• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Haxk woke up in the middle of the night. He remembered Rikka saying something about fireworks in her office. Whats better then a work in progress bomb? Actual missiles. He snuck out of his room and into the school. He looked for Mrs. Rikka's office. He came to a room with a box of full of fireworks. Perfect. The door was unlocked and Haxk went inside, got a few fireworks, and went back to his room. Hopefully no one noticed me Haxk thought as he placed the explosives down. He dumped the gun powder in a bowl that came with the dorm. He then made a metal cube for a bomb. He dumped the gunpowder inside the cube and made a little fuse. First thing he created this year. He had not regret filling one of his suitcases with metal.

Reed looked at the godess unphased. He sighed when everyone left. "Well what's the point now. It's no fun alone. I should probably start heading back." He grew his wings.

Ruby had been spending a lot of her time getting ready for her first class. It's already a couple minutes into the bell. Ruby does make sure to wake up her dorm mate. "Ugh...." Ruby sighs before she leaves her room. Knowing she'll have to put on a different personality. She shakes her head and exits the door. Making her way to S-class training. Once she reaches the class she notices that not many students have shown up. She takes her seat nonetheless. Only to notice a man sitting behind the teachers desk with his feet kicked up on it, cigarette in mouth. By the looks of it he seems to be asleep.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Telieos had left Brooke in the bed without disturbing her. He had left for his class, Ocean Survival. Once he enters the classroom he relaxes in the form of a rag doll.

( @Drumonkey )

Following Telios barely a minute behind him was a kid who looked like he grew up on Jamaica and sat down next to him. "Hi my name is Connor nice to meet you." Connor smiled and sighed, he was a little bummed he hadn't gotten to go for a swim but he would make up for it in this class.

Dax walked into the classroom quickly going to the front of it he was laughing and talking to the green sea-monkey that always clung to his back. Once he got to the front of the room he set his trident into the holder next to his desk and put his hands on the podium made out of coral and seashells in front of him "Is this all of you?" @Light

Fahy got up quickly got dressed and looked at his hair unable to do anything to it then he slowed down to look at himself in the mirror thinking about today and how monumental it was to him. Today he was going to sit near people and probably talk to them, today was the day he would take the first step to overcoming his fear of people. Suddenly a sandman appeared and pushed him slightly to get him going and Fahy quickly grabbed a book and made sure his trust notebook and pen were in his pocket. Fahy then peeked out the door to make sure no one was there and upon seeing the coast was clear stepped out and began to make his way to battle studies. (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
Following Telios barely a minute behind him was a kid who looked like he grew up on Jamaica and sat down next to him. "Hi my name is Connor nice to meet you." Connor smiled and sighed, he was a little bummed he hadn't gotten to go for a swim but he would make up for it in this class.
Dax walked into the classroom quickly going to the front of it he was laughing and talking to the green sea-monkey that always clung to his back. Once he got to the front of the room he set his trident into the holder next to his desk and put his hands on the podium made out of coral and seashells in front of him "Is this all of you?" @Light
The rag doll turns it's head to Connor. "The names Telieos. Nice to meet you too." Telieos turns his head to the teacher as he takes his male form. "I guess." Telieos notices the other students arriving for the class.

Connor smiles and was about to speak when his father cleared his throat drawing the class's attention.

My name is Dax and I will be your teacher for ocean survival. While in this class I will teach you all what creatures you should never touch while at sea lost or not and what to do if you ever get lost at sea. I will also teach you all useful talents and tricks for if you decide to either hijack a ship, are forced to pilot a ship, and lastly if you are in the ocean and need to get a ship of some sort. I wish you all the best of luck because this class relies heavily on teamwork and not pissing off the teacher." Dax glanced at the faces of all his students once before leaning back some "Any questions before we start today?"

Drumonkey said:
Connor smiles and was about to speak when his father cleared his throat drawing the class's attention.
My name is Dax and I will be your teacher for ocean survival. While in this class I will teach you all what creatures you should never touch while at sea lost or not and what to do if you ever get lost at sea. I will also teach you all useful talents and tricks for if you decide to either hijack a ship, are forced to pilot a ship, and lastly if you are in the ocean and need to get a ship of some sort. I wish you all the best of luck because this class relies heavily on teamwork and not pissing off the teacher." Dax glanced at the faces of all his students once before leaning back some "Any questions before we start today?"
Telieos is now in her female form. "I have a question. What will we be doing today? I hope that we'll be dealing with a sinking ship. I can play Rose." She shifts into her male form. "And Jack."

Daliah stretched as she woke up, and looked over. Her roommate had gone to clas s. Looks like she was already late. Fantastic. She groaned as she got up and changed into another copy of her usual clothing. She shook her head and groggily walked to her first class, Weapon Compatibility. It seemed she was the first, and only one, here. Looks like she got out of that tardy.

Zaphkiel was up before Rachel it seemed. He went over and shook her a bit to wake her up. "Hey. I have battle tactics first. I'll be going there. See you later okay?" He grabbed his music and went out

Brooke groaned then whined as she saw her little panda was gone. She got back into her armor and went to her class, battle tactics"

Rebecca shot up. She was late to her first class already! She hurried and ran down the hall to her first class, Heath and Medical. And it appeared her teacher was already there, sitting at a piano and playing. She sat silently in her desk as the first, and apparently only, student

Connor flinched and looked away from Telios making a low Ouch and hissing sound.

(I watched titanic just last night and my sister showed me a similar picture)

Dax grabbed his trident and slammed it on the ground causing the room to shake and his eyes turned a dark stormy green and blue "I SAID DON'T PISS OFF THE TEACHER AND YOU GO AND REFERENCE TITANIC?! MY FATHER NEVER HEARD THE END OF IT FOR THE SINKING OF THAT DAMNED BOAT AND AS A RESULT NEITHER DID I! DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING THEN YOU AND THE REST OF THE CLASS CAN SWIM LAPS IN THE OCEAN!" The entire time the room had been shaking slightly and his trident had made the ground crack slowly more and more until his sea-monkey whispered in his ear and he took a deep breath to steady himself. "Ok, no we will not do a ship sinking that is a project for later in the year."

Rachel woke up and walked to class. It was Heath and Medical. "Hey did I miss anything. Oh and sorry I overslept."

Reed flew to weapon compatability. "Sorry I'm late I forgot to set my alarm."

Jack was sitting at his desk waiting for the student. "Is everyone here?"

Ryan stopped playing and turned facing his class of two. "No dear you didn't. Welcome. Both of you. It seems like I only have two students for today. My job is much more simplistic. Very well let's get started. Since both of you were late ill let this tardy go. This once." He stood and went to his board. "My name, as both of you know, is Ryan. And I will be you Heath and Medical teacher. Is there anything specific you'd like to learn?"

Daliah laid back in her seat. "I'm not certain but from the looks of things, I guess so"

Drumonkey said:

Fahy got up quickly got dressed and looked at his hair unable to do anything to it then he slowed down to look at himself in the mirror thinking about today and how monumental it was to him. Today he was going to sit near people and probably talk to them, today was the day he would take the first step to overcoming his fear of people. Suddenly a sandman appeared and pushed him slightly to get him going and Fahy quickly grabbed a book and made sure his trust notebook and pen were in his pocket. Fahy then peeked out the door to make sure no one was there and upon seeing the coast was clear stepped out and began to make his way to battle studies. (?)
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah stretched as she woke up, and looked over. Her roommate had gone to clas s. Looks like she was already late. Fantastic. She groaned as she got up and changed into another copy of her usual clothing. She shook her head and groggily walked to her first class, Weapon Compatibility. It seemed she was the first, and only one, here. Looks like she got out of that tardy.
Zaphkiel was up before Rachel it seemed. He went over and shook her a bit to wake her up. "Hey. I have battle tactics first. I'll be going there. See you later okay?" He grabbed his music and went out

Brooke groaned then whined as she saw her little panda was gone. She got back into her armor and went to her class, battle tactics"

Rebecca shot up. She was late to her first class already! She hurried and ran down the hall to her first class, Heath and Medical. And it appeared her teacher was already there, sitting at a piano and playing. She sat silently in her desk as the first, and apparently only, student
The teacher in battle studies. Waves for Fahy to take a seat. Along with the other students as well. William the battle studies teacher clears his throat as he begins the lesson. "Welcome class! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I will!" William seemed to be an enthusiastic. "Alright! Battle Studies! Hmmmm.... You!" William points at Zaphkiel. "What does battle mean to you?!"

Drumonkey said:
Connor flinched and looked away from Telios making a low Ouch and hissing sound.
(I watched titanic just last night and my sister showed me a similar picture)

Dax grabbed his trident and slammed it on the ground causing the room to shake and his eyes turned a dark stormy green and blue "I SAID DON'T PISS OFF THE TEACHER AND YOU GO AND REFERENCE TITANIC?! MY FATHER NEVER HEARD THE END OF IT FOR THE SINKING OF THAT DAMNED BOAT AND AS A RESULT NEITHER DID I! DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING THEN YOU AND THE REST OF THE CLASS CAN SWIM LAPS IN THE OCEAN!" The entire time the room had been shaking slightly and his trident had made the ground crack slowly more and more until his sea-monkey whispered in his ear and he took a deep breath to steady himself. "Ok, no we will not do a ship sinking that is a project for later in the year."
Suddenly Telieos turns into a seal and starts clapping his hands together. "That was quite the show. I approve. Show me where the ocean is."

Rachel took a seat next to the other student. "Not really no." She smiled.

Reed sat down and waited.

"All right you two sense there's nobody else I guess your partners. What weapons do you want to fight with?"

Fahy sits in the back and flinches when the teacher picks a student but was very glad when it wasn't him that got picked.

"Um excuse me uhh." Dax looks at his roster "Teleios is it? Is this class a joke to you or are you just in capable of taking anything seriously?"

Woke up an hour before class. He got his stuff together and ran to Craft. He shouldn't show his teacher the bomb and didn't take it. He got to Craft before anyone else and sat down in the front row. Oh boy he couldn't wait to learn all new blueprints in Crafts.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy sits in the back and flinches when the teacher picks a student but was very glad when it wasn't him that got picked.
"Um excuse me uhh." Dax looks at his roster "Teleios is it? Is this class a joke to you or are you just in capable of taking anything seriously?"
Telieos morphs back into her female form. "A little bit of both. But mostly the second one. Can you teach? You only have about 50 minutes left you know?"

Dax sighed and shook his head based on the demeanor and the changing this was probably a kid related to Morpheus or at least after his attention. "Tomorrow we will start class here but head to the ocean so bring something to swim in and be ready to swim as hard and fast as you can or else you will get bit and stung by various sea creatures. As for today we will assess your knowledge. So how many of you have ever fished before?"

Drumonkey said:
Dax sighed and shook his head based on the demeanor and the changing this was probably a kid related to Morpheus or at least after his attention. "Tomorrow we will start class here but head to the ocean so bring something to swim in and be ready to swim as hard and fast as you can or else you will get bit and stung by various sea creatures. As for today we will assess your knowledge. So how many of you have ever fished before?"
Telieos was ready to interrupt again. "Don't we have a block schedule? We only see you again the following day after tomorrow." Telieos taps her chin next. "Also nope. Never been fishing."

ConnorX said:
Woke up an hour before class. He got his stuff together and ran to Craft. He shouldn't show his teacher the bomb and didn't take it. He got to Craft before anyone else and sat down in the front row. Oh boy he couldn't wait to learn all new blueprints in Crafts.
( @Tazmodo ^ Gaige )

"right you are you passed my test." Dax began to pick up his trident then his sea-monkey whispered in his ear and he closed his eyes before setting it back in its place "What made you join this class in particular? What about the ocean interests you because if you don't at least like the ocean then you will assuredly hate this class and I will not teach students like that."

Zaphkiel sort of just looked at him, taken aback. "Well sir I don't personally like battle. But if I must be so inclined to answer, battle is that of a fight between two sides"

Daliah sighed a bit. "I use a sword"

Gaige looked at the goblin coming in. "Oh I only have one student. Ok well tell me what are you interested in making?"

Jack sighed. "Great enthusiasm when you two are ready spar." He summoned to wooden swords and gave them to them. "Have fun."

Drumonkey said:
"right you are you passed my test." Dax began to pick up his trident then his sea-monkey whispered in his ear and he closed his eyes before setting it back in its place "What made you join this class in particular? What about the ocean interests you because if you don't at least like the ocean then you will assuredly hate this class and I will not teach students like that."
DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sort of just looked at him, taken aback. "Well sir I don't personally like battle. But if I must be so inclined to answer, battle is that of a fight between two sides"

Daliah sighed a bit. "I use a sword"
Telieos seems shocked. "Why are you singling me out? I'm your best student! Look how responsive I am. I'm giving you my suggestions and opinions. Not one of them were anything bad about this class or the ocean. Do you not like me or something?"

William nods his head. "Good! But there is much more to it than just that! We're going to learn about this! I thank you all for taking my class! Now!" William up a large picture showing a wall of shields. Each troop protecting the person to their right with their shield. Spears sticking out the small cracks in between. "Battle is about spirit and knowledge just as much as it is about strength! You can defeat a wall of Spartans with just willpower alone! So today I'm going to tell you about the weakest link in the chain. Anyone of you. Tell me! Where is a good opening to take them out?!"

No introduction, no lesson? Great! "I don't know. Is there anything you want me to make? I can make mini-statues in minutes. A small mechanical spider in a few hours. Or continue work on my project. Or is this a do whatever you want class?"

" I was addressing the class when I said that ." Dax blatantly ignored the question about liking the student or not " to get to know each other better you all will stand up and tell me your name and a story about a fun time you had that involves the ocean."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back