• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

He looked at her. "Yeah she was the one who came up with the idea to meet up yesterday I think. What about her?"

She burned the ropes off. "Class is dismissed. We'll try again next class. Goodbye all"

"Well she acted weird during one of my classes then when I went to ask her about it she said that she needed help. Then oddly she said a comment about them having to look good. It was weird and I'm worried." She gasped for air. "Sorry didnt breath the entire story."

Reed got up and smiled "thanks" he took off Connors blindfold and went off to his dorm.

He laughed. "She probably just has a crush. Or coming into adulthood and her hormones are acting up and she's in the mood to have sex. I dont know. If she starts killing people then come get me. So what are you up to? Ill walk you there"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee walked away confused. She looked for the girl who left earlier. She didn't see much of her so she has a vague image to go by. She wondered the halls.
Ruby closes the door. She stands there as she starts to hallucinate. She turns around to see she shadowy monster behind her. "What are you doing? What do you want from me? Get out of my body!"

The monster let's out what seems to be a low chuckle. It stands there, it doesn't try to attack her. "Your body? This is my body! It's not very nice of you to try and point me out. I just want to be friends with you. We could even form.... a contract. If that's what your people call it."

Ruby glares at the monster. "I refuse such a contract. I demand you leave my body now! You're bringing nothing but harm! You're evil! I don't even know what you are!"

The monster simply peers into her eyes. With it's own. "You refuse my offer. Which leaves me with no choice but to make things harder on you. Don't even try speaking of me. We wouldn't want another slip of the tongue now would we? I want you to travel back to the cave in which I was imprisoned. I have something I must retrieve. Do it... or I will take your body and do it myself. I shall grant you power to carry out this task if needed. Do not harm this body in the process."

The hallucination ends and Ruby had been standing in front of the door the entire time. Ruby grit her teeth. Now she had to carry out a task for the monster or else bad things could happen. Ruby opened her door and made her way down the hall in the direction of Rikka's classroom.

Fahy was around the corner and almost bumped into Ruby. He had been on his way to confront her about what he saw. He wasn't sure what was wrong with her but he knew it had to be bad for him to see that. "Oh.... Hey uhh Ruby we need to talk." @Light

Drumonkey said:
Fahy was around the corner and almost bumped into Ruby. He had been on his way to confront her about what he saw. He wasn't sure what was wrong with her but he knew it had to be bad for him to see that. "Oh.... Hey uhh Ruby we need to talk." @Light
Ruby was shocked. She heard him say they needed to talk. "If you must." Ruby gives him a smile while raising an eyebrow. Showing curiosity. "Talk about?" Then it hit her. She lost her composure for a second. "A-Are you? Going to ask me out?"

Fahy's eyes widened and she could hear him stop breathing. He was so confused and terrified and he hadn't even begun to think about dating, sure he thought she was cool and all but dating was for like normal people and people that could communicate he couldn't even get a sentence out and then there was the fact that he didn't eve know if he could deal with dating a person. Fahy then realized he had been holding his breath for a few minutes and exhaled in a rush with words "No not at all." That sentence was the smoothest sentence he had said since school started.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed. "She probably just has a crush. Or coming into adulthood and her hormones are acting up and she's in the mood to have sex. I dont know. If she starts killing people then come get me. So what are you up to? Ill walk you there"
Kaylee shook her head clearly mad. "If you won't see what's wrong I'll find someone who will." She walked to the monster studies room.

"Thanks mate." Carter said to Reed, then turning to Fariella, walking towards her. "Here..." Carter said, taking a rose from his pocket and leaving it on the table in-front of her, calmly walking out of the class.

Noah stood there, watching the mushroom. How did it get here? What was it doing? He had enough. he went over and slashed at it. But his sword did nothing. The mushroom grew a little. Is it magic? He looked around it and found a vine quickly growing. A weak point. After the vine grew he heard a rumble. The creature rose from the ground."What the hell is that!" A giant fungi monster stood before him. Unsure what to do, Noah grabbed his sword and charged at the monster.
Myconid_by_Voyager212.jpg

Drumonkey said:
Fahy's eyes widened and she could hear him stop breathing. He was so confused and terrified and he hadn't even begun to think about dating, sure he thought she was cool and all but dating was for like normal people and people that could communicate he couldn't even get a sentence out and then there was the fact that he didn't eve know if he could deal with dating a person. Fahy then realized he had been holding his breath for a few minutes and exhaled in a rush with words "No not at all." That sentence was the smoothest sentence he had said since school started.
Ruby slowly nodded her head. She slightly felt rejected in a sense. "Yeah.... I'm just going to go. Maybe we can talk later. I have things to do." Ruby turns away and starts to walk. The only thing on her mind was the situation in which Fahy was confusing her. She made her way to Rikka's classroom.

ConnorX said:
Noah stood there, watching the mushroom. How did it get here? What was it doing? He had enough. he went over and slashed at it. But his sword did nothing. The mushroom grew a little. Is it magic? He looked around it and found a vine quickly growing. A weak point. After the vine grew he heard a rumble. The creature rose from the ground."What the hell is that!" A giant fungi monster stood before him. Unsure what to do, Noah grabbed his sword and charged at the monster.
Myconid_by_Voyager212.jpg
Rikka just happened to be walking around when she saw this. "Hey! Do you need assistance?"

Morpheus and his clones were cleaning the big Typhoeus bobblehead

Zaphkiel shook his head and ran up to her. He grabbed her hand. "Look. I'm a telepath. I can hear her thoughts. Listen. She's with some guy right now. Look" He allowed her to see out of Ruby's eyes to see Fahy, feel her rejection. "I'm telling you. She's just into a guy. Don't worry okay?" He didn't allow anything else though as he let her go

Fariella picked up the rose. "Aw that's sweet." She put it back down and looked at Reed. "Yes?"

Fahy hesitated for a moment collecting his thoughts then ran after Ruby "I.... this morning/ last night.... You uhhh... You were dreaming... and I saw something bad. Are you ok?" Fahy prioritized her possible feelings about rejection as opposed to the darkness inside her.

Reed shook his head. "Nothing its just weird. Later." He walked out and saw Daliah. He walked up to her. "Hey."

"Oh ok then why would she need help? Never mind I'm going to go get some lunch." She walked to the cafeteria.

"Sure, I would love some." Noah was knocked back by the monster and hit some of the school. He got up and got ready to fight it some more. The monster let out a roar. The thing looked around and saw the lights from the dorm. It walked toward them since it really never saw light. "It heading toward the dorms, follow it!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus and his clones were cleaning the big Typhoeus bobblehead
Zaphkiel shook his head and ran up to her. He grabbed her hand. "Look. I'm a telepath. I can hear her thoughts. Listen. She's with some guy right now. Look" He allowed her to see out of Ruby's eyes to see Fahy, feel her rejection. "I'm telling you. She's just into a guy. Don't worry okay?" He didn't allow anything else though as he let her go

Fariella picked up the rose. "Aw that's sweet." She put it back down and looked at Reed. "Yes?"
William was patiently waiting for Fariella to be done with her students. He was hanging from the ceiling.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy hesitated for a moment collecting his thoughts then ran after Ruby "I.... this morning/ last night.... You uhhh... You were dreaming... and I saw something bad. Are you ok?" Fahy prioritized her possible feelings about rejection as opposed to the darkness inside her.
Ruby started to walk even faster. "Look it's okay! I'm fine Fahy!" She was disturbed by the fact that he was in her dreams. "I just need to get this done, we can talk later."

Morpheus was watching the mushroom from his window. "Interesting..... that'll make a great toy"

Daliah was still pissed. She kept walking as she spoke to Reed. "What do you want?"

When Reed left she looked up at William. "You smell like burnt toast and rotten eggs"

ConnorX said:
"Sure, I would love some." Noah was knocked back by the monster and hit some of the school. He got up and got ready to fight it some more. The monster let out a roar. The thing looked around and saw the lights from the dorm. It walked toward them since it really never saw light. "It heading toward the dorms, follow it!"
Rikka raises her hand and encased it's arms and legs in thick ice. "Is that all the help you need?"

"No we can't!" Fahy grabbed her shoulder and spun her around he wasn't going to let her just dismiss this like it was nothing. "I had no intention of going into your dream but I saw it was going bad and then I saw something horrible tell me what is wrong with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back