• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Morpheus appeared sitting on its head. "Hey can you not hurt this one too much? I dont have this species as a toy yet"

"Nothing dont worry about it" Her voice was a mixture of death and ice. She kept walking, irritated the more it goes

He walked with her. "Do you still hate me or can I join you for a quick drink?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus was watching the mushroom from his window. "Interesting..... that'll make a great toy"
Daliah was still pissed. She kept walking as she spoke to Reed. "What do you want?"

When Reed left she looked up at William. "You smell like burnt toast and rotten eggs"
William drops from the ceiling and lands on his feet. "Maybe. I might have spoiled my breakfast with the heat. How was your class?" William lingered around her candles to wipe away the scent.

Drumonkey said:
"No we can't!" Fahy grabbed her shoulder and spun her around he wasn't going to let her just dismiss this like it was nothing. "I had no intention of going into your dream but I saw it was going bad and then I saw something horrible tell me what is wrong with you."
Ruby was shocked he grabbed her. She started to struggle against his grasp. A look of fear in her eyes and displayed on her face. "L-Let go of me! Please stop it! Nothing is wrong with me." Ruby tries to push him off but he has a firm grip. "What are you doing?!" Ruby looked like she was about to cry due to fear and desperation.

Rachel saw Fahy yell at her and grab her. Her arms erupted in flames. "What are you doing?" She walked up to him.

Kaylee sighed. "Fine."

She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm kidding. It was a joke because you're a dragon you know? Sorry. Today was fine. You?" She smiled that he was trying to mask the smell.

Daliah had finished her lap around and saw Fahy. Her dress was immediately ice as she ran up to Fahy. "What are you doing to her?!"

He sat with her. "Thank you. Let's talk about this?"

A little man made of sand jumped up and intercepted the punch causing him to explode in a shower of sand and golden energy. A few seconds later Dru appeared his wings wide and a book in his hands. "Fahy what are you doing? What happened to my sandman?" Fahy breathed in through his nose and spoke calmly and evenly "Dad I managed to dreamwalk this morning and I saw something dark in her dreams it looked like it was infestiing her mind and when I peered into the dream I saw images of the apocalypse and then it booted me out and I woke up in my bed now she is pretending like nothing is wrong then these two people came up here and tried to attack me." @Light @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride (what the hell was everyone just around the corner or something?)

Rachel grew mad. "So just because she had a nightmare you think you can force yourself on her."

"We should kill him." Said Reed.

"No" said Rachel.

"Ok then let her go." Said Reed.

Kaylee sighed. "I dont hate you I'm just upset."

Eric walked into Angelicas class. "Hey you wanna go fly around the island?"

(What no)

"Whats wrong? Let's work this out"

Angelica was sitting in her chair. She didn't turn around to see him. Her hair was hanging over the sides, not flowing

Drumonkey said:
A little man made of sand jumped up and intercepted the punch causing him to explode in a shower of sand and golden energy. A few seconds later Dru appeared his wings wide and a book in his hands. "Fahy what are you doing? What happened to my sandman?" Fahy breathed in through his nose and spoke calmly and evenly "Dad I managed to dreamwalk this morning and I saw something dark in her dreams it looked like it was infestiing her mind and when I peered into the dream I saw images of the apocalypse and then it booted me out and I woke up in my bed now she is pretending like nothing is wrong then these two people came up here and tried to attack me." @Light @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride (what the hell was everyone just around the corner or something?)
( Apparently Fahy wasn't the only one waiting to ambush Ruby. O.o )

Ruby's eyes started to water as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Let me go." Her voice sounded hoarse. Or at least what it would usually sound like when somebody cries. "I just had a nightmare and you enter it. Because of that you kept following me after I told you I was fine and we could talk later. Just let me go Fahy! What's wrong with you?" Ruby was shaking, confusion, fear, betrayal, and the defeat of her pride flash through her eyes. "I thought you were my friend! You were nothing more than just a boy trying to make excuses to get close to me and then force himself on me." Ruby now has an angry expression on her face. "Now let me go! You're hurting me!"

"Sure, thanks." He looked at the creature stare at the ice, he broke the ice around his left arm with brute force then crushed the ice to his right. He pulled his left leg off and began to hop but fell. He crawled to the dorms and was half-way there.The left leg started growing back. "There's it weakness, some of the limbs are detachable while other aren't. Destroy the undetachable ones and let it fall to its doom." He started going for the right leg.

Daliah's eyes were turning ice blue. "Let. Her. Go."

Morpheus growled as he floated above the crawling beast. "Hey stop destroying my toy! Gah no ethics"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm kidding. It was a joke because you're a dragon you know? Sorry. Today was fine. You?" She smiled that he was trying to mask the smell.
Daliah had finished her lap around and saw Fahy. Her dress was immediately ice as she ran up to Fahy. "What are you doing to her?!"

He sat with her. "Thank you. Let's talk about this?"
William smiles at this. "Well I sparred with a student for an example. He was quite the strong adversary." William sits in her chair and grins. Knowing she won't be able to sit there anymore. "So what did you do today with your students?"

ConnorX said:
"Sure, thanks." He looked at the creature stare at the ice, he broke the ice around his left arm with brute force then crushed the ice to his right. He pulled his left leg off and began to hop but fell. He crawled to the dorms and was half-way there.The left leg started growing back. "There's it weakness, some of the limbs are detachable while other aren't. Destroy the undetachable ones and let it fall to its doom." He started going for the right leg.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah's eyes were turning ice blue. "Let. Her. Go."

Morpheus growled as he floated above the crawling beast. "Hey stop destroying my toy! Gah no ethics"
Rikka looked up at Morpheus and raises an eyebrow. "It's trying to attack the students." Rikka has spears of ice slightly bigger than the monster pierce into it. Pinning it down into the ground. Ice started to spread along it's body.

Fariella straightened her skirt before she sat on her desk, legs crossed, and waited for him to move. "I didn't get to do much. They were late. But you. Why were you sparring with your students sir?"

He shook his head. "You all just dont want to let me be happy" He floated down to it's face as it died. "There there little guy. I'll fix those limbs right up. Youll be good as new before you join my collection. Here" He opened his hand, feeding it sugar cubes

Dru coughed drawing attention to him. "Look you kids need to calm down you will not kill my son, he has been a good kid until now. You don't understand but he said he saw something in her dreams and that was enough to get him to speak up you can't think he would suddenly act so out of character."

Fahy shook his head and let go of Ruby "fine don't talk about it with me or your friends here." Fahy turned and ran away he was pissed and for once was glad to be afraid of people, that was the last time he was going to try and make friends. @Light

Daliah watched him but she was not in the mood for Ruby either. She figured it was all probably some bogus act so she could play victim. Again. She turned and went back to her dorm

The thing died when the ice spread through its heart. "Its done." He goes over to Rikka. "Do you know what that was?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah watched him but she was not in the mood for Ruby either. She figured it was all probably some bogus act so she could play victim. Again. She turned and went back to her dorm
(oh come on she threatened to beat him up and then turns away doing nothing?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus turned it to a bobblehead and went back to his classroom "Pleasure doing business"
(do you want me to fight him?
xD )
(no besides his pops was standing right there so I doubt he would let that happen)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Fariella straightened her skirt before she sat on her desk, legs crossed, and waited for him to move. "I didn't get to do much. They were late. But you. Why were you sparring with your students sir?"
He shook his head. "You all just dont want to let me be happy" He floated down to it's face as it died. "There there little guy. I'll fix those limbs right up. Youll be good as new before you join my collection. Here" He opened his hand, feeding it sugar cubes
William watches her sit on the desk. He gets up and takes her in his arms. He sets her down in her chair. "I was sparring to show them they should take in every detail in battle." He leans in and kisses her forehead.

ConnorX said:
The thing died when the ice spread through its heart. "Its done." He goes over to Rikka. "Do you know what that was?"
"Shroom Giant. They appear in this side of the country. I need a guard for something. You willing to take the job?" Rikka put stares at Noah. She hoped one would be enough.

Drumonkey said:
Dru coughed drawing attention to him. "Look you kids need to calm down you will not kill my son, he has been a good kid until now. You don't understand but he said he saw something in her dreams and that was enough to get him to speak up you can't think he would suddenly act so out of character."
Fahy shook his head and let go of Ruby "fine don't talk about it with me or your friends here." Fahy turned and ran away he was pissed and for once was glad to be afraid of people, that was the last time he was going to try and make friends. @Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ruby rubbed her shoulders. His grip felt as if it were still there. She was still visibly shaken up by it. She turns away and rushes down the hall. Daliah was upset with her and Fahy made her unwilling to make any male friends anymore. She reaches Rikka's room and doesn't hesitate to enter the forest. If anything she could say she came here for comfort after a experience like that. She started to make her way to the gate.

She lets him and sits in his lap listening, running her hand though his amazing hair. "So I see youre trying to manhandle me. What do you think you're my boyfriend now after one date?"

Daliah slammed her door and jumped on her bed, face in her pillows. She was just so frustrated and she couldn't stop it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back