inside of him. As a completely different person, he said, "Let's kill." His scythe twirled in the air before he sliced it at his first victim. The scream that came out of their mouth was music to Golith's ears...well Ty's as well. "Let's do three at a time." He swung at more victims, watching their blood fly through the air and plant the ground. Ty watches many run away as she appeared in front of them. "Boo." His scythe swung across four bodies, and they fell to the ground with shock in their eyes. He watches the native panic, which only made him smile. "Show me where the damn stones are, or you'll end up like them." Obvious that he didn't want to be a piñata, he reluctantly lead him into the cave.

"Lance, stay and alert me if anyone comes. Call the other elites if you need to. Oh and..." he turned his head, "Don't call me a hag or you'll end up like the rest of them."

@Epax @Devious Dilbert @arialc @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @Miracle Corgi @Kyle Storm

arialc said:
Yvon was walking around with a smile on his face, ready for some new collectables. He then notices someone, saying the words...
Im flat broke myself.

He stops in place for a small moment. He had so much, his mind couldn't help but think at the nonexistancr of having a collection. He provokes the woman, despite the other person there.

"Hey, hey... I couldnt help but hear you say you were rather poor. Would you want some spare cash I have? I already have a large collection of valuables, I would hope for you to have one later on in your life." He says, pulling out a bag of currency. "This should give you gourmet meals for roughly 3 days. So based on how you should live, this should sustain you." He holds th e bag out for the woman.

@Devious Dilbert
-Cereth Pavette

Weird...

"Eh? Oh-no, I couldn't possibly accept this... I..."

If Cereth had learned one thing in her life, it would be to not accept things offered by strangers. Where she grew up, there was always a catch, and it was never good. She grew out of her greediness a while ago. However, money was always hard to turn down.

"That is very kind of you, but I don't know you at all..."

How do people become so rich like this? Well... If my morals would allow me... I'd be rich too.

Just then, her persona had decided to turn back up. He flew onto her shoulder.

"I heard 'cash,' what's going on?" He asked.

"Dammit..."

Ayane said:
Ty hears Lance approach her, and turns to him. "Let's...clear out this area, and grab the stones. I'm getting too antsy standing here."
"
Finally, our army of personas can stay stable." Golith said with a devious grin. "Accept my power."

A moment later, Ty closed his eyes, and accepted Golith's power inside of him. As a completely different person, he said, "Let's kill." His scythe twirled in the air before he sliced it at his first victim. The scream that came out of their mouth was music to Golith's ears...well Ty's as well. "Let's do three at a time." He swung at more victims, watching their blood fly through the air and plant the ground. Ty watches many run away as she appeared in front of them. "Boo." His scythe swung across four bodies, and they fell to the ground with shock in their eyes. He watches the native panic, which only made him smile. "Show me where the damn stones are, or you'll end up like them." Obvious that he didn't want to be a piñata, he reluctantly lead him into the cave.

"Lance, stay and alert me if anyone comes. Call the other elites if you need to. Oh and..." he turned his head, "Don't call me a hag or you'll end up like the rest of them."

@Epax @Devious Dilbert @arialc @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @Miracle Corgi @Kyle Storm

Cereth couldn't help to notice. And she really wished she didn't...

Something red in the corner of her eye... The sudden appearance of it and the flash of the color had made her look.

It wasn't the first time she had witnessed murder, but it was always haunting to see it.

She never knew how to react to these things... So, she didn't. She just hoped that somebody else had saw and knew what to do.

Instant regret had fell over her.

-Lance Rhenson

Ayane said:
"Finally, our army of personas can stay stable." Golith said with a devious grin. "Accept my power."

She heard!!

I don't approve of the killing of innocents... but I can't refuse...

Why is our leader a psycho? I don't think this is the way to go about our goal...

"Y-Yes. I'll stay here..."

"Lance, keep calm."

His persona could feel him becoming tense.

"I am..."

What should I do now?

"Thea, look..." Thea looked at the direction that her persona pointed to, and she gasped. It was like a masquerade happened. "Cereth, Cereth..." Thea called for the older woman who was as surprised as she was. Now committed, Thea became serious. "Let's see who is responsible for this." She spots the same male near the tree from earlier, and called him over, "Who are you? You did this?" Thea had a stern look on her face as she walked over to him instead, ignoring the dangers she might face.

@RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @Epax @arialc @MuffinRPs @Miracle Corgi

'Jesus Christ' Ian thought. 'We aren't going to save arcandia if we have a team like this' "So this is how we save Acandia?" Ian Asked "I like killing as much as the next pysco but...This is on another level"

Caleb continued to walk on, ignoring his team. He had to save Arcandia and nothing else mattered. He stopped. Bear's head cocked to the side. They heard something. He raised his sword before a Siberian Husky ran towards Bear, "Snow," He said. Caleb looked towards where he just ran to see a man with blond hair, blue eyes and a sword much like his own, "It's him."

Ayane said:
"Thea, look..." Thea looked at the direction that her persona pointed to, and she gasped. It was like a masquerade happened. "Cereth, Cereth..." Thea called for the older woman who was as surprised as she was. Now committed, Thea became serious. "Let's see who is responsible for this." She spots Lance and called him over, "Who are you? You did this?" Thea had a stern look on her face as she walked over to him instead, ignoring the dangers she might face.
-Cereth Pavette

Thea... I don't want her to get hurt...

"Thea, this is serious, this isn't... Maybe we shouldn't get involved..." Cereth said quietly. But she had already started to follow Thea.

It went against her survival instincts to intrigue into this. However, she couldn't bear to see Thea get hurt.

She wanted to leave. If she was alone, she would have.

"Cereth, This-" Liafort said.

"I know... Let's be careful..."

She noticed Thea next to some boy. He didn't look harmless. He didn't look scared either... This unnatural detail kept Cereth on her guard.

Ayane said:
"Thea, look..." Thea looked at the direction that her persona pointed to, and she gasped. It was like a masquerade happened. "Cereth, Cereth..." Thea called for the older woman who was as surprised as she was. Now committed, Thea became serious. "Let's see who is responsible for this." She spots Lance and called him over, "Who are you? You did this?" Thea had a stern look on her face as she walked over to him instead, ignoring the dangers she might face.
-Lance Rhenson

The boy had gone back to resting under the shade of a tree. But he was again interrupted.

He looked up at the girl calling him.

Seriously?

He decided to interact.

He called back, "Do I look like I've done this? I've been sitting here the whole time."

He realized that he *did* look a little suspicious.

"I didn't do this, now move on."

"Lance, don't be rude." His Persona added.

"I'm not the suspect. But I doubt this girl will stop bothering me."

He noticed the woman with her. She looked pitiful...

What a weakling...

Conor walked towards Caleb with a stern look on his face, "Private Andreas! What do you think you are doing here, boy? You know that this is my team's misson; not yours! Who are these people? They are civilians and you are putting them in danger!"

"I'm sorry Sir but I couldn't just stand by as Arcandia is being destroyed."

Conor sighed, "I admire your courage Private but this isn't your fight," He lifted up Caleb's chin so he was looking into his eyes, "You all can stay to help but I will lead you."

"Thank you Sergeant,"

Conor crouched and scratched behind Bear's ears before standing to lead the team.

-Cereth Pavette

"Wha-??!" She screamed out as the ground began to rumble.

Liafort jumped off her shoulder and tried to stay in the air

"What is this?!" He screeched.

Cereth tried to keep her balance and at the same time, her composure.

-Lance Rhenson

Lance's only reaction was a quiet noise and a small flinch.

His persona shot up. "Lance-"

"Reinen, What-"

Is this Ty's doing? Is he doing something in the cave?

Or is this just a sudden tremor?

Somehow the former seemed more likely to Lance.

"I think we need to lay low." Lance said to his persona.

His persona nodded.

He looked to the people still near him.

"Are you still here? What do you want?" He especially directed his comment to the younger female.

As quickly as the rumbling came, it stopped. That was the moment when Ty decided to come out of the cave (forgot about him oops), and reveal himself. "Oh, Lance, you didn't tell me we had visitors." He was carrying the dead body of the native that he threatened to into the cave with him, and threw him aside as Ty's persona drifted around him. "You can call me Ghoul. Oh, the Arcandian army is here too, what's the occasion?" Ty looked at Connor and Caleb with a small, but crooked smile.

"They want to get killed as well." Golith suggested as he eyed Cereth with his empty eye pockets.

"That won't be happening. You are obviously outnumbered." Thea's persona said as she crossed her arms. Ty giggled as his persona replied, "That's the fun part, child."

@Devious Dilbert @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @Miracle Corgi

Caleb walked over to the team with Conor, "So everyone this is Sergeant Conor Nero and-"

"Not now Private." Conor drew his blue sword and pointed it at Ghoul, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy you right now."

MuffinRPs said:
Caleb walked over to the team with Conor, "So everyone this is Sergeant Conor Nero and-"
"Not now Private." Conor drew his blue sword and pointed it at Ghoul, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy you right now."
Locke, who had remained invisible during the chaos, quickly reappeared when he saw Sergeant Nero who seemed to have everything in control.

"Thank goodness for the military!" Locke said.

Roma, however, was frightened of the Ghoul Persona before them.

"Sergeant Nero!" Roma said in a whimper. "That Ghoul is no one to trifle with!"

Locke chuckled at his persona's fear and said, "Stop being so nervous Roma. I'm sure the Sergeant can handle that monster."

Conor smirked whist Caleb stared at him with awe, "I have killed more people and creatures than I can remember. I'm insane compared to the Private here so don't test me or you'll be split in two,"

Caleb mumbled, "I'm in love,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back