• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"I actually have. First being, not a lot of people work here given the size of the place"

(I'm telling you it's not. We have 6 classes you know? only 3 every day. You see Fariella every other day. You didnt yesterday because of the fight so classes were pushed back to today. So really you're not supposed to have seen her 2 days in a row @AtlasTheShapeless )

"I'm actually not sure. I left that up to my students to figure out"

Horus sighed again, but he nodded, "I see. I'll get to it soon enough, then, sir." He stood, "May I ask what your name is?"

Jack waited in his class for students. (Weapon compatibility)

Gaige waited in her crafts class.

Rachel still didn't give up. She put her hand in the flames to get a scense of where he is by tracking his flames.

"Horus." A voice spoke in the back of his head and he frowned slightly as he muttered something quickly and quietly.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I actually have. First being, not a lot of people work here given the size of the place"
(I'm telling you it's not. We have 6 classes you know? only 3 every day. You see Fariella every other day. You didnt yesterday because of the fight so classes were pushed back to today. So really you're not supposed to have seen her 2 days in a row @AtlasTheShapeless )

"I'm actually not sure. I left that up to my students to figure out"
"Did. You notice anything different with your sister? Anything you'd like to tell me? Since your father obviously likes to keep secrets."

Tazmodo said:
Jack waited in his class for students. (Weapon compatibility)
Gaige waited in her crafts class.

Rachel still didn't give up. She put her hand in the flames to get a scense of where he is by tracking his flames.
Ruby and Connor were waiting in the classroom. Waiting for Jack to teach. ( @Drumonkey )

( Taz the beast is gone. You wouldn't be able to track it since there are many different fire beasts. )

(ooo your classes got messed up then and you ended up going to B Day classes on an A Day. Is cool no issue but really thought ya gotta have team building A Day with Reed cant be havin one student in a team building class. Just go to the same classes of today tomorrow and itll all be situated)

"Well Hello Horus. Anything else you need?"

"Actually yes! I cant tell if she likes this guy or this girl. I leave her to make her own choices though."

Horus shrugged, unsure of what to ask for. He stood after a moment and before he left, he asked him again, "Ryan. Who do I talk to about accommodation?"

Jack smiled at his class. "Looks like we have a new student. Great you two are partnerals. Quickly pick a weapon of your choice." He summoned a massive armory of weapons. (No guns) "Now spar." He smiled.

(She will search for everyone of them)

(Im jist kidding she'll come back soon)

Horus nodded and turned to leave, "I'll see you at our next lesson then." He opened the door and stepped into the corridor, glancing around before walking right. The door swung gently closed behind him as he started looking for the dormitories.

(2 Days without A day.... xD )

Carter stand still, looking down. "Alright then, I think I will just go...." He said, reaching for a third rose on his pocket (I swear its the last one...), and walk up to the table in-front of her, leaving the rose there. "The maze" He said, walking out of the class and going outside, towards the same cave.

Connor raised his hand "I have my own weapon and this isn't my correct class. can I spar with my own weapons."

Horus kept glancing outside with a slight sigh. He glanced around, maybe he could find some of the other lessons and observe maybe.

AliceLiddell17 said:
(I am so sorry that I logged off! My parents asked me to get off. What is going on now? I will be back for classes tomorrow...)
(Nothing classes just ended. Also a new character. A werwolf. Yall should be friends. Or fight. I say fight c:< )

DizjayDeathPride said:
(ooo your classes got messed up then and you ended up going to B Day classes on an A Day. Is cool no issue but really thought ya gotta have team building A Day with Reed cant be havin one student in a team building class. Just go to the same classes of today tomorrow and itll all be situated)
"Well Hello Horus. Anything else you need?"

"Actually yes! I cant tell if she likes this guy or this girl. I leave her to make her own choices though."
"I'm being serious Zaphkiel." Luna sits down on her desk and glares.

Tazmodo said:
Jack smiled at his class. "Looks like we have a new student. Great you two are partnerals. Quickly pick a weapon of your choice." He summoned a massive armory of weapons. (No guns) "Now spar." He smiled.
(She will search for everyone of them)

(Im jist kidding she'll come back soon)
Drumonkey said:
Connor raised his hand "I have my own weapon and this isn't my correct class. can I spar with my own weapons."
Ruby gets up to leave since class is over. "Actually I'm very busy! I apologize but I must go!" Ruby leaves the class and heads back to her dorm. She packs up her things into a bag and dresses for the outdoors. Ruby needed to explore for the night. To get her head off of Daliah. Ruby walks through the halls to leave the academy. Once she gets out she enters the forest not too far away from it. She intends to travel up to the mountains. She's never been up one.

"Sapphire. Keep a look out, I heard that this forest is dangerous." Ruby knows it's late night but it doesn't stop her from exploring. She needed to test out her abilities anyways. She also wanted to see what it was really like to be in the open.

Horus glanced outside with a sigh; if he stayed he thought he would hurt someone, if he left, he wouldn't be sure if he'd come back. He sighed, moving to find the exit to the academy. He's go to the forest, he decided.

Connor sighed and walked out the class, he wasn't sure if it was him or if it was just the day but Connor was in an awful mood and had been seriously injured twice today, He shook his head and walked to his dorm room deciding to try and rest.

Fahy was finally leaving his room he glanced around twice before leaving the room and quickly walked through the halls not wanting to interact with people only stopping his writing to get a book. Fahy had been sad and mad all day and even his sleep was troubled by unease and bad dreams.

After a short while, Horus had found the entrance and he walked outside, glancing at the sky to check the position of the moon. He started heading in the direction of the forest soon after, picking up his pace slightly. (And gtg)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back