• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

A sea monster begins to try to eat Telieos but glances at Dax and he shakes his head. " Swim without your powers this isn't a joke there are things that eat fish easily."

Fahy began writing down random facts about the battle and smiled.

He watched his teacher going about, barely moving to dodge the kick. Fire was nothing. Then he went up. "You're so flashy." He smelled burning and used the reflection from his blade to see the ground melting. "Ugh fantastic." He didnt want to show off but he hated fighting. He threw one blade into it which started to cool the molten, turning it back ti ground as he held the other, ready to block his teacher

Morpheus sighed and went into a small lecture about wolves that diverged into werewolves

"Very well. Thats all for today. You're welcome to leave or sleep"

Drumonkey said:
A sea monster begins to try to eat Telieos but glances at Dax and he shakes his head. " Swim without your powers this isn't a joke there are things that eat fish easily."
Fahy began writing down random facts about the battle and smiled.
Telieos swims over to Dax in the form of Nemo. "I can do it! I have my lucky flipper!" He starts to swim off.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He watched his teacher going about, barely moving to dodge the kick. Fire was nothing. Then he went up. "You're so flashy." He smelled burning and used the reflection from his blade to see the ground melting. "Ugh fantastic." He didnt want to show off but he hated fighting. He threw one blade into it which started to cool the molten, turning it back ti ground as he held the other, ready to block his teacher

Morpheus sighed and went into a small lecture about wolves that diverged into werewolves

"Very well. Thats all for today. You're welcome to leave or sleep"

Once William got close enough the magma shot off his body. To attack Zaphkiel from the sides. William himself stopped again. By pushes himself back with flames. Dragon scales shot off of his skin and strike down the middle. Each of them were about to hit in about 3 seconds. William stands and waits to examine Zaphkiel.

"Are you sure? I could help you set up for your next class." Diana raises her hand.

"I will let you get eaten, turn into your human form and swim or don't bother coming to my class. This is not abilities and conditioning it is ocean survival and you need to learn not everything is a joke or something like that." Dax's normal smile was gone replaced by a serious look and his trident was glowing brighter and brighter.

Zaphkiel looked at the magma quickly then some weird flesh blades. Obviously scales given a dragon. He didn't have time to do anything but rotate, using compressed air to push and deflect the attacks. Meanwhile another Zaphkiel stretched out of the blade in the ground and dusted himself off

He smiled. "Im sure. There isn't much to do yet. I need to access all of my students first"

(Movie soon. Ill try to be that guy and still text during cause its a stupid movie. Ill just be late)

Drumonkey said:
"I will let you get eaten, turn into your human form and swim or don't bother coming to my class. This is not abilities and conditioning it is ocean survival and you need to learn not everything is a joke or something like that." Dax's normal smile was gone replaced by a serious look and his trident was glowing brighter and brighter.
Telieos was in the form of a catfish. "This is Ocean Survival. Doesn't this make me the most qualified to survive? Who said I was taking this as a joke? Why don't we try to understand each other hm? I can outlast both you and your son out in the ocean. So next time you try to lecture me take that into account." Suddenly Telieos fades away from eyesight. But all Telieos did was mimic the appearance of Pontus. The Primordial God of the Ocean. Telieos was just trying to stir up the anger inside Dax for a good show.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel looked at the magma quickly then some weird flesh blades. Obviously scales given a dragon. He didn't have time to do anything but rotate, using compressed air to push and deflect the attacks. Meanwhile another Zaphkiel stretched out of the blade in the ground and dusted himself off

He smiled. "Im sure. There isn't much to do yet. I need to access all of my students first"

(Movie soon. Ill try to be that guy and still text during cause its a stupid movie. Ill just be late)
Diana nods her head. "I understand." She was getting ready to leave for her next class.

William nods his head in approval. "Hmm... good." He turns to the rest of the class. "There you have it. I hope you've taken notes!"

Drumonkey said:
( Don't worry. I respect Dax. It's just that this is the type of person Telieos is. )

(Yeah I got it) Dax scoffed "Look I like your parents and all that but you couldn't outlast me in the ocean you aren't even half as old as me. I top you in experience and ability to survive in the ocean, but if you think you are such an expert then get out of my class." Dax gestured with his chin then he realized that class would be over soon anyway.

Drumonkey said:
(Yeah I got it) Dax scoffed "Look I like your parents and all that but you couldn't outlast me in the ocean you aren't even half as old as me. I top you in experience and ability to survive in the ocean, but if you think you are such an expert then get out of my class." Dax gestured with his chin then he realized that class would be over soon anyway.
"Like my parents? I don't even have parents!" Telieos starts to laugh. He then takes the form of the headmaster. "Yeah whatever. Class is almost over anyways. Mr Splish Splash." Telieos laughs and continues to mock him as he exits the water and heads back to class.

Rachel left for her next class along with Kaylee.

Reed waited for Rebecca to finish getting ready.

"Everyone has parents." Dax shook his head at the upstart student and helped is students get back into the class rooms. Connor shook h the water out of his hair and left to his next class team building and sat down thinking about what had just happened.

Fahy left battle studies and went to Beast taming and sat in the back corner he had basically wrote his name on in all of his classes so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuichi walked with Naomi. "Hey what's our next class?" She beeped checking her database. (What class of the day is it?)

Telieos took the form of a snowball and rolled to Beast Taming.

Ash left his Monster Studies class and made his way to Beast Taming. He was eager to learn about contracts.

Diana made her way to Mortal Conflict Handling. ( @DizjayDeathPride )

Ruby was walking through the halls. She was seeing the hallways burning. Apocalyptic beasts running through the halls as well. Symbols floating through her mind. She continued walking down the halls until she noticed several things following her. There were more apocalyptic beasts behind her. But they seemed to stop when she did. As if they were expecting something. Ruby expected them to attack but, they just stood there waiting. Ruby starts to run from them only to bump into another monster. She snapped out of her hallucination only to realise she's been standing still in the hallway the entire time.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Kazuichi walked with Naomi. "Hey what's our next class?" She beeped checking her database. (What class of the day is it?)

[/QUOTE]
( Second period. )

Naomi beeped again. "You have weapon compatibility I have med class." Kazuichi nodded heading to weapon compatibility while Naomi went to her med class.

Jack waited for his students to arrive at weapon compatibility.

Jack Rachel and Kaylee were waiting for the students in side his class.

Fahy's eyes widened in awe at the reaction Rikka was taking and all the precautions she was taking meaning something really bad must have happened.

(Wow good timing for the movie to end)

The headmaster answered the phone and listened. "I understand your concern but are you sure? Given tbe scene you just explained I feel its not alive. It couldnt be. The Apocolypse would have gone on a rampage and done more damamge wouldnt it have? It wouldnt be hiding. Maybe your beasts must have defeated it. I want you to look around and see. If you don't find a corpse then I will authorize an alert"

(Location: Beast taming classroom...)

Carter looked around, thinking. 'I guess...a beast escaped?' Then leaning against the wall, waiting for any answers, being slightly confused about what just happened.

Tazmodo said:
Jack smiled at her. "Yes? Is there anyrhing you need?"
"W-Well. It's.... I." Ruby looked around. Third period was already starting. She was embarrassed, he couldn't see what she did. What was she thinking? "I... forgot what my classes were but I remember now! Thank you." Ruby turns away and leaves the classroom. She walks down the hall, she doesn't even go to her last class. She decides on making her way to her dorm.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy's eyes widened in awe at the reaction Rikka was taking and all the precautions she was taking meaning something really bad must have happened.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(Wow good timing for the movie to end)
The headmaster answered the phone and listened. "I understand your concern but are you sure? Given tbe scene you just explained I feel its not alive. It couldnt be. The Apocolypse would have gone on a rampage and done more damamge wouldnt it have? It wouldnt be hiding. Maybe your beasts must have defeated it. I want you to look around and see. If you don't find a corpse then I will authorize an alert"
Rikka turned to her students. "Don't panic, it's just that a beast I running around. That's all. Stay in your seats." She looks towards her students. Rikka didn't know the monster had already been defeated by Ruby and Daliah. Rikka turns back to the phone. "That's the problem! There's a dead beast there but it's one of mine. There is no corpse! There's no sign of it being in the forest here either. We don't know it's abilities completely! We should take all things under consideration and order a lockdown!" Rikka turns back to her students and gives them a smile to keep them calm.

( @AtlasTheShapeless There. I hope that helps you slip in. You can just say he's in that classroom. Oh you just posted. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Are there any students in any of my classes btw)
( Well they should be heading towards their last class but there's been chaos going around. )

"Hmm... do you understand what a mass evacuation and shut down means? We can't just do that because of a dead beast! I will have Damian investigate with the guards. Until he reports you are to keep this quiet. We do not need a panic happening Rikka."

(Ill be home in about 30 light then Ill call)

Jack watched her leave confused. "Kaylee make sure shes all right."

"Ok" she followed her to her dorm and knocked on the door. @Light

Reed walked to his team building class. And Rachel went to crafts.

Fahy stayed in his seat and began to think about the possibilities and what could be a coincidence but he doubted was. He thinks that maybe Ruby was involved with the beast as well as her friend Deliah, now he had no concrete proof but he had his own suspicions.

Fariella sighed, Sipping her drink. "You're late. When you return to my class I want a 3 page essay on the effectiveness of teamwork and how it is more important than the individual. You're the only one where, typically. So I will teach you. Let's work on some partner exercises for now to better develop your Ability to work with others, Reed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back