• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Daliah sat down next to her. "I think I'm a bit injured too" She put Ruby's hand on her forehead. "See I'm so hot"

Zaphkiel looked at her and smiled, shaking his head

Where...Where am I? What is this?

Hikari's thoughts swirled around and around in jumbles of nonsense she could not understand. Her blonde hair still had some blood stains in it...but she still felt energetic enough to walk around on this new-found land.

There in the distance, she saw the castle, glimmering for her majesty...or his majesty...it did not matter to Hikari yet. She had only found this land just now.

In the corner of her eye, she saw the courtyard of what looked like an academy. What is this? she thought.

Naomi grabbed Kazuichi's head and pet him. "Are you hurt Kazu do you want me to do that for you?" She said pointing at Ruby Kazuichi chuckled shaking his head. "I'm fine trust me just help out the injured." She nodded walking over to Ruby and crouching. "I know how to treat wounds if you need help with the injured."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah sat down next to her. "I think I'm a bit injured too" She put Ruby's hand on her forehead. "See I'm so hot"
Zaphkiel looked at her and smiled, shaking his head
[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Naomi grabbed Kazuichi's head and pet him. "Are you hurt Kazu do you want me to do that for you?" She said pointing at Ruby Kazuichi chuckled shaking his head. "I'm fine trust me just help out the injured." She nodded walking over to Ruby and crouching. "I know how to treat wounds if you need help with the injured."

[/QUOTE]
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter smiles weakly, trying to not shown that he is feeling a lot of pain . "I guess im fine....it's just a headache" He said, looking up
Ruby looks at Daliah and nods her head. "Yes, your hot. Being around so much fire must have done this to you since you are of the ice element." Ruby made sure she was leaning on her as she starts to fan Daliah down. She knew Daliah wasn't really injured, she was just entertaining her. Ruby turned her head back to Naomi. "Yes, can you check to see if he may have a concussion." She points back at Carter. "I just need to know what injuries we have. It is important, hiding injuries could be a downfall to the entire team. Does anyone have any injuries they have to mention? We might have to walk back to the school and anything could happen along the way."

Connor coughed and spoke up "I have a few minor injuries don't worry about me. I am glad you seem to think we did it but we didn't, most of us did. We are supposed to be a team and we can't leave people out." (i think you secretly hate them @Light )

Last edited by a moderator:
Noah saw Ruby waiting with the Headmaster. He ran toward them.

Haxk sat there in the middle of the forest. "Maybe one more.. NO! I can't let that happen again. But maybe for a little bi.. NO! Boom already got out once, he won't ever again." He stared into the sky. He took off a contact revealing a red eye. "No matter how hard I try to forget it always comes back." He started talking to himself. "Why not Haxk, Boom needs a break from in here. No, if I let you go you will hurt innocent people. Hurt?" Haxk laughed. "They will be killed or still breathing if there lucky. This is what i'm talking about. You want death not fun. I want a friends not corpses. Now lets.. NO! I have been in here too long. You destroyed a town. I did it for the better. You did because your you. You need to think about yourself Haxk. Your a goblin not a inventor, make your gauntlets if you want. But the bomb bots would be more... how do I put it , more you. No, I want to be liked. Whats wrong with the bots? They bombs, you activated the bombs. Maybe, maybe not. You killed a whole village of humans. We Haxk, we. I'm not guilty, you are. Where am I? Oh, in you. Boom, if I set you free then you would throw bombs like no tomorrow. Yeah, so? You will attract monsters. We need to learn that monsters are common and your things will do nothing. Shut up." Haxk laughed again. "Go ahead. But remember Haxk. Boom will always be here." Haxk got up and walked to the town.

He put his hands behind his back. "In the shortest form, its an academy for the gifted and those who wish to become the elite and protect the continent. Tell me, do you fit either of those two?"

Daliah closed her eyes and smiled. "Where would I be without you"

Zaphkiel grabbed Rachel's hand and spoke in Daliah's mind. "Really? You're terrible"

A ball of light flew down to the group then exploded as Ryan appeared standing there. "I gave him one order. Don't push yourself. Sigh... The injured shall come with me. Hello students"

Naomi scanned Carter and nodded. "I have confirmed he indeed has a concussion." She stood up walking back to Kazuichi. "Are you sure your alright you did have to use your trump card." Kazuichi smiled. "I'm just a bit tired that serpent wasn't anything tough. Mary prepared us for worse." Naomi nodded. "Correct."

Hikari stared off into space, feeling a little uneasy. "I...I am not sure. I don't know what is going on. I was walking because I ran away. My parents don't really want me anymore...but I guess you can say that I am a vampire. And I really am not in good shape right now. And I am looking for somewhere to stay. A place to maybe rehabilitate would be the greatest. But I am not sure if your academy is fit for someone like me?" Hikari said softly, lifting up her blonde hair to show the blood stains. "Please do not be afraid of me. I am not going to hurt anyone. I am not thirsty. But I need somewhere to stay...?"

Rachel sat down and relaxed she was tired still from earlier.

Reed sprouted his wings and flew away back to his dorm. All he wanted was to sleep. He walked in without a word and laid down.

Kaylee smiled as she sat down. "That was fun but they kept coming back." She laid down to relax.

Carter looked down at his shirt and noticed a small hole on it, with something sharp on it, when he touched the sharp object, it looked like a feather. "Holy..." He said to himself.

He chuckled "With what I've see? Vampire is nothing. But last I checked Vampires had some abilities. And you'd be the only one here. Very well come with me. Family history does not matter here. I shall find you a dorm. From there we will go to my office. I will show you the class listings and explain them more in detail. Then if you wish you may pick classes and attend my academy. If not, then don't. But if you wish to stay then you will work around the building. Fair?"

Ryan looked at him. "That looks bad. I feel like I should do something"

Hikari thought about it...and this did sound like a pretty good idea. She would work with people who are not normal, like herself. She hoped they would accept her here...but she decided not to get too many hopes up and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I agree." Hikari said, following the Headmaster.

Drumonkey said:
Connor coughed and spoke up "I have a few minor injuries don't worry about me. I am glad you seem to think we did it but we didn't, most of us did. We are supposed to be a team and we can't leave people out." (i think you secretly hate them @Light )
( Ssssshhh. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
He put his hands behind his back. "In the shortest form, its an academy for the gifted and those who wish to become the elite and protect the continent. Tell me, do you fit either of those two?"
Daliah closed her eyes and smiled. "Where would I be without you"

Zaphkiel grabbed Rachel's hand and spoke in Daliah's mind. "Really? You're terrible"

A ball of light flew down to the group then exploded as Ryan appeared standing there. "I gave him one order. Don't push yourself. Sigh... The injured shall come with me. Hello students"
[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Naomi scanned Carter and nodded. "I have confirmed he indeed has a concussion." She stood up walking back to Kazuichi. "Are you sure your alright you did have to use your trump card." Kazuichi smiled. "I'm just a bit tired that serpent wasn't anything tough. Mary prepared us for worse." Naomi nodded. "Correct."

[/QUOTE]
ConnorX said:
Noah saw Ruby waiting with the Headmaster. He ran toward them.
Haxk sat there in the middle of the forest. "Maybe one more.. NO! I can't let that happen again. But maybe for a little bi.. NO! Boom already got out once, he won't ever again." He stared into the sky. He took off a contact revealing a red eye. "No matter how hard I try to forget it always comes back." He started talking to himself. "Why not Haxk, Boom needs a break from in here. No, if I let you go you will hurt innocent people. Hurt?" Haxk laughed. "They will be killed or still breathing if there lucky. This is what i'm talking about. You want death not fun. I want a friends not corpses. Now lets.. NO! I have been in here too long. You destroyed a town. I did it for the better. You did because your you. You need to think about yourself Haxk. Your a goblin not a inventor, make your gauntlets if you want. But the bomb bots would be more... how do I put it , more you. No, I want to be liked. Whats wrong with the bots? They bombs, you activated the bombs. Maybe, maybe not. You killed a whole village of humans. We Haxk, we. I'm not guilty, you are. Where am I? Oh, in you. Boom, if I set you free then you would throw bombs like no tomorrow. Yeah, so? You will attract monsters. We need to learn that monsters are common and your things will do nothing. Shut up." Haxk laughed again. "Go ahead. But remember Haxk. Boom will always be here." Haxk got up and walked to the town.
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter looked down at his shirt and noticed a small hole on it, with something sharp on it, when he touched the sharp object, it looked like a feather. "Holy..." He said to himself.
Ruby was about to say many things to the others but she noticed the arrow inside Carter. Ruby immediately has crystals surround everyone and push them back. Crystals form around both herself and Carter in a thick dome. She has it grow along his skin and form inside his wound to push out the arrow and shield him. Crystals completely covered him as it explodes. Ruby was just covering herself barely. Smoke fills up inside the dome.

After awhile of silence, and a lot of stairs, he got to the dorm floor. "This is where all the students and guards sleep. I'm sure there are empty rooms. You can look later. Come on" He went back to the staircase and walked up. "My office is on the top floor." When he reached it he opened the door and took his seat, pulling the one in front of his desk back for her

Ryan taps on the shell. "If you don't mind I'm going to break this okay? You'll die from lack of oxygen in there"

Carter grit his teeth when the crystals appeared on his skin. "Help?" He said when he was entirely covered by crystals, but stayed quiet when they exploded.

Haxk got there just in time to see the explosion. "HA, I won Haxk!" Haxk got out a bomb and set it on fire. He throws it in the forest. "YES I LOVE ME MY EXPLOSIONS!" HE heard the bomb explode. "Stop." Haxk got control again. "Lets get on our way." Haxk heads toward the group.

Hikari sat down gracefully, knowing to not be too quick due to her habit of doing things at abnormal speed. She looked at the headmaster, trying not to stare off into space or look bored due to how exhausted she was.

DizjayDeathPride said:
After awhile of silence, and a lot of stairs, he got to the dorm floor. "This is where all the students and guards sleep. I'm sure there are empty rooms. You can look later. Come on" He went back to the staircase and walked up. "My office is on the top floor." When he reached it he opened the door and took his seat, pulling the one in front of his desk back for her
Ryan taps on the shell. "If you don't mind I'm going to break this okay? You'll die from lack of oxygen in there"
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter grit his teeth when the crystals appeared on his skin. "Help?" He said when he was entirely covered by crystals, but stayed quiet when they exploded.
( Atlas just to clear things up. The crystals grew on your body and pushed out the arrow to protect you from the blast. Not to harm you. You're inside a dome with Ruby. You're pretty much encased in a crystal coffin inside the dome. While Ruby is inside the dome without much protection. )

The dome was filled with smoke but Carter has another personal cover of crystals that protected him from the blast and the smoke. While Ruby was in the smoke and didn't have too much time to protect herself. She didn't respond to Ryan.

( @ConnorX For when Haxk approaches the group. )

Naomi tapped the dome. "I believe she can not hear you." Kazuichi put his hand on the dome sending his powers through ready to blast it. "Hey help me out." He said to Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back