• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

She nodded, still playing with the girl's arm.

Zaphkiel flinched at the goblin's thoughts. He hated not having his music in. But he did his best not to show signs. He bumps her shoulder. "Hey don't be so formal I'm your friend not your ruler."

Rebecca looked at him. "Oh... hello. My name is Rebecca. I'm uh... Damian's daughter. i'm a demigod. I see you're a goblin yes?"

The Headmaster walked in from the stage curtains and cleared his throat. His arms were crossed behind his back as we walked back and forth talking. His accent was a bit Irish. "Greetings new year children. I intended to wait for more students to arrive but this will be fine. I guess I'll just have them be integrated later. My name is Beleth. I am your Headmaster. First, classes start 12pm sharp everyday. Extra classes, if your teacher allows, can happen after 6pm when school officially ends. School happens every day of the week. A dress code will be enforced to the point of nudity. Unless there is a complaint, no one cares. Bullying will not be tolerated. Now if a student does an action worth bullying what is to be expected? Do not cheat. Simple. Vandalism is simple. Truancy will not be permitted. Three tardies lead to an absence and 4 absences lead to severe punishment. If your teacher is late to class, do not leave. Eventually a sub will come. Fighting will not be permitted without special request pass from myself, the castle guard, or the beast taming teachers. Failure to comply with these rules lead to you being sent to my office. And we all know you do not want that. Any questions? Fantastic. Dorm mates will be up to you. I do not care if it is unisex or coed. Your choices are your own. Dorms are in the far east of the school. My office is on the top floor. Your classes? I leave that up to you. Good day and I expect to see you all in..." He looked at the clock. "About 12 hours. Sleep well" And he turned and went back into the curtains, going to his office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noyeh said:

|| Evan 'Tahoma' Xenonise ||

|| Status: Fully Functional ||

|| Location: Auditorium - Zeta Academy ||

"Well, I screamed because Chuck Norris lost a fight... It sucks!" Evan never liked seeing someone so good at fighting to lose, it just makes all your hope vanish. "Well.. Nice to meet ya, Rachel. Also, don't tap me on the shoulder without me knowing, I might Supercharge you and I have no idea what your power or abilities are, so it could end bad on everyone's end." This was a true statement, he accidentally Supercharges a guy that has Pyrokinesis. Let's just say the light you saw in the morning wasn't the sun.

@Tazmodo
Rachel frowned. "Well if you such a grouchy pants then I guess you don't want to talk to me." She said slightly pouty. "Anyways Chuck Norris's loss was only because of his chest hair." She stood up and started walking away.

|| Status: Boredom Mode Activated ||

"Well... That does make sense..." Evan sighed, the moment of someone just walking off. I don't really hate introductions. Nevermind, I do. I just suck at them. Evan once again took a deep sigh, returning to his 'Boredom Mode', the name has everything explained in it.​

Last edited by a moderator:
(I was sure it was shoulder... I need glasses. I have to start my post over anyways, I just edit that part out. Thanks for the reminder.)

Zaphkiel hopped up. "Hold that thought" And went after Rachel. When he got to her he tapped her arm. "Hey my name is Zaphkiel, You probably dont remember me but our fathers are friends. Would you like to be my dorm mate?"

After hearing the announcement Reed stood up. "Does anybody wanna dorm with me?"

Rachel turned around and smiled. "Um no thank you. I mean I don't even know you. We can change that though. I'm Rachel. Whats your name?"

|| Status: Ready To Blow Some Fireworks ||

Evan looks toward the Headmaster, surprised that someone did come out of nowhere, nowhere meaning the curtains. Evan didn't know what to say.. The whole speech was so quick, he felt like he didn't understand a single word, but he did hear that everyone needs a permit from the Castle Guard or the Headmaster to leave campus, and with Evan's powers, he can trick a person into thinking they're crazy. Plus he just wants to do some fireworks. "Dorm Mates are up to us.. I think I'll go with no one, no reason to have to live with someone." Evan gave himself a small laugh and cracked his wrists. "No reason not to do some fireworks on the first day."​

He smiled and nodded. "Very well nevermind then. I'm Zaphkiel. I'll leave you to your activities then and find someone else" He shrugged and turned away

Rebecca smiled over at the kid. "Since no one else spoke up sure Ill be. I'm sorry mister Haxk I have to go" She stood and walked over to Reed. "Hi. I'm Rebecca"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She nodded, still playing with the girl's arm.
Zaphkiel flinched at the goblin's thoughts. He hated not having his music in. But he did his best not to show signs. He bumps her shoulder. "Hey don't be so formal I'm your friend not your ruler."

Rebecca looked at him. "Oh... hello. My name is Rebecca. I'm uh... Damian's daughter. i'm a demigod. I see you're a goblin yes?"

The Headmaster walked in from the stage curtains and cleared his throat. His arms were crossed behind his back as we walked back and forth talking. His accent was a bit Irish. "Greetings new year children. I intended to wait for more students to arrive but this will be fine. I guess I'll just have them be integrated later. My name is Beleth. I am your Headmaster. First, classes start 12pm sharp everyday. Extra classes, if your teacher allows, can happen after 6pm when school officially ends. School happens every day of the week. A dress code will be enforced to the point of nudity. Unless there is a complaint, no one cares. Bullying will not be tolerated. Now if a student does an action worth bullying what is to be expected? Do not cheat. Simple. Vandalism is simple. Truancy will not be permitted. Three tardies lead to an absence and 4 absences lead to severe punishment. If your teacher is late to class, do not leave. Eventually a sub will come. Fighting will not be permitted without special request pass from myself, the castle guard, or the beast taming teachers. Failure to comply with these rules lead to you being sent to my office. And we all know you do not want that. Any questions? Fantastic. Dorm mates will be up to you. I do not care if it is unisex or coed. Your choices are your own. Dorms are in the far east of the school. My office is on the top floor. Your classes? I leave that up to you. Good day and I expect to see you all in..." He looked at the clock. "About 12 hours. Sleep well" And he turned and went back into the curtains, going to his office.
Telieos turns to Brooke and grins. "Do you want to dorm up?" Telieos morphs into a toy car and drives off to the dorm area. Expecting her to follow if she truly wants to dorm with her.

Ruby listens to the Headmaster. Nodding her head with every word he said. She didn't feel comfortable forming with anybody so she decided to stay by her lonesome. Deciding on her classes as she settled in. Once she got to her dorm and noticed the luggage she started to unpack. "School starts in a couple hours. It would be ideal to get as much sleep as possible."

Rachel laughed. "You aren't a very good listener are you? I said it's because I don't know you. But if this is how you want to be I won't change you. I'll just wait for another person I guess." She sat down.

Reed looked at her and smiled. "Hi I'm Reed. You want to dorm with me?"

The girl grew her wings and shot out flying faster than the little car. She made it to the dorm before Telieos and picked the fancy looking one. When she finally caught up Brooke was sitting outside the door. "Took you long enough slow poke"

He stopped, smiling. Interesting. He turned back. "Well you're going to keep me on my toes aren't you? I like that" He sat with her. "Well my favorite color is blue and I like popcorn and music. You?"

The girl forced a smile to last. She was really getting tired of talking. She wanted to go home. Forcing a nod she started walking to the dorm

Rachel smiled at his reaction. "Only time will tell. Well sense you won't tell me your name I'm going to call you...... Cutie." She stood up. "Well let's go."

Reed followed her curiously. "Are you ok?"

Huh, figures no one liked him. Even the most weirdest kids didn't like a green rat. He picked up some scrap metal from outside and started working. Soon he had a picture of a sword. How his best friend died, bandits. After that he made a fist, Prince Price's iron fist in ruling Sludge. The thing he miss most was his mini-robot ZX-02. He played with him all day after school and now he sold it to his neighbor. He wondered how was his friend and who was foe. Price was foe back in Sludge. He always had a spy on every house. Haxk knew it. "Have a nice time Rebecca." He pulled the only thing he brought from home, a wrench. He was going to use it when needed.

(Jackpot meaning money not what your thinking xD )

Fahy stood up and began to leave he was going to choose a dorm and then see if he could head to the library and maybe see his father.

Connor stood up and glanced around at the people socializing and some leaving and decided to wait a moment before he went looking for a dorm.

|| Status: Interested & Tired ||

|| Location: Dorm 17 - Zeta Academy ||

Evan got up from his chair, and started heading towards his dorm, planning on how he wanted to get the permit to leave the campus. He was deciding over making him see monsters or.. Making him think that he's crazy, he doesn't know. But his plans for the Fireworks had to be when it was it's darkest hour, he finally makes it to his dorm, he picked the one that can overlook the town close to the Academy, the corner.

Evan entered his dorm, grabbing a clock, some photos of his family, and a charger fro his electronics. Unlike others, he didn't need to be prepared for really anything.. He can handle a few bad guys with his 'Red Lighting', but he needs to Supercharge someone with a great ability for maximum potential. It's hard to find one these days.​

He shook his head and followed. "See now I dont want to tell you. I like that nickname. But my father calls my mother that so, Id say dont. Its Zaphkiel."

She turned around walking backwards and smiled. "Yeah of course I am. Always. Are you okay?"

Daliah sighed and went dorm hunting. She didn't want to dorm alone nor be with a male. So she went to the last option she could. She knocked on Ruby's door

Haxk sprung from his seat and ran for a dorm. He picked a middle floor one for no reason. Ah roomy. "Well, time to unpack."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The girl grew her wings and shot out flying faster than the little car. She made it to the dorm before Telieos and picked the fancy looking one. When she finally caught up Brooke was sitting outside the door. "Took you long enough slow poke"
He stopped, smiling. Interesting. He turned back. "Well you're going to keep me on my toes aren't you? I like that" He sat with her. "Well my favorite color is blue and I like popcorn and music. You?"

The girl forced a smile to last. She was really getting tired of talking. She wanted to go home. Forcing a nod she started walking to the dorm
Telieos morphed back into his male form and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I know. I'm not the fastest toy car out there." He smiles as he walks towards the door. Knowing full well that his old belongings would be there. He simply has the door open for Brooke. "For you." He gestures for her to walk in.

Ruby hears the knock on the door after she unpack. She walks silently up to the door, slightly opening it. "How may I help you?"

ConnorX said:
Haxk sprung from his seat and ran for a dorm. He picked a middle floor one for no reason. Ah roomy. "Well, time to unpack."
Suddenly Haxk can hear a knock on his door. Rikka, the beast taming teacher stood. Waiting for somebody to open it. She had lost a small beast previously. ( Going to add her character sheet now. )

|| Status: Ready For Some FIREWORKS! ||

Everything unpacked, Evan is almost ready for the Fireworks, but he has to buy them and get out without the guards noticing. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to use Mirror Juvenile or knock them out with some 'Red Lighting', he could Supercharge someone to get it going but he needed to be careful on someone whose power is an area of effect type.

Evan still deciding, he went for getting someone to do his bidding while he charges them up. But who, he could bring everyone and Supercharge them all, but that could result in all kinds of trouble. But that would be full power, enough to get them out. Evan decided, he will knock on everyone's door once they settled in.​

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head and followed. "See now I dont want to tell you. I like that nickname. But my father calls my mother that so, Id say dont. Its Zaphkiel."
She turned around walking backwards and smiled. "Yeah of course I am. Always. Are you okay?"

Daliah sighed and went dorm hunting. She didn't want to dorm alone nor be with a male. So she went to the last option she could. She knocked on Ruby's door
Rachel thought for a moment. "Ok sense that will get creepy and that name is a little complicated. How about.... Sweetie?" She kept walking.

Reed looked at her concerned. "Don't fall. I don't believe you but ok. I'm fine I guess."

ConnorX said:
Haxk opens the door, "Hello, I assume my roommate? If you are i'm Haxk Grubs and you would be?"
Rikka holds out her hand to shake. "No, actually I'm a teacher here. Rikka Nogaletta, pleased to make your acquaintance. I teach Beast Taming."

She stood there, jaw dropped at the man before her. Oh her mind raced with what she wanted to do to him. So much he could do to her. She shook her head and walked in. She wasn't as enticed as the female form which bothered her a bit. But his constant transformations were really drawing her in. "What's for me?" She said, still dazed, as she walked in

She smiled shyly. "I'm Deliah. I don't want to dorm with some guy and.... I dont want to be alone" Her hands were behind her back as she swayed nervously. "Would you mind if I stayed here? I'm sorry"

"Sweetie? Interesting. I can work with that. And shall I call you darling?"

She shook her head and turned back. "It doesnt matter how I feel don't worry about it okay?" She reached a room and stopped there. "How's here or should we keep going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back