• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Lucifer came out of the room with Ebony in toe. The poor girl probably looked worse off than Rhea and Shania. "Good morning Shania." Lucifer said, his normal greeting to his loving sister figure. Everyone looked tired but Kai... which Lucy would have thought had been the worst of the bunch. Lucifer himself slept fine except when he wake awoken by Ebony's nightmares.

Sage finally staggered out from the shower, vigorously rubbing her hair with a towel to dry it. When she sat down and took a plate of food, towel on her head still, and absently took a few bites before she made a face.

Ebony never let go of Lucy's hand even as they sat to eat. She was quiet but that was normal for her.

Shania sighed "my cooking is not that bad," she stated as Sage made a face.

"No not bad but Sage is better," Kai stated taking a bite.

Sage shrugged, "Etable." She mumbled.

Rhea sighed, but looked up when Momo wandered into the house, rubbing her eyes of sleep. 'M'ring.' She said quietly.

"morning," Rose said and handed her more medicine. "here ya go Shania cooked too so you can sit and eat,"

Kai looked at her "sleep well?" he asked.

Shania just sat and ate her foo she was not a bad cook Luci never complained after all.

Rhea smiled and rubbed Shania back. She had a feeling Sage was just in a bad mood.

Sage was in a bad mood, frankly she knew what state of mind she was in and it was her auto defence, which is attack anything that was friendly to her. So she was trying to keep her mouth shut till she got her composer back.

'Thank you. Yes I slept well, it was a bit cold though.' She said happily, getting some food. 'Everyone looks very tired though, perhaps a nap time later would be in order and then we should all go play at the park again, it was fun!'

"We need to get you a human disguise," Shania said "so you don't draw as much attention."

KAi shrugged "don't think it really matters... honestly Luci could walk in undisguised now and people would just think he is cosplaying."

Ebony squeezed Lucifers hand "as long as he didn't fly I guess that's true."

Lucifer smiled and let his disguise fall and looked happy about, mostly because he liked that Ebony cares for him to be in his demon from. "I like when I can feel my wings, i've grown use to them being there." He said happily.

Momo looked at her tail and gently touched it, 'I don't think anyone minded yesterday... though a lot of kids looked at me funny.' She said in thought.

Rhea smiled, "Its true." Though she gently reached to pet Shania's hair.

"If people ask you how you do your makup... just send them to me," Kai said softly.

Shania chuckled softly. "just don't move them too much,"

Rose smiled and hugged Sage "feel any better?"

Sage smiled at Rose and gently pat her head, shaking her head a bit to indicate she was not ok.

Momo took a few bites of the medication and then drank some water Rhea had gotten for her. 'What's Make up?'

'Oh... you guys can get prettier? You're all already pretty.' Momo said happily. 'though at the moment everyone looks like then could use a nap.'

Sage sighed quietly and pulled Rose closer to her. She had been contemplating a lot of what Rose had said earlier. The girl was stuck in her head at the moment, but it was soothing to her thoughts more then actually bothering her.

Lucifer jumped up, "No! I am ready for the park!"

Rhea smiled, "Its still pretty early in the morning..."

"Make sure you bundle Ebony up it's cold outside," Shania said knowing that fighting Luce was a loosing battle.

"Maybe we can have a nice little picnic," Kai mussed "it's been a while,"

Rose held Sage as she was held by her she was happy Sage seemed to be more openly affectionate towards her but she wished it was on better circumstances.

"Hmmm." Sage said, forcing her mind into another state, "Maybe Basic sandwiches." She said quietly.

Rhea smiled, "We always seem so busy we have not done our usual team bonding anymore. It would be what has been possibly been making everything so tense."

"no what makes everything tense is war, but our boning time is very missed," Kai said. "and I was going to still set butterflies loose in the house eventually,"

Shania glared at Kai the lunamoth was one of the worst demons they had faced.

Sage chuckled, "That was my idea..." She said quietly.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes, "Don't you dare, those evil little demons, They might not feel like a demon but they are! They will take your souls!" Lucifer said, throwing his hands in the air.

Kai laughed "aw but they are so small and pretty and yes Death wanted to release then in Luci's room,"

Ebony hugged lucifer "that would have been mean!"

Sage let out a small smile and let go of Rose, served herself some tea and then left for the kitchen, "Some picnic food coming right up." She told them.

Lucifer stuck his tongue out at Kai and Sage.

"Where you guys really... never mind you probably were.... why didn't you though?" Rhea asked.

Rhea laughed a bit, "You still would...."

Momo smiled, 'I like butterflies. They are very pretty.'

"Yeah well have you ever been put to sleep by one? Because it sucks! I may have escaped sleep this last time, but the first one I fought was horrible!" Lucifer said with a snort.

"I won't let it put me to sleep again," Shania said.

"me either," Ebony hugged Lucifer.

"they are pretty and harmless here," Kai chuckled,

Lucifer smiled and hugged Ebony tighter.

Rhea let out a small sigh, she would hope she never would have to face a lunamoth again.

'its not often that I have had to fight... i've never killed another demon before, or a human.' Momo admitted rather suddenly.

"We will try to keep it that way," Kai said "the twin children demons may want you back so I'll keep you under protection,"

Shania rolled her eyes at Kai.

"Momo... where do you come from? I mean... you've not seem to ask to go home or anything." Rhea asked quietly.

Momo look up from her plate, she was still eating, really finish off what was left, 'well my mother rid herself of her name some time ago because of my father's death. My brother did the same, him turning head of family after our fathers death. But because we moved from the courts, my mother put us into hiding, though my brother went to fight anyway... leaving me alone. They did not mean for it to happen I know, and they are proububly looking for me, but there is not much I can do here. Going back to the demon world is only asking me to get kidnapped again.... I am much safer here.' She said, taking a few more bites of food.

"Sounds fun,." Kai said "well honestly it isn't safe here either,"

Shania agreed with Kai nowhere was completely safe. "Shall we try to get a hold of your mother?dasuke could probabaly fin her,"

"Perhaps. Though she remains nameless... So there is not really much I could give... my brothers name is Raver though. He is a falcon demon. My Mother is a White Tiger demon. We all beastkin demons.' Momo said in an almost mater factly way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back