• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Oh....damn it!" Carter said to himself, as he stand up and run out of the class, going towards the Team Building classroom, when he reached the class, he was breathing quite heavily.

"Well it's simple we're go- oh. Hello heavy breathing student. Let me guess. Things happened in your last class and now you're late? Take a seat. You must be..." She looked at the class list and flipped the pages. "Carter. Yes? I am Fariella. The Team Building teacher. What an amazing first impression. You and Reed here will be doing little team exercises. I want you two to decide who will be blind folded"

Kazuichi walked into team building late. While Naomi was walking into her monster studies class. Kazuichi sat down and yawned he figured this class would be simple and an easy A.

"Fantastic! Look at this!"

Morpheus was playing with a bobblehead. "Oh hello student. Let's jump straight to it. Pick a monster and Ill begin teaching"

Daliah didnt move when Ruby entered. "Ah you're back. Shouldn't you be in your last class?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Fantastic! Look at this!"
Morpheus was playing with a bobblehead. "Oh hello student. Let's jump straight to it. Pick a monster and Ill begin teaching"

Daliah didnt move when Ruby entered. "Ah you're back. Shouldn't you be in your last class?"
Ruby shakes her head. "N-No. I.... can't it's just." Suddenly her train of thought changes. "The males in my classroom.... they keep giving me this stare. It's disgusting." Ruby has an uncomfortable look in her eyes as she sits down on her bed. On the inside Ruby was shocked, she couldn't believe she said that. She meant to say she's seeing things. As if the monster inside her kept shifting her words up every times she tried to bring it up. Just like it did in the classroom with Jack. Ruby turns to the door. "Hello?"

( @Tazmodo )

Daliah looked over at her. "Should I do something about it?" Then the knock. "Nevermind then" She went back to staring at the ceiling

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked over at her. "Should I do something about it?" Then the knock. "Nevermind then" She went back to staring at the ceiling
Ruby stood up and went for the door. "No it's not that! I meant to say the monster inside of me kind of likes it. You know." She winks at Daliah as she opens the door.

She forced a laugh. "Is that right? Well I hope you find satisfaction in it. I'm gonna go get my homework Ill be back. The visitor is probably for you" She got up and walked out immediately, moving past the girls without another word

"Now, new kid. Come here and open your mouth. I'm going to put an apple in it"

Kaylee smiled when she opened the door. "Hey are you ok? You acted weird during Mr.Jacks class. I was wondering if you are okay."

Reed stood there confused. His hands were completely restrained. He took a step forward and fell on his face. "Ow can someone help." He wriggled around and couldn't get up.

Morpheus snapped to himself as he tried to figure out which. "Crap I know this! Um.... let's say..... fuck. I guess let's teach about.... the..... unicorns. They're pretty smart. No.... dragons. Definitely dragons." He finished his class on dragons

(sorry, had to go to work today.)

Haxk finished the spider and let it lay on his desk. He went to Medical for a bit learning new stuff and went to Monster Studies. He was a little late. "Sorry Rikki, went to the restroom." He sat down.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She forced a laugh. "Is that right? Well I hope you find satisfaction in it. I'm gonna go get my homework Ill be back. The visitor is probably for you" She got up and walked out immediately, moving past the girls without another word

"Now, new kid. Come here and open your mouth. I'm going to put an apple in it"
Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled when she opened the door. "Hey are you ok? You acted weird during Mr.Jacks class. I was wondering if you are okay."

Reed stood there confused. His hands were completely restrained. He took a step forward and fell on his face. "Ow can someone help." He wriggled around and couldn't get up.
Ruby watches Dalaih leave. "No! I didn't mean it please!" Daliah was already gone. She turns to Kaylee. "No! I'm not fine please, go find someone whom can help me!" The monster takes over Ruby's thoughts and voice again. To stop her from speaking any further. "Make sure that person's pretty good looking because I'm more than fine, I'm hot." Ruby smiles and winks.

(classes are almost over right? im just going to pretend that my characters were called away by their parents or something.)

ConnorX said:
(sorry, had to go to work today.)
Haxk finished the spider and let it lay on his desk. He went to Medical for a bit learning new stuff and went to Monster Studies. He was a little late. "Sorry Rikki, went to the restroom." He sat down.
Rikka smiles apologetically. "Actually, you're free from this class. Well class is over anyways. Something happened back in the forest and I had to take the beasts out and lock the forest up for today. Do you mind finding me a guard?"

Kaylee walked away confused. She looked for the girl who left earlier. She didn't see much of her so she has a vague image to go by. She wondered the halls.

(I guess the team building class is free to go since it took too long)

After his class finished Zaphkiel started to go back to back to his dorm, listening to music. Of course. He ran into Kaylee. Again. "We've got to stop meeting up like this. Hello again"

Kaylee looked up at him. "Oh hey. Do you know a girl named Ruby?" She said with a worried expression.

Reed struggled even more to move. "Well could you untie me then? This is uncomfortable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back