• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Momo smiled, 'take your time. I am sure she is worried, but I am not going anywhere. Mother is very strong.'

Lucifer seem to be thinking, but he could not recall any white tiger demons.

"I think helping you to her is important." Rhea told her quietly.

"Family... is an important thing," Shania said "If i lost one of my family I would find them no matter what the cost,"

"Shania you are scary and determined not everyone is as strong as you or as violent," Kai stated and ducked away from a shoe.

Rose went to watch Sage fix the picnic lunch.

Sage did not necessarily look happy like she usually did, but she did seem to move through the motions like normal and she looked slightly more calm and put together.

'Mother is not reckless. Raver is though... Maybe I should find a way to contact them sooner...' Momo thought.

"Can't you just call her? Rose and I can call the heads of out family...." Lucifer said with a sigh.

Momo shook her head, 'we are not a family under the courts anymore.' She told him.

"You need to be part of court to have that connection?" Shania asked "it makes little sense to me,"

Kai agreed it made little sense. "we will find a way no worries,"

"Its like an anarchy... you pledge yourself to someone and it comes with benefits... you leave you don't get to keep the benefits... Sage had pledged herself to Dasuke... and you to Tannis... the rest of you to Levi, though Levi kind of forced that on you guys... your lack of knowledge how it worked made it easy to do though." Lucifer said with a shrug. "It is really hard to break this kind of stuff... its not really just out of free will.... and usually only head of family gets that kind of stuff anyway."

"sounds fun," Kai said "god Lucy are your kids gonna have to pledge to Levi?" he asked.

Ebony looked at Lucifer though the mention of kids made her blush.

"I suppose it makes more sense... Kai you are just a jack @ss," Shania said

Lucifer blushed as well, "W-welll... if I am not head of family by then... and even then I might never be.... There... might even be a chance Levi could find a mate still.... honestly the whole family wishes he would just take Sillia as his mate... but he won't do it for some reason..."

Rhea herself blushed a bit at the mention of Sillia.

"Because she is a maneater," Kai laughed.

Ebony hugged onto Lucifer though she was wondering what there kids will look like now would they be like her or Lucy... or completely different?

"How did Sillia meet your family?" Rhea asked suddenly.

"Sillia is part of our family... she had pledged herself to Levi since he is head... but she did originally because of my mother. The two of them are best friends and Sillia said she had nothing better to do. With the war going on... she wanted to stay with her too I guess. So Sillia's part in my family I guess is an Aunt. I've known her since birth." Lucifer tried to explain.

Momo giggled, 'Some families did marry in family, thats why some demon types are weaker than others.'

Sage glanced up at Rose while she was standing there. Suddenly... she felt like doing something selfish...

Rose looked back at Sage and tugged on one of her sleeves timidly.

"We don't marry in the family here," Shania said.

Kai chuckled "well not normaly,"

Lucifer's eyes narrowed, "Your family married each other?" He asked him.

Rhea blushed a bit, this had the potential to turn bad quickly.

Momo smiled, 'it is usually demon race specific that did that. Which was not many.'

Sage pulled Rose close to her, "Hey, want to run away for the day tomorrow?"

"run away... ok," Rose said "I' go anywhere with you," she snuggled into Sage.

Kai looked towards the kitchen "I was too hard on Sage yesterday.. how do you make up with friends... on the off note,"

Sage smiled, "Ok but don't tell anyone, for the day, I will take you on a date. So think about things you want to see or do in the city, ok? For the record we are not actually running away." She told her with a chuckle.

Rhea sighed, "I don't know... i've never had a friend that i've fought with..." Rhea said a bit awkwardly. "But I am sorry to you.. for losing my temper a bit... I know you're trying your hardest to protect us."

Momo's tail moved side to side, 'I assume you make up with friends much like Rhea has with you..'

"If i go in and say sorry she'll not feel better... I need to do something more me and flashy," Kai said

Shania sighed "go get on your hands and knees and beg her forgiveness bonus points if you wear a collar,"

"be right back," Kai went out to his van.

Rhea looked Shania, "Did you really suggest that? You just want to see Kai do something humiliating...."

Momo looked up, 'You humans do weird things....'

"I kinda do want to see him beg ... might be fun," Shania said "he put us all through hell he deserve a bit of hell himself and my shoes are beginning to wear out."

"i... um... do you think he has a collar?" Ebony asked.

Rhea sighed, "Yes... I am 100% sure he has a collar..." Rhea said, "I am not even surprised with this group anymore." She said, leaning down and getting a cup of tea.

Kai came in "Rose," he called "come here please," he said.

Rose looked up when she was called but growled when she heard it was Kai.

Sage raised an eyebrow and watched Rose go... what the hell was he doing? Sage sighed and turned back to finishing cooking.

Rhea looked over to Kai, was he going to put poor Rose through something?

Kai drug rose into Shania's room and there was a yelp and a few loud thumps. "Kai... you you @SS HOLE!" Rose said and stormed out but she was beautiful. kai had put cute kitten ears on her head a cute ribbon with a bell around her neck along with fluffy paw gloves and a short belly shirt also fluffy like a kitten and sorts thigh high leather boots finished to outfit.

Rhea blushed when she saw Rose.

Momo went wide eye'd 'Kai turned you into a beastkin cat demon!'

"What the hell are you..." Sage raised an eyebrow at Kai and Rose. "Kai... what are you doing?"

Kai came out of the room he had a few scratches and a red hand print on his face "a gift," he said "as an apology,"

Rose huffed and crossed her arms. "I look like a kitty I am not a kitty,"

Shania face palmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back