• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Connor spoke to the remaining students and teacher "I think I am going to head back to the school and try to get some rest. I'll see you all in classes or something." Connor then turned and began to walk away from the crystal coffin business and hobbled using his trident to support him.

He shuffled his papers and looked at her. "Here we have 14 available classes. Battle Studies, Health and Medicinal Practice, Weapon Compatibility, Ocean Survival, Castle Guard Training, Monster Studies, Spells, Crafts, Team Building, Ability Conditioning, Mortal Conflict Handling, Beast Taming, Transformation Control, and S-Class Training. But you are only required to take six. Three each day. You're welcome to take extra if the teacher allows. Speak to them. From there Ill explain the classes. Battle Studies is taught by William Poles. It is a class to teach you the art and way of battle. Heath and Medical Practice is taught by Ryan Albeta. It is a class to teach you different medical practices and solutions. Weapon Compatibility is taught by Jack. It is to help you become more familiar with a weapon or your own. Ocean Survival is taught by Dax. Kind of straight forward. Castle Guard Training is taught by Damian Vice. Again, straight forward. Monster Studies is taught by Morpheus Glizur. It is to teach you the history of various monster species and how to defeat them in battle should you encounter them. Spells is taught by Luna Crossway. Simple. Crafts is taught by Gaige Albeta. Still simple. Team Building is taught by Fariella Storm. Straight forward. Ability Conditioning is taught by Decimus Nogaletta. Of course it is to teach you how to use your powers to their full potential. Beast Taming is taught by Rikka Nogaletta. Taming beasts. Transformation Control is also taught by William Poles. And finally S-Class Training. It is... a very mysterious class. It's taught by Blake Gothall. Classes start at 12pm sharp (pacific time) and are 2 hours long each. They officially end at 6pm. From there you are free to do whatever but leave or destroy the school. If you want to enroll be at my office at 1130am. If not, then I will assume you do not want to join."

Ryan watched Conner go. "Interesting." He turned to the coffin thing. "Do not worry Ill handle it" He flashed inside of it and looked around. "It smells absolutely terrible in here. Ruby dear are you dead?"

Hikari sat there listening intently, trying to catch all of the classes and lock them into her head. She had so many questions...but she was still hesitant. "I have some questions...should I ask you them tomorrow or now?" she asked politely.

"Yes I like pizza, no I dont listen to country, and my favorite color is a sort of raspberry. But other than that, what are your real questions?"

Hikari laughed a bit after getting what he just said. She relaxed a bit and then asked, "Since I am a half vampire...how will I be able to get food? And I can only come to the first 2 classes due to me not being able to be in the sunlight for more than 4-6 hours. Will that be an issue?"

Ryan watched her, eyes wide. "Oh my.." He clapped and he, the girl, and Cater were in his medical office. He them each on a table and started working on healing them

He nodded. "That is fair. If you decide to pick classes I will inform your desired teachers and have them teach you at a different time that suits your needs. As for food, you're welcome to hunt off of campus. I will write you a pass to leave the grounds when you need and from there you are free to do whatever you must to feed. Cow, human, orc, elf. Whatever suits your fancy."

(oh i totally skipped over mortal conflict by bad xD taught by Angelica Richardson. Is the study of all mortal species and how to deal with their individual problems btw)

Hikari felt surprise from his kindness sink into her head. She was shocked...he was letting her...eat? Anything she wanted?

She straightened up immediately and said, "yes, sir...and yes, I am okay with just taking the two classes in the day time...but I cannot do the third one as I have said. Thank you so much, and don't worry I will not take all of the cows...or elves...or your pizza if you happen to buy some one day." Hikari noticed her bubbly side showing and calmed down a bit. "So, uh...is there a dorm I can stay in?" she asked, smiling in embarrassment.

Haxk went back to his dorm to work on the bomb bots. Boom had come back and was ready to destroy.But for now he needed sleep.

Noah was strething. "You know, we should be heading back. You all can worry about your minor injuries, love intrests, classes, problems, and whatever the hell you want back at the dorms." He begins to walk home with the guards. He whispers to the headmaster. "There is something strange going on with this Ruby girl, keep an eye on her." Noah then walks back to the academy.

He chuckled "Yes yes you do. Go down to the dorm floor. I'm sure there is someone you can room with. Or be alone. So far the dorms are very coed so there's that. Take that how you will. My name is Beleth. But might I ask, why the blood in your hair?"

ConnorX said:
Haxk went back to his dorm to work on the bomb bots. Boom had come back and was ready to destroy.But for now he needed sleep.
Noah was strething. "You know, we should be heading back. You all can worry about your minor injuries, love intrests, classes, problems, and whatever the hell you want back at the dorms." He begins to walk home with the guards. He whispers to the headmaster. "There is something strange going on with this Ruby girl, keep an eye on her." Noah then walks back to the academy.
(Im inside the academy already but ill take it into consideration after the new girl goes to her dorm so you feel special kay? Here's a heart <3)

Kaylee started walking back to the dorms. She needed someone to dorm with. She picked a room and went in. (She can with kaylee if she wants)

Hikari looked away from Beleth. She felt really embarrassed...but she might as well tell him. "I had to...um...eat..." she said quietly. "I'm trying to control it though, I really am."

Nervous, Hikari got up and slightly nodded in respect to Beleth. "I will wash it out though...thanks so much for all of your help!" Hikari quickly got up and walked down the halls and down the stairs to the dorm hallway. She looked at all of the doors...but which one was empty? She decided not to stress too much. But then picked one of the doors, hoping it was empty. Instead, she found a girl sitting in there awake. "I am sorry! Am I intruding?" she exclaimed. (@Tazmodo )

Before she left he had chuckled and said. "Figured. Quite messy Id say. Well nothing to worry about. Well if you need anything I'm always in my office. Feel free to come ask. So far you're my favorite student. Now have fun" (I literally was JUST about to post xD )

Kaylee was reading a book on one of the beds. She looked up at the girl and smiled. "Not at all. Who are you?" She said cheerfully.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Ruby?" Carter called her name even more louder while trying to escape the crystal coffin.
"Ruby! Are you there?!?" He tried again.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan watched her, eyes wide. "Oh my.." He clapped and he, the girl, and Cater were in his medical office. He them each on a table and started working on healing them
He nodded. "That is fair. If you decide to pick classes I will inform your desired teachers and have them teach you at a different time that suits your needs. As for food, you're welcome to hunt off of campus. I will write you a pass to leave the grounds when you need and from there you are free to do whatever you must to feed. Cow, human, orc, elf. Whatever suits your fancy."

(oh i totally skipped over mortal conflict by bad xD taught by Angelica Richardson. Is the study of all mortal species and how to deal with their individual problems btw)
Both Ruby and Carter were taken to the medical office. Ruby didn't respond as the symbols start to fade off of her body. Both Carter and Ruby were being healed by Ryan. Ruby was unconscious. She had regular dreams, but in the depths of her being. She was speaking with the demon in scape of their contract. It was private but it seemed realistic. As if she were walking through the academy until she ran into him. "It's nice that you've accepted the contract. I've saved your life a total of three times now. You should be grateful. Am I as despicable now?"

Ruby stares up at the demon and thinks for a moment. She was conflicted. "I get that but you tried to kill me at first! What makes you so different from the rest?"

"I didn't try to kill you at first. I used you to open the gate and I tried to possess you. After you escaped and used your acting skills. I merely picked you up and carried out my task. Possessing you. But, your companion did shoot me so I harmed you out of rage. I am one with you now, possessing you was the only way to insure my survival. I would have never escaped if I didn't. You just happened to be the perfect candidate. Your body can acquire and use magic. But you yourself cannot as if you're empty in a sense. Like an empty magic book. My intention is to live on through you and gain power. I have granted you power, knowledge, and loyalty. You've even managed to find a gemstone of power for me. You've foolishly made a contract with an apocalyptic demon! You're an imbecile! But I like imbecile's like you."

Ruby was extremely angry with the way the demon spoke to her. With the intention of using her like a tool from the start. But what he said was true, mostly. "Arent you supposed to be hateful? Evil? Shouldn't you be trying to kill everyone?"

"I am a demon at heart. I seek power, and you can grant me just that. Along with the possibility of you dying. I can take this body. But I have sworn my loyalty when we made the contract so I shall help you live until my power expires. Which is why you must search for more gemstones and bring me more power! I care nothing for my past goals now that I have a much more benefiting goal. I'm not killing because my personality reflects one that will be compatible with your own. You might want to stop causing so much damage to our body. I can only do so much. You're kind is quite the interesting type. You should wake up soon." With that Ruby was kicked out of the contract scape back to her dreams.

"Oh...I am Hikari. I guess I am a new student here. I will be enrolling tomorrow..." Hikari replied. Trying to relax, she didn't know if she should tell her that she is vampire or not. But netherless, she decided anyways. "I just wanted to get this straight with you...um...I am half vampire, half human. I usually do get up at 10am every morning...but I have to sleep in the late afternoons and evenings until about midnight. Then I am up at night a lot. I hope you don't mind. I won't hurt you if you are worried about that...?"

When he finished healing them he started probing inside of Carter's wounds. "Interesting... nothing special in here. Hmm..." He looked over at Ruby. She was bleeding the disgusting black of the Apocalypse beasts. And the one they captured is missing and presumed dead. It only makes sense that she is bonded to it. But what is curious is why her and none of them. He pulled his hands out of Carter and went to Ruby. "Ruby. Are you awake yet. I would like to preform experiments on you"

Carter woke up saying random things. "Project P.C, David Ortho, Mike Klein, Filip Schmidt, General, Major, Captain. Alive, Alive, dead."

(Part of his past.)

"Hi" she smiled. "Well I guess that explains the blood. But don't worry I won't jidge you by it. I am a minor god after all." She got up. "The bathroom is over there if you want to show."

DizjayDeathPride said:
When he finished healing them he started probing inside of Carter's wounds. "Interesting... nothing special in here. Hmm..." He looked over at Ruby. She was bleeding the disgusting black of the Apocalypse beasts. And the one they captured is missing and presumed dead. It only makes sense that she is bonded to it. But what is curious is why her and none of them. He pulled his hands out of Carter and went to Ruby. "Ruby. Are you awake yet. I would like to preform experiments on you"
The symbols appear on her skin. Some of the wounds start to close up. The demon opens Ruby's eyes in her place. "Niether of use would like you to cut into her. She has such a peaceful face when she sleeps doesn't she? So that would be a big no. Though I would like for you to do your job and heal her. Please refrain from experimenting. I will be watching." Ruby lays back down and looks up at Ryan. Smiling the entire time.

Hikari half-smiled, still a little nervous. She silently went back to the bathroom Kaylee pointed out and turned on the faucet. The water spilled into her hands as she picked them up and ran them through her hair, trying her best to get all of the blood off. She looked in the mirror and realized she was tired as heck and needed sleep. She sighed as she continued to dampen her hair, "Tomorrow is a new day...maybe I have a chance here..." she said to herself quietly.

After she was done, she quickly dried her clothes as best as possible. She took off her jacket and found the nearest bed. She turned to Kaylee as she got under the covers. "I hope that I may reintroduce myself as a different person tomorrow...you seem really nice. Right now I do need to sleep. You can continue reading."

Hikari was so exhausted that she fell asleep straight away.

(I have to cut this short. I must go to bed now...I will be posting tomorrow. Thank you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back