• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea tried to calm Kai down for the most part, and Momo tried to keep poor Rose calm. Though it really was not much longer tell Sage opened the door and gently put Smores down on the floor.

"Gezz guys calm down." Sage said with a sigh, though Kai knew full well how freaked out she was, but no one else knew how severe the situation was.

Kai looked at Sage "sit down rest I demand a full report tonight," he said

Rose glomped Sage "i didn't come to help you but... I wanted to,"

Sage just sat down on front of the doorway like Kai said, though she pulled Rose between her legs and hugged the girl close, "I am glad you didn't... you were a good girl and did what you were told. I am proud of you." Sage said, petting her hair. She needed her close right now... she messed up so bad and she let Kai down. Sage closed her eyes and just pressed her face on Rose's shoulder keeping her close.

Rhea not see Sage so openly affectionate before. She usually only did those things when she thinks no one is looking.

Lucifer held Ebony close to him, "What is happening right now?" He asked.

"Lucifer, Protect Ebony and her family do you hear me?" Kai asked "Protect them!" he was angry he was upset all his mental shields had shattered a mistake like this... could kill them all.

Rose hugged Sage she was scared for her future mate.

Shania looked at Kai she had never seen his so openly demanding.

Lucifer scowled and held Ebony closer to him.

Rhea moved closer to Shania, a bit scared herself.

Sage sighed, "Kai... take a breath please..." Sage was usually never scared but right now, she feared, and frankly she was a bit afraid of what Kai was going to do to her, "I didn't give him anything but my files... he already knew everything else.. and it was Sage Ruusu's flies... not Deaths."

"You don't understand do you? you gave him a foothold that's all parasites like him need! Relax Kai," he ruffled his hair "how can I relax I can't even believe this... wars wars more wars why not add another possible d@nm war? lets go nuke someone and start an Armageddon!" Shania smacked Kai the sound was loud and it left a red impression on his face.

"Stop," Shania said "by all that is holy stop before I set you on your @ss,"

Sage cringed a bit, "Sorry Shania. This is kinda my fault... Kai has a right to be angry with me." For once Sage actually felt like crying and it sucks. She never once felt in her life like she let someone down before like she had Kai today. "He caught me without my mask on... thats the foothold he needed..."

Rhea stayed quiet, unsure how to even begin to help.

"Now he has your files with those... he can and will get Deaths files then my own even the groups," Kai said "this... is why I always feared getting close to people you are all in danger more danger then I have the power to protect you from... I want... I wonder if you can all hide in the demon world that means you too Sage,"

"Kai he would have been able to get them without my files... He knew everything already... the moment he found my identity..." Sage told him, though she kept Rose close. "Yeah... I'll go." She told him, She was too hurt right now to fight him. She'd done enough damage...

"Good because I can't loose you," Kai said and sat down. "when did you tell Raffer we would go for our reading?" he asked his eyes closed.

Rose held Sage and kissed her neck softly.

Ebony hugged onto Lucifer Kai's outburst had scared her.

"Sunday... we can leave tonight." She told him quietly, though she held Rose tighter.

Rhea gently touched Shania, "Make some tea to calm people please." She told her.

Lucifer held Ebony tighter and gently pet her hair.

Shania nodded she could use some tea as well. She went to her kitchen "then after sunday you all relocate to the demon world I remain here to fight this war... to hopefully protect your families," Kai said

"Heck Kai take them there as well..." Sage said with a sigh.

"Kai... I can't just go to the demon world..." Rhea said quietly. "We can't just hide... we are here to protect other people... and hiding and protecting ourselves was not why we were chosen..."

"And if we all die?" Kai asked her "you go I've made up my mind. Besides the demon world... if we are there we can end this d@mn war, we can end it and put Tannis on the throne and come hiome to fight another war... and perhaps we should,... take Ebony and Rhea's families,"

"Kai! You may not think so, but even when battling demons we risked dying every time!" Rhea said, even she was starting to get a bit fed up. "We risk dying by walking down the streets every day because some guy got in his car drunk that morning and ran over some pedestrians! Our world is dangerous.... what part of sticking demon slayers in a world completely full of demons sounds safe to you?"

Sage was a bit surprised she looked up to Rhea. The girl never raised her voice, but she was talking sense.

Kai shot a glare at Rhea "I don't care anymore I give up do as you like," he stood and went outside and to his car.

Shania came out of the kitchen "ok whats going on?"

"Rhea just told Kai off." Sage mumbled, "Usually I am the first to go see if he is ok...."

Rhea shivered and actually started to tear up a bit. She knew Kai wanted to protect them but this was ridiculous.

Strangely, Momo jumped up and went to go find Kai.

Kai sat in the back of his van he was shaking he was angry he was hurt hell he didn't know what he felt he was going to kill Venn even if it meant his death to do it,

Shania hugged Rhea to her "Ok everyone we just need to relax a bit is all," she said "we got too worked up,"

Rhea hugged Shania back tightly, taking a deep breath of her.

"I messed up Shania... I messed up so badly... I know all of this is my fault." Sage felt herself tear up a bit as well.

Momo seemed to climb into the back, 'I can make you calm if you want' she offered to Kai. He shook like he was scared and angry.

"Don't talk such nonsense," Shania said "we are a team we are human none of us are infallible," Shania hugged Rhea tightly to her.

Rose hugged Sage tightly "it isn't your fault," she said "it is the bad guys who are doing all this not you,"

"No," Kai said "I don't need help... I need to be sedated or put to sleep,"

(forgot Kai xD )

'I can do that too..' Momo offered him, though she sat in front of him and curled up.

Sage shook her head slowly and just pressed her face into Rose's neck, keeping her eye's shut to try and keep the tears away.

Rose stroked Sage's hair softly trying to sooth her.

Kai looked at Momo "you don't understand either do you? one slip up... can mean millions of lives lost," his voice shook.

'I understand war... I grew up in it... lost and lived in it... you can lose everything in war, sometimes for nothing. You can't stop what has already been set down in fate to happen...' Momo said quietly, though she gently reached out for Kai's hand and pulled it to her ear. Her ears were soft and nice to the touch.

He looked at her "I was born into it as well, but I've never gotten used to it," Kai was trembling he finaly decided he was just scared.

'I am sorry that our war has spread to your own... no one your age should have to fight two of them. I think you are very brave. The wheels of fate are turning... have faith that all will turn well. I know it is not much to think of... but it is better than nothing..' Momo said moving closer to Kai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back