• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Kaylee sees the weak spot and attacks. She rocket up above it from a geyser of water above the spot. She forms a drill of water. She plunges the drill into the weak spot.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Headmaster watched it split. "Interesting" He scouted around one of the beasts, looking it over. "Yes... it appears to be made of complete darkness. How on earth are these kids killing it?"
Ruby runs towards the headmaster. "Headmaster!" Ruby stands in front of him, unintentionally blocking his view of everything else. "It's quite dangerous here. Has something happened to the academy?" Ruby looked at him with concerned eyes. She didn't know why he would be here. It made her fearful. The demon inside her was stirred up by his presence. She noticed the two swords in his hands. "Is everything alright?"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sees the weak spot and attacks. She rocket up above it from a geyser of water above the spot. She forms a drill of water. She plunges the drill into the weak spot.
The second minotuar golem roars as it's defeated. It bursts into darkness. Leaving only one left.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter run again, eventually finding the other two minotaur golems. "And here they are!" He said to himself, smiling.
Carter could now see the only one left in front of Noah.

The Headmaster raised an eyebrow at her. "Given the fact these monsters are attacking a town quite near my school it becomes my forced priority to handle it. You on the other hand should get somewhere safe" He stepped aside her and walked to a Minotaur, looking at the other as it died. He saw a student dive into one spot. "Interesting..."

"This one is mine!" Carter shouted, as he run towards the minotaur, punching its leg with his inhuman strength, making it hit the ground. 'Gotcha ' He tought, trying to find the weak spot.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Headmaster raised an eyebrow at her. "Given the fact these monsters are attacking a town quite near my school it becomes my forced priority to handle it. You on the other hand should get somewhere safe" He stepped aside her and walked to a Minotaur, looking at the other as it died. He saw a student dive into one spot. "Interesting..."
AtlasTheShapeless said:
"This one is mine!" Carter shouted, as he run towards the minotaur, punching its leg with his inhuman strength, making it hit the ground. 'Gotcha ' He tought, trying to find the weak spot.
The minotuar golem turns around swiftly and slams it's fist into Carter. It's leg flies off and turns into another minotuar/golem. ( .......... we only had 1 left..... really? )

Ruby watches the headmaster walk away from her. The demon inside er was extremely riled up. "Do not trust this headmaster. Stop him, this is urgent." Ruby starts to cry. She has an embarrassed look on her face and in her eyes as she tries to hide the fact that she's crying. But it's still obvious.

(shakes head)

The Headmaster turns to her at the sound of her tears. "Um... what's wrong?" He twirls the blades, putting them on his back

Rachel woke up in Zaphkiels arms. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for taking care of me." She gets and sees the last monster. "How long does it take?" She turned to the clone. "Take me to my sweetie."

Carter was throwed away, hitting the wall and passing out right after.

"Are you sure David is sane?" "I don't know..seriously...I don't..." The voices echoed in his head.

ConnorX said:
Noah noticed the weak point and strikes at the point.
Haxk got there to see a phenoix-centaur stomping around. He mummbled some words and charged at the creature. He stopped a couple feet away and yelled at the thing. "HEY, YOU! YEAH BIG DEMON, I LOOK LIKE A BITE-SIZED SNACK DON'T I? WELL IF I DO, COME EAT ME!!!"

(Not trying to kill off, i'm trying to get the thing to swallow him whole without him biting.)
( The Phoenix Centuar was already defeated. )

Once Noah hits the weak point it bursts in darkness. Leaving only one left from the one Carter had just created.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(shakes head)
The Headmaster turns to her at the sound of her tears. "Um... what's wrong?" He twirls the blades, putting them on his back
Ruby slightly turns away to hide her face. Showing embarrassment. "N-nothing." Her voice sounds like any crying individuals would. "Nothings w-wrong." She starts to shudder along with the tears.

The clone nodded and transported her to the original who was looking at Ruby. He heard the voice in her head. But he put it aside for Rachel. "Hello there darling. How was your nap?"

He scratched his head and walked over to her. "Alright then I guess. Are you afraid of what's been happening? Go back to the academy"

The clone nodded and transported her to the original who was looking at Ruby. He heard the voice in her head. But he put it aside for Rachel. "Hello there darling. How was your nap?"

He scratched his head and walked over to her. "Alright then I guess. Are you afraid of what's been happening? Go back to the academy"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Ruby shakes her head swiftly and embraces him. "You ignored me!" Ruby starts to cry into his chest.

Rachel hugged him then pulled away. "What's wrong with Ruby?"

Kaylee grew impatient. She saw the weak point and sent a spear of water through it. "It would have killed you the moment it swallowed you." She yelled to Haxk.

Tazmodo said:
Rachel hugged him then pulled away. "What's wrong with Ruby?"
Kaylee grew impatient. She saw the weak point and sent a spear of water through it. "It would have killed you the moment it swallowed you." She yelled to Haxk.
The last apocalyptic demon roars into the air loudly as it bursts into darkness, defeated.

(I deleted that Haxk and replacing it with this instead.)

Haxk felt something when he was going to the town. Like something 'exploded' inside him. He looked at the bombs he was carrying. I wouldn't hurt if he used one. He lit one and threw it a couple feet away and ran. BOOM! He loved that sound. He thought of an idea and ran back to the Academy.

The Headmaster awkwardly hugged her back "Im... sorry? I wont do it again? Just please stop crying" He patted her back and started to pull away

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Headmaster awkwardly hugged her back "Im... sorry? I wont do it again? Just please stop crying" He patted her back and started to pull away
AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Well...I guess im going to wait until someone notices that Carter is passed out...)
Ruby nods her head and wipes her tears. She gives him a weak smile. "I've just had a rough day. I apologize for this." Ruby walks off and finds Carter. The demon inside her starts to make conversation. "Do not trust your headmaster. That is all. Gather your fellow academy members and leave. Before he gets any ideas about asking questions."

Ruby raises an eyebrow at this as she checks Carter's wounds. It didn't look like anything too serious. She needed to get everyone together to leave for the academy. She responds to the demon. "Alright, can you grab the attention of the others? I don't know if I can do that level of crystal control."

The apocalyptic demon inside her grunts in response as it makes a crystal rise in between Daliah's feet, slightly pointing in Ruby's direction. It decides to do more than just that. It has a crystal appear by the feet of every school member, pointing in the direction of Ruby.

"It is done. Move quickly, not a word about our contract unless asked with sufficient evidence." With that the demon went silent. Ruby awaits the others. Hoping they would hurry.

(
@Nenma Takashi @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo @Drumonkey @ConnorX @AtlasTheShapeless )

The three all look at the arrows under each other and figured it must be Ruby so they followed and met up to her

The Headmaster on the other hand looked at her leave peculiarly and watched her. Then three other students went to join her. He squinted and then went to survey the area and examine the damage

Connor got up and coughed up some blood but wiping his mouth hoping to hide his injury and he followed the crystals directions using his trident to support himself. Fahy however didn't notice not care about the crystal that appeared and continued writing.

Carter slowly regain consciousness, opening his eyes. "Fck...my head.. " He said to himself while rubbing the back of his head, it was covered in dust from the wall.

Kazuichi and Naomi followed the crystals figuring they could get some answers by doing so. "How'd the gun work?" Naomi asked Kazuichi clicked the trigger a few times it just let out some smoke. "It broke." Naomi nodded. "Looks like it couldn't handle the extreme vibrations of your sound and only could fire one shot." She added this to her database for future reference.

Kazuichi and Naomi followed the crystals figuring they could get some answers by doing so. "How'd the gun work?" Naomi asked Kazuichi clicked the trigger a few times it just let out some smoke. "It broke." Naomi nodded. "Looks like it couldn't handle the extreme vibrations of your sound and only could fire one shot." She added this to her database for future reference.

Drumonkey said:
Connor got up and coughed up some blood but wiping his mouth hoping to hide his injury and he followed the crystals directions using his trident to support himself. Fahy however didn't notice not care about the crystal that appeared and continued writing.
( Fahy didn't get one. Sorry, should have been more specific. Just those who went to the town. If Connor would have came out with his injuries... he really would have gotten actually good treatment from Ruby. Like Carter right now. Why must I pick on you Dru? xD )

DizjayDeathPride said:
The three all look at the arrows under each other and figured it must be Ruby so they followed and met up to her
The Headmaster on the other hand looked at her leave peculiarly and watched her. Then three other students went to join her. He squinted and then went to survey the area and examine the damage
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter slowly regain consciousness, opening his eyes. "Fck...my head.. " He said to himself while rubbing the back of his head, it was covered in dust from the wall.
Tazmodo said:
All thre Reed Kaylee and Rachel went to Ruby.
[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Kazuichi and Naomi followed the crystals figuring they could get some answers by doing so. "How'd the gun work?" Naomi asked Kazuichi clicked the trigger a few times it just let out some smoke. "It broke." Naomi nodded. "Looks like it couldn't handle the extreme vibrations of your sound and only could fire one shot." She added this to her database for future reference.

[/QUOTE]
Ruby smiles at the others when they arrive. "We did it! We've successfully saved this town." Ruby let's Carter rest his head in her lap as she starts examining his head. "Are you alright? You've hit your head. Is anyone else injured?" Ruby looks at everyone with concerned eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back