• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"count your blessings... according to Rose I fell in love when I lost my memories and he too was killed in front of me Rose showed Rhea...but she won't show me," Shania said.

"the black haired one has a family I am not stupid or blind a mother father two uncles an aunt and three cousins in this city," Carth stated.

"Funny, because, you are kind of blind in one eye." Sage pointed out with a smirk and a chuckle. "But what black haired one? Well I guess since you're going to find out anyway I'll just fess up, the black haired one, she goes to college, that one near my apartment?"

Terra made a face, "That sounds horrible... I am.. not sure what to say."

"you are all in high school," Carth said "kai has made his age no secret why do you hide yours?"

Shania smiled "as long as I can protect Rhea and the others I'll be fine,"

"Why? Because I am dirt broke. I can't protect himself like Kai can." She said with a shrug, "You ask to many questions and say so much useless things." Sage waved the files in her hands a bit but the smirked, "In fact, I am starting to get bored..."

Terra smiled, "So what are you going to do after the war?" She asked.

"At first... I didn't see myself living through it now ... I guess I'll start a family of my own..." Shania said.

An arrow shot the files out of Sage's hand "I said enough to get enough from you for later," Carth said

Sage looked at the the arrow where it landed, I was about the light them on fire, but I think it is time to go... "Well I have you know a lot of your information is kind of off... but good job for the most part. A for effort.. I assume you don't need me anymore so I think I will see you later." She told him, as she turned to make a run for it, she could see when things will more likely turn a bit sour for her.

Terra smiled, "You should... from personal experience... there is nothing like having a family of your own."

Shania smiled "I wish I had known my mother longer, she was strong an loved us I will be like her,

Sage was able to get out without being stopped but she was going to have future problems,

Sage sighed and dialed Kai's number. "He might kill me, maybe not..." She debated with herself.

Terra nodded, "Be like her, and send beautiful strong children like you out into our future."

Kai answered immediately "this better be Death speaking," he said calmly.

Shania laughed "I hope... to have lots of children," she admitted "but... my chosen love is a girl... but adoption and artificial insemination is an option,"

"Death is speaking... I am alive. Maybe not for long... If you don't kill me, Venn or two demon brats will when they figure out what I did. Also I am tattle telling by talking to me because they told me if I said anything I would regret it..." Sage seem to be slightly babbling and Kai could tell she sounded really skittish, maybe even a bit shaken.

"Oh, so I guess you want to be the one impregnated?" She asked with a smile.

"Death it's ok take a deep breath and count to five then call a taxi and go to Shania's I have enough protection around that house to protect you even from demons," Kai told her "you are so going to be dead when Shania finds out,"

"I would like to carry at least one child," Shania admitted.

"Kai I did something bad... they asked for you files.... I went to go get the flies and then try and kill someone... I should have known Venn wouldn't show... I gave them my files, not yours... All of Ebony's family is in danger..." Sage said, though she was walking, she did not want to call a taxi, and she was going to go back to her house to get her cat first....

Rhea looked to Kai, "Is everything Ok?"

Terra smiled "I had two little girls." She told Shania.

"No but you can't help, Rhea keep shania here and calm," Kai said and stood. "Sage I will be there keep your phone on so i can use it's tracer," he told Sage.

"I see," Shania smiled and looked at her

"No its ok... I am going home, you can stay... This isn't my phone. I borrowed it.... My phone is in the seat of your car......" She told him.

"Yeah, one of 12, the other was 9. They were both quite a handful." She said quietly, but she smiled fondly at the memory.

"Sometimes... but I like to think they are in a painless and happy place now." Terra said with a nod. "Funny i've not talked about them in years."

"I will... I'll see you guys in a few hours? We need to do something about Ebony and Rhea's family..." She said before hanging up.

Kai sighed "as if things couldn't get worse god Sage is so stupid," Kai hissed and rubbed his head. "Rhea please call your brother tell him to stay home no matter what," Kai went to wards his car.

Shania smiled "Rhea helpped me talk about my brother... feels a bit less painful now,"

Rhea sighed and walked to Shania, dialing her brother's number.

"I am guessing Rhea is the special someone you keep hinting at." Terra said happily.

"Shania... I think we need to go..." Rhea said quietly after she hung up her phone.

"Sage did something... and I don't know anything other than that..." Rhea said quietly, "I think Kai needs to leave."

Terra smiled, most of her group had actually gone over and was talking with the demons, though they looked like they were getting along fine. "You guys should go if you need too. Kai has out numbers... so if you need anything, please call us. We will be in town for a few more days. but we might move on since you guys seem to have everything handled." She told Shania.

"thank you,' Shania said "know you have a home to come back to here if you ever need one," she hugged Rhea "go get luce and everyone rounded up i'll calm Kai and steal his keys,"

Terra smiled, "Thank you Shania that means a lot." She told the girl as they stood up to go their separate ways.

Rhea nodded and left to go gather everyone, "Guys Sage got into some trouble. We need to go, kai is waiting by the car." She said.

Lucifer looked to Ebony, but then to Rose. He nodded and hopped off the playground to leave.

Rose instantly tenced "trouble?" she asked and instantly tryed to coax information from the plants,"

Ebony took Lucifers hand "lets go," she said softly.

Shania nodded to Terra and went to coax the keys from Kai so he wouldn't kill them while driving

They said their goodbyes to the new group and left to go to straight back to Shania's. When they got back, Sage was still not there yet. Those Rose's pants could probably tell them she was on her way.

Rose was very scared and stayed worried dispite everyone trying to calm her. Though Kai was not to good either the entire way he was muttering to himself though nobody could understand him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back