• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Hikari took a deep breath and walked in, a little less nervous than she was last night. She sat down across from his desk once again and spoke softly, "Um...so I have chosen my classes. And I decided to take Monster Studies, Spells, Weapon Compatibility, and Ability Conditioning...I am not sure if I got the names right?"

Hikari folded her hands across her lap, waiting.

The Headmaster did some typing. "Very well. You're all set. Would you like to take the classes in that specific order, A Day and then B Day? Today is a B to be more helpful"

Hikari smiled slightly and said, "Oh, uh, I don't mind either way. I would just like to know what my classes are and I will be off so you can do the rest of your work."

"How about this? Weapon Compatability and Ability Conditioning tomorrow and Monster Studies and Spells today. That pairing seems fair. I like it. Very well you're off to your first class which starts in.... 6 minutes. Lovely"

(Edited it...)

"This is a maze?" Carter said to himself, looking around, slowly turning and walking back to the entrance, returning to the Academy and going to H&M Practice .

(holy hell We never laid that out.. time for some bull!)

"I believe 607 on of course the 6th floor. Teacher is Morpheus. Trust me, you won't miss the class. Look for a man with a lot of bobbleheads in his room"

Fahy woke up and thought for a second and realized he had medicinal practice starting now. After a few minutes Fahy decided he wasn't going to class today and rolled over going back to sleep not feeling good and thinking about how late he had stayed up.

Connor left weapon compatibility and entered ability conditioning, he was still tired and didn't want to do anything. Last night was pretty painful but he had spent it on the beach staring into the endless expanse of sea thinking about his day and what had happened to him. Connor sat in a desk and sighed heavily glad that he didn't have a pesky rib in his lung like earlier that day.

Rachel woke up in tears. She looked up and saw Zaphkiel next to her. She wrapped her arms around him and burrowed her head in his chest tears rolling down her face.

Reed walked to monster studies. He hadn't slept at all last night and he was tired.

Kaylee woke up and panicked she use the water to instantly be in monster studies. She was clean and had a new set of clothes. She quickly sat down hoping not to be seen.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(So decimus is in bed with Rikka until she wakes up sooo.... idk just chill?)
Rikka wakes up noticing she late for teaching. "Oh hi honey!" She plants a kiss on Decimus's lips. Rikka gets out of bed and has clothes appear on her body. "Um.... I'm heading off to class. Anything you need before I go?" Rikka crawls back on the bed. Reaching over to Decimus.

Luna had woken up with the kitten on her chest. She groans as she appears dressed in her regular attire in her spells classroom. Petting the cat until someone walks in.

William sits in his room waiting for students.

Blake nods his head at Rebecca when she enters the classroom. "Alright Rebecca." The door and Windows are suddenly reinforced with steel. Blake puts a gas mask on as poisonous gas seeps into the room. "Civilians are inside the building. The gas is coming from the vents. Solve the problem without making it worse. I also want you to use your powers only once in a small dose. The S-class are able to get out of the toughest situations with minimal effort."

Ruby had fallen asleep while Sapphire was still looking around in her body. Eventually Ruby wakes up and takes over. She makes her way to Ability Conditioning.

Ash makes his way to Ability Conditioning. His dorm mate left so suddenly. He sits not too far away from Ruby.

Telieos makes his way to Monster Studies. He sits next to Brooke and holds onto her. Telieos doesn't explain why.

Diana enters the Team Building room after knocking several times.

He held her tightly. "Hey hey whats wrong?"

Morpheus watched the kids walk in. "You're like uuber late. Tsk. Brooke here was getting bored."

He smiled and took her hand. "Just don't die" He got up himself, his clothes appearing, and walked to her. He kissed her quickly then sank into the shadows and rose up in his room. "Oh wow you beat me to class. Hello Conner. Hello Ruby. Hello Ash" @Drumonkey

Fariella looked at the girl. "Well it appears you're my only student today."

Hikari nodded and ran as fast as she could back to the dorm, realizing minutes have passed and that she is late. She rushed to the classroom she was told to be in. She looked at the clock and realized it was 15 minutes late. She walked inside, hoping not to bother anyone. "Um...Mr. Morpheus? Is this the Monster Studies class? I am sorry if I got your name wrong." she said quietly.

Morpheus looked at her. "Well yes. It is... are you a new student? Oooo I don't hate you. You'll pick the monster lesson of the day. Have a seat and pick a species"

Rebecca nodded and put her shirt to her face and inhaled, holding her breath. She dropped it and looked around. quickly. About 30 civilians so grabbing them wont work. She could just drop into the shadow realm with them but that would violate the rules. So would covering the vents most likely. She looked at the vents. 5. One every well and the ceiling. She had maybe 5 minutes tops. She went around and gathered the ragdolls all together. That took about a minute plus. She then coated them in a shell of darkness to protect them then took another breath before crawling in the vent. She went in till she found where the poison was spewing and cut it off.

Reed stayed quiet and sat down.

Kaylee smiled. "Yeah sorry about that." She waved at Hikari.

Rachel staopped her tears. "It's ok I thought they had finally stopped but I guess not. Let's just get to class before we get in trouble." She hugged him tighter and gave him a kiss.

(Ive gtg just cover for me)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He held her tightly. "Hey hey whats wrong?"
Morpheus watched the kids walk in. "You're like uuber late. Tsk. Brooke here was getting bored."

He smiled and took her hand. "Just don't die" He got up himself, his clothes appearing, and walked to her. He kissed her quickly then sank into the shadows and rose up in his room. "Oh wow you beat me to class. Hello Conner. Hello Ruby. Hello Ash" @Drumonkey

Fariella looked at the girl. "Well it appears you're my only student today."
Telieos grins at this. "Sorry! I'm here now through!"

Ruby nods her head respectively at Decimus. Sapphire mimics her manners in her mind. "You're so formal!"

Ash waves at Decimus. "So what are we doing?"

Rikka turns into ice and shatters. Appearing in her Beast Taming class.

Daina nods her head and takes a seat. "What are we learning today?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked at her. "Well yes. It is... are you a new student? Oooo I don't hate you. You'll pick the monster lesson of the day. Have a seat and pick a species"
Rebecca nodded and put her shirt to her face and inhaled, holding her breath. She dropped it and looked around. quickly. About 30 civilians so grabbing them wont work. She could just drop into the shadow realm with them but that would violate the rules. So would covering the vents most likely. She looked at the vents. 5. One every well and the ceiling. She had maybe 5 minutes tops. She went around and gathered the ragdolls all together. That took about a minute plus. She then coated them in a shell of darkness to protect them then took another breath before crawling in the vent. She went in till she found where the poison was spewing and cut it off.
Blake takes off the gas mask and claps his hands. "Impressive but you didn't have to do all that. You could have just covered each vent with darkness and make sure they can stretch like blowing a bubble so the poison gas doesn't build up in the vent and burst out elsewhere. Then you could have made a makeshift crowbar out of a chair leg and push some of the steel open."

Connor nodded his head at the teacher. He was ready to learn but exhausted from all the crap of yesterday.

Decimus was sitting in his chair. "Your homework was to bring something represented and could use your powers. Did you do so?"

Morpheus looked at her. "New girl. What species shall we pick?" @AliceLiddell17

She crawled back out. "I thought we were supposed to do what took the least amount of effort and powers. Making darkness bubbles and making a crowbar and prying a door opens sounds like a lot and wastes a lot of time. How would I even know if it would pry open? It couldn't be all that easy. And what would I do with the darkness bubbles of gas? Take them to my shadow realm? Absolutely not there's no air in there to begin with I dont want to poison myself or my father later. I'm sorry if that sounded rude I didnt mean to"

"For now I can't do much with a class that has no teams. So what I need is for you to set up the classroom for an exercise that would require teamwork. Can you do that?:

Connor brought some rubble from a building and summoned his trident. "This is what I brought."

Hikari straightened up. She thought a little bit...what should I tell him?...she thought. But then she looked up and said, "Vampires?...and my name is Hikari by the way..."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus was sitting in his chair. "Your homework was to bring something represented and could use your powers. Did you do so?"
Morpheus looked at her. "New girl. What species shall we pick?" @AliceLiddell17

She crawled back out. "I thought we were supposed to do what took the least amount of effort and powers. Making darkness bubbles and making a crowbar and prying a door opens sounds like a lot and wastes a lot of time. How would I even know if it would pry open? It couldn't be all that easy. And what would I do with the darkness bubbles of gas? Take them to my shadow realm? Absolutely not there's no air in there to begin with I dont want to poison myself or my father later. I'm sorry if that sounded rude I didnt mean to"

"For now I can't do much with a class that has no teams. So what I need is for you to set up the classroom for an exercise that would require teamwork. Can you do that?:
Blake takes a drag from his cigarette and shakes his head. "Nah, we all have different opinions. Just relax kid. You're fine. Remember take in every detail. Never let your guard down." Suddenly she can hear a loud bang as two cannons fire at her.

Diana nods her head and starts to set things up. She noticed the candle that was almost used up. She has restoration magic envelop it and the candle is back to its full size.

Ruby seems a bit nervous. "Just use the crystals. You don't have to mention the contract if you don't feel comfortable." Ruby nods her head and has the crystals rise beside her.

"Vampires... intereresting choice Hikari. Well Vampires are a very illustrious and diverged species with many different forms. There are different types of vampires with different powers and different restrictions with different looks and different transformations. Some can not go in the sun at all, some are weakened and have to wear a special creme. Some can wear a ring and a few sparkle like diamond. Some however must live in total darkness and look in their more primal forms. The eyes and skin tones vary between the types as well as their ability to reproduce and even have offspring. From there it also varies between the species their lifespan and how to really kill them. Wood of course is a universal tool but some however can only be killed by a special wood. These are called the Originals. There are also Vampire Lords. There are many different ways to tell if someone is a vampire or not externally but many look average. Look for hidden markings, a special ring, or the eyes for one. Their powers usually stay around enhanced speed and strength though some have magical abilities branching into the elements and telepathy. And even then it goes further. And some can transform into winged animals. For today I have a more minimized vampire. It only has speed and strength. But since it has no magical abilities it is much much harder to defeat and catch." He went to the shelves of bobbleheads. "Heeere it is" He tossed it in the air and it started to grow, turning back into the vampire. "Have fun. And remember. Do not harm them too much. Kill it effectively"

She smiled as they passed through her and the darkness on her dress falls off. She shakes a bit and the remaining shadows fall. "Always cover yourself just to be safe." She realized class was not over and he would't act like it. She scanned the room, watching every part and him to see any movement

Decimus looked at her. "I thought you had no magical abilities? Hmm.. whatever. For today I want you two to interact with each other. And in a few minutes you're going to spar."

Fariella looked at the candle and smiled. "Aww thank you now I dont have to buy one!"

Connor sighed and leaned back putting the rock in his pocket, the last thing he wanted to do was spar but here he was getting ready to spar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back