• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"A TEACHER?! Well um... what are you doing here. I don't go to Beast Taming and I know teachers have there own homes, right?" He shook the teachers hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
She stood there, jaw dropped at the man before her. Oh her mind raced with what she wanted to do to him. So much he could do to her. She shook her head and walked in. She wasn't as enticed as the female form which bothered her a bit. But his constant transformations were really drawing her in. "What's for me?" She said, still dazed, as she walked in
She smiled shyly. "I'm Deliah. I don't want to dorm with some guy and.... I dont want to be alone" Her hands were behind her back as she swayed nervously. "Would you mind if I stayed here? I'm sorry"

"Sweetie? Interesting. I can work with that. And shall I call you darling?"

She shook her head and turned back. "It doesnt matter how I feel don't worry about it okay?" She reached a room and stopped there. "How's here or should we keep going?"
"The door of course. I'm holding it open for you." Telieos grins and nods his head in the direction of the room. "What classes do you plan to take?"

Ruby blinks and clears her throat. She could understand where she's coming from. So she decides to open the door and allow her to venture in. "No I don't mind. Welcome."

ConnorX said:
"A TEACHER?! Well um... what are you doing here. I don't go to Beast Taming and I know teachers have there own homes, right?"
"Oh relax. I just lost a small beast that could suck matter into its mouth like a black hole. That's all. I'm just looking for her. Timis usually never leaves her cave." Rikka sticks her head into his room and looks around. "Yes we have our own homes. It seems like she's not here. I hope you have a change of heart tomorrow! Don't take Ability Conditioning! The teacher Decimus sucks." She runs her hand through her hair. Her wedding band shines in the light.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stood there, jaw dropped at the man before her. Oh her mind raced with what she wanted to do to him. So much he could do to her. She shook her head and walked in. She wasn't as enticed as the female form which bothered her a bit. But his constant transformations were really drawing her in. "What's for me?" She said, still dazed, as she walked in
She smiled shyly. "I'm Deliah. I don't want to dorm with some guy and.... I dont want to be alone" Her hands were behind her back as she swayed nervously. "Would you mind if I stayed here? I'm sorry"

"Sweetie? Interesting. I can work with that. And shall I call you darling?"

She shook her head and turned back. "It doesnt matter how I feel don't worry about it okay?" She reached a room and stopped there. "How's here or should we keep going?"
Rachel smiled. "Ok but what if people confuse us for a couple. I don't know if I can handle that." She said with a cute innocent face. "I guess it depends on your intentions."

Reed looked at the dorm. "Looks good to me. Ladies first." He opened the door for her. "Also I will worry about it I can't help it. Don't worry you can tell me."

|| Evan 'Tahoma' Xenonise ||

|| Status: Fully Fuctional ||

|| Location: Auditorium - Zeta Academy ||

While Evan was waiting for the footsteps to stop, he stretches his arms. "You know what.. May as well do it right now." Evan stopped stretching and headed out the door of his Dorm. As he looks around, he sees two people looking for a dorm and a... A... TEACHER!! Evan's response was confused, Teachers have homes, Evan's plan was falling apart, he needs to get that teacher to scat, like now.

Evan needed to find a way to contact the male in that dorm, without alerting the Teacher. It's hard to do so but he can try, before than, he needs to find some recruits. He looks over at the two people who are searching for a dorm, he soon approaches them but sees that the male opens the door for the female, making it very hard to contact them, but he went for it.

Evan walks over to the couple? He didn't know. "Hello. My name is Evan Xenonise. Tonight I plan on doing some Fireworks, but I need your help to get out of Campus, Yes or No? Answer quickly, but it doesn't matter."

@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

"I'll think about changing. I really just want to do Craft but I figured I would do some other stuff." Haxk looks around. "Well your beast isn't here, i'll see ya tomorrow or some other day." Haxk smiles at Rikka and goes back to unpacking.

She sat on her bed. "Um... On A days, Battle Tactics then Castle Guard then S-Class. On B days Monster, then beast, then team building. You?" She had never realized how... forceful her classes were until now. She took all the hardworking classes. Now how would she spend time with Telieos? She cursed to herself waiting

She smiled lightly and nodded, relaxing a bit. "Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't ask." She stepped in "Who are you?"

"Couldn't handle that? Preposterous! You'd make an exquisite significant other! I mean... sorry my vocabulary is quite unique. What I mean is, you have nothing to worry about from little old me."

She thanked him and walked in, noticing her stuff already. "Simple. When my father is happy then I can be" She looked at the Evan kid. "Sure if he wants to I will"

|| Location: Auditorium - Zeta Academy ||

"Doesn't matter, I got a good amount of money to use so we shouldn't have a problem. Okay Reed, what's you're power, this could mean life or death, I once helped a person burn a town..." Evan didn't want to continue after that, he was ashamed he helped that Pryokinetic. "Girl, whose name I don't know. What's yours?" He needed to get help, one way or the other.

Reed turned back to her. "That is the worst reason I have ever heard. But don't worry I shall cure you. Even if that means tell you pr father to get over it."

Reed turned back. "Don't worry about that we will be fine. If anything happens I'll get us out of there."

ConnorX said:
"I'll think about changing. I really just want to do Craft but I figured I would do some other stuff." Haxk looks around. "Well your beast isn't here, i'll see ya tomorrow or some other day." Haxk smiles at Rikka and goes back to unpacking.
Rikka nods her head and makes her journey towards the students down the hall. She overheard something about fireworks. "Excuse me but did I hear the word fireworks?"

( @DizjayDeathPride @Noyeh @Tazmodo )

She rolled her eyes at Reed. Of course he didnt understand. "It's Rebecca and my power is darkness manipulat- Oh hello Rikka. Your Decimus' wife yes? Father talked about you from time to time"

Rachel sighed. "Ok but if anything happens it'll be your fault. Well not anything." She gave him a wink and walked into a dorm. "How's this?"

Reed looked at the teacher. "Yeah it's just a little harmless fun. Nothing to worry about."

Haxk looked toward the student who Rikka was talking to. He was going to get busted unless... Haxk ran to the teacher. "Mrs. Rikka, I thought I heard some gnawing upstairs. Maybe you should check it out."

|| Status: Ready For Fireworks ||

|| Location: Front Door - Zeta Academy ||

"Guys... Let's go! He rushed down to the Front Door of the Academy, waiting for the others. But he could not let a teacher get in the way of the first day fireworks.

@ConnorX @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

He walked in, careful to barely touch her hand, lightly sparking her, as he went to a bed. "Anything being my fault? Negative. On the contrary I'd say it's more so yours" He laid down and closed his eyes, getting comfortable.

She didn't run. That was simple. She did however smile and wave at Rikka now forced to make a choice and followed after Evan

DizjayDeathPride said:
She sat on her bed. "Um... On A days, Battle Tactics then Castle Guard then S-Class. On B days Monster, then beast, then team building. You?" She had never realized how... forceful her classes were until now. She took all the hardworking classes. Now how would she spend time with Telieos? She cursed to herself waiting
She smiled lightly and nodded, relaxing a bit. "Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't ask." She stepped in "Who are you?"

"Couldn't handle that? Preposterous! You'd make an exquisite significant other! I mean... sorry my vocabulary is quite unique. What I mean is, you have nothing to worry about from little old me."

She thanked him and walked in, noticing her stuff already. "Simple. When my father is happy then I can be" She looked at the Evan kid. "Sure if he wants to I will"
Telieos sits down on his bed after closing the door and removing his shoes. "Hell if I know. I'll just go with your schedule or improvise last minute." Telieos morphs in a panda bear and rolls around on the bed.

Ruby shakes her head and closes the door after she enters. "N-No. It's fine. My name is Ruby." She gives her a slight smile while she ventures over to her bed.

Noyeh said:

|| Status: Ready For Fireworks ||

"Guys... Let's go! He rushed down to the Front Door of the Academy, waiting for the others. But he could not let a teacher get in the way of the first day fireworks.

@ConnorX @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride
ConnorX said:
Haxk looked toward the student who Rikka was talking to. He was going to get busted unless... Haxk ran to the teacher. "Mrs. Rikka, I thought I heard some gnawing upstairs. Maybe you should check it out."
DizjayDeathPride said:
She rolled her eyes at Reed. Of course he didnt understand. "It's Rebecca and my power is darkness manipulat- Oh hello Rikka. Your Decimus' wife yes? Father talked about you from time to time"
Tazmodo said:
Rachel sighed. "Ok but if anything happens it'll be your fault. Well not anything." She gave him a wink and walked into a dorm. "How's this?"

Reed looked at the teacher. "Yeah it's just a little harmless fun. Nothing to worry about."
Rikka watches the students run away. "Weird.... I was about to tell them I have some leftover fireworks back at my classroom that they could use." Rikka turns to Haxk with a bright smile. "Timis!" She makes her way to the stairs to go upstairs. Looking for the beast.

She squealed and ran over to his bed and cuddled the bear. "Oh my god this is so cute!"

She laid back on her bed and chilled. "You have a nice smile. So what makes you so special? Are you a minor god too? Or an enhanced mortal"

Rachel flinched when she was shocked. She quickly pulled out some materials and made a little shocking gun. "This is what you get." She lightly shocked him and smiled innocently again. "Did that hurt?"

Reed grew wings and followed the others. "Rikka won't care you know that right?"

Haxk went into his dorm to work on his next project. Glass orb? Check. Lightning rods? Check. He only needed a wizard with the capable on summoning light lightning. He would need to ask the magic teacher. Or... a creature capable of doing so. He ran after Mrs. Rikka for Timis.

|| Status: Ready to Fight ||

"Okay guys, I'll charge Rebecca since she has a power and Reed, you stay behind us if he get harmed in anyway. Also, Rebbeca, don't kill them, just knock them out." Evan could imagine the plan going perfectly, he knows it's going to go swell.

He jumped a bit and extended a finger, the electricity flowing back out and he pointed it at the gun, shocking her back. "Did that? We can do this all day" He smiled slyly at her as he slowly turned himself into rubber

Rebecca shrugged. "Sure why not. But since father is their teacher and leader...." She kept walking and went past the guards, nodding to them and turning back to the others. "You're making this too complicated come on"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She squealed and ran over to his bed and cuddled the bear. "Oh my god this is so cute!"
She laid back on her bed and chilled. "You have a nice smile. So what makes you so special? Are you a minor god too? Or an enhanced mortal"

The panda bear ended up falling asleep with Brooke laying down on it as if it were a bed itself. Both of them getting g their hours of sleep for the next day.

Ruby bit her lip and shifts her gaze to her pillow when she sits down on her bed. Her voice sounded meek and humiliated. "M-my parents told me not to speak of my heritage. For it'll shame the blessing of receiving such an invitation here. I-I apologize for the lack of information."

ConnorX said:
Haxk went into his dorm to work on his next project. Glass orb? Check. Lightning rods? Check. He only needed a wizard with the capable on summoning light lightning. He would need to ask the magic teacher. Or... a creature capable of doing so. He ran after Mrs. Rikka for Timis.
Rikka was searching the halls for Timis. She knew she could hear the beast. "Come on Timis. I don't like hide and seek." Rikka notices Haxk coming towards her. "Hello Haxk. How are you doing?"

|| Location: Outside Of - Zeta Academy ||

"What! Wow.. I had a plan all ready. Let's go then." Evan followed Rebecca, glancing at the guards, waiting for someone to take him back to his dorm, but that doesn't matter. "Okay, there's a town just some bits away, I think they sell fireworks there so... Yeah.." Evan thought the plan was flawless, but he didn't have to use it, thanks to royalty. He takes a deep sigh, a little sad that they didn't have to use the Plan, but he got over it.​

She laid there, eyes closed. "Given your hair and eyes, common sense says your the queen's daughter. Such a genetic similarity not being hereditary is to large a phenomenon to be a coincidence. But if everyone says Luna had one child so be it." She opened an eye and looked at her. "So maybe a freak magical accident caused the white yes? Or maybe that's just a super coincidence." She closed her eye back and shrugged. "Sorry I dont mean to pry. I will drop it immediately. I just like mysteries."

She stopped. "Okay I dont think we can go that far. I can only really get us to the courtyard. That's officially officially leaving the grounds. They'll definitely drag us back. I figured you had some on you"

"Good I have a question regarding class change. I would.." Haxk heard a growl 7 doors down. "Timis should be seven doors left." Haxk ran to the door and stood by it. "This one down here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back