• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

(Kaylee is a demi but digressing)

"I guess that answers a few questions huh? Well then" He traced a line where a wound is "I dont have an issue killing you and her both now. I'm not above pointless murder. Trust me" He started to heal her "So how exactly did you contract her? And why none of us?"

Carter sneak past Ryan and leave the room, trying to find his dorm. 'Damn it...damn it...damn it...' He tought, still looking around for his dorm.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I guess that answers a few questions huh? Well then" He traced a line where a wound is "I dont have an issue killing you and her both now. I'm not above pointless murder. Trust me" He started to heal her "So how exactly did you contract her? And why none of us?"
(How so? Also im waiting for Rebecca to reply)

(Wait nvm I was thinking of another character)

(But I am waiting on rebecca though)

Kaylee laughed as she went to bed. "Your cute you know." She said making sure she was asleep.

(I told the thread she went to sleep)

(@AtlasTheShapeless I didnt sow him up after I was digging inside of his body so.... he's gonna bleed out. Id suggest coming back xD )

(my characters are done with romance he said. Im not going to flirt he said. Nope all thread storyline he said. #gotchuson)

Once he was done with Ruby he went to Carter. "First you push yourself and now you're making a mess? Nasty boy" He shook his head as he stitched him. "Now. Do not push yourself. You get no magical healing this time. If you rip those stitches you will probably bleed out. Take. It. Easy. You're free to go"

Carter laughed a bit and left the room, trying to find his dormitory again. 'I think its this one...' He tought, as he knock on the door , waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile since I totally forgot, Zaphkiel felt his sister's mind disappear from this coffin. "Ryan took them to his medical room. They'll be fine." He then went up to his dorm to sleep

Daliah sighed in relief at that and went to her room but stopped and decided to go to Ryan to check on her. When she got there he was asking her questions. She stayed back and listened

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I've contracted her because she's mostly a clean magic book. Ready to be written upon. Her body is capable of magic of high quantities but she's unable to use any. So it makes it easier for me to enter her body and take in as much power as I desire. She can grant me the power you cannot. I seem to prefer her more than any of you. Seeing that we have the same goal. Her personality is also compatible with mine. She's a fool whom accepted a deeply binding contract. She's already found a gemstone of power for me. She's also... untouched. The list could go on but to put it in your terms. She is the perfect soul mate for me or the ideal contract. If she weren't I would have been rejected from her body. I don't mind answering questions."

He finished but leaned on a nearby stand. "Interesting. And if she were to say lose a kidney. Could you replace it or only heal wounds? What is the extend of your power per say? And you say crystal, guessing that explains the shell. Is there anything else you can do? Or just that element? And lastly, can the others of your kind use magic as well? No not lastly. Another quesiton. How many of these stones are there?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He finished but leaned on a nearby stand. "Interesting. And if she were to say lose a kidney. Could you replace it or only heal wounds? What is the extend of your power per say? And you say crystal, guessing that explains the shell. Is there anything else you can do? Or just that element? And lastly, can the others of your kind use magic as well? No not lastly. Another quesiton. How many of these stones are there?"
"I wouldn't allow her body to take such damage but worst case scenario. I could make a new one with sufficient power and enough time. Though it would be quite difficult. Our power grows with each demon we defeat and each crystal we gain. At the moment we can only use the crystal, along with the strength of a lesser minotuar seeing that I now have the complete body of one. Yes our kind can also use magic further than the abilities their forms carry. Depending on what gemstones they have. Which is why we're collecting them before the other demons can. Since I crave power but it's up to Ruby whether it's used or not. I do not plan on killing, I plan to carry out this contract and live on through her. She takes my interest, I plan to follow her. There are many gemstones. About 8 including the one we own. Are you done healing her? I would hate to save her three times only to die." Ruby turns her head to the doorway. "I would like for you to come out now. I don't appreciate you listening in. Especially when it comes to sharing personal details like this. I would hate for Ruby to get upset over my failure to keep confidentiality." She was talking about Daliah.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter knock on the door again. "Umm...hello? Someone there?" He called, slightly impatient.
(@Anyone)
Ash opens the door. "Yeah?"

"Interesting.... ill keep my eye open. And he's right Daliah. No listening to private affairs"

She was shocked they both had know. Not so much Ryan as much as the demon. So she stepped forward "So you can sense. You're a separate consciousness all together. I dont believe any of your bullshit on not killing or harming her. I will personally be the one to end your life the moment I can."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Umm...im sorry to ask...but do you have a roommate? Because I think this is my dorm...." Carter said, looking around then back at Ash
"No I don't have a roommate." Ash opens the doorway for him to enter.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Interesting.... ill keep my eye open. And he's right Daliah. No listening to private affairs"
She was shocked they both had know. Not so much Ryan as much as the demon. So she stepped forward "So you can sense. You're a separate consciousness all together. I dont believe any of your bullshit on not killing or harming her. I will personally be the one to end your life the moment I can."
Ruby looks up at Ryan. "Thank you. That would help us out." The demon grins at Daliah. "Yes you could say that. I'm only here because he asked if he could experiment on Ruby. I don't think she'd appreciate that so I told him no. He asked me questions and I answered. That's quite rude, seeing that you've shot me before. Try not to be so loud, she may wake up. It would be quite painful for her to wake up during healing. She's studying my kinds language." Ruby turns back to Ryan. "Are you done healing her? Ruby is delicate, she needs sufficient sleep in an actual bed." Ruby turns back to Daliah. "Also I'd appreciate it if you didn't threaten me like that. After the help I've given you well on Ruby's request. Oh!.... sssshhhhh. Ruby says hello. Are there anymore questions you'd like to ask?"

Her eye twitched as she practically growled and snarled. She burned to kill them both now.

"Daliah dear I need you to calm down. You're shaking my equipment"

She snapped back and realized she was causing a small earthquake. "Sorry" She mumbled. She sat down, watching Ruby.

"Now, demon. No that feels rude. What exactly are you?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Her eye twitched as she practically growled and snarled. She burned to kill them both now.
"Daliah dear I need you to calm down. You're shaking my equipment"

She snapped back and realized she was causing a small earthquake. "Sorry" She mumbled. She sat down, watching Ruby.

"Now, demon. No that feels rude. What exactly are you?"
Ruby thinks for a moment. "I've never thought of that. I'm an apocalyptic demon to you people. But to my kind... we are the Meta demon. As for my name, that is up to Ruby. Any other questions? If not Ruby shall take over and go to her dorm."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Thanks" Carter said, as he enter the dormitory, sitting down on the empty bed, 'checking' his surroundings.
Ash closed the door and went back to his bed. He read his book and did nothing else. He at least thought he introduced himself.

"Quick question" He went around and went to his desk, puling out a rock and coming back. "Hypothetically speaking, is this one of the 8 stones you're looking for?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Quick question" He went around and went to his desk, puling out a rock and coming back. "Hypothetically speaking, is this one of the 8 stones you're looking for?"
Ruby's eyes light up at the gem. "Ah! Yes... I wonder how you got your hands on one. I would have thought they would have been well hidden. Since we've made a contract I am unable to do much without Ruby's consent. She must be the one to accept this power." Ruby smiles and closes her eyes. She seems to fall asleep and the symbols suddenly fade from her skin. The actual Ruby wakes up. Groaning as she rubs her head. Studying on his language and listening in on the conversation is straining. I need more rest, thank you for the medical assistance." Ruby lightly bows her head and looks at the stone. "Is that the stone Sapphire told me about?" Ruby seems to have named the demon Sapphire.

"Oh...I didn't introduce myself... I am Carter Antheon, nice to meet you Ash..."Carter said, laying on his bed, taking another rose from his pocket, inspecting it closely.

That was it. When she named it Daliah lost it. She tsked and huffed and walked out

Ryan looked over at her then to Ruby. "Anyways, yes its a stone. I've flooded it with a lot of power, and had Angelica's scythe attack it. And barely a chip. These things are quite durable. Was always curious as to what it was. Now I know. He tossed it in the air and it was engulfed in light and disappeared. "I'm sorry Ruby but as little as I care either way, I do not fully trust... Sapphire. Cute name. Until I do I am keeping that one. I will not hinder your progress otherwise. I personally don't care. But now that I know what they are Ill be sure to scan around for them. And before Sapphire gets all huffy which would you prefer? Your siblings becoming more powerful using them or me hoarding them until I can trust you? Now you have been healed dear you and Sapphire are free to go. You have my Doctor-Patient confidentiality. All that was discussed here stays between us. The other however, is up to her. Or the telepath laying in his bed listening to your thoughts. Yes, Zaphkiel I can see you too. Anyways, like I said. Free to go. Enjoy your night. I have research to do"

"I think I will check up something..." Carter said, as he leave his bed and walk out of the dormitory, going towards Ryan 'room', when he reached it, he noticed Ruby was back to the 'normal self'.

"Oh..Ruby...you're back..." He said, smiling weakly.

DizjayDeathPride said:
That was it. When she named it Daliah lost it. She tsked and huffed and walked out
Ryan looked over at her then to Ruby. "Anyways, yes its a stone. I've flooded it with a lot of power, and had Angelica's scythe attack it. And barely a chip. These things are quite durable. Was always curious as to what it was. Now I know. He tossed it in the air and it was engulfed in light and disappeared. "I'm sorry Ruby but as little as I care either way, I do not fully trust... Sapphire. Cute name. Until I do I am keeping that one. I will not hinder your progress otherwise. I personally don't care. But now that I know what they are Ill be sure to scan around for them. And before Sapphire gets all huffy which would you prefer? Your siblings becoming more powerful using them or me hoarding them until I can trust you? Now you have been healed dear you and Sapphire are free to go. You have my Doctor-Patient confidentiality. All that was discussed here stays between us. The other however, is up to her. Or the telepath laying in his bed listening to your thoughts. Yes, Zaphkiel I can see you too. Anyways, like I said. Free to go. Enjoy your night. I have research to do"
AtlasTheShapeless said:
"I think I will check up something..." Carter said, as he leave his bed and walk out of the dormitory, going towards Ryan 'room', when he reached it, he noticed Ruby was back to the 'normal self'.
"Oh..Ruby...you're back..." He said, smiling weakly.
Ruby nods her head and walks out the room. She was going to head back to her dorm but she suddenly bumps into Carter. "Umm.... Hello?" She was nervous now that they were alone.

"Oh...hi ag..." Carter stopped, noticing that Ruby was nervous. "I...just wanted to say thank you for saving me..." He said, giving her the rose .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back