• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Worlds of Adventure

"Like I said I lost my mermorys so I dont know were I'm from. I only remberesmy name, age, and race... But I got bits and pieces of my mermory back" Rex said thinking to himself. "If I knew were I came from it would be great".

"Race...? Aren't you a human?" She raised an eyebrow and laid back against her booth. "You look human if you asked me... But yet again, i don't really know any other races besides human," She shrugged.

"Well I'm half human and half... Demon. How I know this even if i dont rember it. I just know really." Rex said. "And if your wondering no I don't catch on fire in a church." Rex said

Cairo then took off his gloves returned it to a compartment on the wall, and with that he faded down a staircase to the ground floor. He coughed once heavy smog was released into his system. "This is bad..." He mumbled, disregarding how quick it took himself to readjust. A short walk brought him to a pawnbroker in a nearby market. He entered a store he knew quite well and tossed his various vegetables onto the counter. "$40 sound about right?" The broker queried, placing two twenty dollar bills on the counter. "Yeah I guess..." He said knowing he'd have to stretch it. They both thanked each other, took what was now there's and went there separate ways. Cairo walked out back onto the sidewalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicoli chuckled at the little joke Rex made. "So you're half demon... interesting..." She smiled as the waitress came and placed our food on the table. "Thank you," She smiled at the waitress delicately and started to munch on her food. "Honestly thought demons, angels, fairies, vampires, anything... i just thought they were myths.."

"Well some could be. I've only ment a few mythical creatures. They all had human forms so you couldn't tell they were monsters." Rex said drinking a glass of water before starting to eat his fries. "Sometimes in life the unbleiveable is true." Rex said smiling.

@naninator

The day was cool, at least to him and heading home didn't seem all that bad. It didn't cake him long to question himself on what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back