• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"One. disgusting. Two, brutal." He stuck his fingers inside and pulled out the bullet. It was a pretty large shell. "Is this a... turret bullet? Interesting" As he pulled it out Conner's wound healed.

"Yeah I told my teacher that I wasn't in the mood to do any of that life threatening crap and stood there when I should have moved then I got shot and decided maybe I should get it healed before I bleed out. I think I am broken to be honest but let's just keep that between the two of us." Connor again thanked Ryan and then left wandering the halls of the academy instead of going to his room as he sank deep in thought.

Tazmodo said:
Rachel smiled madly. "This will be fun." She picks some berries and holds them out to it. "Sorry if I offended you."
The flaming beast backed away from the berries. It uses telepathy to speak with her. "Move or we shall fight! How dare you step in my territory!"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter look at his wrist watch. "Oh...class is over..." He said to himself. "Umm...Rikka...mind if I go now?" He asked her.
Rikka looks at the time and nods her head. "Hm.... Yes you may. Tell them I kept you in late."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sat up and looked at her. "I understand how you feel. But sometimes people just need time. She will probably be back soon. Can I ask a question? You seem so intent on talking to her. You're her friend and all I get that. But there's an air of... guilt in your soul. Did you do something?"
She flew back and forth quickly thinking he was gonna leave then stopped. "Oh.. i guess that's fine sure! I accept! Just tell me when you're hungry"

He flew faster and kept pace, barely pushing himself. He used telepathy as well. "I can offer you all of reality. Anything you want I can get you easily. Look" He extended his hand and an apple appeared. He dropped it and a worm appeared. He dropped that and turned his hand upside down, spawning a truck and let it fall before he made it disappear. He spoke in its mind again. "You have the physical appearance of what my power is. We would be paired perfectly"

Ruby nods her head. "I was leaving the medical room and Carter approached me and gave me a rose. Daliah apparently saw this and ran off. I don't know why it would bother her."

Brooke can feel something different inside of her. Suddenly the beast shrinks down into the size of a dog and follows Brooke.

The beast with Zaphkiel continues to fly. "No! I refuse to contract with you because you assume I must be the one for you. It doesn't matter if I match you power. I only want peace to myself. That is all."

"Thanks..." Carter said, running off the Beast taming class and going towards the Team Building class. "Im back..." He said when he arrived in the class, breathing quite heavily.

He laughed and caught himself. "Over a flower? My thats funny. Well you know how girls are when they have a crush. Guess she's finally got one. But apparently she must not have told you. Guessing you're straight yes? Or maybe she doesn't have a crush. Maybe she hates Carter. Sounds more reasonable to her personality. Romance has never been her thing"

She lands as it shrinks. She picked him up. "Awww you're so cute! I'm gonna name you Charles. Come on Charles." She put him down and skipped to her next class. "Bye Rikka!" She went to Team Building and sat down

He spoke outloud. "I don't want much but your companionship. But if you want to be alone so bad I wont force you to contract with me"

She looked at him. "Um.. yes? This is the second time today you've come and don't have my class. Is there something you need?"

Rachel pouted. "Ok if you want a fight then I guess I'll humor you. I'm ready when you are. But one condition if I win you make a contract with me."

Connor walked into weapon compatibility hoping to catch some time to practice with his second weapons since he didn't have time for it in his normal schedule.

Horus sighed, walking to the last class of the day: health and medicinal practices. When he could, he glanced outside, looking for signs of nightfall. He shrugged, just trying to focus on getting through the rest of the day. Coming to the classroom, he opened the door and stepped through, albeit slightly reluctant.

Tazmodo said:
Rachel pouted. "Ok if you want a fight then I guess I'll humor you. I'm ready when you are. But one condition if I win you make a contract with me."
"I will not fight under such conditions! Who do you think you are to claim me as a belonging just because you win a fight? I would never contract with the likes of you." The beast turns around and disappears into the forest.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed and caught himself. "Over a flower? My thats funny. Well you know how girls are when they have a crush. Guess she's finally got one. But apparently she must not have told you. Guessing you're straight yes? Or maybe she doesn't have a crush. Maybe she hates Carter. Sounds more reasonable to her personality. Romance has never been her thing"
She lands as it shrinks. She picked him up. "Awww you're so cute! I'm gonna name you Charles. Come on Charles." She put him down and skipped to her next class. "Bye Rikka!" She went to Team Building and sat down

He spoke outloud. "I don't want much but your companionship. But if you want to be alone so bad I wont force you to contract with me"

She looked at him. "Um.. yes? This is the second time today you've come and don't have my class. Is there something you need?"
Ruby had given up. He wouldn't let her see Daliah at all. She turned away to reach her last class. Battle Compatibility. ( @Tazmodo @Drumonkey )

Charles follows Brooke to her next class. Smoke spills out the sides of its mouth.

The beast looks at Zaphkiel. "Thank you." Is all it says as it flies off into the forest.

"No no. A Days. As you can see, these two weren't in your class before yes? And yet here they are. I am sorry for the confusing set up. It is hard. But I do have a class to teach and you have a class to be in. I hope you find it"

Zaphkiel landed silently and went to his next class, spells

Ryan was cleaning and about to leave before the student walked in. "Is there something you need?" ( @Baconhands )

Connor sits in the class and lets his head fall back, he was tired and a little sore at the things that had happened to him and was a little glad he was blowing off team building for the day. Connor sighed and shook his head and his hand flew to his side.

Horus looked at Ryan (I think), slightly confused; he couldn't tell if they were a teacher or not. He sighed, "I'm looking for health and medicinal practices. I thought I was in the right place but I'm not sure. Maybe you could fill me in."

Rachel wouldn't give up. She ran after the dragon. "I would never claim you as a belonging I want a partnership. We could work together. Please." She wouldn't leave until it agreed.

"Im not leaving, this is where I should be, B day, Health and Medicinal Practice, Beast Taming, Team Building" Carter said, still looking down, slightly annoyed.

He looked at the kid. "Well yes Im the teacher. Just didn't know I had a student today. But alright take a seat. I have about an hour to teach you everything you've missed." One the kid sat he quickly filled him in on all he taught before. Gauge usage, wounds, when to stitch or not, when to amputate or not, so on

She shook her head. "I am sorry but you're not on my registry for the day. If you're lost you'll have to go to the headmaster to relook at your schedule. But you're an hour late as is so you may as well not even go to your last class. Even if I could allow it I wont. This class already has two students. While 3 would be great for teams, that leaves Reed without a classmate and thus alone and I cant teach his class. You have A Day Team Building with him 3rd period. It says so on my registry. And that is final"

Horus sat and tried to take in everything he had missed. He remembered most of it, but didn't quite remember all of it. Maybe it was the fact he was distracted by the fact that he was the only student, or maybe there was just a lot to take in. He sighed but once the teacher had stopped talking, he nodded in understanding.

"That is all. You missed the surgery day, today, and I dont have time for that today. So the remaining time is yours. Your homework is to bring needle and thread suitable to do stitches with"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"No no. A Days. As you can see, these two weren't in your class before yes? And yet here they are. I am sorry for the confusing set up. It is hard. But I do have a class to teach and you have a class to be in. I hope you find it"
Zaphkiel landed silently and went to his next class, spells

Ryan was cleaning and about to leave before the student walked in. "Is there something you need?" ( @Baconhands )
Luna smiles at her son. She starts to teach him spells about detection. "Zaphkiel. Have you noticed anything strange lately?"

Tazmodo said:
Reed and Kaylee left for s class.
As soon as they step in, they end up in a trap. Hanging from their feet. They weapons drop down to the floor. "By the way, those ropes restrict the use of powers. Find a way to get out and stop that turret over there from killing you. You only have enough time to either free yourself and stop the turret or free the other or both without stopping the turret. You're not allowed to use your powers."

Tazmodo said:
Rachel wouldn't give up. She ran after the dragon. "I would never claim you as a belonging I want a partnership. We could work together. Please." She wouldn't leave until it agreed.
Suddenly a burst of flames erupt in her face. Once the flames clear out the beast is gone.

( xD , But seriously, Team Building IS the last class of B day .)

Carter didn't bothered to move. "Trust me, I am in the right class" He sounded clearly annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back