• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Oh...hi ag..." Carter stopped, noticing that Ruby was nervous. "I...just wanted to say thank you for saving me..." He said, giving her the rose .
Ruby blinks at him and takes the rose. "You're welcome. I mean... you were in trouble so what else could I do?" Ruby backs up a step to put distance between them. She was still uncomfortable with being alone with a male.

Daliah had turned around. She was going to go talk to Ruby about this now. Then she saw the scene between her and Carter. She was too far away to hear what he said. All she saw was Ruby nervous and him hand her a rose. She stared for a moment then turned away when she took the rose and left. She went back to the dorms and instead of going to hers she went into an empty one for the night

"I...think I will ...go back to my dorm...I...just don't want to make you scared or something...alright?" Carter said, with a slightly sad tone in his voice.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"I...think I will ...go back to my dorm...I...just don't want to make you scared or something...alright?" Carter said, with a slightly sad tone in his voice.
Ruby nods her head slowly. "Okay. It's fine though. I'm sorry." Ruby twirled the rose in her hand. "Thank you for the rose though." Her eyes shine in the dark. Matching the roses colour. The dim lighting from the moon shone through the Windows and shimmered on her hair. She seemed awkward with the situation. "I've never gotten your name."

"Oh...yep..I'm Carter Antheon, nice to meet you Ruby" Carter said, looking away then back at her, smiling weakly. "So...umm..mind if...you tell me your dorm...number? If I need to find you someday...."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Oh...yep..I'm Carter Antheon, nice to meet you Ruby" Carter said, looking away then back at her, smiling weakly. "So...umm..mind if...you tell me your dorm...number? If I need to find you someday...."
Ruby takes a step back. He suddenly wanted to know her dorm number. "Why would you need to find me?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
."M-Maybe...umm...h-hang out s-sometime?" Carter shuddered , looking away, then back at her.
"I don't know. I guess we could hang out. On the academy grounds right? I don't know if you need to know my dorm number since I also have a dorm mate." Ruby adverts her gaze.

"Oh w-well...h-hey...umm...I guess we should head back to our dorms before someone find us h-here..." Carter said, looking at her with his pale blue eyes.

(Last post, I need to sleep xD )

Zaphkiel was laying in bed, listening. He fully intended to show up to Ruby if he needed to. But for the time being it seemed fine. She was just naturally overreacting

Brooke cuddled up with Telieos who didn't move while she went to fight and slept with her. She didn't know what she felt for the demon but enjoyed her company nevertheless

Rebecca was dreaming about being in the shadow realm. She had spent a lot of her life in here just because. Here she didn't have to worry about feelings or emotions or weird boys trying to kiss her. Here she was safe and happy. Here she was content. Out there she had to face reality. And she promised herself she would not find someone until her father did.

Daliah laid in the new bed and curled in a ball, clutching the pillow to her. She had dropped all of her clothing on the floor and stripped down to her underwear and just waited for the night to be over. She fully wanted it to be morning but she knew she would ditch classes anyways. She wasn't in the mood

Morpheus laid in bed, rolling back and forth. "But cuuuuutie you have to understand! I didn't mean to break the super fancy vase! It was in the way!"

Angelica had kept Eric in their room going back to back to back, refusing to let him leave. When she finally had her fill of him she got out of bed, not caring to dress, and kissed her sleeping husband and went out into the kitchen. There she grabbed a quick bite and went back to bed, cuddling up next to him

Damian was at the dining table, in thought, when Angelica entered. The two had a mild conversation until she left. He stared off and thought about it. Each day that passed he was no closer to remembering anything. And he still didn't understand why

Decimus was laying with Rikka, looking at the ceiling. "So the kids handled the beasts fairly well. Especially our daughter. She's coming into her Underworld powers I saw"

Ryan went to his room with Gaige and kissed her cheek before going into the deeper compartment where he stored his instruments now. In there he opened his hand and a ball of light came down and scattered away, revealing the stone he had thrown into the light realm. He looked it over. It looked like a normal crystal. Anyone would overlook these easily. He was lucky he was with Morpheus when he found it. The man child grabbing anything shiny. He continued to do more tests on it to see what it could possibly do for him

Beleth stared out the window. The guard Noah's words flowing in his mind. "Watch Ruby... what exactly is that supposed to mean?" He looked over to his sword case. The blades were glowing. He went over to them "They probably came here for... no it doesn't matter why. They're dead. It appears they're getting more violent. Ill have to be more careful"

Fariella was sitting in her classroom and was drinking tea. She didn't have any candles today though. She sat in the darkness, her only light being the moonlight. She was informed by the others that tomorrow would be a B Day as today was supposed to be due to events. She didn't much like her B Day students but it was fine. Her feet were propped on her desk as she poured another cup

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Oh w-well...h-hey...umm...I guess we should head back to our dorms before someone find us h-here..." Carter said, looking at her with his pale blue eyes.
(Last post, I need to sleep xD )
DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was laying in bed, listening. He fully intended to show up to Ruby if he needed to. But for the time being it seemed fine. She was just naturally overreacting
Brooke cuddled up with Telieos who didn't move while she went to fight and slept with her. She didn't know what she felt for the demon but enjoyed her company nevertheless

Rebecca was dreaming about being in the shadow realm. She had spent a lot of her life in here just because. Here she didn't have to worry about feelings or emotions or weird boys trying to kiss her. Here she was safe and happy. Here she was content. Out there she had to face reality. And she promised herself she would not find someone until her father did.

Daliah laid in the new bed and curled in a ball, clutching the pillow to her. She had dropped all of her clothing on the floor and stripped down to her underwear and just waited for the night to be over. She fully wanted it to be morning but she knew she would ditch classes anyways. She wasn't in the mood

Morpheus laid in bed, rolling back and forth. "But cuuuuutie you have to understand! I didn't mean to break the super fancy vase! It was in the way!"

Angelica had kept Eric in their room going back to back to back, refusing to let him leave. When she finally had her fill of him she got out of bed, not caring to dress, and kissed her sleeping husband and went out into the kitchen. There she grabbed a quick bite and went back to bed, cuddling up next to him

Damian was at the dining table, in thought, when Angelica entered. The two had a mild conversation until she left. He stared off and thought about it. Each day that passed he was no closer to remembering anything. And he still didn't understand why

Decimus was laying with Rikka, looking at the ceiling. "So the kids handled the beasts fairly well. Especially our daughter. She's coming into her Underworld powers I saw"

Ryan went to his room with Gaige and kissed her cheek before going into the deeper compartment where he stored his instruments now. In there he opened his hand and a ball of light came down and scattered away, revealing the stone he had thrown into the light realm. He looked it over. It looked like a normal crystal. Anyone would overlook these easily. He was lucky he was with Morpheus when he found it. The man child grabbing anything shiny. He continued to do more tests on it to see what it could possibly do for him

Beleth stared out the window. The guard Noah's words flowing in his mind. "Watch Ruby... what exactly is that supposed to mean?" He looked over to his sword case. The blades were glowing. He went over to them "They probably came here for... no it doesn't matter why. They're dead. It appears they're getting more violent. Ill have to be more careful"

Fariella was sitting in her classroom and was drinking tea. She didn't have any candles today though. She sat in the darkness, her only light being the moonlight. She was informed by the others that tomorrow would be a B Day as today was supposed to be due to events. She didn't much like her B Day students but it was fine. Her feet were propped on her desk as she poured another cup
Ruby nods her head. "Yes I think we should. Goodbye Carter." Ruby starts to walk towards her dorm. She enters the room and sets the rose down on her desk. Noticing Daliah isn't there. "Where's Daliah?" Sapphire chuckles in her mind. "Oh she saw you talking with Carter. She could be jealous. Didn't say anything because it would've been rude to interrupt." Ruby was shocked. She didn't know Sapphire was looking out like that. "Why would she be jealous?" Ruby leaves her dorm and locks it. Refusing to sleep until she finds Daliah. Sapphire had the murky darkness cloud around her for camouflage. Also to keep people from noticing her hair and eyes. "Thanks Sapphire."

Luna blew out the candles in their room. All Morpheus can see through the moonlight is her glowing red eyes and her shimmering hair. The rest of her body was lightly illuminated in the light. She sauntered over to the bed and climbs on. Relaxing herself on Morpheus's lap. She glares down at him now that she has him pinned, though there isn't any real anger behind it. Even though she's much smaller to him in comparison. She knew he wouldn't try to toss her off. "That was hand crafted by an adolescent mortal whom is trying to make something out of themself in life. It was given to me as thanks for helping her out with her family issues."

Rikka smiles up at her husband. She was looking up at him with hesitant eyes. As if she wanted to say something but couldn't. She decides to come out with it as she draws circles on his chest. Freezing the words, Rikka Nogaletta on his chest along with Daliah Nogaletta. "Yes they did. I wish Daliah would get a better grasp of her ice. Most of all I wish she'd be able to understand others better. Though she seems to be more interactive day by day." Rikka has a pouting face upon her features. "I wish you'd be more open with me emotionally. But still... you make me feel special in your own way. That's why I love both you and Daliah. Even though you may not feel the same. I wouldn't trade anything for it. It makes me happy I decided to attack you that one day. Or else I wouldn't have met you." Rikka has a bittersweet smile now. She makes herself comfortable in his arms as she starts to fall asleep. Refusing to sleep anywhere else but in his arms.

Suddenly Fariella could feel hands on her eyes. "Guess who." William was behind her but he made sure he infused his draconic vocal cords along with his own so it would sound like a much more different person. Though his hands still had the same warmth to it. They were also still as gentle as ever.

"Well when you put it like that miss scary I feel a bit bad" He made his eyes turn the opposite shade of blue and glow like hers. "Don't kill meeee! What if I get more kittens?"

He looked down at her. "What do you mean? You know I love you and her. And youd be happy to know she used ice much more than Underworld. It seems my power is tied to her emotionally so you're winning. And did you say you're happy you almost killed me?" He laughed a bit "I do like almost dying I guess. How frequently do you find love in such a situation? But dear, what do you mean open more emotionally? What more do you want from me?"

She was about to burn the stranger when she was inhaling the scent of burnt toast. "You're lucky you have a strange smell mister. You know I would have melted your hands off right?" She smiled but didn't move them yet. "Why are you lurking in the darkness? Prying on helpless women in their classrooms?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well when you put it like that miss scary I feel a bit bad" He made his eyes turn the opposite shade of blue and glow like hers. "Don't kill meeee! What if I get more kittens?"
He looked down at her. "What do you mean? You know I love you and her. And youd be happy to know she used ice much more than Underworld. It seems my power is tied to her emotionally so you're winning. And did you say you're happy you almost killed me?" He laughed a bit "I do like almost dying I guess. How frequently do you find love in such a situation? But dear, what do you mean open more emotionally? What more do you want from me?"

She was about to burn the stranger when she was inhaling the scent of burnt toast. "You're lucky you have a strange smell mister. You know I would have melted your hands off right?" She smiled but didn't move them yet. "Why are you lurking in the darkness? Prying on helpless women in their classrooms?"
"Kittens won't save you." Luna presses her forehead against his. "How do you think our children are doing?" Luna was concerned about the children. She was stressing over them. She didn't say it but it could be seen in her eyes. "I'm concerned with Zaphkiel and his lust. I'm also concerned about Ruby and her sudden developments." Luna gets off of him. Ready to fall asleep for the night. She might have to teach tomorrow.

Rikka doesn't open her eyes. "Decimus, I'm waiting for the day you become completely open with your emotions. I won't try to force it, but I'm waiting. I want to know what you really are like when you're open. Not just nonchalant with everything. I want to be the only one to see this side of you and keep it all to myself. Call me greedy but that's how I'll be. I want all of you and I want to give you all of me. I'd follow you anywhere. Whether it be the underworld, the guillotine, battle, a school lesson. Whenever or wherever I'll always be there if you need me. I'll even follow you to your grave if that ever happens. I'm your crazy wife remember?" Rikka tries to go to sleep again. But she seems to shift in her sleep. "Now look what you've made me do. Made me spill the love beans and now I can't sleep. So just this once." Rikka starts to put the temperature in the room down extremely low. "We could do this."

"Because I'm a dragon. I'm hungry and I felt like devouring something." William let's her go and sits in front of her. She lets her feet which where previously on the table rest on his lap. He felt like she didn't deserve to be lonely like this so the least he could do is provide comfort until classes start. Mostly just conversation.

Ruby was searching the halls for Daliah. "Sapphire isn't there anything you can do?" Ruby was reaching the dormitory. "Not really. I could take over and help you look but that's unnecessary. Our contract only allows me to take over at necessary moments. The best I can do is keep lookout and make sure the darkness cloaks you. Unless you do something drastic to get her attention."

Ruby catches wind of the demons idea and starts to lightly sing while she walks down the hall. She was never too confident in herself but this could flush her out. She wouldn't stop even if her classes start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reed laid there looking at the ceiling. His mind was to occupied about the kiss and he couldn't sleep. He felt like a idiot. "You can't just do that" he thought to himself. He got up and walked out he needed to clear his head.

Rachel laid in bed. She couldn't stop thinking about the beast. When she fell asleep she had nightmares.

Kaylee tossed and turned all night. She couldn't stop thinking about the battle and how much fun she had. She made a drill of water. She smiked at the memory.

He kissed her cheek and rolled back over. "Don't worry. I check on them from time to time. They're doing okay"

He scratched his head. I really don't have emotions Then she dropped the temperature

She giggled and wiggled her feet. "You're going to eat little old me?" And the two talked all night

In the morning everyone went their separate ways

Zaphkiel woke up a bit earlier that Rachel and could see her nightmare. He went over and laid with her. The least he could do was be there when she woke up

Rebecca woke up earlier and just went straight to class, S-Class

Brooke actually woke up early for once. She kissed Telieos' cheek then got up and went to class, in case she fell asleep again. Monster Studies. For her homework she brought her sword with her

Daliah had fallen into the shadow realm. There she dressed and then fell even further into Underworld. She'd rather deal with the sounds of torture and the scent of death than deal with how she was feeling. She curled herself against some pillar and sat there, her face in her knees

Morpheus stretched and yawned. "Good morning beau- oh... I woke up before you for once. Whoops" A kitten Morpheus jumped out of his shoulder and curled on her chest while he got up and got ready to teach. When he was finished in the morning he looked back at her and leaned on the wall for a moment. "I love you Luna. I honestly do. Don't every doubt that." He bounced up and broke into bubbled, appearing in his classroom. "Ahhh you're early for once. Hello Brooke"

Damian got ready and went to his classroom and sat, waiting for his class

Angelica put on her favorite red dress and went to her class

Decimus didn't actually sleep. He just laid there silently and held her, as he always did. He always stayed in bed and held her until she woke up, at which point he'd either pretend to be asleep and stir when she does and pretend she woke him up or he'd say he was just up early. He thought about what she said. He would do the same but beyond that he truly didn't have emotion and didn't care about anything. Sure he'd protect his wife, friends, and daughter with his life. But even then he'd do it only if absolutely necessary. That was starting to bug him. He laid there and waited for her to wake up, thinking about it

In the morning Ryan did a few more tests on the stone then nothing. He threw it up in the air where it was engulfed in light and he went off to his class

Beleth woke up about 5am and went to his office. There he sat in his chair and obtained the necessary paperwork for the new student to enroll

Fariella enjoyed her talk with William last night but still didn't expect too much. She got ready in the morning, her house of course, and flew over to the classroom. She landed in and sat in her chair watching the sun rise

Connor walked into Ryan's class holding his side and coughing a bit of blood "hey doc can you patch me up so I can talk to the weapon compatability teacher before classes?"

Carter accidently fell asleep in the hallway, waking up with the sound of footsteps. "Oh...damn it..." He said to himself and went to Team Building class. "Good morning..." He said to Fariella, looking around the class.

Drumonkey said:
Connor walked into Ryan's class holding his side and coughing a bit of blood "hey doc can you patch me up so I can talk to the weapon compatability teacher before classes?"
(Oh shit he bled all night poor guy)

Ryan looked over at him. "Well I can't very well say no can I?" He shook his head and put his hand on the wall. It turned and split open. "Step inside. Ill stitch you up quickly"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter accidently fell asleep in the hallway, waking up with the sound of footsteps. "Oh...damn it..." He said to himself and went to Team Building class. "Good morning..." He said to Fariella, looking around the class.
She looked up at him. "I don't have you this period. Is there something you need?"

(Yeah he had a rough night) "Uhh well it isn't something you can just stitch up." Connor took his shirt off revealing a dark purple bruise on his side "My ribs are broken just two or three that should be a simple fix right? oh and a little bit of bleeding in my lung."

"Oh you need real healing. Ouch. Would you mind if I cut you open to fix them? Wait no that sounds morbid nevermind. Well that's a lot faster then." He put his hand on the kids head. He could feel his ribs cracking and going back into place. The discoloring changing back to normal. "Don't break anymore ribs. They're hard to heal in total darkness"

She turned her chair and poured him a cup of tea then offered it to him. "Here. Take a seat. After what exactly?"

Connor shook his head "You should've cut me open if you needed to, I don't care anymore." Connor stood up and began to head to weapon compatibility calling over his shoulder "Thanks doc." Connor quickly walked into the class "I need help."

"N-Nothing...N-Nevermind..." Carter said, walking backwards and leaving the class, going outside and runnning towards the town, eventually finding the same cave that he spotted on his way. "There, the cave..." He said to himself, quickly rushing inside.

Honey, you are not a vampire. There is no such thing. You just need some help. You are going to be taken care of, I promise.

Hikari awakened. She looked at the clock and realized that it was 3 minutes until 11:30!

Hikari immediately got up at the speed of lightening and dressed herself, brushed her hair, and ran out the door to the office without a care if she messed up the room. She will take care of that later.

She raced up the stairs and stopped abruptly at Bethlem's office. She smoothed her skirt and jacket, standing up straight. She knocked politely, hoping he was there.

AliceLiddell17 said:
Honey, you are not a vampire. There is no such thing. You just need some help. You are going to be taken care of, I promise.

Hikari awakened. She looked at the clock and realized that it was 3 minutes until 11:30!

Hikari immediately got up at the speed of lightening and dressed herself, brushed her hair, and ran out the door to the office without a care if she messed up the room. She will take care of that later.

She raced up the stairs and stopped abruptly at Bethlem's office. She smoothed her skirt and jacket, standing up straight. She knocked politely, hoping he was there.
Beleth got up and opened his door. "So I see you want to enroll yes? Very well come in and take a seat. We'll set you up in classes"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"N-Nothing...N-Nevermind..." Carter said, walking backwards and leaving the class, running to the forest, going deeper and deeper, eventually finding the same area that the beast attacked him, but it was empty.
"There, the cave..." He said to himself, quickly rushing inside.
(the forest you were attacked was in Rikka's classroom in which you cant go to without her opening the door.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back