• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Faith is something I lack alot of," Kai said honestly but he pet her softly "I am not brave or strong I'm sarcastic and a jack@ss," he said "but it keeps me going,"

'Repetitive motions keep people calm... and animal fur is soft and pleasant.. Also... I think from what I have observes it is your team mates that keep you strong... I think perhaps... faith is what you should give your friends more of...' Momo told him, letting him gently pet her fur.

"in the slang term it's small creature namely a person," Kai explained. "might make mite your nickname," he gave a dry chuckle.

Momo blinked, 'oh..... well... I won't kill you... just.... put you to sleep.' though she laughed a bit, 'human jokes are weird sometimes.'

Momo ballooned her face again, but really said no more. She owed him her life, so she would let him get away with it.

The night was restless for a lot of people, and Lucifer and Ebony did not attempt their master plan... foiled again. Though at this point it was Ebony's safety that mattered most to Lucifer.

Sage actually had nightmares most the night and kept her up. though she stayed on the couch when morning came by instead of getting up to cook breakfast.

Rhea was worried for her brother after Kai's warning and was wondering if it really would be safer to stick her brother into the demon world.. Moki might be willing to take care of him... and what about her parents? They may have disowned her... but she would never wish them to suffer...

Rhea woke early in the morning, when ever Shania stirred feeling as on edge as everyone else. Momo and Kai did not come back in last night. So hopefully everything was ok.

Ebony stayed even closer to Lucifer her pendant visible at all times.

Shania slept but it was restless.

Kai howeer slept well with Momo despite his fears.

In the morning Shania got up to fix breackfast everyone would need to eat a little something.

Sage had not let go of Rose since she came back. At the current moment it felt like the only person who was not out to hurt her...

Rhea was tired and frankly a bit clingy to Shania that morning, even as she cooked, though she was a bit worried she would ware on Shania's nerves quickly if she remained so while she was trying to work, "I think maybe Kai is right.. that I should at least send my brother to the demon world.."

"That is something you should sit and talk to him about," Shania said "things will clear up have faith,"

Rose nuzzled Sage softly. "Sage... are you ok?" she whispered

"I don't think he would go frankly." Rhea said with a small smile, "Would you go Shania?" She asked the girl. She had a feeling she knew the answer.

"Yeah. Just feeling fragile right now... give me a bit to get my composure back... I'll be back to normal in no time." She told Rose quietly. She felt pretty bad, whether it was pity for herself, or hatred. She was stuck between wanting to be forgiven and to be yelled and and disowned. She had never felt such internal conflict before and she hated it... this is why she never wanted to care.

Rose kissed Sage very softly. "I love you,"

Kai sat up in his van and rubbed sleep from his eyes "why am... oh yeah war and stuff," Kai sighed ans Saw momo.

"Don't... please...." Sage said a bit weakly, she felt her heart hurt, but it felt good as well. "I don't deserve this Rose.... not you or anything." She said softly.

Momo stayed fast asleep, like the other two demon children, she was a heavy sleeper. Though not near as heavy as Rose.

Rose gently moved hair from Sage's face "You do, you deserve so much more then you think," she said softly.

Kai laid her on the mattress and he stood up and staggered inside the house,

Shania who was thinking over Rhea's question decided "only if the group was there,"

Sage breathed in and was about to say something, but when she heard the door open she closed her eyes and moved closer to Rose.

Rhea peaked out of the kitchen at Kai, "Morning." She told him. She was a bit surprised at Shania's reaction to the question, but decided not to comment on it.

"morning," Kai muttered and looked at Sage "you look like hell froze over," he commented "stop hiding behind the angel and wash your face you'll get sick in that state,"

Shania started to serve breakfast.

Sage let out a sigh and pulled Rose over her more ignoring Kai. She had a feeling if she kept this up he was going to just go and piss her off to get her to move. Sadly at the moment she wanted nothing to do with anyone right now.

Rhea walked to go get Lucy and Ebony, knocking on the door lightly she called, "Guys it is breakfast time."

Kai gently ruffled her hair "take a shower you stink," he said and went to eat breakfast.

Rose growled at Kai softly.

Ebony sat up and rubbed her eyes softly she had had her nightmares even with Lucifer near

Sage let out an annoyed sigh, she called that one... getting up wordlessly she left to go take a shower. She needed it anyway...

Rhea made her own plate sitting next to Shania, "Thank you for the food." She told Shania quietly. "Where is Momo?"

Lucifer sat up as well, "Are you ok?" He whispered to her.

Ebony nodded softly though her eyes were red from crying and she had a little headache.

"She's warm and cozy in the van," Kai said and stretched.

Shania raised an eyebrow at Kai he looked way to back to normal for her liking.

Rhea sighed, "She'll need more pain kills this morning and later in the afternoon." She said, just glad Kai was back to normal. When him and Sage were off, she noticed it put the whole group in unease then just if her or Shania were off. Sage and Kai kept things balanced a lot more than she originally realized.

Lucifer nodded, but he gently kissed her eyes, sliding his hands along her cheeks, "Lets get you some food." He told her quietly, "it'll make you feel better."

"ok," she said softly and smiled at him.

Rose looked at Rhea "I'll get her meds," she said simply and got up to get the demon plants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back