• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Rachel sighed. "Ok if you choose to be rubber." She set fire to her hand. "I'll melt you."

Reed just silently followed. "Why are we trying to be so secretive about it. Who's going to care?"

The rubber disappeared and he opened his palm and fire appeared as well. He put their hands together and linked their fingers, neither being hurt. "I can do that too" He smiled, showing off a bit for her. Hoping she was at least slightly impressed

Rachel blushed. "That's cool and all butthanks for the fuel." She absorbed his flame and licked her lips. "That tasted good." Her held onto his hand.

|| Evan 'Tahoma' Xenonise ||

|| Status: Ready For A Fight! ||

|| Location: Outside Of - Zeta Academy ||

"Well the thing is, I kinda wanted it to be quest-like, doesn't matter." Evan didn't know she could only get us into the courtyard. "Okay, Rebecca, I'll power you up as you defeat the guards that are trying to get us, simple task, just don't kill them, 'kay?" Evan seriously wanted to turn the whole 'Get the Fireworks and use them' into a quest, he just loved a good adventure. "Reed, heal either of us if we get hurt, doesn't matter how, I don't have any intentions of dying."

@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

He gasped dramatically "Did you just take my fire? How could you" He opened his other hand and made more fire, grabbing her other hand. "There now dont take this one yet" He stepped closer to her, not breaking eye contact, as his turn an orangey-red. He smiled slowly then let go. "We better sleep. Classes tomorrow. Goodnight Rachel" He kissed her cheek then got in his bed, going to sleep

She looked at him. "Seriously? I fight the guards? Not the guy with the wings?" She shrugged and her scythe appeared on her back in its pure black glory. "Whatever you say"

Reed sighed. "I can't heal. And if you want I'll fight." He drew his hook swords.

Rachel blushed again. "Ok but next time don't go for the cheek it's boring." She laid down and went to sleep.

|| Status: Charging People Up ||

"Awesome. And I need to start listening more. I'll power you guys up." Evan's arms started to run a Red-like Energy, he points his left arm towards the male and his right arm towards the female. He takes a deep breathe before a beam of the Red Energy shoots out of his arms and towards the intended targets to use it on. "You guys should be feeling a boost, the range that I can keep up is 5 Meters, so don't go too far. Plus, I might pass out after the fight. Time to do some fighting, my friends."

ConnorX said:
"Good I have a question regarding class change. I would.." Haxk heard a growl 7 doors down. "Timis should be seven doors left." Haxk ran to the door and stood by it. "This one down here."
Rikka follows Haxk down the hall. "You have good ears." Rikka follows him to the door. She opens it and Timir immediately jumps into her arms. It's no bigger than a football. "Timis!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She laid there, eyes closed. "Given your hair and eyes, common sense says your the queen's daughter. Such a genetic similarity not being hereditary is to large a phenomenon to be a coincidence. But if everyone says Luna had one child so be it." She opened an eye and looked at her. "So maybe a freak magical accident caused the white yes? Or maybe that's just a super coincidence." She closed her eye back and shrugged. "Sorry I dont mean to pry. I will drop it immediately. I just like mysteries."
She stopped. "Okay I dont think we can go that far. I can only really get us to the courtyard. That's officially officially leaving the grounds. They'll definitely drag us back. I figured you had some on you"
Ruby takes a deep breath and smiles. Her previous expressions and tone of voice fade away. Even the look in her eyes change to Luna's usual stare. Except it's less unnerving. "Even though you lack legitimate proof that I'm a princess you've gotten close enough. I don't feel like acting completely clueless and meek everywhere. You seem to possess great deductive skills like your mother and father." Ruby smiles at this and lays down on her bed. "They don't know of me because I preferred to stay sheltered inside the castle. But mother would always tell me about them and their children. I can just feel the combination of your parents emanating off of you. So I know who your parents are. I can trust you because of that reason. You won't be as affected by my true personality. I hope that we can get along. I trust that you will keep this to yourself." Ruby prepares herself to sleep. Barely waiting on her response.

She stretched and rolled on her stomach. "Your secret is safe with me. And thank you for that." She yawned. "I love you too" And went to sleep

The girl felt her power enhanced. Well as much as it could be. It was a simple power. Her scythe however grew much more in size. "I truly dont want to fight. It's so much work. Can I just scout or something?"

"Thanks Mrs. Rikka. About the class change, can I change Ability Conditioning to Beast Studies? I would really like to know more about strange monsters and beast in the world."

"Nope, my 'Red Lightning' is not enough to knock a man down. Plus we need those fireworks." Evan heard footsteps approaching. "They're coming. Fight or not, they're gonna drag us back in there, than we won't be able to do some Fireworks." Evan could see a few guards in the distance, he took some deep breathes and exerted more energy into his Red Beams. "If my nose starts bleeding and I don't know, punch me in the face. Don't ask."

@DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo

She groaned and shook her head. "Let's do this the fast way. I'm a bit tired" She used the darkness to ink across the ground to the guards and hold them in place. "i can keep them there. You go. I cant do both at once"

Tazmodo said:
Reed sighed. "I can't heal. And if you want I'll fight." He drew his hook swords.

Rachel blushed again. "Ok but next time don't go for the cheek it's boring." She laid down and went to sleep.
Noyeh said:

|| Status: Charging People Up ||

"Awesome. And I need to start listening more. I'll power you guys up." Evan's arms started to run a Red-like Energy, he points his left arm towards the male and his right arm towards the female. He takes a deep breathe before a beam of the Red Energy shoots out of his arms and towards the intended targets to use it on. "You guys should be feeling a boost, the range that I can keep up is 5 Meters, so don't go too far. Plus, I might pass out after the fight. Time to do some fighting, my friends."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stretched and rolled on her stomach. "Your secret is safe with me. And thank you for that." She yawned. "I love you too" And went to sleep
The girl felt her power enhanced. Well as much as it could be. It was a simple power. Her scythe however grew much more in size. "I truly dont want to fight. It's so much work. Can I just scout or something?"
Suddenly darkness around them starts to pool together into one focused point in front of them. Suddenly the Queen, Luna steps out of this pool of darkness. She walks over to Rebecca and removes her from the guard. She uses a float spell to float her over to the others. Her red eyes glow as she stares the students down. Her eyes piercing into them as if they were daggers. Her white hair shines against the moonlight. "Care to explain why you're roaming around so late in the night?"

ConnorX said:
"Thanks Mrs. Rikka. About the class change, can I change Ability Conditioning to Beast Studies? I would really like to know more about strange monsters and beast in the world."
Rikka stares at him for a moment. "Yes you may. It would be quite interesting to have you in my class. For now you should focus on getting rest."

"I want to just say I would rather be asleep right now but other than that, I didnt mean to get in trouble. You're not gonna tell daddy are you?" Her voice was filled with fear and worry. She didnt want to give him more stress than he already had"

"Alright then." He went back to his dorm, got in bed and went to sleep for class in the morning. He was too tired to watch fireworks.

|| Status: Luckily Alive ||

Evan screamed at the sight of a god stopping the quest for some epic Fireworks. "I can't explain.. Wait.. No.. I can explain.." Evan lost that moment where he knew what he was doing, he never suspected a God to stop them, A GOD! "I'm going to walk back inside the Academy and take a nice long nap.." Evan walks past Luna, his nose finally bleeding due to how much power he put into his Powers.

@DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo @Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I want to just say I would rather be asleep right now but other than that, I didnt mean to get in trouble. You're not gonna tell daddy are you?" Her voice was filled with fear and worry. She didnt want to give him more stress than he already had"
Luna raises an eyebrow. "Tell your father? Now why would I do that? You're not in actual trouble. I'm just giving you a hard time." Luna approaches her and fixes her hair. "It's nice to see you again though. I won't stop you as long as you get sleep and stop attacking the guards. They won't say anything about this either. Am I right?" Luna turns to the guards whom eagerly shake their heads in agreement. "Try not to make a mess of things. In case you do get caught. I was never here." Luna winks at her and turns to the other boys.

Noyeh said:

|| Status: Luckily Alive ||

Evan screamed at the sight of a god stopping the quest for some epic Fireworks. "I can't explain.. Wait.. No.. I can explain.." Evan lost that moment where he knew what he was doing, he never suspected a God to stop them, A GOD! "I'm going to walk back inside the Academy and take a nice long nap.." Evan walks past Luna, his nose finally bleeding due to how much power he put into his Powers.

@DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo @Light
After Luna addresses Rebecca she turns to Evan. "You're not in trouble. I would like an explanation. It's quite rude to walk off on somebody like that."

Light said:
Luna raises an eyebrow. "Tell your father? Now why would I do that? You're not in actual trouble. I'm just giving you a hard time." Luna approaches her and fixes her hair. "It's nice to see you again though. I won't stop you as long as you get sleep and stop attacking the guards. They won't say anything about this either. Am I right?" Luna turns to the guards whom eagerly shake their heads in agreement. "Try not to make a mess of things. In case you do get caught. I was never here." Luna winks at her and turns to the other boys.
Fahy walked by carrying some books and nodded his head when he saw the queen he want quite sure if she remembered him but he hoped she did and then he noticed the people she was talking to and stopped in his tracks as his heart rate picked up out of fear.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy walked by carrying some books and nodded his head when he saw the queen he want quite sure if she remembered him but he hoped she did and then he noticed the people she was talking to and stopped in his tracks as his heart rate picked up out of fear.
Luna notices Fahy walking past. She smiles at him but notices him stopping. She remembers his fear of people and decides to have the shadows wrap around him and transport him to his original destination.

|| Status: Tired ||

|| Location: Close To - Zeta Academy ||

Evan turns around. "Well, if you didn't notice, I am tired, I put too much power into those Charging Beams. Any longer and I would've passed out.. I don't like dreaming.." Evan walked two steps forward, stretches his arms up and than stops. "I'm not rude, I'm just tired. Now if you would excuse me, I need to rest, I may write a story or report on it so you'll be expecting some mail soon. C ya."​

Morpheus sat on top of the school with his three closest friends, Ryan Decimus and Damian, watching the events. "These kids are going to be interesting I can already tell"

Decimus chuckled. "Looks like you're daughter is getting herself in trouble. Naughty naughty"

Ryan chuckled "Look at what you created Damian. She's quite the rebel"

Damian watched the events unfold and shook his head smiling at his daughter so quick to join a group. Then slip into the shadow realm so easily. What could he say? He was proud.

"Oh look the show is getting better! I think cutie is getting upset"

A redheaded woman had climbed her way up and joined the men, the tips of her hair and dress flowing, breaking, and dissolving in the air. "Would you like to come watch the students Angelica? Sure why not buttercup? Are you sure Angelica? Yes I'm positive gummy. Well would you like a hand? Sure why not biscuit. I can help teleport you using light. That would be fantastic dumpling" She glared at the four then sat down and watched the events as well, her expression lightening at the sight of Luna and the new generation.

"I see so much potential in them"

"Definitely"

"Agreed"

"I wonder what they'll do next"

Fahy let out a shaky breath and then set down his books. He was thankful to Luna for remembering his aversion to people. He then later down and went to sleep assuming he would not have a roommate.

Dru appeared behind his friends "hey guys how are your kids doing?" @DizjayDeathPride

Noyeh said:

|| Status: Tired ||

|| Location: Close To - Zeta Academy ||

Evan turns around. "Well, if you didn't notice, I am tired, I put too much power into those Charging Beams. Any longer and I would've passed out.. I don't like dreaming.." Evan walked two steps forward, stretches his arms up and than stops. "I'm not rude, I'm just tired. Now if you would excuse me, I need to rest, I may write a story or report on it so you'll be expecting some mail soon. C ya."​
Drumonkey said:
Fahy let out a shaky breath and then set down his books. He was thankful to Luna for remembering his aversion to people. He then later down and went to sleep assuming he would not have a roommate.

Dru appeared behind his friends "hey guys how are your kids doing?" @DizjayDeathPride
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sat on top of the school with his three closest friends, Ryan Decimus and Damian, watching the events. "These kids are going to be interesting I can already tell"
Decimus chuckled. "Looks like you're daughter is getting herself in trouble. Naughty naughty"

Ryan chuckled "Look at what you created Damian. She's quite the rebel"

Damian watched the events unfold and shook his head smiling at his daughter so quick to join a group. Then slip into the shadow realm so easily. What could he say? He was proud.

"Oh look the show is getting better! I think cutie is getting upset"

A redheaded woman had climbed her way up and joined the men, the tips of her hair and dress flowing, breaking, and dissolving in the air. "Would you like to come watch the students Angelica? Sure why not buttercup? Are you sure Angelica? Yes I'm positive gummy. Well would you like a hand? Sure why not biscuit. I can help teleport you using light. That would be fantastic dumpling" She glared at the four then sat down and watched the events as well, her expression lightening at the sight of Luna and the new generation.

"I see so much potential in them"

"Definitely"

"Agreed"

"I wonder what they'll do next"
Luna had several options. Vaporize the child. Force him to stand still and answer. Create a curse to make him an insomniac. Or throw the orb of darkness building up in her hand at him. Luna remembers he's just a child and starts to calm down. She turns her eyes to the Gods up on the roof and hurls the orb at Morpheus.

At this moment Rikka appears on the roof as well and sits beside Decimus. Taking his hand in hers as she ignores the destructive orb of darkness flying at Morpheus. Rikka's only focused on Decimus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back